Chatbox
 Amygdala
10:41:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
You should do that...we need all the mush we can get for next month's event XD
 Hallow's Eve
10:40:03 Hallow, Eve
Amy

Oh that sounds like fun lol. I am probably going to hop on explore here soon, if I can get the energy too lol
 Amygdala
10:38:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
Trying to get the energy to explore XD

I have 1000 moves to do in jungle
 Hallow's Eve
10:37:53 Hallow, Eve
Hey Amy, how are you?
 Amygdala
10:37:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi hallow, hi dark
 Hallow's Eve
10:36:42 Hallow, Eve
Heyo chat
 Dark pack
10:33:56 
hi chat
 BuggyOs
10:33:46 Bug-a-boo
feline!
 Emmet
10:33:11 Emmet (he/him)
Canines or felines folks? (I wanna design stuff but canÂ’t decide feline or canine)
 Amygdala
10:32:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
If the M&M arw chocolate only i choose them. If not it's skittles for me
 Saint
10:31:43 
also, do some prey have higher flee rates (not just during winter)
 purdy
10:31:13 
I'mma ask this one more time before it gets old M&Ms or skittles
 starmutt
10:28:22 marsh | they/it
yah i'm not sure if its a bug or not

i get swamp and jungle quests i cannot complete due to all my levels being in forest lol
 Amygdala
10:28:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Thank you. It doesn't bother me too much because i will just skip it...i just thought it was weird
 Red River Wolves
10:26:52 Redd Dead
Amy,
Apparently the quests are based off overall territory, not terrain specific. There's a suggestion about it here
-WP Click-
 Saint
10:26:50 
yeah i also have the elk quest and i was 19 so i just got up two levels but if your further away, yeah thats weird
 Amygdala
10:25:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Saint
No idea. I checked encyclopedia and elk appear after level 21. I am level 13 at the moment
 Saint
10:24:19 
amy is that a glitch or do you just have to level up til you can?
 Amygdala
10:23:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Huh...i got a quest i can't do.
I need to defeat 10 elks in mountains but my mountains are not a high enough level
 icemoons
10:18:07 slushy,ice,moon,
forest

Oh wow let me rephrase that then... Welcome BACK to wolf play lmao

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Leopard : 0
Wolverine : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   14 

The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 05:20 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Discussion Thread Link is up on the first page!
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 05:21 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Levi
Desired Rank: Beta or Alpha
sig2.jpg

Credits to Tiefenschaerfe on DA

Levi is a handsome young buck. He is made up of paler browns, tans, dusks, and black ticking. He has cream undertones that ombre from his legs into his base coat, at which point all his other colors show through. The bridge of his nose is more reddish in coloration than the rest of him, though there is a matching patch on the inside of each upper leg.

His eyes are orange, though they are on the darker side of the spectrum. Gold flecks congregate around the rim of his irises, which are bordered by a deep brown ring. These flecks are only really noticeable when one is staring at him up close or if the sun glances off them at just the right angle.

As he finishes growing, Levi will end up standing about 32 inches at the shoulder and be of an average weight and build. Already he shows the promise of height, though his muscling is more lanky at this point in time. As he ages, he will fill out with more prominent strength.

Personality

Levi has a very direct approach to things. Of the two twins, he is the one with a more technical way of thinking -- or overthinking, depending on how you see it. His actions are carefully planned beforehand so as to give himself the best chance at success. He is still young and, therefore, naive, but he is still quite sober for his age; he thinks ahead, which is something that even some adult wolves struggle with.

He is definitely the more outwardly bossy twin. Levi also inherited his sire's stubbornness. Once he has convinced himself that he is right, there is no way to get him to see the light; he has to experience it for himself or it's fake. He is also very determined to prove himself to those around him. The Trials will be his final test, and then he can become a great leader like his father.

From his mother he received the gift of sass. Witty comments come naturally to him, and he has no problem telling off other wolves -- especially those that he absolutely hates. He has a very strong sense of morality and is quite charismatic when he wants to be.

He is confident in himself and most of those around him, and he is the one to come to if a wolf needs a pep talk. Levi acts as a coach to the pack, whether or not they like it. It's just who he is. When he and Ezra are older, he plans on being the beta to his brother's alpha, or vice versa.

