Wolf Play : *The 17*||Human-Hybrids RP||Semi-Literate||Closed
Chatbox
 Poe
09:33:21 
Lazy-
Oh actually! I think Black Cherry would be cute for her :)
 Poe
09:31:53 
Lazy-
I donÂ’t have any suggestions off the top of my head, but I love that you have a theme for names. Very cute.
 icemoons
09:30:57 slushy,ice,moon,
bug, b jake

I have a cromebook that I use for school and it's so old by now, i've had it for like 4 flipping years now
 Lazy Kingdom
09:29:46 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
-WP Click-
ice cream names for her ^^?
Check den for taken names please <3
 BJake
09:26:12 Don't call me BJ.
@BuggyO
I feel bad for him
 BuggyOs
09:24:37 Bug-a-boo
Bjake
a guy sitting in front of my in my communications class yesterday has a computor like that
 BJake
09:24:00 Don't call me BJ.
Fuck i hate my stupid ass computer it sounds like a bullet train getting stopped by a fucking plane
 BuggyOs
09:22:58 Bug-a-boo
hey!
 Tech
09:21:47 
Hey Chat
 icemoons
09:20:35 slushy,ice,moon,
Quest Level 20

Expand your territory. Level up in the Swamp.

Completed: 0/10

➔ 1,000 Mushrooms 10 Party On! 2 Animal Skins Bundle
Turn Down

oh my God... that's gonna take a while,,,
 BuggyOs
09:19:40 Bug-a-boo
ET
yeah lol
 Eternity
09:19:24 ET
Buggy
Probably not! Especially not if it's anything like driving in London haha. Quicker to cycle than drive.
 BuggyOs
09:17:48 Bug-a-boo
Ice
yeah, I saved for a long while, but I also did a few adopts. I'm working on more to hopefully get my much hole stocked back up
 icemoons
09:16:59 slushy,ice,moon,
bug

50,000?!?!?! Holy shit that's awesome!
 Saint
09:16:27 
nux
 Silly
09:12:54 SL, SilverLined
morning ^^ long time no see
 BuggyOs
09:12:38 Bug-a-boo
Ice
yeah, I had 50,000 saved up and now only have 20,000 after these past 2 weeks lol
 icemoons
09:11:50 slushy,ice,moon,
bug

noice, it must've taken a long time for all that mush
 ~♥Nux♥~
09:11:33 Chat's snack
Anybody wanna see my new puppy >:)
 BuggyOs
09:10:17 Bug-a-boo
ice
I have so much mush saved up for this

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +1
Snapping Turtle : -5
Death Adder : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9 

*The 17*||Human-Hybrids RP||Semi-Literate||ClosedMarch 23, 2022 05:16 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Arya

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Species: Snow Leopard

Role: Patroller

Weapon?: A hickory staff, carvings adorned into it

Appearance:

Arya is a pretty female, her long, dark coloured hair falling down her back, just below her shoulder blades. It is often done in a fishtail plait, but sometimes just a ponytail or she leaves it out. She has a reasonably tall stance, just 5 foot 8 inches tall. Being a patroller for so many years, she has a strong athletic build, and thrives on regular exercise. She is quite a light build, compared to her height, only weighing around 140 pounds.

She has beautiful blue eyes, quite dark in colour around the edges, but lighter in the centre.

WIP

Personality:

Arya is quite a mix of things. Depending on the mood & the atmosphere around her, her common theme with her personality is likely to change. Thus, creating a hard to judge type of creature, with more than two sides.

Despite this her loyalty to the Pack shines through all the time. She is keen and hardworking, when she sets a goal, she makes sure to get it done every single day. She is eager to help and please those who are higher in ranking than her, and her leadership in certain situations is worthy of their praise.

Her caring ways are always visible when she looks after children that are younger than her. She loves training them and feels naturally protective towards them. Many have said that she would have made a great mother when the time came, but alas, it hasn’t yet. She is definitely a mix of extrovert and introvert, making a few friends within the pack, but distancing herself from those she cannot tolerate or feels shy around.

To her packmates she is caring, kind, and trustworthy as heck. But beware, outsiders, she is not afraid of you, and can be scary, fierce and very courageous when needed. She is outgoing and perseveres throughout her duties to the pack, almost always with overactive energy and positivity.

