Wolf Play : Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!
Chatbox
 Lazy Kingdom
09:33:57 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Poe
:O I love that
 purdy
09:33:50 
ahhh! almost 80 paws!!
 Lazy Kingdom
09:33:37 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Poe
Thank you <3, I forget why I even did it but it stuck :,).
 Poe
09:33:21 
Lazy-
Oh actually! I think Black Cherry would be cute for her :)
 Poe
09:31:53 
Lazy-
I donÂ’t have any suggestions off the top of my head, but I love that you have a theme for names. Very cute.
 icemoons
09:30:57 slushy,ice,moon,
bug, b jake

I have a cromebook that I use for school and it's so old by now, i've had it for like 4 flipping years now
 Lazy Kingdom
09:29:46 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
-WP Click-
ice cream names for her ^^?
Check den for taken names please <3
 BJake
09:26:12 Don't call me BJ.
@BuggyO
I feel bad for him
 BuggyOs
09:24:37 Bug-a-boo
Bjake
a guy sitting in front of my in my communications class yesterday has a computor like that
 BJake
09:24:00 Don't call me BJ.
Fuck i hate my stupid ass computer it sounds like a bullet train getting stopped by a fucking plane
 BuggyOs
09:22:58 Bug-a-boo
hey!
 Tech
09:21:47 
Hey Chat
 icemoons
09:20:35 slushy,ice,moon,
Quest Level 20

Expand your territory. Level up in the Swamp.

Completed: 0/10

➔ 1,000 Mushrooms 10 Party On! 2 Animal Skins Bundle
Turn Down

oh my God... that's gonna take a while,,,
 BuggyOs
09:19:40 Bug-a-boo
ET
yeah lol
 Eternity
09:19:24 ET
Buggy
Probably not! Especially not if it's anything like driving in London haha. Quicker to cycle than drive.
 BuggyOs
09:17:48 Bug-a-boo
Ice
yeah, I saved for a long while, but I also did a few adopts. I'm working on more to hopefully get my much hole stocked back up
 icemoons
09:16:59 slushy,ice,moon,
bug

50,000?!?!?! Holy shit that's awesome!
 Saint
09:16:27 
nux
 Silly
09:12:54 SL, SilverLined
morning ^^ long time no see
 BuggyOs
09:12:38 Bug-a-boo
Ice
yeah, I had 50,000 saved up and now only have 20,000 after these past 2 weeks lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +1
Snapping Turtle : -5
Death Adder : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 21, 2023 10:22 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'll add it ^^ There's no specific time frame so long as they're done in a reasonable amount of time.

Argos said:
Reserve stray? Also, how long do reservations last?

Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 21, 2023 10:38 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

❁ Takoda ❁

Male

Breed

Mutt, mainly German Shepherd

Role

Stray

Rank

None

Desired Rank

None

Appearance

creds to Livinga-Stock on DA

Takoda is a decently sized dog, standing at 29 inches at the shoulder and weighing in at 98 lbs. He has a pale, soft cream and brown coat with golden undertones. He is primarily a light colored dog, with soft tones. Takoda has the build of a German Shepherd, muscular and lean. Although, he takes on the appearance of his various other breeds. His ears stand up straight on his head, always perked and alert.

Takoda has pointed, perfectly balanced ears. His muzzle is medium length and wide, much like that of a German Shepherd. He has big paws, suited with thin and muscular legs. His tail is long and skinny, fluffier than most of his body. Takoda has beautiful amber eyes that are full of life and willfulness. He always seems happy, despite his living situation.

His neck is a soft cream color, as is his belly. He resembles a wild dingo and could easily be mistaken for one, if he wasn't living on the streets. On his back, beginning at his shoulders and ending before his tail, is an array of darker colors streaking downwards.

The bottoms of his legs are slightly darker, and around his nose and jaw is an off-white faint color. He is thin and beat up, with missing patches of fur around his body. They aren't quite noticeable unless you're looking for something specific, though. He is littered in scars and various wounds, some healed, some not. He was born into the streets and fighting is all he has ever known.

Takoda is well built for a mutt, but he has never been able to harness his full ability. He's thin, very thin and bony. He often lacks energy and sleeps a lot due to him being underfed. His hip bones stick out from underneath his golden coat, and his ribcage is slightly visible. It wouldn't take much for him to become healthy again, but unfortunately he's not able to help himself.

Overall, he's a very beautiful dog. Had he been a pet instead of a stray dog, he would've lived up to his full potential and be cherished. His coat is short, although he has more fluff around his neck than anywhere else.

