Wolf Play : Crimson Noon | Wild West RP | Closed
Chatbox
 StarClan
06:46:30 Star, your Beluga
Every day I check my mail and get something, yet log off straight after that for school.
 icemoons
06:45:00 slushy,ice,moon,
oops I killed chat... We need to revive it
 icemoons
06:32:13 slushy,ice,moon,
amy

I read that as " I need to take my cat for an oil change"

lmao so hard right now
 Amygdala
06:31:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Pixie
Wow lucky :o

Anyway gotta go...be back in 30ish minutes
 Vulpixles
06:29:27 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Dang one of my MB girls gave me TWO MB pups in one litter
 Clear Sky
06:18:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy well yea :')
 Amygdala
06:16:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
I need to take my car for an oil change next week...i drove 15.000km in 160 days🤣
 Clear Sky
06:14:58 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy lol
 Amygdala
06:12:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Eh...could be better but nothing to complain about lol
 Clear Sky
06:11:13 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy fine i guess, hows yours?
 Amygdala
06:10:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey sky XD
How's life?
 Clear Sky
06:09:34 Sky / Blue - she,her
hi amy
 Amygdala
05:51:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hello chat
 Tiny Village
05:26:10 Tiny
Good game
 Tiny Village
05:18:09 Tiny
Want to*
 Tiny Village
05:17:58 Tiny
Anyone wanna PvP my request is up there
 ZEFHYR
05:05:23 
well thank you for your patience
 The-Storyteller
04:59:10 Zyra_the_wolf
When I was new, I literally asked someone how the chat system works. And some other random questions about the game-
 ZEFHYR
04:56:27 
:) thanks!
 Ecifircas
04:52:38 
ZEFHYR, no worries - I never mind answering questions and neither do many other users. We were all new at once point. :-)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +1
Green Python : -2
Caiman : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Crimson Noon | Wild West RP | ClosedDecember 6, 2021 03:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I hope it is. I was really looking forward to using my character. I was trying to move away from my typical go-to archeatype, and I really liked him.
Crimson Noon | Wild West RP | ClosedDecember 6, 2021 09:56 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Apologies for taking so long. :) My RL schedule is packed, but I will be working on the discussion.
Crimson Noon | Wild West RP | ClosedDecember 6, 2021 09:57 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Feel free to join. <3

Lost Legends said:
If it is, I'd love to join as well lol, if there's still room :3

Crimson Noon | Wild West RP | ClosedDecember 7, 2021 07:47 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
The Doctor is back!!
\^0^/

Edited at December 7, 2021 07:47 AM by The Draconians
Crimson Noon | Wild West RP | ClosedDecember 8, 2021 01:21 AM

Lost Legends

Neutral

Give Award

Plague Doctor said:
Feel free to join. <3

Sweet thanks!! Here's my form ^^

Human Sheet

Name:

Cyprus Thayne

Nickname:

Cy

Female

Nationality:

Three quarters american, one quarter native american.

Recruit

Desired Rank:

Gunslinger

Previous Occupation:

Heir of the prestigious Thayne family, technically. Her father intended to marry her off to an influential man who would actually be the one to take over the family business.

Appearance:

Cyprus is a lithe looking woman with a strength that belies her size. Her height is fairly average but lingering towards the taller end of the scale at around 5 feet 8 inches. She is in excellent physical shape, with more muscular shoulders, arms, and thighs. It is clear she has spent most of her life being active and working, despite her father’s complaints of what a ‘real lady’ should be like. Cyprus’s skin is a mocha color, thanks to her native american ancestry, and though it is naturally a lighter color it is well-tanned due to time spent under the sun’s rays. It is for the most part smooth and clear, but not necessarily pampered. Cyprus’s hands are calloused, and there are small, pale scars on her hands and forearms, nicks that are hardly noticeable. The largest scars she has are on the back of her right calf; they’re parallel to each other, around 3 inches long and a bit jagged. On Cyprus’s right shoulder is a pale birthmark, quarter-sized and faintly crescent shaped.

Cyprus’s hair used to be long, but shortly before she left home she cut it short in an act of rebellion. It now barely reaches her chin. Cyprus claims her hair is black and it does appear so, but it is in reality a very dark brunette, though few people can actually tell the difference. Her hair is thick and naturally straight. Cyprus’s short hair frames her more long, oval-shaped face. She has a small, upturned nose, and her chin and jawline are rounded and faintly defined. She does have full, even lips, and there is a beauty mark just above the corner of her lips on the left side. Cyprus’s eyes are her most striking feature. They are a brilliantly deep shade of blue, almond-shaped and upturned, hooded by long dark lashes. While most of her features pay tribute to her ancestry, her blue eyes are most definitely from her father’s side of the family. There is a thin scar above her left eye that cuts through her eyebrow, about an inch and a half long.

