Wolf Play : Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!
Chatbox
 Poe
09:35:23 
Lazy-
Yay! I think it suits her very well.
 BuggyOs
09:34:34 Bug-a-boo
Bjake
He told me he's getting a new one, so hopefully that goes well for him

Ice
I had my chromebook for 6 years before i got my current laptop
 Lazy Kingdom
09:33:57 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Poe
:O I love that
 purdy
09:33:50 
ahhh! almost 80 paws!!
 Lazy Kingdom
09:33:37 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Poe
Thank you <3, I forget why I even did it but it stuck :,).
 Poe
09:33:21 
Lazy-
Oh actually! I think Black Cherry would be cute for her :)
 Poe
09:31:53 
Lazy-
I donÂ’t have any suggestions off the top of my head, but I love that you have a theme for names. Very cute.
 icemoons
09:30:57 slushy,ice,moon,
bug, b jake

I have a cromebook that I use for school and it's so old by now, i've had it for like 4 flipping years now
 Lazy Kingdom
09:29:46 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
-WP Click-
ice cream names for her ^^?
Check den for taken names please <3
 BJake
09:26:12 Don't call me BJ.
@BuggyO
I feel bad for him
 BuggyOs
09:24:37 Bug-a-boo
Bjake
a guy sitting in front of my in my communications class yesterday has a computor like that
 BJake
09:24:00 Don't call me BJ.
Fuck i hate my stupid ass computer it sounds like a bullet train getting stopped by a fucking plane
 BuggyOs
09:22:58 Bug-a-boo
hey!
 Tech
09:21:47 
Hey Chat
 icemoons
09:20:35 slushy,ice,moon,
Quest Level 20

Expand your territory. Level up in the Swamp.

Completed: 0/10

➔ 1,000 Mushrooms 10 Party On! 2 Animal Skins Bundle
Turn Down

oh my God... that's gonna take a while,,,
 BuggyOs
09:19:40 Bug-a-boo
ET
yeah lol
 Eternity
09:19:24 ET
Buggy
Probably not! Especially not if it's anything like driving in London haha. Quicker to cycle than drive.
 BuggyOs
09:17:48 Bug-a-boo
Ice
yeah, I saved for a long while, but I also did a few adopts. I'm working on more to hopefully get my much hole stocked back up
 icemoons
09:16:59 slushy,ice,moon,
bug

50,000?!?!?! Holy shit that's awesome!
 Saint
09:16:27 
nux

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +1
Snapping Turtle : -5
Death Adder : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 22, 2023 03:39 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Misery,
I added Klaus since he's done but I don't believe the stock from EssenceOfPerception can be used per their TOS.
Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 22, 2023 03:40 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Okay, I was unaware I will fix that. Thank you!

Imperial Sands said:
Misery,
I added Klaus since he's done but I don't believe the stock from EssenceOfPerception can be used per their TOS.

Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 22, 2023 08:58 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

“If you don’t respect yourself, then why should I respect you?”

Name: Kip

Breed: 32% Doberman, 20% Pembroke Welsh Corgi, 14% Golden Retriever, 13% Brittany, 6% American Pitbull Terrier, 5% Jack Russell Terrier, 2% Saint Bernard

Role: Stray

Desired Rank: Content

Appearance:

His white muzzle is long, pointed, and straight, containing a sharp scissors bite inside. On the tip of it sits a handsome, wet, black nose that he likes to nose around with. Surrounding it is light gray-cream, fuzzy, velvet-like fur with both black and white whiskers sprouting out of it. His black gum laced jowls are slightly drooping and the wobble a bit whenever he runs. He has a slender, medium-large, wedge-shaped head and a dish face. His furry ears are average-sized, floppy, and angularly v-shaped. There is a ragged rip in his right one from being taught a lesson by the Junkyard. A thick stripe running down his forehead leads to his white muzzle. Sprouting off the edges of the muzzles are nutmeg-brown waves on either side of his face. They whoosh up and around down to his chin. The rest of his facial hair is black except for a white splotch on the bottom of his right ear and two brown brows overhanging his eyes.

His oval-shaped eyes are not inky black as they appear at first glance. Instead, they are deep brown, like fresh, fertile soil, yet they also glimmer like the richest honey in the sunlight, especially when he feels particularly mischievous. Above them are black eyebrow whiskers and his brown brows, which he is fairly expressive with.