Personality

Thoughtful | Selfless | Caring | Loving and lovable | Friendly | Defensive and protective | Romantic | Respectful | Open-minded | Curious | Clever | Bit of an airhead | Playful | Humorous | Patient | Loyal | Calm | Even-tempered | Sincere | Highly impulsive | Very, very energetic and hyper | Indecisive | Argumentative

Kin

Open

Crush

N/A

Mate

N/A

Pups

Sired many, never met them

Other

finished!

Edited at May 22, 2023 09:38 PM by Blissful
Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 21, 2023 11:27 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserve stray and disciple
Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 21, 2023 11:42 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Added!

Sir Froggington said:
Reserve stray and disciple

Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 22, 2023 12:37 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
Klaus
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘
★・・・・・・★
Name Meaning:
"victor of the people"
Name Origin:
Germany
★・・・・・・★
Breed:
German Shepherd
★・・・・・・★
Role:
Junkyard
Second in Command
Desired Rank:
Content
★・・・・・・★
Appearance:
Klaus is quite an eye catcher of a male. He has the masculine build as well as quite stocky features. His coat is medium length, getting longer and longer at the tail portion of his body. He isn't the biggest dog but he is definitely not considered small either. Klaus stands at a full height of 25 inches and weighs approximately 67 pounds. His build contains slight muscle as he is known to be a working dog. He possesses intimidating facial features and an overall alert demeanor. Klaus has fairly large paws and a bushy tail that reaches at about two inches in length. His coating color is just that of any german shepherd. His base coat is a mixture between black and tan, with black covering his nose, eyes, back, sides, inner ears, and most of his tail. While his tan covers his legs, neck, partially his face, and under his tail. Klaus has a cream color that dominates his stomach and highlights part of his tail as well. Klaus has bright amber hues that often look to be a golden color when in contact with direct sunlight.
Personality:
Loyal | Protective | Alert | Determined | Hardworking | Bold | Fierce | Observant | Dedicated | Cautious | Short Tempered | Courageous | Monotone | Confident | Vicious | Emotionless | Careless | Stubborn | Independent | Slick | Fearless | Impatient | Opinionated | Easily Annoyed
Klaus is known to be a very loyal canine. He was never one to turn his back on those he trusts or cares for, as he would hate it if it were done to him. When you've fully gained his trust, he will go to hell and back for you. And many canines can vouch for that. He is heavily protective over the ones that are close to him and would do whatever it takes to keep them safe, even if it means putting himself in the eyes of danger. Klaus is very alert and aware of his surroundings and will often let others know if something seems off. His keen sense of smell is usually what allows him to determine if there is danger nearby. He is a male that is determined and motivated. He will not stop at anything until he completes his missions. Klaus rarely gets side tracked when in the midst of an important situation. Klaus is known to be very hardworking as he feels he was born for it. He has instincts that keep him constantly busy and ready for whatever work he might need to get done. The male is very bold and has no care in the world for the words that may come out of his mouth. He likes to consider himself brutally honest and won't tolerate immaturity or disobedience. He has been known to put many canines in their place for questioning him. Klaus is an intimidating male and often comes off as quite fierce. His expressions seem to be naturally aggressive, which matches his fierce and challenging personality. Klaus is a highly intelligent canine and very observant. He often pays attention to the things around him and watches others carefully, almost like he is anticipating what their next move might be. Klaus is very dedicated to what he does and has never been described as a quitter. He finds peace in working and he will continue to do just that. When first meeting someone, Klaus will tend to be very cautious around them. It will take quite a while before someone can gain his full trust. But until then, he will watch you like a hawk until you can prove yourself worthy to him.
To no surprise, Klaus comes off as quite short tempered. He will not hesitate to snap if someone is completely driving him crazy. It doesn't take much to get on his bad side and it is very hard to get off of it as well. Klaus won't hold grudges but he will simply remove himself from your presence if he feels like you are a bother to him. As any protective dog, Klaus is courageous. No human, nor any other dog, puts fear into Klaus. He has been in plenty of fights before that, at this point, he does not shiver or bow down to anyone, with an exception of higher ups. Klaus can be seen as quite monotone. His voice is very deep and holds little to no tone, so others can be quite confused as to what emotion he might be feeling. Klaus is a confident male. He holds his head up with pride and won't accept negative remarks about himself from anybody, nor will he talk down on himself. If nobody else is proud of him, he is. Klaus is, no doubt, a vicious male. He doesn't give intruders or strangers the time of day and will immediately go into a defensive mode when in an encounter. He finds it better to be prepared in that aspect rather than regret it later. Especially when his loved ones are being threatened, he shifts into this dangerous canine that will stop at nothing to tear someone to shreds. Klaus holds very little emotion towards others. He can't tell if it is because he simply doesn't care or if it is because he doesn't know how to show emotion. Either way, his facial expressions don't give off what he is thinking very clearly. Apart from being emotionless, the male can be careless at times. Most of the time, it is shown when he is uninterested in a conversation. Klaus can be a very stubborn male a good majority of the time. Once he has made up his mind, it will take some very skilled convincing to change it.
The male is very independent. With the way he grew up, he learned not to rely on anybody and as of now, he doesn't feel the need to. Klaus rarely asks for help, sometimes being that he doesn't know how to. He finds it more efficient and effective if he works alone. Klaus can be quite slick at times whether it is with his words or with his actions. Most describe it at manipulative by the way that lies can easily slide off the male's tongue in a condescending manner. Klaus is fearless and will often put himself in dangerous situations, however, he knows he can get out of them quite easily. It is amazing that the male is still standing to this day, as he has been face to face with death numerous times. But even death itself doesn't scare him. Klaus likes to get things done quickly and will grow very bothered if they don't. His impatience is often the reason to his impulsive decisions. He doesn't like to just wait around and will often act before anybody else, making quick decisions. Most can tell right off the bat that Klaus is very opinionated. If something is bothering him, he won't hesitate to open his mouth about it. It is the same for if someone is acting like a total fool. Klaus shares his opinions and couldn't care less who's feelings they hurt. Along with this, Klaus is known to get easily annoyed. It doesn't take much to set him off. He will often get quite aggressive when he is already annoyed and it will put him in a worse mood than before.
★・・・・・・★
Strengths:
+ Sense of Smell +
+ Alertness +
+ Brute Strength +
+ Sense of Hearing +
Weaknesses:
- Acts out of Rage -
- Impulsive -
- Endurance -
- Agility -
★・・・・・・★
Crush:
Desdemona<3
Mate:
His queen, Desdemona
Offspring:
N/A
Kin:
Possibly Open
Affiliations:
Conri
Klaus has known Conri for quite some time now, before the junkyard pack was even banded together. He likes to think of Conri as a brother to him and would do anything for that dog. Klaus' loyalty lies with Conri and Conri only. He trusts his word and it would be very hard to get Klaus to listen to anyone else.
Desdemona
Desdemona is Klaus' mate for life. He believes she is the love of his life and dedicated his entire existence towards her. Klaus makes sure Des is safe and healthy. He wants to eventually bare pups with her but he is unsure how she feels towards the idea.
★・・・・・・★
Other:
Took me over six hours to finish:,)
(credits for all images go to @EssenceOfPerception on DA)