Outfit/Accessories:

WIP

Mount/Horse:

Magic Untamed

Weapons:

Cyprus’s main weapon is an 8 foot long braided leather bullwhip. She discovered the talent for it unintentionally, when she was messing around with a whip she found in her father’s barn. Cyprus started trying to hit small targets with it for fun and it became a sort of hobby of hers. Over the years she’s developed quite a formidable skill and discovered its use as a tool and a weapon. She had this one commissioned shortly before she ran away.

Cy also nabbed a small derringer pistol from her father’s collection. It’s more decorative and fancy, made of black-stained wood and engraved, polished silver, but it is still very much a gun. Cyprus knows the basics of how to use it, but in all honesty she’s only shot it a handful of times and she’s not very good at all.

Personality:

At first glance, Cyprus is a free-spirited and lively person. She always seems to be full of enthusiastic energy, raring to go at any time. She seeks adventure and action everywhere she goes and intends to live her life to the very fullest that she can. Cyprus isn’t afraid to approach people and strike up conversations, asking them about anything and everything that catches her attention. She certainly is curious, ever attracted and drawn to new and interesting people, places, and things.

Cy is pretty easy-going in that she is adaptable to most situations and environments, and she doesn’t appear to care too much what other people think. She is who she is, and Cyprus is content in discovering who, exactly, that is on her own time. She spent too much of her life concerned about appearances and submitting to what others wanted her to be that she is bound and determined to never let that happen again. However, there are some things that ruffle her feathers, and if she gets particularly riled up Cyprus can have a fiery temper. While she doesn’t care what people think of her character, she does care sometimes what they think of her capabilities. She hates being told that she isn’t capable of doing something simply because she is a woman or for any other reason that she finds absurd or ridiculous. In addition, Cyprus values freedom above almost everything. If she comes across situations where her freedom, or anyone else’s is taken away, she gets particularly angry.

Cyprus intentionally seeks for the fun in life, you could even call her an adrenaline junkie. She loves activities that really get her thrilled and excited, that make her blood race. One of her favorite such activities is horse races. Not only does she enjoy watching them, but Cy is a skilled horsewoman herself, having grown up around horses all her life. She also has a great sense of humor and loves to laugh. As a result of this, Cyprus got into all sorts of mischief growing up. That trait still rears its head from time to time, especially when she finds someone that she enjoys picking on and teasing. Creativity is another trait of hers. Not only does it help with her occasional scheming, but she has a fondness for the creative acts and creations of others. She enjoys music and art, and is quite good at sketching and even the piano herself. Cyprus loves the freedom and imagination that is expressed through creativity.

Despite the vivacious, and somewhat wild, person that Cyprus is now, she wasn’t always that way. She grew up with many of those traits, but the oppressing atmosphere of her upbringing slowly dampened many of them. Ages 10 to 18 found her to be a very composed, calm, and proper person, on the outside. She was numb and dull inside, hardly able to feel anything. She strived to please her father in whatever way she could, however doing so only suffocated her bright personality, and almost snuffed it out altogether. Cy eventually snapped out of it, and gradually her true colors became bright again. This is mainly the reason that she strives to live so fully now, and the reason she seeks for the things that make her feel alive. Cyprus wants to see just how much she can grow and learn on her own with no restrictions or barriers. To live without regrets.

Affiliations:

Open/PM me!

Family:

Alexander Robert Thayne - father, alive

Susanna Marie Thayne - mother, deceased

Robert Thayne - grandfather, alive

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Significant Other:

None yet

Crush:

Open/PM me

Children:

Nope

Backstory:

Cyprus grew up an only child into a prestigious family, and had a very lonely, confining childhood. Her mother died in childbirth leaving her with only her father. Alexander Thayne is an entrepreneur who started one of the most successful trade companies in the east, the Thayne Trading Co. Not only do they dabble in a wide variety of goods for trade, but they are particularly known for their wines and ciders. A distinguished businessman and workaholic, Alexander Thayne rarely showed any affection to his daughter when he was actually around. Luckily they had good neighbors and family friends who took care of Cyprus and helped support her when her father was busy, which was every day. When Cyprus was around 8 years old, her father decided to move to the west and begin establishing his business there, hoping to further expand the company’s influence and wealth.

It was when they moved that things became much worse for Cyprus. Alone and in an entirely new place with no connections, Cy had nobody to keep her company when her father was away. There was a private tutor who came every weekday to teach her, but she was a strict, no-nonsense lady that never showed any interest in being friends. Whenever Cyprus wasn't trying to be the perfect daughter, she was in her father's stables tending to the horses and helping the stablehands, wandering the orchards, or out exploring the land beyond. With nobody to hold him back Alexander began pushing expectations onto Cyprus, and when she didn’t live up to them there were consequences. Wanting to please her father and make him happy somehow, Cyprus tried to do everything he asked for a very long time. The only real reward she ever received was when she turned 18 and her father gifted her a young gelding to raise. This horse, Magic Untamed, was Cyprus’s saving grace. She spent all her time with him, and through caring for him, she started to rediscover herself again.

