Wolf Play : Fractured 2.0 | Human Roleplay | Open!
Chatbox
 SpiritGuardian
10:41:39 Sleepy spirit
Shrey, any reason why?
Vah, I swear I was working on a palette for you 👁️👁️
 Zeraphia
10:40:07 Spooky Vah
Spirit

Hmm, dang! I have no idea then.
 Salem
10:39:46 Rumi
Cerberus
I might've stolen some sleep lmao
I've been sleeping more than usual lately
 SpiritGuardian
10:39:13 Sleepy spirit
Vah, there's hardly any dust around this house that gets noticed, and windows are more or less clean.
 SpiritGuardian
10:38:30 Sleepy spirit
Shrey, tired but unable to sleep haha, I woke up at 7 am and have been up and moving all day. Ah todays been so good
 Zeraphia
10:38:09 Spooky Vah
Spirit

Hmm, if it was earlier I would've suggest washing windows. But it's a bit late and dark ^^'

What about dusting?
 Salem
10:37:56 Rumi
Cerberus
I'm doing okay, you? :3
I woke up just a few hours ago so I'm still kinda tired honestly
 SpiritGuardian
10:37:45 Sleepy spirit
Vah, 10:37 pm
 SpiritGuardian
10:37:19 Sleepy spirit
Shrey, hey! How are you?
 Zeraphia
10:37:13 Spooky Vah
Spirit

What time is it for you?
 Salem
10:36:34 Rumi
Hey Cerberus :0
 SpiritGuardian
10:35:50 Sleepy spirit
Gah I need something to do,
I've already started laundry and done dishes.
The motivation will go to waste if I don't find anything to do lmao
 Seostar
10:34:16 Seo, Pidge
I need one more apple for expanding my den- ugh and I'm 500 Mush short. So close yet so far
 Zeraphia
10:33:28 Spooky Vah
:3

Always glad to help!
 distant-screams
10:33:11 katy | beetle
Vah,
that works xD thank you!
 Zeraphia
10:32:30 Spooky Vah
Katy

Well, Cecelia means blind... and it's kind of lowkey fancy--
 Zeraphia
10:31:10 Spooky Vah
Zefhyr

The custom maker has a pretty solid list of everything
 distant-screams
10:30:01 katy | beetle
-WP Click-

name ideas? i prefer victorian / medieval sounding names.
 ZEFHYR
10:29:18 
are there lists anywhere of like-decore items, such as all of the flowers, all of the animals, and so on?
 Loveless
10:23:17 lexiboo
Welcome back!!!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -2
Black Bear : -1
Spotted Hyena : 0
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Light Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Fractured 2.0 | Human Roleplay | Open!December 19, 2022 07:53 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
updated!

Tynahi said:
Honeybrook,
Could you please add what "role" she served within the group? Ex: the party animal, the therapist, the nerd, etc. Also, could you please re-read the rules? You're missing something that's required. ^^

Fractured 2.0 | Human Roleplay | Open!December 19, 2022 07:56 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Honeybrook,
Almost there! There's actually one other thing that's missing. :'D
Fractured 2.0 | Human Roleplay | Open!December 20, 2022 04:20 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
should be good now! so sorry for the inconvenience, i've had a very busy past couple days haha

Tynahi said:
Honeybrook,
Almost there! There's actually one other thing that's missing. :'D

Fractured 2.0 | Human Roleplay | Open!December 22, 2022 04:52 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Honeybrook,
Your character is accepted!
Fractured 2.0 | Human Roleplay | Open!December 23, 2022 04:40 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Announcement:
Any current reservations will be revoked at midnight tonight if there's no work in progress or finished character for the reserved role! <3
Fractured 2.0 | Human Roleplay | Open!December 23, 2022 05:44 PM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Hello, could I reserve the final original ten slot please ^^
Fractured 2.0 | Human Roleplay | Open!December 23, 2022 05:46 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Moose,
Of course! <3
Fractured 2.0 | Human Roleplay | Open!December 24, 2022 03:14 PM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award

Alison Davis

Full name: Alison Heather Marie Davis

Known as: Ali, Alison

Sexuality: Panromantic & Asexual

Role: The Sweetheart

Appearance:

"They say beauty is subjective. Well I'm the subject of my 'beauty' and I'm also not a fan."

Alison stands at around 5'6" , neither a tall height nor a short one. One so unbelievably average for a girl of her age. Which is what she considers herself to be. Average. She is of a skinny, semi-athletic body structure, built into that supposedly coveted hourglass shape that society admires so much. Her torso and legs are again of this medium sort of length but yet her personality makes her feel so much smaller. And more breakable. Either way she's got some lean muscle to her so there's something to prevent that from happening - all those sports she's been doing since she was a toddler haven't accounted for nothing. Her skin is not-quite porcelain white, but heading in that direction and only interrupted by a constellation of freckles adorning her nose and cheeks. Besides this, she has a habit of speedwalking with her eyes facing the floor, and sitting with her shoulders hunched up to her neck. Miserable habits yes, but unfortunately one only cemented by the whole incident last year.

