Pup check?
-WP Click-
 MLadySkylar
11:35:26 P'Sky
I am going to draw Halloween themed dragons this weekend
 Nez.ity
11:33:17 
Black River

Oh you're good! As long as its credited should be fine.
 Nez.ity
11:32:59 
🧑🏽‍🦽‍➡️I run over toes
 Black River
11:30:09 
Nez

Thank you! I read the rules there but I wanted to make sure site currency wasn't considered commercial!
 Tech
11:29:05 
Nez
Wheelie Master 🧑‍🦽‍➡️
 Nez.ity
11:28:00 
Tech

0.0 What was it?
 Nez.ity
11:27:23 
Black River

If yYou're referring to the Wolfplay lineart, they have rules posted when you click on “ Coloring Book”.

In other words. Yes, you can make adopts with the proper crediting and all.
 ZEFHYR
11:25:23 
icemoons, are you still doing Leaves?
 Tech
11:23:58 
Nez
I just remembered my nickname for you
 icemoons
11:21:02 slushy,ice,moon,
nez

I just make pixel arts so...
 Black River
11:20:50 
Question about the coloring book linearts: Are we allowed to make adopts for site currency with them, or would that be considered commercial use as well?
 Nez.ity
11:18:00 
I'll draw everyone a stick man 😫. It'll be the best damn stickman ever
 icemoons
11:16:44 slushy,ice,moon,
silent

I would but I'm in school and my grandparents are coming over tonight so...
 Nevermore.
11:16:39 Never/Nev
Nez

Do it.
 Nez.ity
11:14:34 
Itching to get back into drawing.
 Stygian Forest
11:13:23 
Amy

You can do it!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -3
Wolverine : +3
Bengal Tiger : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedFebruary 26, 2022 11:35 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Double post, my apologies!

Edited at February 26, 2022 11:36 PM by Lost Memories
Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedFebruary 27, 2022 08:01 AM

Ebanon

Darkseeker

Give Award
May I reserve the Unfair Knight? Thanks!
Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedFebruary 27, 2022 08:32 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lost Memories, accepted! You can go ahead and join the discussion thread. Feel free to add ideas and work on affiliation sheets: link
---
Ebanon, reserved!
Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedFebruary 28, 2022 12:01 AM

Ebanon

Darkseeker

Give Award

After reading a few other forms, I realized I'm terrible at descriptions xD Well, whatever-

Lord Nicolas "Saber" Herran
“Do you think I can't and won't do it?”

Twenty-three | Male | Hetero | Unfair Knight

How long have you had this role?

"I have been a knight, or at least a knight in training, for as long as I can remember."

What is your family motto?

"Fight for something; second to no one."

When you simply fight for nothing, you fight out of anger, valour, or fear. If you find a way to fight for something, you will be overcome with justice and honor. And they fight to win.

Appearance:

The Harrens have all looked similar, in a way. Most have brown or dirty blonde hair and brown eyes, some blue, and even a few with green. Not Nic. He was born with black eyes and black hair, a gift from his mother's family, who once lived in Quinn. There is nothing he prizes more than to look at someone with those eyes, a swirling onyx, and either see the pure fear or love that they have for him. He is proud of who he ended up to be- it's seen in the big strides and erect shoulders broadly set onto his modest frame.

Being taller than most at 6'3", he towers over the majority of others he's around, and will often have a joking smile about it on his tanned face. His complexion is a result of the long days spent training in the hot, southern sun, causing his unnerving eyes to glimmer with a certain... something. With thick, black eyebrows and meager, smiling lips, one could call him handsome, especially with loosely curled hair and dark stubble on his angular jawline, even if it's clear he doesn't care much for looks.

What he has a tendency to wear is useful and movable- armored boots, leather chest armor, arm guards and thick leather pants with shin guards. Everything is in a shade of silver or brown- with a choice of leather or steel, there's not much else. He carries a couple pouches with him, one for coin, and another for the smaller weapons such as slim discs and daggers. In total, he only has five weapons: his sword, hidden shivs, a small dagger in his pouch, and a thin, sharp, silver disc.