A year later, Thayne Trading Co. came on hard times. In truth it had been difficult for Alexander to get things going in the west ever since the beginning; hardly anything had gone smoothly for him or had occurred the way he had imagined. However business became even more taxing and Alexander’s composed, dignified self began to crack. He took to drinking and grew increasingly more harsh towards Cyprus. This continued for a couple years as business continued to struggle, her father continued to come home drunk and increasingly angry, and Cyprus continued to lose patience and whatever little respect she might have had towards him. Eventually Alexander was approached by a wealthy tycoon who offered a deal; to have Cyprus marry his son and in return he would keep the company from collapsing. Even though she was considered past the age of marriage to many people at 22, the topic was one that never came up as Cyprus had yet to meet someone she liked and her father didn’t seem to care.

Desperate to save the company, Alexander tried to force Cyprus into the arranged marriage. This was the final straw for her. She had been nothing but miserable the majority of her youth, but there was hope in her somewhere that maybe her father would come around, or that maybe she would find love and leave someday. Now her father was trying to force her into something that would take what little freedom she had and continue that misery, for the rest of her life. Over the course of a week Cyprus gathered everything she would need; whatever she could fit into a pack and that she could strap to her saddle. Then she took her trusty steed and she left, never looking back.

Other: The best way to eat mangoes is in Mango Float. If you don’t know what that is, I’m sorry for you.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Horse Sheet

Name:

Magic Untamed

(Cyprus rarely calls him this, it’s always Magic or Magicman or whatever other silly nickname she’s come up with)

6 years

Male, gelding

Breed:

American Quarter Horse

Owner:

Cyprus Thayne

Appearance:

Magic is powerfully built and muscular, and in excellent physical condition. He is on the taller end of his breed, standing just under 16 hands. He is all lean muscle, built for agility, bursts of speed, and stamina. Magic is a buckskin, but a variety also called ‘sooty buckskin’. In addition to the light tan color there is dark, almost black coloring on the top of Magic’s shoulders, back, and flanks. That dark color fades into an almost dappling, patchwork pattern down his sides that gradually disappears back into the classic buckskin color. His hooves and legs are black almost all the way up to his body, and he has a black dorsal stripe down the middle of his back. Magic’s mane, tail, and the tips of his ears are black as well. Cyprus keeps his mane and tail at a good length, more on the longer side. Magic also has a single white star in the middle of his forehead.

(I couldn’t find a good stock image, but if you want to get a good feel for what he looks like, search up ‘sooty buckskin horse’)

Personality:

Magic is, quite frankly, an utter goofball. He has more personality than any other horse Cyprus has come across, and she absolutely adores him for it. He is energetic and spirited, loving to run as much as Cy will let him. He is curious and is always exploring and getting into things, much to Cy’s exasperation at times. He always knows where the treats are hiding. However he can also be very contradictory, plunging headfirst into the unknown one moment and then being wary of or getting spooked by the most random things the next. Magic is very in tune to his owner and her emotions, and somehow always seems to know when she’s sad and how to cheer her up. That can range anywhere from stealing something and launching into a game of keep-away, or to stay close to her and provide a shoulder to cry on. Magic is also bold and protective. Despite his playfulness, he has good instincts and will alert danger if he senses it. He plays hard, and works hard too.

Other: I’m sure Magic would love to eat a mango.

Edited at December 9, 2021 11:55 PM by Lost Legends
Crimson Noon | Wild West RP | ClosedDecember 8, 2021 02:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I believe Zephyr is done.
Crimson Noon | Wild West RP | ClosedDecember 8, 2021 10:39 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Accepted.

The Draconians said:

Human Sheet

Name:

Michael Isaac Green

Nickname:

Izzy

Male

Nationality:

American (Virginia if you want to be specific)

Recruit

Desired Rank:

At least a gunslinger, maybe co-leader

Previous Occupation:

Helped his father run the family’s cotton plantation, but the plantation was seized because his father was found to be stealing crops from other plantation owners to make ends meet.

