I finally got to 10k :D
 Amygdala
10:41:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
You should do that...we need all the mush we can get for next month's event XD
 Hallow's Eve
10:40:03 Hallow, Eve
Amy

Oh that sounds like fun lol. I am probably going to hop on explore here soon, if I can get the energy too lol
 Amygdala
10:38:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
Trying to get the energy to explore XD

I have 1000 moves to do in jungle
 Hallow's Eve
10:37:53 Hallow, Eve
Hey Amy, how are you?
 Amygdala
10:37:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi hallow, hi dark
 Hallow's Eve
10:36:42 Hallow, Eve
Heyo chat
 Dark pack
10:33:56 
hi chat
 BuggyOs
10:33:46 Bug-a-boo
feline!
 Emmet
10:33:11 Emmet (he/him)
Canines or felines folks? (I wanna design stuff but canÂ’t decide feline or canine)
 Amygdala
10:32:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
If the M&M arw chocolate only i choose them. If not it's skittles for me
 Saint
10:31:43 
also, do some prey have higher flee rates (not just during winter)
 purdy
10:31:13 
I'mma ask this one more time before it gets old M&Ms or skittles
 starmutt
10:28:22 marsh | they/it
yah i'm not sure if its a bug or not

i get swamp and jungle quests i cannot complete due to all my levels being in forest lol
 Amygdala
10:28:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Thank you. It doesn't bother me too much because i will just skip it...i just thought it was weird
 Red River Wolves
10:26:52 Redd Dead
Amy,
Apparently the quests are based off overall territory, not terrain specific. There's a suggestion about it here
-WP Click-
 Saint
10:26:50 
yeah i also have the elk quest and i was 19 so i just got up two levels but if your further away, yeah thats weird
 Amygdala
10:25:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Saint
No idea. I checked encyclopedia and elk appear after level 21. I am level 13 at the moment
 Saint
10:24:19 
amy is that a glitch or do you just have to level up til you can?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Leopard : 0
Wolverine : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   14 

The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 07:10 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Neziton is accepted

Edited at November 9, 2021 07:11 PM by Spellbound
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 07:38 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Atarah is completed :)
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 07:40 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Accepted

Murdering_Crow said:
Atarah is completed :)

The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 08:00 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Crow

"Who ever said you needed anyone? Yourself should be enough."

©CastleGraphics @ DA - All Images

Name:
Crow

Hunter

Desired Rank:
Content

Appearance:
Living up to the name of Crow, this male is a dark colored male with hints of greys. He has a rather stout frame, that of a well-trained male. Crow has thick and silky fur, which is shaggy and tangled, especially at the ends. The darkest part of his coat is towards the top, appearing to be a pitch black. Along his hindquarters are small tick-like markings of grey. Below this darkest point on Crow's massive frame, it slowly gets lighter. The lightest part being along his legs and paws, his underside is a bit more lighter as well. The dark color appears yet again as you go down further, reaching his dark paws and tail tip. Crow has bright amber eyes, seemingly glowing at times. His build is tall and strong, however, he isn't the most agile wolf out there. Due to his size, it isn't easy for him to move. To combat this, Crow has a lanky build, but still some sort of muscle rippling through beneath his thick coat.

Personality:
Crow is a brutally honest, blunt, and rather cold figure. He has always been taught to always speak the truth, and showing honesty is his way of doing so. Crow doesn't resist from speaking, as he always says what is on his mind, no matter the situation. This makes him a rather quick and witty thinker, always alert and on his toes. He sticks to the plan, and is always there when needed. Basically, he's quite reliable and always has been.

Crow is a dominant male, being sure to enforce rules upon others and put others in their place. This can make it seem like he's quite rude, when in reality, Crow just tries to do his best at his job. He's always looking for the moment to tell someone to do something. Again, he's alert and quite observant. Crow could come off a bit cold towards you if he has gotten on your ass multiple times, however, he hopes it doesn't come down to him just completely shutting you out. When it comes to putting up a wall, Crow takes everything into consideration. What you've for him, to him, to those around him, things like that. Crow never has really shut anyone out and turned away from someone, but if he does, it's for good reason.

Crow has this shell. Being higher-ranked, he's always tried to be as tough as he could be for the sake of others. This shell might consist of a cold, blunt, reasonable, sorta flirty (if he wanted to) male. But once cracked, he's honestly just a sweetheart. He's caring and sweet, and you're in luck because this shell isn't that hard to break. Crow is the most easy-going and open-minded male you'll probably ever meet. He's accepting, and truly believes in karma. So if you screw him over, something or someone will screw you over too. To also keep in mind, however, Crow is trustworthy. He's available to talk once he isn't busy, but it isn't often you will see this male talking about himself. He's always trying to help others the best of his ability, and of course, this makes him selfless. It's not that Crow won't talk about himself, it's just the factor that he doesn't want to unless asked. Again, he speaks his mind, and he's blunt, so he's straight forward about everything.

