Wolf Play : The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | Open
Chatbox
 Hydroberry
08:15:56 
Are you in the right terrain? It tends to specify which terrain you need to hunt them in.
 Black River
08:14:43 
For example: I have one that says to defeat squirrels. I have killed a few, yet it remains as 0 / 3-
 Black River
08:13:16 
New here! I've noticed that the quests I have don't seem to complete? Do I have to do something in order to activate them?
 Clear Sky
08:12:05 Sky / Blue - she,her
Rain
maybe you can add a Green Scarf or Daisy Gauntlet
 Raging Flames
08:09:59 Rage, Flames
Whisp
There are leaf earrings that could match the vibe?
 Whispering Rain
08:03:58 Whisp, Rain
Any other green gear yall think I should get her?
 Whispering Rain
08:02:33 Whisp, Rain
Paws?
-WP Click-
 icemoons
07:58:23 slushy,ice,moon,
I give you a week pixie
 MINEOLA
07:58:03 Alfi Darky
@Clear Sky
Most of them are for a palette 🤣
 Vulpixles
07:57:07 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Primary Account: 96 Mushrooms
Mushroom Hole: 7700 Mushrooms

I don't know how long I give myself before I blow all of this mush
 Clear Sky
07:56:54 Sky / Blue - she,her
alfi darki, that real nice i wish i had that amount of apples
 MINEOLA
07:56:05 Alfi Darky
Apples: 21
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 561
Mushrooms Saved: 380

Not bad :)
 Clear Sky
07:55:17 Sky / Blue - she,her
bear lol :')
 Bears den
07:54:09 Bear
Sky your talking? XD
Apples: 0
Mushrooms: 17
Mushrooms Saved: 0
 Clear Sky
07:53:38 Sky / Blue - she,her
broke*
 Clear Sky
07:53:25 Sky / Blue - she,her
Apples: 2
Mushrooms: 33
Mushrooms Saved: 9,800

im basically brok :'(
 starrywing
07:48:41 Novo/Starry
red
blue
hollow
domain expansion
purple
 Arachne
07:48:07 Ara/Kat
Whisp
thank you! :D
 Whispering Rain
07:46:19 Whisp, Rain
Ara
Beautiful!
 Arachne
07:45:52 Ara/Kat
paws? <3
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -2
Red Fox : +2
Caiman : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   14 

The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 03:36 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserved

_*~Shadow_Walkers~*_ said:

Spellbound said:
No the Alpha Pair doesn't have to be mates but can be diplomatic as well. And yes they have to be opposite genders.

Ah, alright! Could I reserve the other alpha and an omega please? I have a brother and sister pair I wanted to use. ^^

The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 03:56 PM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
Bro..bro go ahead and reserve Neziton...I mean, me a Sentinal ;)

Edited at November 9, 2021 05:44 PM by Nez.ity
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 04:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ignore this. Decided to back out-

Edited at November 16, 2021 07:11 AM by _*~Shadow_Walkers~*_
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 04:10 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserve warrior, two sigmas, and a scout?

Edited at November 9, 2021 04:18 PM by Rising Shadows
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 04:18 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Warrior and Sigma are reserved.
Novussan are locked at the moment until we get more adults to be able to have said Novussan.
Edit: Your reservations are noted ;)

Edited at November 9, 2021 04:40 PM by Spellbound
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 04:19 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
I read it wrong and thought that it was saying the Novussan needed filling XD Edited
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 04:55 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Larkspur
Desired Rank: Delta

wolf2.jpg

Photo credits to landkeks-stock on DA. Stock images

Larkspur is lighter in her coloration. Tawny, amber, and honey tones make up her coat with the occasional dark streak making an appearance. Her fur is rather short but thick and soft, providing ample warmth and fewer gobs of hair floating around. Her scruff is thick and gives her a semblance of a short mane along the back of her neck, down to the ends of her shoulders.

Her eyes are a piercing yellow, made to stand out even more by the darker "wings" on the corners. They often appear to hold no emotion and can easily be described as unsettling. Her left eye hosts a scar just above it at a slight angle and another continuation on her lower eyelid. It was not a deep enough scratch to cause any sight issues. Her body carries a few other scars scattered about her body with a few deeper ones on her left shoulder from a hunt gone sour. Most of the marks are small enough or have faded enough to become nearly invisible.

Larkspur has a lean, well-muscled frame and stands at 30 inches. Everything about her is long and slender, though she is still quite strong. However, she was definitely built with more agility in mind than brute strength and is considerably lighter than many wolves her height. She was blessed with good stamina and speed; her movements are quick and precise, which makes her an excellent hunter and scout.

Personality

She is a force to be reckoned with. Direct, goal oriented, and ambitious, Larkspur is always up for a challenge. While she is respectful of those around her, it was never a secret that she wanted to climb the ranks. To her, though, it was simply a matter of survival of the fittest. She would not dream of overthrowing a good leader; rather, she would want to succeed them. In her mind, there is no point to breaking apart a well-oiled machine.