Affiliations

Ezra - His brother, and only littermate, Ezra is Levi's partner in crime for everything. They are nearly impossible to pry apart.

Kin

Ezra is his brother. Bǫlverkr is his father, and Jemisha is his mother.

Crush: Open

Mate: None

Pups: None

Other

sig2a.png

Edited at November 12, 2021 10:28 PM by Rising Shadows
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 05:25 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Ezra
Desired Rank: Beta or Alpha
sig1.jpg

Credits to Tiefenschaerfe on DA

Ezra is a mixture of creams, golds, honeys, and red-ambers. He does have some black on his back and tail, as well as the rims of his cheek fur, but the majority of him is medium to light in coloration. It's quite a handsome combination, and it all blends together nicely.

He will be taller than his brother and have better strength than agility by the time he has finished growing. He is already bulkier than Levi. Ezra looks forward to the day when he can match his brother in voice, as his is higher than Levi's at the moment.

His eyes are a harvest yellow. Golden ripe. Autumn. They hold a quiet strength to them, and they are set in such a way that he always seems to display a serious expression. They match his coat and would probably blend in with it if it weren't for the darker rings of fur and skin around them.

Personality

Ezra is the quieter twin. He's more blunt and inquisitive, though his questions can come out sounding sort of demanding -- not on purpose, though. He is more content to sit back and watch while Levi does the outgoing stuff; while Levi brings the diplomatic and social skills to the table, Ezra dominates the background. He is the Faramir to his brother's Boromir.

While he is inwardly a softer soul, Ezra would never let anyone see it. This young wolf is full of opposites. He is empathetic, yet he would not fear killing. He wants to fix the woes of others, yet he is fine inflicting them. He is probably the smarter of the brothers, but he lets Levi do the thinking.

Ezra is sober and often acts as though he has seen more than most. Perhaps he has. His sentences are simple and to the point; when he can, he prefers to use gestures and facial expressions. In response to his brother's long, detailed, extravagant plans, he usually just dips his head and responds with, "I trust you."

That's his response to most wolves, actually, as long as it's true. He is uncomfortable with the word "love" but he's not sure why. It just never rolled off the tongue in a way that felt natural. Ezra sticks with more formal, universal words to express his deepest emotions, which sometimes allows others to write them off as less than they actually are.

Oh, and he is totally gonna be the alpha.

Affiliations

Levi - Levi is the partner in crime in everything Ezra does. He is extremely close with his brother, and one hardly does anything without the other at least knowing about it.

Kin

Levi is his brother. Bǫlverkr is his father, and Jemisha is his mother.

Crush: Open

Pups: None

Other

sig1a.jpg

Edited at November 12, 2021 10:50 PM by Rising Shadows
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 05:36 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
What would be the correct size for a smaller wolf? Or a medium sized one?

I keep driving myself to frustration trying to figure it out myself.
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 05:46 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anything under 24 for a smaller wolf and between 26-29 inches for a medium sized wolf.
70lbs and lower for light
75 - 90 for medium
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 05:51 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Atarah

"Just give me five minutes and my bared fangs. I'd tell you if they were lying or not."

©DarkBeforeDawn23 @ DA - All images

Name:

Atarah

Meaning:
Crown

Hunter

Desired Rank:
Content

Appearance:

Atarah is a rather beautiful female, standing at twenty-seven inches and weighing around ninety pounds. Her fur is thick and her build is rather full with some muscle that is covered by her thick pelt. She holds a rather feminine head that is slender and pointed ears, which are good for hearing.

Her coloring is on the paler side of things, the base color being a light gray with some dirty brown mixed into it. On top of that, there is a dark black that can be found layered on top or bottom - on top would be along her back and tail, and on the bottom would be along her neck. The palest is her face, which is normally either glaring at you or she will eye-flirt with you.

Personality:
Atarah is a wolf of many things, though foolish is not one of them. She's constantly on the lookout for anything out of place, and is quite the observer when it comes to body language or speaking. You should never try to beat around the bush with her either - she likes honesty and someone who is up front about things. She does not tolerate lying, and never has, nor will she ever. That being said, she is not one to lie either. She will tell you how it is, up front, and is quite blunt.

