Wolf Play : To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPEN
Chatbox
 Raging Flames
08:42:52 Rage, Flames
Whisp
I was going to suggest that one, but for some reason, I couldn't find it in Barter and I didn't want to send you on a wild goose chase lol
 Whispering Rain
08:41:21 Whisp, Rain
Oh my gosh I just discovered the green fae mask and I love it. I've just gotta get a couple apples!
 Black River
08:40:09 
Tyty guys! I was thinkin of using them for my generation project c: Once I have pups that are old enough!
 BuggyOs
08:39:48 Bug-a-boo
River
I think 3 years?
 Eternity
08:39:37 ET
Black River
3 :]
 Raging Flames
08:39:00 Rage, Flames
Oh yeah! Good call
 Black River
08:38:59 
What age are Wolf Party wolves usually?
 BuggyOs
08:38:40 Bug-a-boo
Theres gonna be a WP event!
 BuggyOs
08:38:28 Bug-a-boo
Wait til next month!
 Raging Flames
08:38:12 Rage, Flames
Oof, y'all are making me want to blow more mush on WolfParty XD
 BuggyOs
08:33:25 Bug-a-boo
Dire
maybe not normal, but definitely possible, you have great luck!
 Dire Wolf Haven
08:32:33 Dire, DWH
*wolf
*from
 Dire Wolf Haven
08:31:07 Dire, DWH
I just got a with legendary eyes and rare coat with rarity over 41 form level 1 wolf party!
Is that normal?
 Black River
08:29:13 
BuggyOs
That's so nice to hear!! :D Sounds like the generation project i'm working on will go well then<3
 BuggyOs
08:27:08 Bug-a-boo
River
you can go back through the news! The site creator still plays this game, and she takes many suggestions. It's a nice game because of that
 Hydroberry
08:26:40 
Yes fairly recent, about 10 days ago
 Black River
08:26:15 
Ah I see - Nice to know this game is being worked on still! The site seems older (which I like).
 BuggyOs
08:24:13 Bug-a-boo
River
I think earlier this month?
 Black River
08:23:34 
The quests got revamped? Was that recent? o:
 Hydroberry
08:20:53 
Same, especially since they revamped the quests.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -2
Red Fox : +2
Caiman : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   13 

To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 17, 2022 12:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Rising Shadows said:
For higher ranks, I'd like a 200 word minimum response per character

okay
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 18, 2022 03:48 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
She's accepted. However, art that does not belong to you is not allowed on WolfPlay
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 18, 2022 03:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alright can i use my own dog and her breed she is a mix between 3 breeds?
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 18, 2022 03:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She is a Maltese, Yorki and Mini pinscher
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 18, 2022 04:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Rising Shadows said:
She's accepted. However, art that does not belong to you is not allowed on WolfPlay

Done
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 18, 2022 04:50 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
And yeah. Your own pictures are totally fine
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 18, 2022 09:22 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Credits to DeingeL-Dog-Stock@DA for Image

Name: Tanzanite

1 Month

Female

Pup

Tribe:

Ash

Appearance:

Tanzanite is a classic husky looking pup. She “stands” at 6 inches and weighs about 4 pounds. Her body is incredibly cubby and fluffy, common for pups her age. Her legs are rather short and stock, and not just from age. It has been assumed that her legs will be similar to that of a pitbull. Her tail is incredibly fluffy, much like that of a border collie mixed with a blue heeler. The rest of her body looks like a general husky. However, as of right now, she seems to have attributes of about four to five other breeds that are too minute to properly notice.

The pup’s coat is the classic black and white husky coloration – soft, fluffy, and silky in texture. Black fur covers her head, back, and tail, and the outside of her ears like a blanket. Meanwhile, white covers her legs, underbelly, face, and the inside of her ears. Another patch of white cuts through the black on her forehead in a shape similar to a diamond. Similarly, black cuts through the white to surround the eyes. Separating the white and black are strips of blue fur that run along her sides, ending part way up her neck. The fur is similar to the blue found blue heelers, but just a tad lighter. A darker shade of this blue can be found sprinkled in tiny patches in her black fur.

The female’s eyes are a beautiful deep blue, similar to a dull shade of tanzanite. At night, they often look black, giving the adorable youngster a rather terrifying appearance. Her nose is a mix of pink and black, with the black coming in more as spots than anything else. Her ears, as given, are slightly floppy – having only a month for the cartilage to build in strength. In a few months, they should perk up like husky ears do.

Personality:

Curious || Quiet || Shy || Kind || Cuddly || Easily Hurt || Gentle

Tanzanite is a very curious pup, always asking questions about any new thing she sees – which is a lot, being as young as she is. She especially likes to ask questions about the sky or the prey she eats. However, the blue eyed pup is rather quiet while doing so. Not in the sense that she rarely talks, but in the sense that her voice is small and hard to hear. Some would describe her voice as being one of a timid or shy nature.

Fittingly enough, the husky-like pup is incredibly shy – avoiding any dog she does not know. She mainly sticks around her mother and aunt. Though, not so much her cousins. She finds them a bit too energetic and rambunctious for her tastes. When approached by them, she will attempt to run behind her mother or aunt. Well, waddle her way behind them, that is, as she is still unable to walk properly.

Tana can be a very kind and cuddly pup, when given the chance to come out of her shell. She attempts to help others as often as possible – though that’s still not much considering her young age. The most she can do is provide them with cuddles when they are down, which is exactly what she does. Her soft fur helps with the comforting, providing warmth and a sort of hug only she and few others can give. To those she’s not comforting, she provides good company for if they wish to take a nap.

The female pup is easily hurt – emotionally. Any insult thrown her way shatters her instantly, causing her to break down into a waterfall of tears. Even just pointing out her flaws is enough to get her to cry. And good luck trying to calm her down. Her heart is often described to be made of glass, and glass is not easy to piece back together. It shatters into a million shards – many of which are too small to see. Thus, it is best to just stay with her, ride out the storm, and provide as much comfort and apologies as possible. However, beware the sharp shards of her heart for they may arise to be more bite than bark.

The black and white pup is gentle to all creatures. Never would she fathom harming even the tiniest of ants or meanest of bees without reason. She’ll just stare at them with wide eyes, or even attempt to help them with their daily tasks. Due to this, she dreads the day when she’s to become a warrior as she does not wish to hunt other beings or fight other dogs that do no wrong.

Affiliations:

Mother: Sapphire

Aunt: Azure

Cousins: Alder & River

Sister: Kyanite

Open

Crush:

N/A

Mate:

N/A

Pups:

N/A