Her pride is eminent, and she is not keen on backing down to anyone or anything. If her pride is hurt, she may well find some way to get a small amount of revenge on whoever or whatever damaged it in the first place. She also takes a lot of pride in her pack, her rank and perhaps even the likelihood of a future higher rank for her. If she feels that anyone disrespects that pride, then beware, she will spring back in the most unlikely situations.

She is naturally gruff, her position as patroller teaching her that in order to protect the pack efficiently and effectively, she must be gruff and firm with them. Her tolerance levels are low, and you would be mad to disrespect her.

Despite this she is actually quite shy and a very kind person deep down. She just prefers not to open up about her past.

The scars, the pain, the neglect.

Strengths (2+):

Stamina

Keen eyesight

Experience in her role

Weaknesses (2+):

Being fragile deep down

Shyness

Darkness

Crush: Eventually Tarn

Mate: None

Other: 15, Lion

*The 17*||Human-Hybrids RP||Semi-Literate||ClosedMarch 23, 2022 05:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted!
*The 17*||Human-Hybrids RP||Semi-Literate||ClosedMarch 23, 2022 08:48 PM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award
Can I reserve a kid spot

Edited at March 23, 2022 09:00 PM by Ravensrun
*The 17*||Human-Hybrids RP||Semi-Literate||ClosedMarch 23, 2022 09:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Yes, you're reserved! ^^
*The 17*||Human-Hybrids RP||Semi-Literate||ClosedMarch 24, 2022 08:46 AM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award

Okie!

Edited at March 24, 2022 08:51 AM by Ravensrun
*The 17*||Human-Hybrids RP||Semi-Literate||ClosedMarch 24, 2022 08:50 AM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Matei King

Sexuality: bisexual

Species: human Wolf hybrid

Role: kid

Weapon?: Has a ebony handled axe that he stole back from his cruel father. His mother had made it for him.

Appearance: Matei stands about 5'3 he is quickly getting taller as he ages. He has a willowy frame but corded with lean muscles from training. Has tanned skin from being outside a lot. Matei's hair is a mess of dark chocolate curls. His eyes are sage green that shift to a fierce Gold color when his wolf is closer to the surface. He has sharp canine teeth. He doesn't have wolf like ears, they look human but much pointier and retain the hearing of a wolf. His fingers are tipped with claws. His tail is brown that fades to black. He wears comfortable clothes for traveling and a small pack for his things. His shoes are slightly to big for him. Hand me downs from his brother.

His wolf form is that of a dark chocolate coated wolf with black details. Golden yellow eyes.

Personality: Matei is the oldest of all the young members of their pack which makes him feel responsible for them. He is the only young kid who isn't a prey animal so he worries about scaring them. He has only ever shifted once so he still struggles with the pain. Matei himself is a kind kid a little shy and likes to train. However you're more likely to find him reading a stolen cherished book somewhere. He enjoys hanging with the younger kids and the rest of the group equally.

Strengths (2+):

•Intelligent(well read)
•strong sense of direction•Wolf form is actually quite strong for his young age once he is able to master his shifting

Weaknesses (2+):

•Shifting is a struggle for him still for now

• not the greatest fan of big heights mainly cliffs. Climbing trees don't bother him

Crush: none

Mate: none

Other: older brother is Theo King.

Edited at April 6, 2022 12:51 AM by Ravensrun
*The 17*||Human-Hybrids RP||Semi-Literate||ClosedMarch 24, 2022 08:58 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted! ^^
*The 17*||Human-Hybrids RP||Semi-Literate||ClosedMarch 24, 2022 12:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
@The Midnight Wolves,
I've finished Lyra, on page 7. Working on Eikarr, as well :)
*The 17*||Human-Hybrids RP||Semi-Literate||ClosedMarch 24, 2022 05:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alright, I'll add her. ^^

Edited at March 24, 2022 05:41 PM by The Midnight Wolves
*The 17*||Human-Hybrids RP||Semi-Literate||ClosedApril 3, 2022 01:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Okay, I'll be about 5 minutes and the RP forum will be made! :)
Also, Lykalo, Eikarr is accepted! ^^

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us