Personality:

One may find that after studying the nature of this particular man, it might be self-evident as to what he is. And yet, the truth is... he's nothing like anyone else. He is gentle, and surprisingly so; he treats women with the highest respect, and is willing to teach them, to become theirs, as if it were shocking. One day, they would simply wake up and realize that they love him, even if, knowing him, he may never love them. Let's just say... he has a very specific type.

He is shy. Not to the point of awkwardness, no- simply with words. If asked a question, he'd much rather answer it physically than with an answer, but even so, he manages to still be quietly elegant and charming, as he was raised to be. When he gives questions, he stays away from prying, showing that he tries to care, to truly care, about those around him, by letting them respond on their own time. Saber loves the rain, and the sea, horseback riding and his home, the forest, and even just the one as simple as sparring. Sparring pushes him into his past, where everything was so much easier, and his father was still alive.

Does this make him soft? No, definitely not.

Saber is aggressive and ambitious, living by the sword- whichever one he happens to have, at the time. He'll challenge anyone who looks like they want to fight, friend and foe alike. He gets true joy out of putting fear into others and often makes jokes about it, showing the playful side of himself in simply one of many situations. Adventure is his calling, and he has the will to always answer it, even at the cost of life or liberty. Yet he has always been afraid of being completely alone, so he's always trying to make and do things with friends.

He is incredibly secretive. If anyone asks about his past, he'll simply say he was just another boring member of the nobility, another knight taught to live for his brothers. If he is tired, he won't give up. If he's sick, or afraid, or... anything, really, his bravery will always make him venture out first. That, or his stubborn will.

But above all, he values honor. His father taught him honor, and so it is deeply instilled in is mind, unbent, unbroken.

How did you lose your knightley title? Why do you want it back?

"You know, I seem to vaguely remember... I drew a shiv in a swordfight. Then some other things that I found, like a whip. And a scythe. It was just me and Kol, and Kol was being a baby, so the teachers came over. He got scared like a little girl and jumped when I swung... so, it wasn't entirely my fault his ear was chopped off. Not that they care.

And... my father was honorable. I owe him for what he taught me."

Why are you on this quest?

"It's adventure, is it not?"

What do you think your worth is to the team?

"They can feel free to use me as a trainer, but I make no promises on clean playing. Be prepared to lose."

What does your character think about themselves?

"That's the absolute highest ego question I've ever heard. 'What do I think of myself?' 'I'm a wonderful little cat that sprints through the woods on the back of a swamp gator called Millicent!' If you would really like to know, I find myself rather charming. Oh, stop laughing."

His personal opinion is that people should spend less time using their smarts on things that're completely unnecessary, instead using them for more useful things.

How observant are you?

"Were you saying something? (oblivious to words)

I'm messing with you! You need to be observant, as a knight. You go fighting a battle where it's six on one, you have to watch every and all of them, all at once, and be able to know how to keep yourself alive."

Have you broken any laws?

"That's not for me to say, is it? I don't make the rules."

What is your view on the Country Values?

"The Country is my home, the Countrymen my brothers. Their values are mine, and mine, theirs. Even if I dislike what they are, they are the ones given to us all by birthright."

Family:

The Herrans are an old family, originating in Suca many years before their fall, and many before that. They have always been knights and rangers, few being mages as well, with Lord Keswin Herran being the most recent. Their house crest is a silver jaguar on a black flag, lined in gold.

Lord Keswin Herran | Father | Known only to him as "Sir". | Deceased

Lady Annaliah Herran | Mother | Keeps a good relationship with her. She is his mother. | Alive and well

Lord Teskin Herran | Uncle | Told him many times that he was "The Future of House Herran". | Alive and well

Lady Pasila Herran | Wife | It's been so long... it's hard to remember who she was. | Deceased

Lady Xamara Alcken | Betrothed | Pasila's sister, and the one he was betrothed to after her death. His dishonor caused their betrothal to be void. | Alive and well

Marlen Herran | Older Brother | Tense relationship; the inheritance was left to Nic instead, so Marlen isn't happy. | Alive and well
Miri Herran | Sister-in-law | He wishes her health might be better. | Alive

Bihrala Torreth | Sister | Finds her stuck-up. | Alive and well
Kolinn Torreth | Brother-in-law | He doesn't like the man's childishness. | Alive and well

Keswin Herran | Nephew | His brother adored their father. If only they could meet. | Alive and well

Pasila Herran | Niece | He knew his brother named his kids after those he loved. | Alive and well

Affiliations:

To be discovered

History:

He became Lord of House Herran at twenty-one.

