New poll *^*
 Blood lust tide
11:28:00 BewareWhoYouTrust
Star
Got same white named white trash 🤣
 AshesAndStarlight
11:25:45 Star/Ash/Ashes
Stargazer

Haha whoops. He looks albino to be fair?
 Forest Dwelling
11:23:25 Wolflocke Challenge
Woop! Almost 7 days of Wolflocke!
 Blood lust tide
11:19:40 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: I crave for blood plays hide and seek with some pups and gets stuck in a log.
 icemoons
11:17:56 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
khaos

Sure why not, I'm bored too
 Echo Eclipse
11:14:12 Echo | Thunder
Hello chat IÂ’m back (after months) and I have changed my username (if you donÂ’t recognise me).
 Stargazer
11:14:00 Bobcats side account
-WP Click-
I thought you were albino...
 Kháos
11:10:42 Kaos || Khaos
Anyone care to PvP? I'm bored.
 Wilverbeast
11:10:09 Will
OH
Oh my god
-WP Click-

Just one lmao

The rest of my notifs were breeding thank God 😂😭
 SilverShadow
11:09:46 Ash ☆ Crow
Bobcat

She is really pretty
 Wilverbeast
11:09:41 Will
Oh god
I didn't
Warrior stone

Oh no oh no ;-;
 Stygian Forest
11:09:28 
Amy

Isn't that the title of a Studio Ghibli film?
 starmutt
11:08:42 marsh | they/it
lmao its my sanctuary wolf
 Red River Wolves
11:07:23 Redd Dead
Amy,
Eh, I feel like it just doesn't fit with the rest of my pack
 Leafpool
11:04:02 Leaf she/her
Hi cat!
 Bobcat
11:01:15 (She) Cat {no bob}
-WP Click-
Hold on what?!
 Stygian Forest
11:01:08 
Vox

Hello!
 Amygdala
11:00:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Spirited away

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +3
Red Fox : -4
Snapping Turtle : -2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Wolfplay > Alliances
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   17 

WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 13, 2021 01:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Evergreen said:
Golden Corax said:
I think the name should be like a wolf/moon pun on an already existing newspaper name. Also, I agree with you on the colors. A nice blue pallet would look good.

That's kind of what I was thinking, for both of those. And the title would match the theme a bit better with something wolf or moon related in it.

Ya, I was thinking the same thing. Also is there any more art-related stuff that needs to be done? Or just other tasks in general?
WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 13, 2021 01:46 PM

Evergreen

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Golden Corax said:

Evergreen said:
Golden Corax said:
I think the name should be like a wolf/moon pun on an already existing newspaper name. Also, I agree with you on the colors. A nice blue pallet would look good.

That's kind of what I was thinking, for both of those. And the title would match the theme a bit better with something wolf or moon related in it.

Ya, I was thinking the same thing. Also is there any more art-related stuff that needs to be done? Or just other tasks in general?

I have 4 artist approvals and likely a 5th one coming, so featured art is done. But if you want to, I do need to start getting some beginner advice from artists. I'm also still waiting on / planning some dividers. Other than that, it's just getting the last few featured contests / studs, possibly some recipes and pets, and writing articles. We could also use some cover art, but I can do that if necessary.

Edited at August 13, 2021 01:56 PM by Evergreen
WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 13, 2021 01:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I can go talk to some of the people running giveaways
WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 13, 2021 01:56 PM

Evergreen

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Golden Corax said:
I can go talk to some of the people running giveaways

Okay! Thanks!
WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 15, 2021 03:27 PM

Evergreen

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
Just another update and a couple of questions for those of you who check this.

Update: Art and alliances are finished! Thank you! The checklist on the first page has been updated.

Before I get to the questions, I've noticed that interest in this has slowly been decreasing, so please let me know if you're no longer interested or just don't have time for this. I understand that you all have lives outside of the game and it is 100% okay if you don't want to work on this anymore.

First, we have the majority of this done! Great work, everyone!

Second, has anyone made progress on studs? And has anyone made progress on advice?

Third, do we have any articles written? If so, please PM them to me so I can start editing and putting them together.

Fourth, we need to decide on a final name. I've heard a lot of The WolfPlay Post and The New Moon Times, so I think it could end up between those two, but I still want to hear all of your opinions.

We also need to start deciding things related to cover art, page art, and headers.

Finally, if anyone has any questions, needs help with anything, or literally anything else, feel free to PM me any time. I'll help however I can.

Edited at August 15, 2021 03:28 PM by Evergreen
WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 16, 2021 09:57 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I think the cover art should be related to the name of the newspaper or we could come up with a mascot.
WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 16, 2021 10:12 AM

Evergreen

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Golden Corax said:
I think the cover art should be related to the name of the newspaper or we could come up with a mascot.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I have an idea for cover art for The New Moon Times, but not for any of the other potential names. And a mascot could be interesting!

Edited at August 16, 2021 10:12 AM by Evergreen
WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 16, 2021 03:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Evergreen said:

Golden Corax said:
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I have an idea for cover art for The New Moon Times, but not for any of the other potential names. And a mascot could be interesting!

Sorry for the late response I went out. What were you thinking? even if it doesn't win it still might work. Yup! I don't have any ideas for one other than wolf though, lol.
While I was out I couldn't help but think of everyone as little rats running around getting stuff done, talking to people, doing research, and such. It feels a bit weird to referring to everyone as rats though.
WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 16, 2021 04:30 PM

Evergreen

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Golden Corax said:
Sorry for the late response I went out. What were you thinking? even if it doesn't win it still might work. Yup! I don't have any ideas for one other than wolf though, lol.
While I was out I couldn't help but think of everyone as little rats running around getting stuff done, talking to people, doing research, and such. It feels a bit weird to referring to everyone as rats though

No worries! It can definitely change as I plan a bit more, but maybe a blue/black fade as a night sky, stars and maybe a moon if it doesn't get too crowded, and a headshot silhouette of a howling wolf (I can't draw animals if they aren't silhouettes, lines aren't easy-). White title text so it's readable and there's good contrast.

Ooh, maybe like a little wolf with a messenger bag? Like the mail delivery people, since it's a newspaper?

That's actually a pretty accurate comparison- I've been thinking they're more like messenger birds.

WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 16, 2021 04:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Ooo that's a good idea. And I understand you lines are hard. If you want I can whip up a sample and see how everyone feels?

Oh I like that idea! It sounds cute

Messenger birds make a lot of sense too

Edited at August 16, 2021 05:12 PM by Golden Corax

Forums > Wolfplay > Alliances
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   17 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us