Wolf Play : The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | Open
Chatbox
 Black River
08:17:53 
Yes they were appearing in food stash - and the kill count even shows on my wolves.
 Raging Flames
08:16:45 Rage, Flames
Black River
They should complete automatically. Are they in your food stash? They might be fleeing
 Black River
08:16:36 
It says forest, which is the only one I have unlocked for explore :/
 Hydroberry
08:15:56 
Are you in the right terrain? It tends to specify which terrain you need to hunt them in.
 Black River
08:14:43 
For example: I have one that says to defeat squirrels. I have killed a few, yet it remains as 0 / 3-
 Black River
08:13:16 
New here! I've noticed that the quests I have don't seem to complete? Do I have to do something in order to activate them?
 Clear Sky
08:12:05 Sky / Blue - she,her
Rain
maybe you can add a Green Scarf or Daisy Gauntlet
 Raging Flames
08:09:59 Rage, Flames
Whisp
There are leaf earrings that could match the vibe?
 Whispering Rain
08:03:58 Whisp, Rain
Any other green gear yall think I should get her?
 Whispering Rain
08:02:33 Whisp, Rain
Paws?
-WP Click-
 icemoons
07:58:23 slushy,ice,moon,
I give you a week pixie
 MINEOLA
07:58:03 Alfi Darky
@Clear Sky
Most of them are for a palette 🤣
 Vulpixles
07:57:07 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Primary Account: 96 Mushrooms
Mushroom Hole: 7700 Mushrooms

I don't know how long I give myself before I blow all of this mush
 Clear Sky
07:56:54 Sky / Blue - she,her
alfi darki, that real nice i wish i had that amount of apples
 MINEOLA
07:56:05 Alfi Darky
Apples: 21
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 561
Mushrooms Saved: 380

Not bad :)
 Clear Sky
07:55:17 Sky / Blue - she,her
bear lol :')
 Bears den
07:54:09 Bear
Sky your talking? XD
Apples: 0
Mushrooms: 17
Mushrooms Saved: 0
 Clear Sky
07:53:38 Sky / Blue - she,her
broke*
 Clear Sky
07:53:25 Sky / Blue - she,her
Apples: 2
Mushrooms: 33
Mushrooms Saved: 9,800

im basically brok :'(
 starrywing
07:48:41 Novo/Starry
red
blue
hollow
domain expansion
purple

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -2
Red Fox : +2
Caiman : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   14 

The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 11:53 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
oh my god YES
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 12:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

her name is Vivalda, which means "brave in battle".

she is the ripe age of five years old.

she is, obviously, female.

Vivalda is the Head Warrior.

she is content with her current rank.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾✠☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

a lithely built individual, with a skinnier set frame and muscular undertones. her jawline is sharp, with a long, angular snout and thin ears. a long, bottlebrush tail flows from her haunches, the fur residing on it slightly longer than the rest of her coat. fleshy scars mar her body, twisting her once beautiful facial features to a now horrifying expression. the biggest scar she has (and the one she is most proud of), is the one that runs from the base of her left ear down to the other side of her throat. it's jagged, and the fur there doesn't grow anymore, showing the marred skin beneath. how she acquired this scar is shrouded in mystery, but some have rumored that she got it from a grizzly bear.

her paws are rather large, with wickedly sharp claws that are stained with blood. she doesn't try to clean them, though, as she believes them to be signs of her many wins.

her eyes, one of which is permanently shut because of her scars, are light green with undertones of blue. her thin coat of fur ripples with a strange combination of red, white, gray, and a spattering of black.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾✠☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

a ruthless individual, Vivalda only cares for her feelings, and tends to show this. as mentioned before, she is fiercely loyal to the higher ranks but is often venomous to those of lower status. because of her somewhat higher standing within the pack, she views herself as a strong and deserving wolf.

she is highly sadistic and will go out of her way to humiliate those of lower status, with little to no worry about what will happen to herself.

she finds great joy in pushing around Omegas and scaring pups. every night, she'll share stories with the pups, before roaring at them. she finds their screams and cries highly amusing. however, there's a reason for scaring the ever-loving hell out of the pups; she believes that fear is the greatest lesson and that if they grow accustomed to fear at a young age, they can become tougher and stronger as they grow older.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾✠☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

she once had a mate, and she produced only one pup. to her, one is enough, and she shed no tears when he mysteriously passed when she was still nursing her pup.

she's never had a crush, and most likely never will. after all, emotions are overrated. wouldn't you agree?

she has one pup, a feisty juvenile by the name of Piranha. what caused Vivalda to name her daughter is unknown to even her. by the by, Vivalda is constantly testing her daughter to see how she will react, and to improve her daughter's strength, both physical, mental, and emotional.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾✠☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

The Alpha Female, ~ -

The Alpha Male, ~ -

The Beta, Eagla - Vivalda respects the Beta, as she does with all of the other higher ranks. Of course, she also isn't annoyed by him on a daily like some of the others, so she's deeply grateful for his quiet and uncaring nature.

