Wolf Play : Crimson Noon | Wild West RP | Closed
Chatbox
 StarClan
06:46:30 Star, your Beluga
Every day I check my mail and get something, yet log off straight after that for school.
 icemoons
06:45:00 slushy,ice,moon,
oops I killed chat... We need to revive it
 icemoons
06:32:13 slushy,ice,moon,
amy

I read that as " I need to take my cat for an oil change"

lmao so hard right now
 Amygdala
06:31:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Pixie
Wow lucky :o

Anyway gotta go...be back in 30ish minutes
 Vulpixles
06:29:27 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Dang one of my MB girls gave me TWO MB pups in one litter
 Clear Sky
06:18:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy well yea :')
 Amygdala
06:16:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
I need to take my car for an oil change next week...i drove 15.000km in 160 days🤣
 Clear Sky
06:14:58 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy lol
 Amygdala
06:12:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Eh...could be better but nothing to complain about lol
 Clear Sky
06:11:13 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy fine i guess, hows yours?
 Amygdala
06:10:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey sky XD
How's life?
 Clear Sky
06:09:34 Sky / Blue - she,her
hi amy
 Amygdala
05:51:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hello chat
 Tiny Village
05:26:10 Tiny
Good game
 Tiny Village
05:18:09 Tiny
Want to*
 Tiny Village
05:17:58 Tiny
Anyone wanna PvP my request is up there
 ZEFHYR
05:05:23 
well thank you for your patience
 The-Storyteller
04:59:10 Zyra_the_wolf
When I was new, I literally asked someone how the chat system works. And some other random questions about the game-
 ZEFHYR
04:56:27 
:) thanks!
 Ecifircas
04:52:38 
ZEFHYR, no worries - I never mind answering questions and neither do many other users. We were all new at once point. :-)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +1
Green Python : -2
Caiman : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

Crimson Noon | Wild West RP | ClosedDecember 8, 2021 10:50 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Accepted.

Apache said:
Name:
Angus Smith
Nickname:
Nationality:Scottish
Recruit
Desired Rank:
Gunslinger
Previous Occupation:
He was previously a pickpocketer in a large city. He would steal from not only there pockets but there saddle bags and satchels. And he would occasionaly break into houses and steal stuff when there owners weren't home.
Appearance:
Angus stands at 5'7 and weighs around 120 pounds but his weight does tend to drop to aout 116 pounds.
He light ivory skin with a smear of freckles across his nose and check bones, arms, and back. Given his weight his body is broad and lean. When it comes to scars he has few noticeable scars. On his back he has 3 whip lash scars and a few cigar burn scar on his arms. He has thick head of slightly wavy coppery red hair that ends just on his shoulders. Although he does keep it pulled back with a piece of leather so that it dosen't get in the way. For his eyes he sports a pair of vibrant pale green eyes nearly the same shade as verdite crystal
When it comes to his voice he does have a scottish accent which makes since given that he grew up and came from scotland. On his back he has celtic eagle with the name Alastair Smith below it. The name of his dead brother.
Outfit/Accessories:
He typicaly wears a pair of bucksin breeches that got down to his ankles. They do have a cut on the left leg near ankle from a bullet. Though the reeches don't entirely fit him in the hips. Given that he stole them from his father who weighes 80 or so more pounds then him. So he keeps the sides pined up. But the breeches do fit him right in the legs mainly because that was one place that his father couldn't seem to put any weight on.
Now for his shirt he simply wears whatever he has stolen. But he prefers to wear eathier a black or white shirt. Over it he wears eathier a red and black flannel or a green and black flannel. Now he does have a coat for colder times. It's a faded jean jacket with a light brown colar. On his right wrist he wears a leather deer skin bracelt with a wolf tooth on its center. He also stole his faded brown leather gloves from his father to.
Mount/Horse:
Sorcha
Weapons:
Personality:
Angus is actually a pretty chill and upbeat guy. He has a huge heart but it's heavily guarded. Mainly for his own safety rather then others. As of right now only his horse sorcha and his cat tiger have made it past these walls. But if your a good person there's a high chance he'll bring down these walls alot easier.
He can have a bit of a short temper and has been known to use sarcasm as a form of defence. But most of the time he's rather sweet and loves to make others around him laugh. That is if he's close to them that is. Now for dancing he isn't to great. But he dosen't let that stop him. At times he does dance around with local children if there is music being played near by. Or he'll simply dance by himself.
Affiliations:
Family:
Father:Liam Smith(Alive)
Mother:Alice Smith(Deceased)
Older Brother: Alastair Smith(Deceased)
Sexuality:
Straight
Significant Other:
None
Crush:
Maybe later
Children:
None
Pets(Optional):Sorcha, and Isobel
Backstory(Optional):
Other:
Sorcha
Name:Sorcha
Breed:
Owner:Angus Smith
Appearance:
Personality:
She's a fiesty strong headed horse. Sorcha also dosen't trust men at all. So if one where to approach her and try to pet her or simply feed her she will bite them or give them a good kick. For women she'll act like there simply not there and try to face away from them if they try to interact with her. Angus is this the only exception for her as he saved her life. She absolutly does not likes snakes and will immediatley freak out over the sight of one.
Isobel
Appearance:
Credits:windfuchs @DA
Personality:
Other:Little Mango Trees(Say it wiith an accent it's fun)

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us