His mainly black muscular neck is of medium length and there is a thick, double-coated ruffle of fur about it. There is a patch of white on his chest about the size of a strawberry. His body is mainly black, but parts of his underbelly are creamy and three paws are white. The hind right is completely black, except for one toe. The inside of his legs is the same nutmeg brown that is on his face. There are also small bits of white or brown on his coat on his back, but they are infrequent and consist of only a few hairs. He owns a pair of sturdy, reliable legs with rounded paws. His torso is lean, partially because that is how he is made but also because he eats leanly. If he was healthily fed, one could see that he would retain a straight waist and his stomach wouldn’t bag on him like a sack of potatoes. His hindquarters are similar to his front, still dependable and well-muscled, but one would notice the extra fluffiness of his butt hair. It falls curling but often gets knotted into unattractive clumps. His tail isn’t exaggeratively long and skinny, but it is whip-like at the core with spindly, thin feathers coming off. Not in a romantic way where it is thick and glossy, but rather in a sick-chicken’s-rump-that-has-vent-gleet sort of way. It’s not just because he’s a street dog, but that is just the way he’s made. It occasionally gets tangled in itself, making it knotted up unappealingly.

In everyday terms, he is a medium-sized dog, but more detail would reveal that he stands at twenty-three inches at the withers. He weighs 40-50 pounds on average, but his healthy weight would be 50-60 pounds. He also has a furry coat (sort of between a Pembroke Welsh Corgi and a Brittany, leaning toward the latter). He has a muscular build.

Personality:

Prideful|Self-assured|Awkward|Selfish|Doesn’t think sometimes|Impulsive|Thick-skinned|Talks to self and inanimate objects and has them respond in funny voices|Opinionated|Survivor|Kiss-up|Sweet|Sympathetic towards mothers and the injured|Optimist|Scared of death|Romantic|Daydreamer|Hypocrite

He takes pride in being a stray. He’s his own dog and isn’t trying to please anyone. He can think for himself, and do what he likes without someone reprimanding him. He is also a bit prideful in general and is self-assured and values self-respect. He gives respect to other strays—they’re also toughing out the hard way of life with him. He gives no respect to owned dogs because they’re pampered, helpless, and needy. However, despite his stereotyping, his respect can be earned. The only reason why he does respect the Junkyard dogs is because he’s scared of them. He isn’t completely stupid. He likes to classify himself as street smart, but if he really is is up to you. Occasionally, he can play it dumb and run out into the road after something unimportant. Other times, he can evade the catchers and sleep another night free. His stupidity is also related to his awkwardness and tentative ability to judge a situation. Sometimes he doesn’t think things through and can be impulsive.

He’s selfish. Like every dog in the business, he has to be. Selfish gets you fed; selfish keeps you alive. He has a strong sense of self-preservation and isn’t scared to get dirty or get others dirty. He likes to play rough and teases often. He isn’t sensitive and can take a nasty comment, usually justifying that they’re jealous.

He also likes to think of himself as a charmer, but is he really? He’s a bit awkward and can’t look attractive dogs in the eye. Plus, he talks to himself and inanimate objects, which he makes respond to him in funny voices. He is opinionated and can be loud about his thoughts on a subject, which isn’t great given that bigger dogs might have different thoughts on the subject which means dead him. He’s a survivor, so he does have a tendency to kiss up to people—dogs or humans. He tries to stay on their good side, charm them, entertain them, or do something for them so that he doesn’t end up mauled. What he’ll do with the fact that the Junkyard dogs want to take over the city is something that he doesn’t know. He isn’t greatly fond of them, but he isn’t greatly fond of the idea of dying either. He’s still pending on what he should do.

He can be sweet and takes pity on mothers and their whelp. He feels sympathetic to a hurt dog. Does he help them? It depends on how well he knows them. He will try to keep an eye out for the mothers he knows of, probably stop by every now and then, or something like that. If you’re hurt, maybe give you some company and/or advice. If you’re dying, he’ll try to stay with you. He hates the idea of someone dying alone. He’s scared of dying and doesn’t like the thought of heading toward it alone. Also, family is important to him. He doesn’t know where any of his went (unless there are some of his littermates in this RP and you want to work something out) and he likes to see a family all together, so he tries to be there for the pups and moms.