The Delta, ~ -

Sentinel Oreithyia -

Sentinel Cascade - Views Cascade as a force to be reckoned with, and will often attempt to get on her good side. Although, sometimes Vivalda finds her rather boring.

Sentinel ~ -

Sentinel ~ -

Apothecary ~ -

Apprentice ~ -

Apprentice ~ -

Resource Watcher ~ -

Warrior Fury - She enjoys pushing this younger wolf. Something about the way she often talks back or snaps at others makes Vivalda puff up in pride, as if she had a way in shaping her personality (even if she didn't really.)

Warrior Artemis - Yes, Vivalda is slightly more stern with Artemis. It isn't because she's jealous of her good looks, no no. She just likes to see Artemis's face when she gets dirt on her coat.

Hunter ~ -

Sigma ~ -

Sigma Rune - Sees the Sigma's paranoia to be an awful weakness, and more secretly, a disease that must be stamped out. As a result, she's banned her daughter from going near Rune.

Sigma Piranha - Vivalda's daughter, she may seem harsh on her, but she just wants to see her grow stronger.

Sigma Bláth - Sure, she sees him to be awfully immature and slightly annoying, but she also sees great potential in him. If only he weren't so difficult.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾✠☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

she often tells the pups that she bested a thunderbird before bed.

Edited at November 9, 2021 12:47 PM by The Dragonborn
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 12:02 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Accepted ^^
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 12:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Fury

"You have either two choices. One, get out of my face and run. Two, stay in my face. Pick 2. I dare you."

Name:

Fury

4 Years 4 Months

Female

Warrior

Desired Rank:

Head Warrior

Appearance:

Credits: Quiet-bliss @DA || Quiet-bliss@DA link

No one knows how or why this young wolf got so tall, both of her parents were 30inches, oh well, luck of the draw. Standing at 34 inches tall, or as others see, 2'8ft tall, Fury has been known to be one of the largest wolves in her family heritage. It has been said her great gransire was 40inches tall, nearly 3'4ft tall, but no one seems to really know the truth behind her growth spurts. Her weight is unknown, but some like to guess around 93lbs (pounds), due to her massive size for a female, some may even say she weighs close to 100lbs (pounds).

Her coat is rather dark, and mysertious looking, earning her many looks and glances. She has a black top, shoulders, head mask, tail, and haunches. Along with several shades of brown and silver mixed in there. She is also considered a 'dark sable' some see it, some don't, she doesn't care either way. As long as her coat stays clean and pristine, she is happy.

Her pawpads and nose are a solid black, a small few pink-ish splotches on her toepads. Her tongue is spotted as well, a pink togue with few black splotches here and there. She is obviously a purebred wolf, but others have wondered if she is a cross of some sort~ (She isn't.)

Her coat has a lovely soft texture, a lovely thickness appropriate for all tempatures and enviroments. Beneath her fur, a lovely dark grey skin-tone, fading with lighter grey spots around her lower legs, abdomen, and chest.

Personality:

Basics
Snide || Rude || Callous || Aggressive || Show-Off || Courageous || Strong-Hearted

Fury, goes by her name, a raging ball of Fury that most others do not like. Most wolves cannot stand her attitude, and she is usually alone by herself. Which, she doesn't a shit.

Not the most friendliest of wolves, probably not the best kind of wolf to hang out with. She is aggressive with everyone, family, friends, etc. she isn't one of those 'protective' wolves or 'friendly around friends and family only' kind of gals, no, no. She is aggressive with everyone, family, friends, strangers, neighbours, etc. She is really not a socializing kind of wolf, was always raised unsocialized, and will remain like that for probably the rest of her days. When there comes loneliness, comes aggression, and Fury as a whole lot of that, indeed. She lashes out verbally and physically when under stress, and will physically attack others if it gets out of hand. 6. There have been very few cases as when she did actually kill wolves, unfortunately after that, it only made her aggression worse and her lack of control over those emotions decreased tremendously.

