Wolf Play : Pirates vs Bounty Hunters | Semi-lit | 20-Limit | OPEN!
Chatbox
 BJake
09:26:12 Don't call me BJ.
@BuggyO
I feel bad for him
 BuggyOs
09:24:37 Bug-a-boo
Bjake
a guy sitting in front of my in my communications class yesterday has a computor like that
 BJake
09:24:00 Don't call me BJ.
Fuck i hate my stupid ass computer it sounds like a bullet train getting stopped by a fucking plane
 BuggyOs
09:22:58 Bug-a-boo
hey!
 Tech
09:21:47 
Hey Chat
 icemoons
09:20:35 slushy,ice,moon,
Quest Level 20

Expand your territory. Level up in the Swamp.

Completed: 0/10

➔ 1,000 Mushrooms 10 Party On! 2 Animal Skins Bundle
Turn Down

oh my God... that's gonna take a while,,,
 BuggyOs
09:19:40 Bug-a-boo
ET
yeah lol
 Eternity
09:19:24 ET
Buggy
Probably not! Especially not if it's anything like driving in London haha. Quicker to cycle than drive.
 BuggyOs
09:17:48 Bug-a-boo
Ice
yeah, I saved for a long while, but I also did a few adopts. I'm working on more to hopefully get my much hole stocked back up
 icemoons
09:16:59 slushy,ice,moon,
bug

50,000?!?!?! Holy shit that's awesome!
 Saint
09:16:27 
nux
 Silly
09:12:54 SL, SilverLined
morning ^^ long time no see
 BuggyOs
09:12:38 Bug-a-boo
Ice
yeah, I had 50,000 saved up and now only have 20,000 after these past 2 weeks lol
 icemoons
09:11:50 slushy,ice,moon,
bug

noice, it must've taken a long time for all that mush
 ~♥Nux♥~
09:11:33 Chat's snack
Anybody wanna see my new puppy >:)
 BuggyOs
09:10:17 Bug-a-boo
ice
I have so much mush saved up for this
 icemoons
09:09:54 slushy,ice,moon,
mooseheart settles on their hocks and fixates their eyes on stoneheart.

Stats: Social +3
Mood: Alert

why?
 icemoons
09:09:03 slushy,ice,moon,
bug

I need to do that to my wolf I'm training right now lol
 BuggyOs
09:08:25 Bug-a-boo
Ice
noice
I just bought 2000 cp so now I'm giving it to all the pups lol
 icemoons
09:07:32 slushy,ice,moon,
bug

yep! so yeah, I get a little free time now so here I am lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +1
Snapping Turtle : -5
Death Adder : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Pirates vs Bounty Hunters | Semi-lit | 20-Limit | OPEN!December 20, 2021 10:55 AM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Pirates vs Bounty Hunters | Semi-lit | 20-Limit | OPEN!January 4, 2022 02:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
can i join?
Pirates vs Bounty Hunters | Semi-lit | 20-Limit | OPEN!January 4, 2022 04:11 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nightwalkers, of course!
Pirates vs Bounty Hunters | Semi-lit | 20-Limit | OPEN!January 5, 2022 06:22 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Alina Sun
Sexuality: straight
Pirate
How long: 5yrs
Crimes: Mostly theft, but open for any job that pays the right price.
Personality: she is smart, stubborn, charming in a way, very convincing, loves animals, and sarcastic. She can get anybody to laugh and/or talk. She has been none to be full of tricks and plans. She can also be very aggresive if it comes down to it. She is attracted to just about anything thar is ant rype of shiny, pretty, expensive, or sparkly. She is always thinking of something doesn't matter what time it is, or where she is. She can sometimes be very shrewd about perticular things or people (shrewd means judgemental).She is also kinda eccentric, which means weird, this is mostly because of the way she talks and what she talks about. She has been considered to be ennoying to some (a lot) of people.
Appearence: She has long hair the color of rust. Her eyes are a muddy green. She has perfect high cheek bones and nose. Her lips stay a pernament rose pink. She has a scar tat runs across her cheek that is kind of like a birth mark in a way. She is a little over 6'ft tall, and she is pretty skinny, and is covered in lean pure muscle. Her hands are scarred from years of working on ships, and from fights. She has a medium tan, with some freckles here and there.
Strengths: Fighting, Strength, she's fast, and has great balance. She is smart in a way.
Weaknesses: She is attracted to things shiny, likes to steal from rich people, has a fea of sharks and burning to death.
Weapons: She prefers knives and daggers, but is ok with anything else.
Afilliations: Merchants who buy what she steals, and some other pirates.
Family: Her miscreates of a crew
Other: She can be nice or mean depends on who she is talking too

Edited at January 18, 2022 12:33 PM by Nightwalkers
Pirates vs Bounty Hunters | Semi-lit | 20-Limit | OPEN!January 8, 2022 09:15 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nightwalkers, your post has been declined for the following reasons:

-She is only fourteen years old and has had ten years experience. That is unrealistic.
-She lacks words in her personality and her appearence.
-She doesn't have an assign which port she will begin at or the reason why.
-The weaknesses don't balance out her strengths.
---
You are allowed to make corrections :)

Edited at January 8, 2022 09:17 PM by Argos
Pirates vs Bounty Hunters | Semi-lit | 20-Limit | OPEN!January 8, 2022 09:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
ok, sorry.
Pirates vs Bounty Hunters | Semi-lit | 20-Limit | OPEN!January 12, 2022 03:06 PM

