Wolf Play : Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!
Chatbox
 Nez.ity
11:37:56 
Tech

🤔💭 Now that you trigger the olÂ’ handy nogginÂ…..where is that fox 🧑🏽‍🦽‍➡️

Tech
11:36:50 
Sky
Seems fun

Nez
I remember you saying your going to run over my pet fox
 Vulpixles
11:36:50 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Which one do we like better? I love them both and can't decide

-WP Click-
-WP Click-
 Rogue Wildfires
11:36:09 Mac and Cheese
Pup check?
-WP Click-
 MLadySkylar
11:35:26 P'Sky
I am going to draw Halloween themed dragons this weekend
 Nez.ity
11:33:17 
Black River

Oh you're good! As long as its credited should be fine.
 Nez.ity
11:32:59 
🧑🏽‍🦽‍➡️I run over toes
 Black River
11:30:09 
Nez

Thank you! I read the rules there but I wanted to make sure site currency wasn't considered commercial!
 Tech
11:29:05 
Nez
Wheelie Master 🧑‍🦽‍➡️
 Nez.ity
11:28:00 
Tech

0.0 What was it?
 Nez.ity
11:27:23 
Black River

If yYou're referring to the Wolfplay lineart, they have rules posted when you click on “ Coloring Book”.

In other words. Yes, you can make adopts with the proper crediting and all.
 ZEFHYR
11:25:23 
icemoons, are you still doing Leaves?
 Tech
11:23:58 
Nez
I just remembered my nickname for you
 icemoons
11:21:02 slushy,ice,moon,
nez

I just make pixel arts so...
 Black River
11:20:50 
Question about the coloring book linearts: Are we allowed to make adopts for site currency with them, or would that be considered commercial use as well?
 Nez.ity
11:18:00 
I'll draw everyone a stick man 😫. It'll be the best damn stickman ever
 icemoons
11:16:44 slushy,ice,moon,
silent

I would but I'm in school and my grandparents are coming over tonight so...
 Nevermore.
11:16:39 Never/Nev
Nez

Do it.
 Nez.ity
11:14:34 
Itching to get back into drawing.
 Stygian Forest
11:13:23 
Amy

You can do it!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -3
Wolverine : +3
Bengal Tiger : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6 

Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 24, 2023 02:28 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
May I reserve a owned dog?
Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 24, 2023 07:57 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

[For now, just signing up a disciple, maybe more later]

______

"Where do you think you're going, lass?"

Rango

4.5 Years
Male
Mostly Collie, maybe a slight mix of other things
Junkyard Dog
Disciple
Desired rank: Satisfied

Appearance
dog-stock-243-by-jaded-night-stock-d5fntv1-fullview.jpg

Rango has the standard appearance of a typical collie. However, he does not have the signature long and floofy coat. Instead, he has a shorter fur length and a smoother pelt. He is around 26 inches tall, being on the larger side for a collie while weighing around 70 pounds. Rango isn't extremely large by any means, but he does tower above other smaller breeds for sure. Rango's pelt is made of two shades primarily, white and brown. The white coloring paints over his belly, chest, neck, paws, legs, and tail tip. Honey brown fur covers the majority of his back, tail, face and cheek fur, as well as a bit of his shoulders. A darker umber brown fur grows along his flopped ears and frames his face. Tufts of longer fur line the sides of his neck, falling in a feathery like appearance under his velvety ears. Rango has deep chocolate eyes. He has no visible scars.

dog-stock-241-by-jaded-night-stock-d5fnsrp-fullview.jpg
Credit to Jaded-Night-Stock @ DA

Personality
Rango runs with the Junkyard dogs, so there are a few things that are expected of him that he follows. For one, he is not the kind to roll over and show his belly in the face of danger or conflict. The male will usually think about the issue at hand before simply forfeiting. He is intelligent and bright, always thinking about something. It shows in the glints of his dark eyes. He is smart, usually able to think logically when he is not pressured.