While, this all may be true, she also tends to show-off in battle, overkilling everything that is either already dead, or doesn't need to be dead. She likes war, and death, why? No one knows really, it is just a part of her, and somtimes she even questions herself but hasn't changed and hasn't put any effort into trying.

While being a snot-nosed t-bag, she is rather a model for her bravery and strong-heart. Her aggression isn't a sign of heartbreak or depression, its just.. a part of her now, and it comes along with her bravery and her strong-heart. She would walk through fire without flinching, she would risk her life for her fellow comrades, and if it was possible, she would give her life to the devil if it was used for good. Surprised? Many are, at first glance, she is a aggressive, vicious, arrogant wolf who despises everyone, but everyone has a heart of some sort, and so doesn't she. It just tends to be under alot more muscle and fur then others.

Affiliations:

PM me

Kin:

N/A
PM me

Crush:

N/A

Mate:

N/A

Offspring:

N/A

Others:

*eats the spicy thunderbird*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Artemis

"Get that away from me. Disgusting."

Name:

Artemis

5 Years 1 Month

Female

Warrior

Desired Rank:

Satisfied. Sort of.

Appearance:

Credits: HOTNStock @ DA || HOTNStock@DA link

This glamorous wolf has a very gorgeous pelt, long, soft silk-like fur, shades of grey, silver and a faint sight of black dapples. Her coat is long, and thick during the fall and the winter, and it becomes much shorter in the spring and summer, shedding season is.. just- wonderful. She stands at 33 inches tall, or rather 2'7ft tall. Her weight is unknown, and with all that fur, no one really has an idea as to how much she weighs, so, her weight is a mystery.

Her coat is very simple, steel grey base, darker shades of grey nearing the ridge of her back, tail, and the bridge of her nose. Speaking of her nose.. her nose, skin, and pawpads are all solid black, no different color splotches, or spots or anything, underneath all the fur, if it were to be shaved, she would be solid black. Her eyes are a light brown, darker rings around the pupil and outer edges.

Personality:

Pristine || Selfish || Offensive || Firm || Strict

Unlike some her fellow wolves in her family, friends, pack, etc. she has a more appropriate attitude.. and thats saying somehing about the family.

Artemis acts all, 'Oh, I am perfect.' Well, yes, exactly what your thinking. A little selfish and self-obsessed, which she is. She doesn't particularly care for others, not obsessed with others own well-being and issues, only herself and herself only. Somehow, this isn't something you see at first glance, you would have to get to know this wolf a little bit to really find that she only cares about herself in this life. Sometimes, there have been a few times where she comes out with it, and lays her entire personality on a silver platter for the wolf in front of her, but most of the time she doesn't.

Oh lord, don't get her started on cleanliness. Her coat is pristine at all times, she doesn't dare to get it muddy, no sir. If it gets muddy, she breaks down emotionally and acts as if its the end of the world. Its pathetic really, but she doesn't really care. She doesn't even let her fellow wolves hug her if they have one small speck of dirt, its quite ridiculous and she knows, and doesn't care. 6. During shedding seasons, she spends an entire day away, possibly two, to just clear her coat of every loose hair, and somehow, she ends up taking it all out just before the sun sets. Think she's done yet? Oh hell no. She isn't just pristine and clean about her pelt, she needs her den to be spotless, clean, shining almost. She also expects her fellow wolves to be spotless, clean, and not mangy or dirty looking, there has been time where she sneaks up on others and physically cleans the wolf's hair out. She would be a remarkable groomer.

Artemis is firm, and strong, meaning she will put anyone back into their place if need be. She may not be one of those higher ranked-blood wolves, but she sure has the spirit to be one. She will push, train, and bite at you until you learn you place, and even then, she will continue to be snippy towards you. Being firm doesn't mean she needs to be physical all the time, which she usually isn't but of course, here and there, there is bound to be issues and lash outs.

Affiliations:

Sister || Oreithyia: Her darling sister. Oh, how proud she is of her. Artemis isn't proud of just any wolves, sorry, no, she isn't proud of any wolves but herself and her dear sister. Unfortunately, her love for her sister isn't as strong as most relationships are, she continues to be self-obsessed, selfish. Yes, she loves her sister.. toooo a certain extent. They don't always get along, and they do sometimes get along, but thats what siblings do. Except, Artemis. Not the very lovey touchy kind of sister.

Kin:

Sire -
Dam -
Sister/s -
Oreithyia

PM me

Crush:

N/A

Mate:

N/A

Offspring:

Ew. Dirty.

