Stygian Forest
09:40:34 
Hello!
 Ecifircas
09:39:17 
Apples being 1k mush is criminal. <|3
 Frostyhills24
09:37:46 Frosty, (She/Her)
sometimes I forget that I bought extra den space so I have room for 50 wolves- I currently only have two because all my wolves died when I took a break. Now I have a lot of decor and gear that is just sitting and not being used.
 Amygdala
09:24:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Awww...she did good...we do not mention the other one...how could she
 Frostyhills24
09:24:19 Frosty, (She/Her)
Caeruleum

with my older females I didn't breed them I just turned them into battle wolves before I took a break from Wolfplay.
 Caeruleum
09:23:31 Cae, Blue
Its her best pup yet XD

Another one died pregmant? Awful >:(
 Amygdala
09:23:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-
My oldest girl is still going strong
 Hallow's Eve
09:23:15 Hallow, Eve
-WP Click-

That's a lot of hours pregnant XD
 Amygdala
09:22:53 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
She fought all the odds to deliver her last litter XD

Were they atleast good
 Caeruleum
09:22:35 Cae, Blue
The one who died pregnant gets no shoutout >:(
 Caeruleum
09:21:46 Cae, Blue
-WP Click-
Shout out to the girl who gave me her pups after she died (labor alert came after sad news LOL)
 purdy
09:20:05 
Frosty,
thank you your the best!!!
 Little Husky
09:19:32 Huskies, She/Her
PvP anyone? I'm on the list with a wager of 10, max battle exp 100.
 Frostyhills24
09:18:55 Frosty, (She/Her)
Purdy I gotchu
 purdy
09:18:30 
one more and the I have 80 paws!!! ahhhhhhhh
 Frostyhills24
09:17:28 Frosty, (She/Her)
Icemoons that link doesn't work try this instead

-Click-
 Frostyhills24
09:16:42 Frosty, (She/Her)
Icemoons

upload the image you want to insert to -Click- then copy the direct link. then go to the forum and hit "insert" then "image then just copy and paste the link. You want your image width to be 400 Pixels or less so it fits.
 icemoons
09:08:13 slushy,ice,moon,
anyone know how to post a photo in forums?
 icemoons
09:07:41 slushy,ice,moon,
none of mine got taken today

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : -3
Coyote : -2
Leopard : +5
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Member Help > Guides
   1   ..    84    85    86    87    88   ..   110 

Are You New? *Adopt A Newbie Project*May 3, 2022 02:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Victoria's Crossings said:
Hello all !
I am also new to the game and really like to learn the tricks to this. Everyone has such beautiful wolves and their stories are 😍. Please help 🥺

got you
Are You New? *Adopt A Newbie Project*May 3, 2022 02:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
ggggg
Are You New? *Adopt A Newbie Project*May 5, 2022 03:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
i think ive mostly got the hang of the game? i just need help on how to explore better and any tips on training pups!! thanks :))
Are You New? *Adopt A Newbie Project*May 5, 2022 06:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
hello, i joined a day ago and was wondering how to get items and complete quests as well as which points to assign to my wolves. any other help is appreciated as well
Are You New? *Adopt A Newbie Project*May 5, 2022 08:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Adopting!

crime said:
i think ive mostly got the hang of the game? i just need help on how to explore better and any tips on training pups!! thanks :))

Are You New? *Adopt A Newbie Project*May 6, 2022 07:30 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

wolfboy said:
hello, i joined a day ago and was wondering how to get items and complete quests as well as which points to assign to my wolves. any other help is appreciated as well

kidna- adopting youuuu
Are You New? *Adopt A Newbie Project*June 5, 2022 12:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hello, I joined yesterday and have a question! Is there a compiled list of items that affect bred pup outcomes? I've already used a Ptarmigan Feather. And, can you use multiple items? Like, 2 different items on the same wolf? Can you stack the effects of one item, like using 3 Ptarmigan Feathers? I don't want to waste items experimenting ;P
Are You New? *Adopt A Newbie Project*June 5, 2022 06:02 PM

Hoodie

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hiya! Technically you can stack items on one another however none of the same item can be stacked breeding wise (ex: you can't use more than one ptarmigan feather on the female). What I mean by that is you can use an item that increases the chances of a boost and also use one that can increase the chances of a defect too, but you can't use it more than the one time/stack it with the same item. ^^ I hope this helps!

Trenzalore said:
Hello, I joined yesterday and have a question! Is there a compiled list of items that affect bred pup outcomes? I've already used a Ptarmigan Feather. And, can you use multiple items? Like, 2 different items on the same wolf? Can you stack the effects of one item, like using 3 Ptarmigan Feathers? I don't want to waste items experimenting ;P

Are You New? *Adopt A Newbie Project*June 5, 2022 06:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thank you, this helps!! I gave your wolves some paws up for the help <3

Your Summer Swimsuit said:
Hiya! Technically you can stack items on one another however none of the same item can be stacked breeding wise (ex: you can't use more than one ptarmigan feather on the female). What I mean by that is you can use an item that increases the chances of a boost and also use one that can increase the chances of a defect too, but you can't use it more than the one time/stack it with the same item. ^^ I hope this helps!

Trenzalore said:

Are You New? *Adopt A Newbie Project*June 5, 2022 07:11 PM

Hoodie

Darkseeker

Give Award
Of course! I enjoy helping and trying to be as detailed as possible. <3 I appreciate it as well! ^^

Trenzalore said:
Thank you, this helps!! I gave your wolves some paws up for the help <3

Your Summer Swimsuit said:

Trenzalore said:

Forums > Member Help > Guides
   1   ..    84    85    86    87    88   ..   110 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us