He is an optimist as well, also a bit of a romantic. Yeah, he’s a bit awkward around someone he likes, but he’s also daydreaming about their relationship and wandering the city together. He is a daydreamer, as well as a hypocrite.

Background/Fun facts:

Kip knows the rules of his world. Kip knows the consequences of breaking them. Kip also knows that the nice lady who gives him donuts lives inside the Junkyard territory. But Kip is not stupid.

He only dares to visit when he’s really hungry, and really desperate for some food. He found it when he was younger and foolish. He arrogantly entered the territory to beg, although he had been warned several times by his mother not to. The lady worked at a donut and coffee shop and gave him half of her blueberry donut. He barely scoffed it down before a few Junkyard dogs scared him off. Left him the ragged rip in his ear.

Born a stray, he plans on dying a stray.

He likes puppies and family, but the thought of fatherhood scares him.

Crush: open (note that I’m not great at romance)

Mate: open (note that I’m not great at romance)

Pups: realistically, as he is an unaltered, male dog, he should have some. So, open.

Kin: Open (note that I’d like it to be realistically feasible)

Affiliations: Open

Other:

He was born in a litter of six

Edited at May 22, 2023 09:40 PM by Argos
Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 22, 2023 09:20 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Clover
Breed: German shepherd
Role: [Junkyard Dog, Stray, or Owned] Junckyard dog, if there are any open spots
Desired Rank [For Any Dogs, Primarily Junkyard Dogs] Leader
Appearance: His body is brown on the top, black and speckled white on the bottom. His tail, back, top of his head, and the front of his wings has splashes of color on them, the colors vary by where they are; legs are white, back is red-ish, and the rest are black. His main color is a reddish-brown, with red spots, like falling ashes. His paws (feet) are completly black, his tail is firey red-orange, and his eyes are coal-black. He is over 3 feet tall, already, as well.
Personality: He is a ruthless beast, but knows fighting well. He is a very strong-headed pup, and will go head first into battles. He is very stong in other ways too. His anger problems don't help him at all.

Crush: N/A (Open)
Mate: N/A
Pups: N/A
Kin: His mother died because she tried to take one 3 fully grown bears all at once, with no help. His father was unknown from the start.
Other: Shepherds
This is a WIP

Edited at May 23, 2023 08:15 AM by Howling on the cliff
Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 22, 2023 11:35 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

~Luro~

Breed: Belgian Malinois and Canaan Dog

Role: Junkyard Dog

Desired Rank: Second in Comand

He likes responsibility and following rules, but he doesn't want to constantly be fighting for leadership or to have total control

Appearance:

He stands 24 inches tall at the shoulder, and weighs 55 pounds. He has short thick tan fur which is darker on his back and lightens on his belly. He has different layers of colors all over his body and has distinct markings. He has more of a Belgian Malinois head shape, while his erect triangular ears are closer to a Canaan dog. The ears are darker on the back and lighter on the insides. His eyes are brown. He has a shiny black nose. He has a darker tan on the top of his snout, and the bottom including his jaw is lighter. He has different speckles of brown and tan on his snout. His fur lightens even further on his throat and chest.

He has a large barrel chest. His body conformation is more similar to a Canaan dog. He has a dark brown that extends down his back. A part of it branches over his shoulders and across his side. He has dark brown on the back side of his hind legs. He has very slight feathering on his legs. He has lighter spots on his front left leg. He has slender legs and medium sized paws for his size. His back legs are mostly medium tan. He has a flexible sabre tail with a black tip causing his tail to be more similar to a Belgian Malinois. It is a darker tan on the top of his tail and a lighter tan on the bottom.

EDD0-E7-D8-AA80-4-F5-A-A8-CC-760-DB56-C81-EB.png

credits to sock monkey 226175 (Chaskka)

Personality:

Vigilant, Intelligent, Alert, Quick, Protective, takes him a while to warm to strangers, not shy, a little aloof.

He is able to think effectively and respond quickly to unexpected events. He is easily awakened from sleep and can go into fight mode very quickly. His ears are perked up most of the time waiting for something to happen.