Atarah is so sassy that it hurts. She has a comment for just about everything and is relentless when it comes her sass. To be honest, it can be quite annoying, but that does not stop her. She doesn't let anyone tell her how she should act because she knows she's her own individual and what others think does not define her. Rather, Atarah will just find more ways to get under your skin, which she's a master at.

Atarah is a determined worker, believe it or not. She's also just as stubborn as she is sassy and sarcastic, so you can expect her to work until she drops. She prefers not to have any lose ends and wants to get things done on time. Atarah isn't one for perfection, but rather completing a task on time and doing it the easiest way possible, so her work could be as sloppy as you could possibly imagine. However, she will eventually learn how to do things without having to constantly go back and redo them, so she learns that trial and error annoys her.

Atarah is the sort of female to just go with the flow. If something happens, she'll move on. This also means that she does not give second chances at all, and she makes it known if she does or doesn't like you. She's rather blunt, again, and will not beat around the bush at all. Anyways, Atarah doesn't tolerate lying, back-stabbing, hurting her or anyone close to her, so this will lead to her just completely dropping you and cutting you from her life. She does it so easily that sometimes, it's triggering.

Atarah is seemingly apathetic, but deep down, she cares for others. Sometimes you can catch a glimpse of a vulnerable Atarah if something significant has happened, though she only really becomes vulnerable when alone or with ones she especially trusts. Atarah doesn't always voice her feelings, but she will voice her opinions, even if it's not needed and if it might get her trouble. She'd much rather say what she needs than hold her thoughts. Sometimes, they're useful.

Affiliations:
TBD

Kin:
Open/None

Crush:
None as of now. Perhaps later

Mate:
Ehhh

Offspring:
Nah

Other:
Open for anything.

Edited at November 9, 2021 07:38 PM by Murdering_Crow
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 06:08 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Warriors are now locked as of now!
The following ranks are needed:
- Resouce Watcher
- 2 Hunters
- 3 Scouts
- At least 3 more Sigmas

Edited at November 9, 2021 06:54 PM by Spellbound
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 06:19 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:

Polaris (aka North)

1.5 years

Male

Sigma

Desired Rank:

Maybe Scout, and he has day dreams of higher positions

Appearance:

https://postimg.cc/0MPnwQYY

Khalliysgraphy

Hopefully that works, but postimate seems a little dead for me.

He has long thick luscious gray hair. It is a dark gray on his back, and it has a blue gray tinge. He has charcoal colors sprinkled into his fur. His face has white and gray markings, and he has a shiny black nose. His tail his a long thick plume. His under belly and chest is a clean white although as it goes higher it becomes mixed with cream hairs and darker colors.

He has long slender muscular legs, and he is on the slender side. He is a medium sized wolf for his age. His paws are large, and he has yet to grow into them. He has dark black skin lining his amber eyes which have golden flecks. His face is slender and shapely. He has a dark black nose.

Most of his muzzle is a lighter gray and he has a darker gray stripe from his forehead down the top center of his snout. The insides of his ears are slightly lighter gray than the outside. Around his neck he has thick tufts of hair that are rings of varying colors of gray. He has slightly lighter gray panda circles around his eyes.

Personality:

He is friendly and calm. Its hard to get him riled. He is very mild mannered and he doesn't provoke others. He has a high tolerance to annoyances. Generally, he doesn't get in arguments, because he difuses tense situations by not being aggressive or taking offense. He is able to take the initiative, when it is obvious that something needs to be done.

He is thoughful and often preoccupied, and he likes to go around and think about things. He is the type of wolf you would describe as having their head in the clouds. He is a very loving sweet natured wolf, and he likes to do things for others. He has an particular preference hanging out with the ladies. He is very loving and gets crushes easily. He either does nice things for girls, flirts with them, is super awkward, or admires them from a distance. He is super playful, and likes to play games. He is affectionate in actions, temperament, verabally, and physically.