Crow is very work driven, with a nice work ethic. There is never really a time where you won't see Crow not doing something. It could be anything from conversing to chasing loners off of the territory, Crow is nothing more than a worker. He will drop dead until he completes something, making him seem ruthless at times when he is completing a task. Crow doesn't just half-ass things. No. He completes them, and the best way possible.

Just like any other wolf within a pack (or so he'd hope), Crow is protective of friends, family, pups, elders, anyone within his pack. He would take a bullet for anyone, and is always watching others' backs. Crow will always put up a fight to help protect those within his family and pack. Crow would never turn his back on his pack unless it was for the good.

Affiliations:
TBD

Kin:
Open

Crush:
Open

Mate:
Open, thought not searching

Offspring:
Very open

Other:
B)

Also, the images aren't working, so I'll fix those eventually
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 08:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve Apothecary apprentice. heh
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 08:05 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserved
Crow is accepted
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 08:26 PM

Cirri

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name

Alcyone.

1 Year and 6 months.

Female.

Rank

Sigma.

Desired Rank

Delta.

Appearance

by Khalliysgraphy on DeviantArt.

-

-

A couple inches above average in height for her age, Alcyone is a stunning blend of colours. Evident timberwolf in her ancestry, black and chocolate make up the vast majority of the fur on her sides and back, albeit the white underpelt. Muscles ripple in her leg regions, and she has a strong back. Sitting at a decent weight for her age group, she's a wolf that enjoys running to strengthen any weak points she can. Alcyone has a uniquely fox-shaped face, a slim muzzle and ears almost comically big for her head, as most younger wolves sport. Her eyes hold a calculating malice; a dangerous stare. A sharp orange colour that seems to be on par with the fleeting brightest seconds of golden hour, they're one of her proudest feats. Her tail is a luxurious plume of all three of her coat colours - a soft blend of chocolate, black, and cold white. Very long, as well. Alcyone has the most muscle in her shoulders and hindlegs, giving her a blessed amount of agility and fantastic starts to sprints. Her paws are large, holding short but sharp black claws. Her mouth is the same, though far past milk teeth they're still not as stable in her mouth, though having a nasty bite behind them. She is eager to train in combat.

Personality

Change can be painful at times, but nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don't belong.

A wolf that knows who she is and who she will be. Alcyone walks the tightrope of choosing a role with enough power, and a strong amount of confidence she won't fall into the pit of overshooting. Delta, a strong behind the scenes role in this young wolf's amber gaze. To her, a role is one you will not settle for less than if you dare fail. Alcyone understands failure and has been smacked dead center in the face with it multiple times, but suppresses the fact she doesn't take it all too kindly. Growing up, her life was lived in peace, but without a strong purpose. Win the unavoidable trial or die, were the words she was raised with. Her bloodline is newer, only consisting of 6 known wolves, so she knew expectations for her would be swept under the rug. This is a future her ambition will never tread.

"Grudges don't hurt anyone except for the one who bears them. It's a worthless weight that will drown you. Remember what they have done, but don't wallow."

Alcyone lacks sentimentality. Though love will always burn for those who deserve it, holding on to small things from the past with an iron paw will only cloud her mind in the most essential of moments. Remember who your enemy is, and cherish moments where you feel loved. Her thought process may come across as harsh, but Alcyone is fresh to the world and only knows the ways of her mother and family. Who knows, perhaps she'll become an entirely new wolf, though it definitely seems she is sticking to what she has at the present. It seems all she's focused on is her future, but Alcyone adores having friends more than just allies in future wars. It gives her someone to share viewpoints with, instead of just sitting with her own thoughts and opinions. Opportunities to better herself will never be passed by. In her eyes, patience isn't the ability to wait, but how someone acts while waiting. Alycone doesn't have extraordinary patience herself, though she knows when to wait and watch things happen before diving in head first. It was basically her whole childhood, learning how to watch, when to eat, how to pluck the best role for yourself.

Affiliations

None, open.

Kin

None.

Crush

Ew, mushy stuff.

Mate

We'll have to see when she's older of course, but crush is open.

Edited at November 9, 2021 10:33 PM by vimprei
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 08:27 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alcyone is accepted!
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 08:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve apothecary apprentice, sigma, and hunter, please?
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 08:38 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Apothecary Apprentice's are full
Sigma and Hunter are reserved though :)

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   14 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us