Appearance:

Izzy very much looks German. His mother is, after all. His skin is naturally pale, by now tanned from the amount of time he now spends in the sun, and somehow still silky smooth thanks to his upbringing. His hair, cut short for the sake of functionality, is scruffy and nearly bleach-blonde with a few darker streaks here and there. His face rarely holds expression, his thin lips often frozen in a natural frown. He has a long, thin nose and dark eyelashes that only serve to bring out his startling blue eyes. Eyes that could pierce a man’s heart if looks could kill. His face is fairly rectangular in shape, but still smooth and with the slightly rounded cheeks of a younger boy. Although it doesn’t quite fit him, he’s starting to let some scruff grow out on his chin so that he looks older. He has a few small scars that also marr his features a bit with the most obvious ones being one cutting across his left cheek, one over his lips, and a last one next to his right eye. Although he may be a pretty, if rugged, face, it doesn’t help much when he’s in a fight. He’s quite lean and frail from spending most of his life living like the upper crust of society. He has very little muscle and thin limbs that can’t do very much damage with or without a weapon (except maybe a gun). He’d still be considered healthy by that age’s standards, though. Probably not healthy by modern standards.

Outfit/Accessories:

Izzy’s clothes toe the line between functionality and fashion. He somehow manages to pull off one of his father’s old white button-up dress-shirts with a ruffled collar and a pair of black dress-pants, thinned and torn by age, with dark brown riding boots and gloves. He does wear a hat, an old and frayed farmer’s straw hat, though it’s usually strapped over his back instead of on his head. Most of his clothes don’t look as fine as they may have used to thanks to the dust and grime of the road, but he no longer seems to mind. If he really needs to, he has a competition riding coat to wear tucked away in his saddle bag. The only other accessories he wears are his mother’s silver wedding ring and a key tied to a rope that he wears around his neck. Izzy will tell you that the key opens an old vault buried somewhere under his old home, but the actual uses of the key have yet to be determined. Weirdly enough, though, Izzy also has an old officer’s uniform. As in a Royal Navy uniform from Britain. He doesn’t really wear it, but it’s there just in case a situation ever calls for it. He may not be able to pull off the look of a soldier, he says, but one of the others definitely could.

Mount/Horse:

Izzy no longer has a horse of his own, but he does know how to ride one. His father taught him how to ride when he was still young, and it was one of their few bonding experiences.

Weapons:

None at the moment, though most weapons wouldn’t do him much good.

Personality:

Izzy has a personality about equivalent to that of a cinder block. That is to say, he has none. That seems to be the case at first glance, anyways. When first meeting him, Izzy is a quiet and reserved young lad who’ll do whatever you tell him without so much as an allusion to his own thoughts on the matter. He’s often seen as off-putting and far too stern for his young age. However, get to know Izzy a little and you may notice that he starts to lighten up. His eyes may no longer always seem to be glaring at you, and you’ll find that he has a witty and sarcastic demeanor hidden under that shell of stoicism that’s far too out of place for what used to be a wealthy man’s little boy. Whether he knows you or not, when he does speak, it’s usually to take a jab at something someone else said or did. He’s quite pessimistic for a kid. Quite smart, too. He may not be physically strong, or very charismatic, but he’s a strategic genius and someone who usually knows what he’s talking about. Izzy does have a slight soft side, if you count him smiling at you as soft, but it’s hard to pull out.

Affiliations:

Other than the Crimson Riders and what was once his plantation… none

Family:

His father, alive, and his mother who died during childbirth.

Sexuality:

Panromantic

Significant Other:

N/A

Crush:

N/A

Children:

N/A

Pets(Optional):

N/A

Backstory(Optional):

Izzy, or rather Michael, was born to a well-to-do yet not quite wealthy farmer who owned a decently sized cotton plantation. He lived all but the last three or four years of his life in relative ease, not having to do any work save for that of the school variety. He enjoyed visiting the homes of his friends, who were often even better off than he was, as well as fishing and, when his father wasn’t busy, going for a family ride around the countryside on horseback. He never knew his mother, she died giving birth to him, but he never got the chance to miss her. He was raised by the household nanny, whom he called Miss Crow for her shrill voice, and never lacked a mother figure. Then, about three or four months after he turned 19, he found out about his father’s debt. Michael’s father had run himself deep into debt with the local bank when he bought the plantation, and he had never paid it back. He was only given twenty years to do so, and his time was up. The bank seized the property and forced Michael’s family out onto the street. He and his father moved North where they were forced for the first time to work hard for their earnings, and those earnings were meager. When the western frontier opened up, Michael saw the chance to better life for himself and his father and leaped at it, using what little money he had to hitch a ride on a wagon and try to go make a name for himself. However, he never quite managed to pick up a job, or even housing, once he got there. He ran into Hellrider at a local saloon and somehow managed to impress him with his knowledge and fearlessly blunt nature. Things just started falling into place for him from there, and now he’s a part of the Crimson Riders. It’s not quite what he imagined for himself, but he’ll make do.

Other:

If you gave him a mango, he’d find a way to use it as a weapon. That’s just how he is.