Forerunner

Darkseeker

Give Award
This looks interesting!! What are the chances this will be up and running soon? If I find the time soon I could probably have a form up by today or tomorrow. :)
Pirates vs Bounty Hunters | Semi-lit | 20-Limit | OPEN!January 12, 2022 07:31 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
We need a couple more Bounty Hunters (we only have two). I'd like at least 2-4 more. Then we can begin.
Pirates vs Bounty Hunters | Semi-lit | 20-Limit | OPEN!January 12, 2022 09:32 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Lillian Henrose

Nickname(s): Lily (only friends call her that)

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Pronouns: She/Her

Pirate or Bounty Hunter: Bounty Hunter

Which community are you apart of? Why? Hound Bounty Hunters, she sees it as a bragging right that you’ve never committed a crime

Which port do you start at, at the beginning? Rosar Port, pirates are pirates and will take something pricy before they go.

What crimes have they committed if any? Why? Clean record, one that she will not dirty even if it is the last thing she prevents

How long have you been a bounty hunter? Six years

Personality:

•Prideful •Ambitious •Socially Awkward •Open Book •Quiet •Cool-headed •Creative •Artistic •Introvert •Attentive •Determined •Can’t Keep A Secret •

She is prideful in what she does and sticks to the rules because the rules are how you rise in society. She is ambitious to succeed at almost any cost. She will do anything to keep her record clean for the longest time in wants of being promoted to a higher rank. She doesn’t have many friends and has awful social skills because she spends most of her time training. However, she does like to have a little fun. She takes pleasure in art; something quiet to do in her wild life. She usually draws people she’s met and they aren’t half bad either. However, she can’t draw animals, the legs are always twisted around like nuts. She is mostly an open person, but she, like everyone, has her secrets.

She is usually cool-headed but some people itch her wrong and she’ll blow up. When she is among people, she is quiet and can appear stern or displeased. Alone, she is rather merry and acts like an idiot occasionally. She likes to hum different tunes, whether it is from her childhood or if she made it up herself. She also writes small pieces of poetry that she tries to incorporate in some of her drawings. She never shows anyone her journal. She doesn’t like group projects but will accomplish them as well as she can. She works best in groups of three at the most.

Appearance:

She is a small, squat woman who is only a little of 5 feet tall and she weighs 110 lbs. She takes her size as an advantage in her career, as she is often underestimated.

She keeps her dark hair in a braided bun so that it does not get in the way of her eyesight. When it is down, it goes down to the middle of her back. She owns a pair of nearly black eyes to the point that you can barely see her pupils. Her eyes are wide and she can make them look innocent and fawn-like. Her brows are wide, but thin, and her lips are small like the rest of her. Her face is shaped similarly like an egg with her chin being the smaller part. Her olive face is completely covered in freckles. Her sitting face makes her look rather unamused all the time, creating an unwelcoming look to her.

She wears a pair of dark grey pants and her top is a light grey, linen, long-sleeved shirt. On the sleeve of her shirt is where the mark of the Hound Bounty Hunters. Her shoes are a pair of brown leather ankle boots. Her wardrobe is odd and a stylish mess, but she never was one for fashion.

Strengths:

-Attentive: Whether she acts like it out not, she is usually always watching

-Determined, when she sets a goal, she will meet it or more

-Speed, she is surprisingly quick and very able

-Weaponry, she is skilled in her chosen weapons as she trains with them frequently

Weaknesses:

-Social Skills, she is awkward around other people and cannot speak to people without stuttering or anxiously blushing

-Strength, she is still a little woman and no matter how hard she may train, she will never be able to overpower a large man by brute strength

-Can’t Keep A Secret, she can’t keep a secret and will spill the beans eventually. You can trust that she will say something to another

-Swimming, she never learned how to swim and is afraid of water. She doesn’t know why.

Likes (optional):

Dislikes (optional):

Weapons:

Rapier: She keeps it close by at all times and keeps it clean and sharp.

Two Throwing Knives: She keeps them in their sheaths unless it is necessary to hide them elsewhere. They are sharp, clean and well practiced with.

Affiliations: Open

Family:

Father: Stephon Henrose—alive (50 years old)

He’s a merchant who travels up and down the rivers selling different goods. He married Silvia at the age of 21 because she was pregnant with Rolland.

Mother: Silvia Errol Henrose—alive (47 years old)

She stays at home and takes care of a small shop alongside the river closest to Rosar Port. She met Stephon when she was 18 years old.

Older brother: Rolland Henrose—alive (29 years old)

He works with his father and is married with two young children. Lillian is closer to him than she is with Delia.

Younger sister: Delia Henrose Coll—alive (26 years old)

She is married a foreigner and lives in Karaz. She doesn’t talk to the family anymore.

History (optional):

Other:

Pirates vs Bounty Hunters | Semi-lit | 20-Limit | OPEN!January 13, 2022 06:23 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Argos said:
Nightwalkers, your post has been declined for the following reasons:

-She is only fourteen years old and has had ten years experience. That is unrealistic.
-She lacks words in her personality and her appearence.
-She doesn't have an assign which port she will begin at or the reason why.
-The weaknesses don't balance out her strengths.
---
You are allowed to make corrections :)
sorry about the personality and appearence thing, but there were actually pirates that were younger than 14, for example John King was an 11 year old pirate. And for ten years at age 4 she just worked on a ship as cabin boy.(that was how she was signed up as)

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us