He can seem sort of sad and quiet, because, when he is by himself he can be quiet, and seems distracted, but once you get to know him he is squirming with energy. He can be really passionate and energetic about things that he likes or is important to him. He has a tendency to latch onto acquaintances pretty quickly, even if he doesn't make a lot of friends, because not everyone is interested. He tries to really invest time in those that he already has in his life. He's uncomfortable striking up conversations with random people, but he tries to make people feel acknowledged, and he wants to make connections.

He often has to take a moment to work up the courage, and he normally manages by rehearsing what he is going to say, envisioning the scene, then executing without worrying about the what ifs. However, that doesn't mean he won't continue to try to reach out to new people. He has a way of seeming open, when in reality he keeps part of his life closed off from people he just met. He tries really hard to encourage others and lift them up.

At times he might seem a little weird or self centered as he concentrates on little fantasies, and ignores those around him. However, once he finishes with his train of thought, or vents whatever emotion he was detoxing from, he will come back ready to do what anyone else wants. He almost always has ideas flowing through his head, so he can be easily distracted and squirrely. Often, he'll start talking about something random, and no one understand where he went, or they don't understand what he is talking about.

He also likes to talk to people 1x1 and have deep meaningful conversations. He's a bit of a goofball. He has to make an effort to be observant. Sometimes his thoughts are too distracting, but other times, he is curious what's going on around him, or he needs inspiration. He is often curious, asking questions, trying to figure out how people work, do what they do, and why. At first he can be awkward around the opposite sex, but once he gets to know them and is more comfortable, he can be charming.

He likes to hang with guys, but sometimes he has a hard time, because they normally don't have similar interests. He likes to try new things with friends, however, it's unlikely he will do so by himself, unless it's something he knows he'll love or thinks he'll like. He prefers to sit on the sidelines and figure things out without embarrassing himself before he jumps in, which can hold him back in social situation, when you need to throw yourself in immediately or else you get left behind. He's a quick learner just from watching, and teachers have been impressed with this skill

Affiliations:

Blath-friend

Enya-friend

Pm me

Kin:

Pm me

Crush:

Pm me

Mate:

N/A

Offspring:

N/A

Others:

thunderbird

Name:

Rogue

5 years

Female

Resource Watcher

Desired Rank:

Fairly Content

Appearance:

HOTNStock

Gray Wolf Stock 18

hopefully postimage works soon

Gray Wolf Stock 17

look above

She is a tall medium sized wolf. She has more gray markings on her face and chest than this picture. The tips of her ears are a darker gray. She is more on the slender lanky appearing side. The fur around her neck is thicker like a mane and is a darker gray coming into a "V" shape at the base of the neck and tracing the top of the shoulders.

Her back is a dark gray at the tips with lots of cream on the insides. The fluffy fur on her belly makes her seem more heavy set. She has a cream face. Her eyes are a dark yellow. Her legs are long and slender. Her face is slender and more fine. On the top of her muzzle, she has a darker stripe of color.

Her paws are like wide plates to help keep her out of the snow. The bottom side of her is cream. Her tail has cream and gray layers and is very large and fluffy, however the tip is a muddy gray.

Personality:

The first words used to describe her might be perservering, couragous, hardworking, fearless, honest, loyal, energetic etc. She doesn't back down from a challenge, because she prefers to confront them head on. She's good to have by your side, because she just keeps going. She is often the first to volunteer, and she runs on low sleep, trying to always be ready and available. While in her determinedness to keep going, she may have a tendency to be brusk and blunt, not afraid to call out what she sees. She means well as long as you aren't being aggressive. She is honest and open.

While she doesn't flaunt it, she likes being her size, and presides gracefully wherever she goes. She is very comfortable with who she is. However, if she senses hostility or someone who doesn't care for her, she will remain quiet and in the background. She likes to reach out and make connections, because she doesn't like being alone. When she chases creatures, she gets really excited and energetic. It's very hard to stop her once she starts running after something. She's a pretty even tempered canine, but she likes to have her personal space. If you cause her to growl, it means she's on the verge of snapping, so get out of her way, but she doesn't stay angry for long. She tries to be positive and upbeat.