Crimson Noon | Wild West RP | ClosedDecember 8, 2021 10:40 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Accepted.

danger said:

🂱 Julian Zephyr "Zeph" Justus 🂱
"Don't you get it? I've been seven steps ahead of you this entire time."

Nickname:
He goes by Zephyr, or Zeph, if you're lucky enough to know him long enough. Don't call him by his first name- just don't.

He's 20, but he's introduced himself as four years older than his actual age since he was 14.

Nationality:
Mixed; White/Mexican

Sexuality:
As long as they're hot, he doesn't care.

Birth Date:
October 29th

Recruit

Desired Rank:
I'd put gunslinger due to limited options, but he'd really be a better diplomat of some sort. He can fight, be he prefers to use his tongue.

Previous Occupation(s:)
He's worked in a brothel since he was 14 to pay off his education debts. He's taken other odd jobs, but he isn't very open about any of them.

Personality:
- Deadly Smart || Unpredictable || Intuitive || Perceptive || Aloof || Paranoid || Manipulative || Charismatic || Eloquent || Private || Amused -

Zeph has learned to get along in the world.
With whip-fast wit, observant manners, and intuitive nature, Zephyr is perfectly suited for high-strung, political situations, which he can navigate with ease. He knows how to get what he wants without actually admitting his goals, and isn't afraid to use whatever tactic he can as long as it gets him the upper hand- no matter how dirty.
Zeph has mastered the ability to seem as apathetic as possible while still pushing for goals. If he seems aloof, above it all, hides his true nature, he finds opportunities will present themselves to him. He is able to look at any situation, and person, any problem, and analyze it in that certain, smart way of his. He can fix problems, can read a person with a single glance. He has perfected the ability to seem as dynamic as possible, and yet, mundane. Unthreatening.
Zephyr is a man of contradictions. He hates liars, and yet, he lives in the rumors that circle him, sometimes even taking the time to start them himself. His reputation could be in tatters for all he cares, and he would still be there, smiling placidly. He knows how to manipulate people, and uses this tactic as he pleases, but will react badly if the same tactics are used against him. He cannot handle not being in the know, not being in complete control of the situation. His collected aloofness can fizzle into unpredictable obsession, and his careful eloquence can cut like a knife. With him, it can feel as if you are balancing on a swords' edge, unable to fall one way or another without risking being sliced to ribbons.
His tongue is sharp when he wants it to be, but it usually doesn't get to that point. Zephyr is the one draped elegantly over a fainting couch in the corner of the party, all careless lechery, and perceptive eyes. He deals in secrets and rumors and surrounds himself in a measure of enigma, true intentions obscured by fog. He is there for one, long moment, and then disappears, leaving only an imprint of secrets and tenous rumors behind. Where does he go? Where does he come from? He never lets people close enough to find out.

Likes: Being in control of the situation, knowing what is going on, privacy
Dislikes:
Hypocrites, people smarter than him, politicians
Fears:
Getting emotionally attached to people, being betrayed

Appearance:
Standing at 5'3 (and a half!), Zephyr almost takes the appearance of a trickster fae. With golden, lightly bronzed skin just a shade too dark to be white, and sharp, gunmetal eyes, he can be quite striking. He has a thin-bridged nose, dark, curved eyebrows, and long, dark eyelashes. His chin is somewhat rounded and not very strong, giving him a softer, almost feminine look. He has a cupid's bow, with a sparse upper lip and a fuller lower one. His hair, falling halfway down his ears, is a mess of dark, chocolate-brown curls.
His ears are both pierced, twice on his right lobe and once on his right. In them, he dons small brassy-silver rings and a single stud, popular for their time.
He has a smaller, more agile form, with more muscle in his legs and lumbar region. He has smaller hands, with a faded brand on one of them that has obviously been disfigured beyond recognition, most likely by himself. Dirty, chipped fingernails and dusty skin is common for him. Still, he is surprisingly hygienic (for his time, at least) as he doesn't like feeling "dirty."

Outfit/Accessories:
Traditional cowboy clothes- loose, cotton shirts and wool trousers in shades of tan, grey, and off-white. He has a dark, canvas jacket with some tricky buttons on it (the very bottom one is missing,) He also has a thin, dark vest which he spends a bit too much time taking care of. And, of course, who could forget- a dark grey, almost black cowboy hat, complete with curved edges and a thin, braided belt that matches his own. He has an alternate hat as well, a cream-colored one with dark brown accents, that he doesn't wear very often.