While he is brave and smart, he does have that signature edge to him that most junkyard mutts have as well. He won't let himself be pushed around and told what to do, unless it is by a trusted higher up. In that case, he is more than loyal and pleased to do his duty. Otherwise, he will not waste a second to tell you you're silly to tell him what to do. He has a lot of pride and a bit of an ego too.

Rango certainly isn't the meanest dog in the junkyard. In fact, he is one of the more mannered one's you will meet. He has a bit of a southern charm to him, almost a slight drawl and sweetness to his charming words. He likes to think he is a charmer and can win the hearts of many. He can be surprisingly gentle as well, a provider and protector.

Crush
NA
Mate
NA
Pups
NA- unknown to him, could be up to six
Kin
Unknown
Other
Cant say I have a favorite breed, but corgis are cute, aren't they?

Edited at May 24, 2023 08:54 PM by Red Moon
Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 24, 2023 08:30 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Stock has to be free to use from DA. Appearance and Personality have to be at least Semi-Literate Descriptions each. So as of right now these are not accepted.

Ghxst said:
(finished)
Name: Teddy
Breed: Assie Husky mix(Australia x Husky mix)
Role: [Junkyard Dog, Stray, or Owned] Junkyard Dog
Desired Rank [For Any Dogs, Primarily Junkyard Dogs] Second in Comand
Appearance:
Average dog size, and very fluffy. His fur almost resembles a fluff ball in the form of a dog. His fur is mostly white, with patches of light brown and grayish black. His eyes are ice blue and very large. His tail has a slight bend in it about halfway down. His legs are average build, making him stand at 2 ft 1 in tall. He has a small scar on his front left paw from trying to climb a tree.
Teddy is avergae build, not to tall, not to short, with about average muscle size. He isn't outstandingly ripped nor underfed.
Personality:
Energetic, composed, witty, gentle, perceptive
Teddy can be a bit of a challenge to be around. Mainly because he is either the quietest dog in the room or the one stating a party.
Crush:
None
Mate:
None
Pups:
None
Kin:
Mother(decreased)
Sister(unknown whereabouts)
Gal(adoptive mother, newfoundland mix)
None
Other:
He was born in a pound from a pregnant stray, who later died due to being neglected and previous unknown health issues. His only other sibling was adopted while he was left behind. He was moved to another females cage in hopes he would bond with her, in which they did. He was eventually adopted, lived with humans for four years, and then his owners, two elderly people, were taken by more people after the man fell, and he was on the streets til he found the Gal again and joined the Junkyard dogs.
~•☆•~
Wip :b
Name: Gal
Breed: Newfoundland mix
Role: [Junkyard Dog, Stray, or Owned] Junkyard Dogs
Desired Rank [For Any Dogs, Primarily Junkyard Dogs] Disciple
Appearance:
Very large, fluffy, and strong. Gal is well muscled, tall, even for a newfoundland, and a dark brown. She is often seen with leaves and sticks in her fur, only ever clean for important events. She is very broad and very agile. She does hate brairs pulling on her thicker fur.
Personality:
Protective, intimidating, kind, soft, sweet
Due to her losing her first pup to known reasons, she's always been protective of everyone around her. She was always the adoptive mother at the pound, but usually only for a few days.
Crush:
None
Mate:
None(pm me)
Pups:
None(idk if having one in the past counts?)
Kin:
Unknown pup(deceased)
Other:
Born on a farm and eventually given to the pound after the owners moved. Before she met Teddy, she had a litter with another dog from the pound, but the puppy died. She then met Teddy in the pound and was heart broken when he left, and somehow escaped from the pound, and was reunited with Teddy.

Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 24, 2023 08:33 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
German Shepherds do not reach over 3 feet tall, that would put them over 36 inches which is taller than some giant breeds. Appearance and Description also need to be at least Semi-Literate each. As of right now Clover is not accepted.

