I would show a picture of my cat but he doesn't like pictures
 Frostyhills24
01:02:26 Frosty, (She/Her)
6 more days until my 2 year WP anniversary

0^0
 Frostyhills24
01:01:50 Frosty, (She/Her)
Ryujin

I love that, sometimes if I'm on wolfplay and my pup decides to jump in my lap (With my computer) it looks like I just drug my hand across the keyboard several times.
 Ryujin
12:57:46 Elduin (he, Him)
cat walked across the keyboard
 Ryujin
12:57:27 Elduin (he, Him)
oop
 Gothamm.
12:57:13 Batman.
Is it bad how I befriended a raccoon?..
 Ryujin
12:57:13 Elduin (he, Him)
rbgtbgrfxy6chjg7
 Nevermore.
12:56:10 Never/Nev
A client asked for me to resend some paperwork that I sent out last night at 3 AM and now I can't find it T.T I have absolutely no idea what I sent her.
 cloud
12:51:35 
im bored
 Nevermore.
12:49:42 Never/Nev
Technician

Hopefully all goes well then!
 technoblade
12:47:42 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

Thank you! I don't go to my appointment until about 4:30 game time.
 Anatolian Shepherd
12:47:05 Zombified Breyer
-WP Click-
I can't decide which Horns/Antlers I should put on him.
 Nevermore.
12:42:12 Never/Nev
Technician

Have fun with the eye drops for pink eye. Hopefully you feel better soon!
 Ryujin
12:38:45 Elduin (he, Him)
Kuchisake-onna sniffs under a bush and finds Sword Piece 2!

Stats: Luck +3
Mood: Triumphant
Leaderboard: +5 Points

nice
 technoblade
12:36:08 Lil Techy | Techno
Chro

I am now very aware of my eye and I hate it
 Polargeist
12:33:38 Chro (he/him)
Ah pink eye sucks my condolences
 technoblade
12:28:18 Lil Techy | Techno
guess who may have pink eye ;-;
 Continental Wolves
12:25:15 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Pirate Buddy
Its nice to see you online :D
Im also only in chat because of you, but i'm going to be preoccupied with reading
 SpiritGuardian
12:19:56 Sleepy spirit
Emmet the pirate, not on like at all right now lol so responses will be slow.
 Continental Wolves
12:16:41 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Pirate Buddy :0

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : +4
Bobcat : -1
Water Moccasin : +2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Wolfplay > Alliances
   1   ..    201    202    203    204    205   ..   212 

Cringe RP ClubSeptember 11, 2020 07:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jeez-
It shouldn't be any bit refreshing to see a OC that was bullied, but comes from a solid family. :')

Floofinator said:
I've made a character who was bullied a lot as a kid, but to even it out he has a good family life with protective older brothers, and I don't make it his whole personality when RPing with him.

Cringe RP ClubSeptember 11, 2020 07:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Man... Don't think I've seen something like that being such length, either.

~Non Sequitur~ said:
I just wrote an almost 200 word paragraph about what someone in one of my group roleplays needed to edit >.< I've never done that before

Edited at September 11, 2020 07:40 PM by Discord
Cringe RP ClubSeptember 11, 2020 07:49 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
That person normally is asked to edit their character in some way for a literate roleplay. They also get mad about it, so I am a little nervous
Cringe RP ClubSeptember 11, 2020 08:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Non Seq
Oh, I see which RP that's in. Kinda nervous for you, to be honest. (though everything you said is perfectly reasonable)
Cringe RP ClubSeptember 11, 2020 09:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I didn't want to make him a total sob story, so I made it so he was heavily bullied, but didn't tell his fam about it too much.
And y'know, he has a few self-confidence issues, but he's not just broken down.

Discord said:
Jeez-
It shouldn't be any bit refreshing to see a OC that was bullied, but comes from a solid family. :')

Floofinator said:
I've made a character who was bullied a lot as a kid, but to even it out he has a good family life with protective older brothers, and I don't make it his whole personality when RPing with him.

Cringe RP ClubSeptember 11, 2020 09:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Floof,
I think that's still realistic in a way. Like I've heard of people who've came from solid families, but have been through bullying not telling their folks regardless.
Cringe RP ClubSeptember 11, 2020 10:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
if you need me to point out the flaws I probably can do that easily-
when people get hissy with me i drop all the niceness because it's harder to feel guilty when they were rude first
-
HHH i'm happy you like it! It probably wouldn't have a plot because small brain can't come up with any,, just uuuh meeting on a planet and making up a plot as we go
Cringe RP ClubSeptember 11, 2020 10:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
@Non
o h i see who you're dealing with. if they change the character you're lucky,,, but I think they tend to dip because critiscm?? on MY internet?? whack
Cringe RP ClubSeptember 11, 2020 11:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Bear,
Maybe they're a maintenance or exploration team? Perhaps former criminals, drop-outs of their species' military ranks or whom were kicked out, demoted folk, more... types of creatures if thought of, that were put together to maintain things across the galaxy, particularly things belonging to their respective species. Or alternatively to explore, document and learn about other worlds and it's inhabitants, etc. They were put together so they can still be useful to their respective worlds, which I assume would be allies to each other, because how else would they be able to pull this off if they were hostile towards each other maybe. But things can happen, and there will be shenanigans. But I don't know... just an concept.

Edited at September 11, 2020 11:26 PM by Discord
Cringe RP ClubSeptember 11, 2020 11:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I like the idea, but the one problem is I was going to use an OC who was sent off before Earth was really certain of other life out there.
BuT, maybe the others could be part of that, or they could create that? It would also add drama if everyone else was a part of the thing and then she just,, appeared, so they would have to consider letting her in or not

Discord said:
Bear,
Maybe they're a maintenance or exploration team? Perhaps former criminals, drop-outs of their species' military ranks or whom were kicked out, demoted folk, more... types of creatures if thought of, that were put together to maintain things across the galaxy, particularly things belonging to their respective species. Or alternatively to explore, document and learn about other worlds and it's inhabitants, etc. They were put together so they can still be useful to their respective worlds, which I assume would be allies to each other, because how else would they be able to pull this off if they were hostile towards each other maybe. But things can happen, and there will be shenanigans. But I don't know... just an concept.

Forums > Wolfplay > Alliances
   1   ..    201    202    203    204    205   ..   212 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us