Mannerisms:
Zeph does not have many tells. He holds himself in control, every twitch, every glance, all intentional. It is very hard to surprise him or catch him off guard. To the outside eye, he looks confident, cool, and collected. If you really do get to know him, then you might start to notice the tiniest of tells- not, not so much tells, but more the absence of them. He does have a few tells that slip a few every once in a while.
When he is listening intently or finds some bit of knowledge interesting, he will tip his head to the side ever-so-slightly, barely noticeable unless you were truly paying attention.
When he is determined or annoyed, his brows will furrow just barely, not even enough to wrinkle his forehead, giving his eyes a sharper, considering look- like a predator reconsidering a particularly smart prey animal.
If he is somehow caught off guard, he will make to blink, but remember himself, and then will, instead, hold his gaze for just a bit longer than usual.
Other than that, his body language is mostly for show. The most notable example: when he knows he has won, he will stretch his mouth into a sharp, amused smile. When he does this, you should know: he's already won.

Mount/Horse:
An older, snappy horse who doesn't seem to like anyone, including him. Where did he get her? Who knows.

Weapons:
Sabre- His prized possession; a long sabre with a silver hilt, and blue, white, and silver decorating its scabbard. (He can use guns, but he doesn't like doing so.)

Affiliations:
Liked by few, yet liked even fewer. There are only a handful of people who he has ever trusted, and now, most of them are dead.

Family:
Zeph doesn't talk about them. He doesn't even think about them. You get the feeling it's a touchy subject.

Significant Other:
N/A

Crush:
He rarely lets himself dwell on the crushes he does get, but he does find quite a few people attractive. He finds emotional vulnerability a terrifying weakness.

Children:
He hates children with a burning passion.

Pets:
He just doesn't have time for them.

Background:
Zephyr is very close-lipped about his background. You can see hints of it in how he acts, his elegant, upright posture, soft hands not quite used to callouses, a general sense of fashionable over-importance. There are more obvious signs, too- the brand on the back of his hand, now disfigured by scars. How he will fall into a proper sort-of accent when he's tired enough to forget to care. His obvious literacy and understanding of higher education. It's there, clinging to him like a ghost, inky lines soaking through a blank, paper veneer.
Don't ask, he'll only smile at you. If you've somehow gotten close enough to him, he'll bare his teeth in a facsimile of a smile that's just barely off. He grows tight with tension whenever he sees something that reminds him of it, turns away, leaves the situation. At night, he'll wake from night terrors and drag himself out of bed, practice sparring until the sun rises and blood drips from his knuckles, hand muscles cramping from complicated swordwork. Sometimes, he'll push away an offered breakfast, claiming nausea, though you can tell there's something else beneath it. Something he can't stand to face.
He is not a coward in any other aspect of his life. Yet, when it comes to his past, he will always choose to turn and run.

Theme Song(s:)
-- "Broken Crown" by Mumford and Sons --
-- "Stop Me" by Natalia Kills --
-- "Lilith" by Ellise --
-- "Siren" by Kailee Morgue --
-- "Fools" by Troye Sivan --

Other:
For a wild west roleplay, there are very few lgbtq+ and black/Hispanic characters. It doesn't really matter I guess haha. I wonder how widespread mangoes actually were in this time.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Artemis Blanc
(Artemis)

Breed:
Silver-dapple/Arabian Mix
Owner:
Zephyr (technically- really, she is her own horse and simply allows him to come along for the ride)
Appearance:
Loosely based on the image I used. She has a darker grey base, with a thick, black-and-grey mane and tail, with large, black eyes, and smaller, white spots. Her face pales to white, with a velvety-soft, pink nose. Her legs darken as they get closer to dainty, grey-white hooves.
Personality:
Snappy and proud, she has the personality of a horse once over-pampered and the mannerisms of a show horse, now she is resigned to the dusty west.
Likes: Nipping people, sugar cubes, being brushed with expensive brushes
Dislikes: Other people, other horses, Zephyr, probably everything

Other:
I don't know how widespread mangoes were, or if horses can even eat mangoes, but she's probably had one.
Image:
(x)

|| Image Credits: (c) Maria Itina -- https://www.dreamstime.com/ ||

Crimson Noon | Wild West RP | ClosedDecember 8, 2021 10:41 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Accepted.

Lost Legends said:

Plague Doctor said:
Feel free to join. <3

Sweet thanks!! Here's my form ^^

Human Sheet

Name:

Cyprus Thayne

Nickname:

Cy

Female

Nationality:

Three quarters american, one quarter native american.

Recruit

Desired Rank:

Gunslinger

Previous Occupation:

Heir of the prestigious Thayne family, technically. Her father intended to marry her off to an influential man who would actually be the one to take over the family business.

Appearance:

Cyprus is a lithe looking woman with a strength that belies her size. Her height is fairly average but lingering towards the taller end of the scale at around 5 feet 8 inches. She is in excellent physical shape, with more muscular shoulders, arms, and thighs. It is clear she has spent most of her life being active and working, despite her father’s complaints of what a ‘real lady’ should be like. Cyprus’s skin is a mocha color, thanks to her native american ancestry, and though it is naturally a lighter color it is well-tanned due to time spent under the sun’s rays. It is for the most part smooth and clear, but not necessarily pampered. Cyprus’s hands are calloused, and there are small, pale scars on her hands and forearms, nicks that are hardly noticeable. The largest scars she has are on the back of her right calf; they’re parallel to each other, around 3 inches long and a bit jagged. On Cyprus’s right shoulder is a pale birthmark, quarter-sized and faintly crescent shaped.