Still, Ali could probably be considered quite pretty if she put a little more consistent effort into her appearance. Her hair is a deep blackish-brown that can actually be found to have reddish streaks here and there if one pays enough attention to it. In those few years where everything seemed to be improving, she liked to wear it in a loose plait or style it in various ways, but now if it's up it's a hastily gathered bun or a tight ponytail only to get it out of her face. It is long enough to graze her shoulder blades, but dead straight most days. Split into a middle parting, the front is usually tucked behind her ears. Occasionally she can convince some volume and vigor into her hair but that never tends to last.

Her eyes are definitely worth a glance too, if you can convince them to make contact with you. A deep warm brown, there is speckles of a orange cinnamon-like hue. Especially in good lighting. They're very doe-like in appearance; distinctly wide and innocent, puppy-like and almost pitiful. Her natural eyelashes are long and thick too, framing them well. Ali tends to avoid makeup for the most part, but she does wear a little highlight around her eyes, just because she likes the way it looks. Sometimes she brings out an old makeup kit gifted to her a while ago, and make an attempt at some other style. But this doesn't really go to plan.

Ali's wardrobe is a mess to be honest. She's got away with wearing clothing any girl her age would've outgrown but here she is, fitting into the same jeans she wore four years ago. The past few years though, she'd been getting the confidence to try out new things and colours and honestly it was going well. Plus her mother finally let her get her ears pierced last year. But that all collapsed once again. Now her usual outfit is either, a turtleneck with sleeves she can tugg over her hands, black or white jeans, a beige jacket with deep (beautiful) pockets, black converse or Docs and then some silver hoop earrings/necklace. Or she throws an oversized hoodie over whatever shirt she can find, alongside some shorts and calls it a day. Maybe she'll pick up the confidence to try the new things out again. We shall see. >:)

Personality:

"Well for starters, I'm a complete mess-"

There was a very short period of time in Ali's life where she wasn't 90% a walking pile of nerves, 5% doing nothing but sports & homework and 5% spending all her free time playing one-player games with her cat. That was the time she knew Clarissa and their friends. That was the time when she finally broke free of her shell. But honestly who remembers that girl who spoke audibly and laughed when she found something funny - most people only knew the overly sugary-sweet, embarrassed to speak, eager to please, Alison Davis. The one who you could steal chemistry answers from because she would be far too polite to try and stop you. Literally, right from her desk, under her nose.

But that's who she is once again.

Honestly, Ali could be the perfect friendship material if it wasn't for her deep rooted anxiety around the majority of people she meets. Her heart is so overwhelmingly full of pent-up affection so that even just having a conversation with her shows how desperately she wants attention and someone to adore. But people tend not to do that even, because man does she get clingy. And she tends not even to try because, well, she's so damn shy. She's a easy pushover too (figuratively not literally, she could absolutely floor someone with some karate if needed) and childishly naïve. In the aware way, but so that she avoids confronting it. As though she could ignore it and eventually they'll realise it's actually hurtful to take advantage of her in such a way and maybe even stop. A whole lot of wishful thinking, obviously. Or downright idiotic. In fact she'd avoid any kind of confrontation unless her core values are at stake - that is someone or something is being hurt or harmed in any. But even then she'll go flying back into the safety of her jacket-hood once the agression subsides.

"So much for the Karate induced confidence, mom."

Simply put, she's just an anxious teenage girl who spends a lot of time by herself; creating art, studying even when she doesn't need to and doing sports. Plus pouring a ton of love into one (slightly oversized) cat.

Likes: Art, Chemistry, Undivided attention, Mr Muffles, Big Cats - in particular Tigers, karate, getting out of swimming, cycling, cafés, doodling, podcasts, videogames, big spacious pockets, art supplies

Dislikes: Secrets, disloyalty, horror films, being reffered to as anything other than Ali or Alison, things getting tangled, procrastination, fish, embarrassment, making jokes, overthinking

Hobbies: Karate, painting, hanging out with her cat Mr Muffles, swimming, avoiding anything and everything she does not like.

Family: Her (slightly irritating) mother and father. She's a single child so no siblings. Unfortunately. Her cat Mr Muffles counts as family though.

Other affiliations:

- Clarissa: The magnet holding the group of ten very varied people together - Clari possessed that perfected charm that completely attracted Ali. Perhaps a little too perfectly. But how can you not fall head-over-heels for someone who just makes you feel so seen. (If it's not *ahem* obvious, Ali may have had a rather large crush on her friend...

-The other 8: tba

Edited at December 25, 2022 03:46 PM by Moose
Fractured 2.0 | Human Roleplay | Open!December 24, 2022 04:25 PM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Thanks for the res, and I'm done! Please let me know if there's anything that needs adding/changing and if the role makes sense!
Fractured 2.0 | Human Roleplay | Open!December 24, 2022 04:28 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Moose,
You're missing a little something, mind checking over the rules really quick? It's nothin major, just a little something for verification c:

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us