She is very good at chasing and catching things. Especially, since that is what she loves to do. She is patient with other creatures. Often she is moving something like her tail or wiggling unable to sit still. She cares deeply for her pack. Once you earn her loyalty, she is willing to die for you. She has a quiet confidence, and she likes to help those who are weaker than she is. She is very protective of those she cares about.

She is bold and strong-willed. She is pretty friendly, and is high energy. She is still young for a large dog, so she is playful. She is very protective of the pack, and she is social. She is willful and headstrong, and doesn't like being compelled or forced to do something. She tends to be abrupt and blunt. She doesn't like to be the lowest on the totem pole. She tends to be a little snappy and often has lots of energy. Once she knows that she can depend on you and she respects you, she will defend you with her life, if she knows that you have her back. She is a no nonsense type canine and if she thinks you are wrong, she isn't afraid to tell you so. She doesn't take any crap and stands up to others. She isn't the most considerate of others feelings, but she doesn't diliberately hurt someone's feelings.

Affiliations:

Pm me

Kin:

Pm me

Crush:

pm me (open)

Mate:

pm me

Offspring:

pm me

Others:

Pterodactlas were probably the thunderbirds we hear about nowadays.

Edited at November 10, 2021 01:23 AM by Sir Froggington
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 07:06 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Atarah and Polaris are accepted!
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 07:08 PM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Theme song: Theme song: Bfb Da Packman X Sada Baby - Free Joe Exotic

Neziton

" Get out of my head"

Desired Rank: Apothecary

Appearance:

" I'm so cold"

Theres not much on Neziton, trust me; his fur is what keeps this young brute alive in the winter. His raggdy and messy coat is uncleaned, and untouched for many moons/sunrises. But yet his darkish coat still somehow glimmers in the moonset. His deformed ears is what you're looking at isn't it? Keep looking on, bent to imperfection along with his seeable scar across his forehead nearing his eyes that always seems tired. Wipe the eye booger out his eyes for him? If tired was a canine, Neziton done found his spirit animal. His darkish coat, drizzled with white strokes across his back; painted with a touch of grayish strings right off his tail, head, below his eyes and upper lip. There's not much to say about Neziton looks, but lets just say his gin is as wide as the ocean. As you can see from the provided image, Neziton grin is somehow lazy " Trying to be your friend, please like me...please" pick-me girlish type. With deep amber eyes; and dark lining under his eyes and his underbelly. Neziton is just a work of art. He weighs as much as an average 130 pounds.

Scars: One across his forehead, cute little thing. One across his back reaching to his left thigh cheek( noom). And one on his right toes* Cute toes*

Personality:

" I think someone else tail is following me, wait, no...it's just mines...hm...I don't trust it"

Five traits to illustrate Neziton

Hysterical, Reliable, Hideous, Humorous, A bit insane.

Even though there are flaws within Neziton and his own decisions, there are always good ones laying beneath the block of fur and bones. By saying this, Neziton might be the most trustworthy delusional crackhead you'll probably meet. Keeping to his word/promise and never seemingly being able to break it. Given a mile for someone, he'll take more than more- even if it goes against his pack rules, even if it goes against his rank rules; when he makes a promise- he'll fulfill it until his dying breath. Making him more so dangerous than just a random brute with a mindset of a confused frog. Even though he's not the smartest, he'll surely be the most formidable canine you'll ever meet.

Numerous undesirable messages can be said about Neziton, but the fact he's carnivorous and domineering can never go unsaid when speaking his name. Never mind the fact he's also unnatural, violent, and terrifying, but fortunately, they're balanced out slightly by being romantic as well. But focus on his as this is what he's disreputable for. There's a great deal of pain left on all sides because of this and his possessive nature, as sad as his weak grasp on reality as this may be, Neziton does have some glimmers of knowledge. He's honest and patient if nothing else, there's at least that to look for and appeal to.