He is very protective, and he is known for rounding up those he is the closest to, so he can keep an eye on them. He can be snippy, and he doesn't hesitate to snap at heels to keep others going. He prefers to remain in the back, so that he knows that everyone is still together. While he is good natured about his situation in life or what nature throws at him, other animals and dogs can quickly get under his skin.

He has a quiet confidence about him, and he isn't easily cowed. Often other dog's aggression bores him, and his calm detachedness causes them to leave him alone. It doesn't hurt that he is a medium sized dog, and it would be hard to injure him badly. While he isn't trying to achieve a position of leadership, no one would ever mistake him for an omega.

He is a rule follower and often reminds others of the rules. He can be legalistic reprimanding anyone who sets even a toe out of line, which makes him seem harsh and unapproachable. However, unless he thinks it'll harm the others, he probably won't tell any authority if you are bending the rules. However, only those who could be considered his friends would know that.

He is decisive, and it can quickly become stubbornness. Often times he realizes he has to figure out how to do something. Once he figures out his plan of action, he believes it's the best, and he hesitates to change from it. He sets goals for himself, and through sheer determination he accomplishes them.

He has a tendency to look to a leader to be told what to do, but he tries to be useful and think for himself doing helpful things without being asked or told. Because he lived with humans, he is used to his day being dictated or having to ask permission for something. He tries to think ahead on what his leader would want and do that, acting like an extension of his leader. At the same time he can be contrary and refuse to cooperate.

He doesn't like to talk about feelings, but he appreciates physical affection or actions that would imply affection. While he isn't afraid to talk to other dogs, he doesn't find it easy. He prefers to stay silent, so he doesn't sound stupid.

Crush: PM me

Mate: Pm me

Pups: pm me

Kin: pm me

Other: Luro is finishe6

------><><><~~~+~~~~><><><-----

~Ashanti~

Breed: Saluki/Irish Wolfhound/ Belgian Malinois

Role: Stray

Desired Rank: Mistress or Harem

Appearance:

She has long soft fur. She has amber-golden eyes. She has tan markings on her face. She has a slender snout and a wet black nose at the end. The top of her snout is mostly dark brown and the bottom is tan and it extends to her cheeks. Her eyes are outlined in tan markings and she has tan markings over the eyebrow area. She has erect ears. The inside of her ears are tan and the outside are dark brown. She has a fluffy scruff and neck fur. She has long thick tan chest fur.

She has a long tan line that starts from the scruff of her neck down her back and leg. A line of the tan extends across her shoulder and connects to the tan on her chest. She has long thin legs. On her front legs she has tan flowing feathers. The insides of her legs are tan. For her size she has small paws. The toes are tan and the back of her paws are dark brown which is her main color.

Her tail is long and fluffy. Her tail is very thick and she holds it above the ground and behind her back instead of curled over her back. The top is dark brown and the bottom is tan. It goes out and down and curves slightly up at the end. She is mainly a dark brown, but she is lined on the outside with tan fur. She is 28 inches tall at the withers and 90 pounds. Her chest is round and barrel shaped and it tapers down to a thin waist.

Credits to Tenebris Umbra (212358)

91649-A01-83-B6-4647-B5-B6-60-A3-A4-DDBA94.png
Personality:

Aloof, regal, calm, formal, polite

She has a strong moral compass and is quick to be bothered by injustice or the unkind treatment of others. She has a tendency to see what is going on and understand it, but it doesn't quite click urgently enough for her to be urged to action for little things. She is not a canine who goes around provoking others, and she tries to keep the peace, but she is willing to quietly stand up for what she believes is right. She is not the type to cower. She may obey someone and respect their position, but she will not cower from them.

She is not very talkative. She will make conversation to be polite, but she finds it difficult to try to keep a conversation going if it is uninteresting or unimportant. When she says something of her own volition, canines listen because it tends to be important, interesting, and/or helpful. She likes being around other canines, but she doesn't like to actively engage in social interaction with them. She likes to watch others and listen to them. She wants to live with other dogs. She likes to work with other dogs and not be alone. She is looking for a secure position, and she will serve her leader well.

When she is forced to fight she is very fierce. She is not a small canine, and she is a strong fighter. She shows her affection through acts of service and physical touch. She is formal, respectful, and polite. She is happy to help if someone asks, but she tends to be a little oblivious if someone is struggling, especially if it is psychological or emotional. She is a fast runner and a decent hunter. She loves to chase prey.