Larkspur comes across as curt and calculating, but her loyalty to the pack is undoubted. Her plots are made strictly by the rules, her wiles courteous, her moves refined. She is an upstanding member of society, thank you very much. Her playing fair does not make her weak, however, nor does it mean she will hesitate to end a life. After hunting and fighting as an adult member of the pack, death has simply become another reality of life to her. Whether it is a wolf or a doe that has died, it does not matter. Dust to dust, after all.

Larkspur is not one to take a job lightly, and she expects all those around her to be equally invested in their role within the pack. Questions of loyalty frustrate her. She is adamant that, if pack members cannot trust each other and work together, they will go extinct. She holds her temper well and will attempt to talk down a conflict before whupping everyone's hinies, and she tries to be as mature and logical as possible.

With speedy speed and nice lungs, she is able to keep up with larger prey for several minutes before tiring. She is a team player and works best in a cohesive group with a shared goal, and she has a forceful maternal drive and cares deeply about her packmates, even if she sucks at showing it. Leadership comes naturally. As she is a lighter wolf, she requires the assistance of two or so heavier wolves to bring down large prey -- brute force is not on her side. In the defensive, she has to rely more heavily on her knowledge of her surroundings and agility.

Larkspur loves being in control: in control of her life, of a hunt, of decisions. It doesn't matter. She wants a say, and she wants to be respected. Disrespect, disloyalty, and disfunction are the most infuriating things to her. Being talked down to, ignored, or cast aside have relatively strong impacts on how she views a wolf.

Affiliations

Chinook - He is her ride-or-die. She can tell him anything, and they have a special bond that does not require many words.

Open

Kin

Chinook is her cousin

Crush: Open

Mate: None

Other: Bunnies are one of my favorites. Six thunderbirds.

larkspurrr.jpg

The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 04:57 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
She is accepted
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 04:58 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: Chinook
Warrior
Desired Rank:
Content

chinook.jpg
Credits to Wincey (1st) and Tiefenschaerfe (2nd) on DA. Same user, same wolf.

Chinook is a very handsome male. He stands at 34 inches and is in the middle of the weight spectrum for his height. His body is well-toned and his strength is evident in the way he moves. However, his appearance is deceptively kind. Intelligent, reddish-brown eyes are set in a well-proportioned face rimmed by soft, thick fur. His dense coat seems to groom itself, always looking sleek and touchable.

This male is the opposite of touchable.

Underneath his pelt, his skin is riddled with scars, both from hunts and from fights. Most of the latter were his victories. The vast majority. His most notable scar is a once-deep gash across his chest and lower throat, given to him by a wolf he loathed -- and killed. Chinook refuses to speak about this wolf, and few know the story.

Chinook's coloring is warmer scale. His base is a terracotta of sorts with honey highlights and cream undertones. Patches of deeper brown and black congregate to frame his eyes, cover his forehead, sweep across his back and tail, and form a triangle at the nape of his neck. His undersides are a darker cream in color with hints of orange to it.

The larger spots of fur around his temples and above his eyebrows turn into a black M shape, which extends along his neck and to his shoulders before more color enters the scene again. The bridge of his nose is a golden brown, as are the sides of his cheeks, and this melts into an off-white muzzle and cheekbones.

Chinook always has a sort of passive look to him. Calm, relaxed, but ready. His languid movements can tense up at any time, his smooth tone can turn to jagged ice, his relaxed figure can stand tall and sturdy and domineering. This brute is death personified, and oh boy does death look hot.

Personality:

Chinook is not one to take ranking lightly. He bends to those above him and observes those at his own level with constant, ever-watching eyes. He is loyal to his alpha, his beta, and his pack. Those who prove traitorous get no respect from him.

He is a quiet kind of scary; a soft whisper will freeze blood, a bark will break bones, a growled word will instill fear. A look could kill. Chinook holds respect in high regard; if a wolf, or dog, does not have his or another's, he looks down on them. He is not a kind creature; his drive is survival, and Mother Nature is not kind. The weak will die off, and he will be more than happy to help them along.

Now, he is not an evil animal. He is altruistic towards his packmates, and he does not play around with things he should not be involved in. He follows the rules, crosses all his "t"s, dots his "i"s. Actually, he can be quite a charismatic individual. However, this is only in the case of others in his immediate close circle -- his pack.

Chinook is a fighter; he has the scars to prove it, and he does not intend to succumb to another animal any time soon. He is fueled by adrenaline. It keeps him alert, keeps him on target. He is not one to get antsy by the feeling; rather, it has an eerily calming effect on him that seems to only enhance his prowess.

Affiliations:

Larkspur - One of his favorite pack members, he will often be seen at her side during off time.

Ráðgríðr - She is the only female that captures his attention. His heart belongs to her, if she is willing to take it. They've had a thing going for a while now; they share a son together. He will give his life for the both of them.

Kin: Larkspur is his cousin. Open

Crush: A certain alpha female

Mate: None, but he's hoping

Offspring: Orochi

Other: My thunderbird of a rabbit was the dang cutest one out there x6

chinookk.jpg

Edited at November 9, 2021 09:25 PM by Rising Shadows
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 05:03 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Chinook is accepted