But above all else know that he's charismatic and strong-minded. Of course, he's also resolute, compelling, and merciful, but they're in shorter accumulation, particularly considering they're mixed with being suspicious as well. His mystique though is what he's kind of appreciated for. Personalities regularly count on this and his romantic creation in times of need. Nobody's perfect of course and Neziton has plenty of coastal days too. His disruptive nature and complicated mind do cause plenty of interference and make things awkward, to say the least. Without his own cynosure, you might think he was another brainless nincompoop with four legs and a small skull. Neziton is filled with bright things, he's just a little slow to bring out those colors- like everyone else there is always a story. Always a myth to tell about Neziton's strange story. Neziton at times isn't all just sarcasm and crazed. No, really he is quite serious. He knows when to quit being soft and narrow-minded. Neziton is considerably straightforward and unsharpened.

There's no real way out of Neziton's morbid, disorganized, but living illusions. He's sharing, of course. Which makes him stand out more than others, and his one-way conversations with others; responding to them with barely a sentence. Not to expect much from him, Neziton is naturally quiet; due to his run-on mouth of some bigger destiny for everyone, that and he's pretty sure he'll be killed by his pack if he ever does a long inspirational speech again.

Usually, his blunt actions and snarky ripostes are taken out of context, his artless words can be seen as power-hungry, sinister, twisted, aiming to eliminate everyone who crosses him. Neziton isn't that guy. He's the type to stand before someone and watch their expression doubt him, he's the type of canine to look destruction in the eye and smile; " Want to have a little chat" is what he's most known for, his talks and negotiation with others. Never once has Neziton truly gone madcap, yes he's a bit late and dumbstruck, and yes he talks to himself while scratching his ass but let's not confuse that as some sort of diabolical plan. When focused on a canine( Female), Neziton wants what he knows he can't have. His flirty characteristics aren't usually in play when it comes to females; they seem more preoccupied with the plot at hand than some catfish's thick-coated thin brute like himself. Not being too keen on starting a family just yet, Neziton would happily say yes to any female that asks him to become a mate- I mean why not? What does he have to lose? His honor, his life? His good looks? Neziton isn't picky on females, as long as they understand his principles with an unsafe mindset. Being refused never comes easy to a male, Neziton makes no acceptance when rejected by a female; he doesn't give up easily which may become pursuing probably if taken out of context.

Within the pack, Neziton is a quiet creep whose eyes are always open, even when sleeping. If you are lucky you'll catch him being a playful young brute looking for a bone to gnaw on, other days you'll see that Neziton is waiting...but for what? When canines ask, he'll give the same expressionless grin as though his plans are for himself- as though something different might happen. Neziton is no fool and being a Sentinal proves he's a force to be reckoned with, the brute is strategic at heart. Of course, that also collides with his wonderful mind and reality. He understands canines might think he has rabies to his ability to seem nice before snapping unexpectedly. Neziton is a weird one, one with a strong personality even he can't handle.

Although there are four members, he never once wanted anything to do with them, not even an inch. Sure he'll hunt beside them, and eat beside them- but they knew nothing of his world. They lived in black and white while he lives currently in a strange grey-like color version of everything. As already stated, Neziton has a strong belief there is a higher power; others who watch his every move and force him to do things he'll normally do as though they knew him...personally.( Fourth wall break anyone *^*)

Some say be scary, others say be welcoming. Neziton says you have to the count of three to explain before I have you for dinner and regret it later. His lazy appearance is unquestionably handsome, remember his oddly shaped ears, well they usually come up in an argument and Neziton will not stand for the torment of his only issue with his appearance. Oh but he's a wolf, he doesn't care; animals have feelings too! And even though Neziton is a canine, he still feels hurt that someone- anyone might bring up his raggedy ears that were once torn by other pups in his past litter. Never once did someone catch the little fuck who played too rough with Neziton when he was a mere pup, that little bastard is probably drop-dead attractive with good-looking ears. Anyways, outside the pack; he is dependant and content. With little to say, and little to do he roams as though he's the king of it all. He's comforting and warm when met for the maybe tenth time? Neziton isn't very open, he's not used to much judgemental about his beliefs.