Howling on the cliff said:
Name: Clover
Breed: German shepherd
Role: [Junkyard Dog, Stray, or Owned] Junckyard dog, if there are any open spots
Desired Rank [For Any Dogs, Primarily Junkyard Dogs] Leader
Appearance: His body is brown on the top, black and speckled white on the bottom. His tail, back, top of his head, and the front of his wings has splashes of color on them, the colors vary by where they are; legs are white, back is red-ish, and the rest are black. His main color is a reddish-brown, with red spots, like falling ashes. His paws (feet) are completly black, his tail is firey red-orange, and his eyes are coal-black. He is over 3 feet tall, already, as well.
Personality: He is a ruthless beast, but knows fighting well. He is a very strong-headed pup, and will go head first into battles. He is very stong in other ways too. His anger problems don't help him at all.

Crush: N/A (Open)
Mate: N/A
Pups: N/A
Kin: His mother died because she tried to take one 3 fully grown bears all at once, with no help. His father was unknown from the start.
Other: Shepherds
This is a WIP

Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 24, 2023 08:33 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
No worries ^^ Don't forget you'll still need to remove Klaus' images.

M I S E R Y said:
Okay, I was unaware I will fix that. Thank you!

Imperial Sands said:
Misery,
I added Klaus since he's done but I don't believe the stock from EssenceOfPerception can be used per their TOS.

Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 24, 2023 08:35 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Once the image is removed she is accepted. Tgx Stock is not allowed to be used Unaltered per the Artist's TOS.

Matunda said:

Kahawa

Meaning "Coffee" in Swahili. My favorite language.
~
Breed: Irish Wolfhound
~
Role: Stray
Desired Rank: Disciple of the Junkyard dogs, but she's too afraid to ask.
~
Appearance:
Kahawa is a large Irish wolfhound. She has lots of thick, light brown fur. Like the color of coffee. Her eyes are big, and their color is hazel. Her big nose is dry and black. Her snout has long fur that covers her mouth. Her teeth are unclean and have few white on them. Her ears are flopped.
Kahawa has lots of fur on her, like most Irish wolfhounds. Her paws have fur draping over them. Her paw pads are a black color. Her tail is long, and also has lots of fur covering it. The tip is a dark brown color.
Personality:
Cowardly || Jumpy || Obedient || Submissive || Humble || Loving || Big Hearted || Kind || Caring || Social Butterfly || Lonely || Pup Lover
~
Kahawa is definitely not one to provoke a battle, as she'll only try and find a way to run from it. She despises being challenged by other dogs, knowing she'll only lose. She expects to be called weak if she loses. Though she is cowardly, she becomes a brave warrior when defending others she cares about.
~
Kahawa obeys orders without questioning, normally because of the fear of being growled at. She often will just keep her head low, and say "okay" and walk off to go do whatever to asked, or demanded her to. She'll often just keep her ears back and walk with her head low in a submissive stance, and only will she ever raise her head if she heard something strange, or if she's howling.
~
Kahawa is a very loving and thoughtful dog. Though she may appear as a shy, lonely dog with a sad face, she can be a great friend. She always puts others above herself, and when she was with her friend, she'd always give them the plumpest food there was. She loves play wrestling. Those are one of the few challenges she accepts. She would definitely be a great babysitter if you need.
~
Kahawa used to be a pet, so she is naturally an incredibly playful dog. Like I already stated, she loves play wrestling with other dogs, but normally only the dogs she knows well enough to trust that they won't accidentally bite her.
~
Kin: Open for a sibling. PM me if you wanna! :D
Crush: None
Mate: None
Pups: None
~
Other: They have 6 jack russells! :0
I'm debating on whether or not to change my name back to Fruit Lovers next month.
~
(C) xxtgxxstock on DA

Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 24, 2023 10:00 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ah, I must've missed that part ^^
Thanks for telling me though! It is now removed.
Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 24, 2023 10:27 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
She is accepted then ^^
Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 25, 2023 02:39 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Thanks! :D
Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 25, 2023 03:05 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Also, to anyone interested, my Female, Kalla, is open to newly born pups. So if you want to make one now or later you're welcome to ^^

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us