While it does take a while for her to warm up to someone and learn to trust them, it is hard to tell the difference if someone doesn't know her. She doesn't act particularly skeptical or untrusting because she is very even-tempered and she is not anxious about betrayal. She will keep an eye on someone new to figure out how much trust can be placed in them. She doesn't change her living style very much once she trusts someone other than she might ask them for help.

Crush: Pm me

Mate: pm me

Pups: pm me

Kin: (None of her kin are corgis or German Shepherds) pm me

Other: 6

Edited at May 23, 2023 07:28 PM by Sir Froggington
Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 23, 2023 09:02 AM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
(May I also suggest a name for the RP? If so: Fight of the Power)
Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 23, 2023 10:37 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'll be looking over everything seen. Had a bit of a crisis with a friend this past few days so my activity might be wonky for a bit.
Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 23, 2023 11:29 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Bjarke;
Meaning "Bear" Which he Commonly is Called
6 Years
Male
Breed:

Broholmer
Role:
Owned

None
Desired Rank:

None
Appearance:

Personality:

Crush:

None
Mate:

None
Pups:

None
Kin:

None Here.
Bjarke was born in Denmark so he has siblings there.
Other:
Due to being born in Denmark and raised there, before moving to the US, Bjarke can speak both Danish & English fluently, but his accent is minor, only coming heavier when emotional.
Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 24, 2023 08:09 AM

worms

Neutral

Give Award

Wip

Name: Teddy
Breed: Assie Husky mix(Australia x Husky mix)
Role: [Junkyard Dog, Stray, or Owned] Junkyard Dog
Desired Rank [For Any Dogs, Primarily Junkyard Dogs] Second in Comand
Appearance:
Average dog size, and very fluffy. His fur almost resembles a fluff ball in the form of a dog. His fur is mostly white, with patches of light brown and grayish black. His eyes are ice blue and very large. His tail has a slight bend in it about halfway down. His legs are average build, making him stand at 2 ft 1 in tall. He has a small scar on his front left paw from trying to climb a tree.
Teddy is avergae build, not to tall, not to short, with about average muscle size. He isn't outstandingly ripped nor underfed.
Personality:
Energetic, composed, witty, gentle, perceptive
Teddy can be a bit of a challenge to be around. Mainly because he is either the quietest dog in the room or the one stating a party.
Crush:
None
Mate:
None
Pups:
None
Kin:
Mother(decreased)
Sister(unknown whereabouts)
Gal(adoptive mother, newfoundland mix)
None
Other:
He was born in a pound from a pregnant stray, who later died due to being neglected and previous unknown health issues. His only other sibling was adopted while he was left behind. He was moved to another females cage in hopes he would bond with her, in which they did. He was eventually adopted, lived with humans for four years, and then his owners, two elderly people, were taken by more people after the man fell, and he was on the streets til he found the Gal again and joined the Junkyard dogs.
~•☆•~
Wip :b
Name: Gal
Breed: Newfoundland mix
Role: [Junkyard Dog, Stray, or Owned] Junkyard Dogs
Desired Rank [For Any Dogs, Primarily Junkyard Dogs] Disciple
Appearance:
Very large, fluffy, and strong. Gal is well muscled, tall, even for a newfoundland, and a dark brown. She is often seen with leaves and sticks in her fur, only ever clean for important events. She is very broad and very agile. She does hate brairs pulling on her thicker fur.
Personality:
Protective, intimidating, kind, soft, sweet
Due to her losing her first pup to known reasons, she's always been protective of everyone around her. She was always the adoptive mother at the pound, but usually only for a few days.
Crush:
None
Mate:
None(pm me)
Pups:
None(idk if having one in the past counts?)
Kin:
Unknown pup(deceased)
Other:
Born on a farm and eventually given to the pound after the owners moved. Before she met Teddy, she had a litter with another dog from the pound, but the puppy died. She then met Teddy in the pound and was heart broken when he left, and somehow escaped from the pound, and was reunited with Teddy.

Edited at May 25, 2023 02:38 PM by Ghxst
Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 24, 2023 02:12 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ah. 102 word appearance for Kahawa. 0.0
I'm sorry, I'm having so much trouble writing her appearance, is she accepted though?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us