Cyprus’s hair used to be long, but shortly before she left home she cut it short in an act of rebellion. It now barely reaches her chin. Cyprus claims her hair is black and it does appear so, but it is in reality a very dark brunette, though few people can actually tell the difference. Her hair is thick and naturally straight. Cyprus’s short hair frames her more long, oval-shaped face. She has a small, upturned nose, and her chin and jawline are rounded and faintly defined. She does have full, even lips, and there is a beauty mark just above the corner of her lips on the left side. Cyprus’s eyes are her most striking feature. They are a brilliantly deep shade of blue, almond-shaped and upturned, hooded by long dark lashes. While most of her features pay tribute to her ancestry, her blue eyes are most definitely from her father’s side of the family. There is a thin scar above her left eye that cuts through her eyebrow, about an inch and a half long.

Outfit/Accessories:

WIP

Mount/Horse:

Magic Untamed

Weapons:

Cyprus’s main weapon is an 8 foot long braided leather bullwhip. She discovered the talent for it unintentionally, when she was messing around with a whip she found in her father’s barn. Cyprus started trying to hit small targets with it for fun and it became a sort of hobby of hers. Over the years she’s developed quite a formidable skill and discovered its use as a tool and a weapon. She had this one commissioned shortly before she ran away.

Cy also nabbed a small derringer pistol from her father’s collection. It’s more decorative and fancy, made of black-stained wood and engraved, polished silver, but it is still very much a gun. Cyprus knows the basics of how to use it, but in all honesty she’s only shot it a handful of times and she’s not very good at all.

Personality:

At first glance, Cyprus is a free-spirited and lively person. She always seems to be full of enthusiastic energy, raring to go at any time. She seeks adventure and action everywhere she goes and intends to live her life to the very fullest that she can. Cyprus isn’t afraid to approach people and strike up conversations, asking them about anything and everything that catches her attention. She certainly is curious, ever attracted and drawn to new and interesting people, places, and things.

Cy is pretty easy-going in that she is adaptable to most situations and environments, and she doesn’t appear to care too much what other people think. She is who she is, and Cyprus is content in discovering who, exactly, that is on her own time. She spent too much of her life concerned about appearances and submitting to what others wanted her to be that she is bound and determined to never let that happen again. However, there are some things that ruffle her feathers, and if she gets particularly riled up Cyprus can have a fiery temper. While she doesn’t care what people think of her character, she does care sometimes what they think of her capabilities. She hates being told that she isn’t capable of doing something simply because she is a woman or for any other reason that she finds absurd or ridiculous. In addition, Cyprus values freedom above almost everything. If she comes across situations where her freedom, or anyone else’s is taken away, she gets particularly angry.

Cyprus intentionally seeks for the fun in life, you could even call her an adrenaline junkie. She loves activities that really get her thrilled and excited, that make her blood race. One of her favorite such activities is horse races. Not only does she enjoy watching them, but Cy is a skilled horsewoman herself, having grown up around horses all her life. She also has a great sense of humor and loves to laugh. As a result of this, Cyprus got into all sorts of mischief growing up. That trait still rears its head from time to time, especially when she finds someone that she enjoys picking on and teasing. Creativity is another trait of hers. Not only does it help with her occasional scheming, but she has a fondness for the creative acts and creations of others. She enjoys music and art, and is quite good at sketching and even the piano herself. Cyprus loves the freedom and imagination that is expressed through creativity.

Despite the vivacious, and somewhat wild, person that Cyprus is now, she wasn’t always that way. She grew up with many of those traits, but the oppressing atmosphere of her upbringing slowly dampened many of them. Ages 10 to 18 found her to be a very composed, calm, and proper person, on the outside. She was numb and dull inside, hardly able to feel anything. She strived to please her father in whatever way she could, however doing so only suffocated her bright personality, and almost snuffed it out altogether. Cy eventually snapped out of it, and gradually her true colors became bright again. This is mainly the reason that she strives to live so fully now, and the reason she seeks for the things that make her feel alive. Cyprus wants to see just how much she can grow and learn on her own with no restrictions or barriers. To live without regrets.

Affiliations:

Open/PM me!