He was never meant to be a lord. He was the second child, the second male heir, not the first. He grew up playing in the dirt with his sister and betrothed, crafting sailboats at the shoreline of Fisher Lake while his brother, Marlen, was trained by their father on how to lead, and how to fight. And yet... as soon as he could pick up a sword and understand a command, his father taught him. His uncle taught him. His grandfather, a war veteran, told him stories of importance and value, giving him a sense of wisdom throughout his earlier years.

But he knew he wasn't important. Despite his training, he always felt alone, his eldest sibling and only sister getting the majority of the attention.

-To be continued-

Other:

He's not particularly good at being muscle, even though he's tall. He can push and fistfight (mostly, but if they're < 6 inches shorter or a woman he'll lose), but he can only really wield his sword like the expert.

———

RP Example:

Man, this was a long time ago, but it should do- (*sob* back when my Galladis almost died-)

Activity?

Hopefully active! But you really never know-

Research Willingness?

Pretty willing! It does depend on the research, though, since you'll never catch me wiki-ing medieval school food-

Edited at February 28, 2022 10:25 AM by Ebanon
Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedMarch 2, 2022 08:57 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ebanon, accepted! You can go ahead and join the discussion.
Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedMarch 3, 2022 06:24 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Can I reserve Cartographer, please?
Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedMarch 3, 2022 03:08 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserved!
Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedMarch 5, 2022 04:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
WIP

“Oh, so NOW you want me to explore the Outcast Lands? Now that it’s convenient for you, I get to risk my life exploring around that barren hellscape? Huh, what do you mean? I never said I WASN’T gonna go.”

Name:

Ann Pekham

Nickname (optional):

Annie, That strange girl

Female

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Role:

Cartographer

How long have you had this role?

Almost 3 years, having been unofficially apprenticed at the age of 12. She took over when her mentor went missing

What is your family motto?

“Those before have paved our way to prosperity”

To the Pekham family, this means that changing their traditional ways would mean disrespecting those who’ve passed them on. To Ann, it’s an excuse for complacency.

Appearance:

Ann is not someone that could be called a traditional beauty. She comes in on the taller side for women, at around 5’10 and weighing 145lbs. Her body has a square shape, and her wiry frame is unexpected of someone of her height. Her long arms and legs, adorned with lean muscles from her day-to-day life, aid in her naturally expressive gestures. Her skin is a light tan color from the sun's rays, although it tends to dull after her occasional indoor research marathons. Her skin is littered with scratches from thorns and the like around her house.

Her hair is a dark chocolate brown, always kept short to prevent it from being an issue, ending just below her chin. She diligently keeps it as clean as possible, it is one of the few things of her appearances she takes pride in. Her face has a heart shape to it and is adorned with her almond-shaped black eyes. Above those lay her downturned, bushy eyebrows. In the center of her face is her aquiline-shaped nose. Her nose is bent towards the left after an accident involving a pissed-off farm horse. Her medium-sized lips are bigger on the bottom than the top.

Although her family is more well-off than most commoners, most of Anns' clothes were given to her by her mother, as is traditional for the Pekhams. Her usual wear consists of woolen dresses which are kept modest enough but are now above her feet after her growth spurt. She has money saved but prefers to simply patch up her current wear, much to her mothers' dismay. Ink stains are a constant on anything she wears.

Personality:

Wielding an insatiable curiosity, Ann is considered a stranger individual. Her mind moves at a mile a minute, much faster than her mouth has time to filter. Often, she can be found flitting around her town, asking questions that she expects no answer to, but she must say aloud. Her lack of a filter has most that interact with her reacting in one of two ways, growing uncomfortable and quickly leaving or becoming amused at her 'silly' antics. Angry mumbles accompany her meeting with those last types of people. Through her confident and odd personality lies the need to be accepted and appreciated. She desires to be someone important, for people to remember her as something more than an obedient farmers' daughter.