Others:

thunder-burd

Edited at November 9, 2021 03:00 PM by Covidic Coffee
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 12:06 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Artemis and Fury are accepted.
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 12:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
edited vivalda, about to start piranha's affiliations! :D
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 12:42 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

»»————- Sneachda ————-««

Name:
Sneachda
(It means 'Snow' in Scottish-Gaelic language)

Hunter

Desired Rank:
None. She's content.

Apperance:
(credits to Sikaris-Stock)

Personality:
A she-wolf that expresses little to no care towards others, even towards her family. She always has a judging look in his eyes - either in a good or bad way. She's wary when newcomers join the pack and holds no trust towards them. Make one wrong move; she'll keep bringing it up to make you feel useless in yourself. For a coat that represents ice, she sure does have a fire on her tongue. Despite this, she's fiercely loyal to the alpha and would die to protect her. Backstab the alpha in any way you're going to get stabbed in return. Don't ever cross her, or you will feel her wrath. She does care about others in her icy heart but has severe trust issues to let it show.

Affiliations:
Varison: Her mate and truly beloved as well the father of their only child. Rarely she'll ever show affection towards the male, but her heart is true towards him. She's the only wolf she'll trust with anything and finds his sweet side quite adorable. Hurt or berate him in any way, be prepared to get an earful from the female.

Enya: She has high standards for her only child - pressuring her to do everything right. Rather heartless and cruel, berating her mistakes constantly. Internally, she wants what's best for her only child and is afraid to lose her. Harm her child then you'll get the wrath of the she-wolf.

Kin:
Enya

Crush:
Nope

Mate:
Varison

Offspring:
Enya

Others:
*tames thunderbird*
(credits to Sikaris-Stock)

Edited at November 14, 2021 01:48 PM by Plague Doctor
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 01:06 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
May I reserve a warrior?

Hm, too bad the Sigmas got filled up. They look interesting.
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 01:08 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Warrior reserved.
Sigmas are open!
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 01:14 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Enya
Nicknames:
Sigma
Desired Rank:
Sentinal or Head Warrior
Appearance:
Stock Image. Credits to Khalliysgraphy on DA
Personality:

This young creature is a rather blunt and opinionated thing. This female speaks her mind even if it does get her in trouble from time to time - however, she knows when her snarky opinion isn't needed. This female is very intelligent, maybe it's because she likes to listen to older ones or observe others. It can be quite unsettling how her eyes can just seem to stare into your soul when she looks at you. Her language is sarcasm and dark humor, she's not your cheery and peppy friend but the one that gives you "scary dog" privileges. Both her words and glare can cut, her bark is as worse as her bite. You better damn well believe she can put up a fight with all the sass she puts out. Yeah, she's not one to start fights but she can damn well finish them. She has thick skin - after all, with the insults she gives others at time, people are sure to get and so she has to be ready for the rebuttal. She doesn't do "lovey-dovey" and "touchy-feely" shit, she'd rather choke than express emotions. She is quite good at masking them actually, she can maintain a stony face even when she's mad or sad. The only slight indication might be the tone in her voice of movement of her ears or tail. Yeah, she's not the friend you want if you need to be coddled - she gives it to you raw and unfiltered, however she is a good listener. Yes, she may not be good at giving comfort, but she'll let you trauma dump on her and give her solid two cents - if you get mad at her honesty then that's on you, after all you came to her so don't get mad if you expected to be coddled and treated all delicately.

This female is straightforward and rational. She thinks in a logical manner - always devising and crafting plans and schemes. This female can appear to be snobbish when it comes to her intellectual abilities but she's not - she just like making stupid people appear more dumb. After all what's wrong with stating facts? While she doesn't like to see other struggle, if they're someone she doesn't like then she'd gladly join in on humiliating them. Now, she isn't hotheaded as she appears but as much as she loves a good fight - she's more of the type to only strike when you instigate and then she'll egg you on with insults and taunts and then display her skills. Rather, her usual anger of displeasure is show through eyerolls , unbelieving or icy glares, and snarky and rude comments towards you. While she may have this "bad" attitude she has deep respect for those older than her and those in higher ranks. She is one to not break rules - purposefully, at least. The only way you catch her breaking rules is if she has been drug along by idiotic friends or just wants to be a spiteful little thing.
Affiliations:
Bláth -
Rune -
Piranha -
Silas -
Levi -
Ezra -
Kin:
Sneachda is her Mother
The Wayne's Pack's Warrior is her Father
Crush:
Possibly