Family:

Alexander Robert Thayne - father, alive

Susanna Marie Thayne - mother, deceased

Robert Thayne - grandfather, alive

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Significant Other:

None yet

Crush:

Open/PM me

Children:

Nope

Backstory:

Cyprus grew up an only child into a prestigious family, and had a very lonely, confining childhood. Her mother died in childbirth leaving her with only her father. Alexander Thayne is an entrepreneur who started one of the most successful trade companies in the east, the Thayne Trading Co. Not only do they dabble in a wide variety of goods for trade, but they are particularly known for their wines and ciders. A distinguished businessman and workaholic, Alexander Thayne rarely showed any affection to his daughter when he was actually around. Luckily they had good neighbors and family friends who took care of Cyprus and helped support her when her father was busy, which was every day. When Cyprus was around 8 years old, her father decided to move to the west and begin establishing his business there, hoping to further expand the company’s influence and wealth.

It was when they moved that things became much worse for Cyprus. Alone and in an entirely new place with no connections, Cy had nobody to keep her company when her father was away. In addition, with nobody to hold him back Alexander began pushing expectations onto her, and when she didn’t live up to them there were consequences. Wanting to please her father and make him happy somehow, Cyprus tried to do everything he asked for a very long time. The only real reward she ever received was when she turned 18 and her father gifted her a young gelding to raise. This horse, Magic Untamed, was Cyprus’s saving grace. She spent all her time with him, and through caring for him, she started to rediscover herself again.

A year later, Thayne Trading Co. came on hard times. In truth it had been difficult for Alexander to get things going in the west ever since the beginning; hardly anything had gone smoothly for him or had occurred the way he had imagined. However business became even more taxing and Alexander’s composed, dignified self began to crack. He took to drinking and grew increasingly more harsh towards Cyprus. This continued for a couple years as business continued to struggle, her father continued to come home drunk and increasingly angry, and Cyprus continued to lose patience and whatever little respect she might have had towards him. Eventually Alexander was approached by a wealthy tycoon who offered a deal; to have Cyprus marry his son and in return he would keep the company from collapsing. Even though she was considered past the age of marriage to many people at 22, the topic was one that never came up as Cyprus had yet to meet someone she liked and her father didn’t seem to care.

Desperate to save the company, Alexander tried to force Cyprus into the arranged marriage. This was the final straw for her. She had been nothing but miserable the majority of her youth, but there was hope in her somewhere that maybe her father would come around, or that maybe she would find love and leave someday. Now her father was trying to force her into something that would take what little freedom she had and continue that misery, for the rest of her life. Over the course of a week Cyprus gathered everything she would need; whatever she could fit into a pack and that she could strap to her saddle. Then she took her trusty steed and she left, never looking back.

Other: The best way to eat mangoes is in Mango Float. If you don’t know what that is, I’m sorry for you.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Horse Sheet

Name:

Magic Untamed

(Cyprus rarely calls him this, it’s always Magic or Magicman or whatever other silly nickname she’s come up with)

6 years

Male, gelding

Breed:

American Quarter Horse

Owner:

Cyprus Thayne

Appearance:

Magic is powerfully built and muscular, and in excellent physical condition. He is on the taller end of his breed, standing just under 16 hands. He is all lean muscle, built for agility, bursts of speed, and stamina. Magic is a buckskin, but a variety also called ‘sooty buckskin’. In addition to the light tan color there is dark, almost black coloring on the top of Magic’s shoulders, back, and flanks. That dark color fades into an almost dappling, patchwork pattern down his sides that gradually disappears back into the classic buckskin color. His hooves and legs are black almost all the way up to his body, and he has a black dorsal stripe down the middle of his back. Magic’s mane, tail, and the tips of his ears are black as well. Cyprus keeps his mane and tail at a good length, more on the longer side. Magic also has a single white star in the middle of his forehead.

(I couldn’t find a good stock image, but if you want to get a good feel for what he looks like, search up ‘sooty buckskin horse’)

Personality:

Magic is, quite frankly, an utter goofball. He has more personality than any other horse Cyprus has come across, and she absolutely adores him for it. He is energetic and spirited, loving to run as much as Cy will let him. He is curious and is always exploring and getting into things, much to Cy’s exasperation at times. He always knows where the treats are hiding. However he can also be very contradictory, plunging headfirst into the unknown one moment and then being wary of or getting spooked by the most random things the next. Magic is very in tune to his owner and her emotions, and somehow always seems to know when she’s sad and how to cheer her up. That can range anywhere from stealing something and launching into a game of keep-away, or to stay close to her and provide a shoulder to cry on. Magic is also bold and protective. Despite his playfulness, he has good instincts and will alert danger if he senses it. He plays hard, and works hard too.

Other: I’m sure Magic would love to eat a mango.

Crimson Noon | Wild West RP | ClosedDecember 8, 2021 10:42 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
To those that have been accepted, feel free to join the discussion. I'll add your characters to the list tomorrow. <3

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us