Ann is a prideful being, she likes to think she relates to others' views easily, but her hubris gets in the ways of that. Inheriting her familys' headstrong nature, any opinion or belief that strays too far from hers leads to her instant distrust. Her need to be correct has gotten her into more than one shouting match with equally prideful people. She holds her ideals in high regard. For example, honesty is one of the few traits she and her family agree on. She believes that deception is the natural enemy of knowledge. Due to her curiosity, she has a generally more positive view of magic than the rest of her family. Still, she is more critical of it than the majority of people.

Ann is highly social, preferring those she can have a full conversation with, but she's able to hold a conversation by herself. Due to her reputation around town, she ends up mostly talking at her victims. Although she is talkative, she can spend days holed up in her 'office' slumped over her desk, researching.

Of the things taught to her by her mother, embroidery continues to be at the top of her list. The very idea of creating something that didn't exist before excites her, although she also simply finds it relaxing.

Why are you on this quest?

"My main reason? Finding my mentor is of course reason number one, but I just can't help but wonder what exactly is out there."

(Proving that she's not insane for wanting to explore is also a win though.)

What do you think your worth is to the team?

Maps obviously, also the fact that her curiosity usually takes hold of her actions before her brain has a chance to think so she’s courageous, kinda? Not afraid of hard work

Tall

Strong from her farm work, not comparable to a knights’, or really any properly trained persons’, strength but it's nothing to sneeze at.

What does your character think about themselves?

Ann enjoys being unquestioningly herself and thinks of herself as a smart person, but deeper inside, Ann is riddled with insecurities. About her family, if she's really doing the right thing, if she's just wasting time. Her biggest insecurity however, is if she will ever truly be accepted by anyone or anything.

How observant are you?

You’d think she would be way more observant being a cartographer but unless it catches her full interest, she can miss pretty crucial detail about things.

Have you broken any laws?

"I mean, not outright no. Besides, can trying to better your familys' way of life REALLY be considered a crime? I think not!"

What is your view on the Country Values?

Honesty and honor are fine and all but Ann prefers not to dwell on what was before. The only thing worth looking towards is what is to come. She often bashes heads with her family because of this.

Family:

A typical low-class family who owns a farm, and traditionalism runs deep to their cores. Nearly every value since the very first member of their family has held strong, including their distaste for the use of magic. A common route from the family head, Anns’ father, is “You see a miracle while I just see some lazy bastards who don’t wanna do no REAL work!”.

Anns’ twin older brothers and father are usually found in the fields from the suns’ first rays to the late day, longer during the harvest season. Meanwhile, her mother spends the day tending to the smaller and the more docile animals on the farm.

The Pekham family is deeply religious, worshipping the god Suca more than the rest, especially after a cat began wandering around their property the same year that their crops yielded double the regular amount. After their yearly harvest, the family spends a day fasting and praying in thanks. They will also leave food out every day of winter for the cats roaming their property, promptly replacing it even when it is still full.

Affiliations:

Florette- Mother, living

Abram- Father, living

Rino- Older brother, living

Riko- Older brother, living

Gilbert- Younger brother, living

Alaba- Grandmother, living

Oliver- Husband, living

Kristo- Mentor (an older gent whose family died in a fire. Came from a long line of passionate, but mostly unknown, cartographers), living?

History:

She helps her mother tend to most of the animals on the farm

Met an older gent in the woods one day when she was 10, he was charting the forest around the village. He would be there every day for weeks, wandering around

Stalled on completing the test of independence, finally taking and passing (with a score of 5) at the age of 24.

Married her childhood friend a month after completing her test

Her parents set it up but they both had no qualms about it

Her Husband became a knight

She had always been curious about everything involving the Outcast Lands but after her mentor went missing with no trace, her resolve tripled. Even after receiving no aid from the government.

Begged the government to help

Mentor went on a ‘quick trip’ to scout out the immediate area, never returned

Other:

A brand new character of mine

———

RP example (link):

https://wolfplaygame.com/blog.php?id=251185&b=3

(Kinda old)

How active do you expect of yourself to be in this RP?

I'll try and post at least 2-3 times a week

How willing are you to do research for this?

As much as I need to

Edited at March 8, 2022 10:46 PM by Flower Field
Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedMarch 6, 2022 05:43 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
May I reserve the Cowardly knight please?
Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedMarch 6, 2022 08:44 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sunmoon, Reserved!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us