Don't think this is a sad story about a wolf who can't find love and has to die suddenly because he fell for an untrustworthy dame. Unless we're talking about another roleplay? Neziton life has been good, he doesn't count the sudden war between his mind and his heart though, he's way too delusional to be thinking about that. He's content on his role in the pack, " Crazy one". His main focus is to mainly pass on his delusions onto a younger much more handsome and willing brute. He always wanted to mentor a lad; shape him into a wild card. Like himself. His fatherly nature usually kicks in when it comes to pups and expecting mothers- which is why he's softer and soothing around them, but around others, he's a rabies-infected asshole who snaps in and out of his own world. If needed, he'll even babysit- weird right? A scarred brute like Neziton playing with the young of another male, a mateless mother's bastard young being protected by a tallish, lean built( Kinda). A ghastly narrative to start with, but a noble one to go out with a thrill.

Theres more???

Neziton isn't here to make friends, someone has already proved to him that friendship is some sick way to pretend to be some sad creepy loser. He doesn't need the stress nor the drama; he keeps to himself at all time and keeps his own thoughts to himself; which is why you might never hear him speak his mind- if he did he wouldn't be alive. Moreso, an amazing canine. He befriends those who deserves his time and makes sure to make himself seem not so crazy. He doesn't want to scare his new friends away. Yet.

I nearly forgot to explain why Neziton wants another rank, well he doesn't like fighting but he will if he's forced too. Does this brute seem like a hardcore, ruthless fighter? Don't answer that yet, Neziton lives among the swells and he wouldn't dare touch a nutshell( If you know, you know). But helping is one of his passions, he's amazed by the powers these canines hold and wants the power; he wants to learn and laugh a little along with them. He seeks connection; he seeks answers which he believes he'll get by following in their footsteps. But nevertheless his fighting skills were sought for; he didn't think fighting to stay alive was such a thing to want and need. Neziton isn't content, he wants more then just fighting and barking; he wants to see something above; if not in his illusions. He wants to prove he isn't just crazy but someone with a message. Ontop of that, he longs to train a little Nez to be just like him; to see the truth behind everyone's lies and keeps moving on in a circle. Like life? Life, might just be a big circle; a circle that keeps going even if you're dead. He wants to pass down his knowledge of what he see's, and smells, and the pure passion of freedom mingling with the scent of a choice. The choice is what Neziton is all about, nothing can compare to having to think about the cause and effect. All these years; Neziton has not only lived in such a war-filled forest; but he missed his chance to heal others around him.

Does this not convince him that life is a pick and choose situation?

Voice: If you have an ex, Neziton might be him? His voice is the sound of your ex cackling in his android.

Affiliations:

Bǫlverkr: Don't you dare even speak his name, Neziton has a weird obsession with this canine; to some their friendship seems...playful; harmless. But in Neziton eyes, he wished Bǫlverkr was a female- they'll be perfect for each other. Being overly protective is an understatement, Neziton is oddly weird when it comes to this brute. Their friendship is what makes him feel a bit normal; having been his stalker not so many moons ago- Neziton would only dream to approach such power. Seeing a more, insane, unreasonable version of himself within the male; Neziton would eat his own children for Bǫlverkr( Maybe not eat but you get the metaphor). While everyone saw a deranged, dumb, slow-minded but strong naive damned soul; Bǫlverkr saw something more than just what Neziton really was; he saw him as who he was meant to be. Even now Neziton still tries to explain that the higher are watching over them. They bring nothing but death and misery; Neziton could talk about anything even if it confused even him at times. Needless to say, Neziton wouldn't call what they have friendship; its nothing but pure bro-love all around; and Neziton would give up his life to save every ounce of it's touch.

Rune: Oh his sweet Rune, his niece knows not of the truth. Neziton tries his best to understand such a young mind; not having such thoughts when he was her age...or anything happening up in his head. His little Rune is growing up too fast for his eyes, having to look after Bǫlverkr and his little scandal; Neziton admits he nearly neglected Rune rights to know who she really was- and for that he blames himself and his morals. But alas, there's no use crying about it; Nezition would just have to prove that his delsionals won't ruin any other relative life. He just wished his ( Surprise) would step up and admit the truth.

Crush: Suffocating choice.

Offspring: I hope not, getting more action then his creator~

Others: Thunder cheeks, I mean thunderbirds..

Edited

Edited at November 10, 2021 11:52 AM by Nez.ity

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   14 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us