Edited at May 22, 2023 10:16 AM by M I S E R Y
Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 22, 2023 12:39 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
-image-
╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
Eimear
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝
─•~❉᯽❉~•──•~❉᯽❉~•─
Name Meaning:
"swift"
Name Origin:
Latin
─•~❉᯽❉~•──•~❉᯽❉~•─
Breed:
Siberian Husky
Role:
Stray
─•~❉᯽❉~•──•~❉᯽❉~•─
Appearance:
-image-
words
words
Personality:
-image-
Nurturing | Caring | Understanding | Curious | Good Temperment | Reserved | Sympathetic | Loyal | Independent | Calm | Good Heart | Obedient | Stubborn |
─•~❉᯽❉~•──•~❉᯽❉~•─
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
─•~❉᯽❉~•──•~❉᯽❉~•─
Crush:
Open
Mate:
N/A
Offspring:
N/A
Kin:
Possibly Open
Affiliations:
Open
─•~❉᯽❉~•──•~❉᯽❉~•─
Other:
WIP

Edited at May 22, 2023 03:41 PM by M I S E R Y
Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 22, 2023 12:42 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Desdemona
Meaning ; " Wretchedness "
Breed:
German Shepherd x Belgian Tervuren Mix
Role:
Junkyard Dog
Disciple
Desired Rank:
To Become A Mistress To Her Own Pack
Appearance:
[ Stock Image. Credits To @jettstock on DA ]
Personality:
Crush:
Only Darling Klaus Has Her Eye
Mate:
Her Darling Klaus
Pups:
No Little Ones . . . Yet
Kin:
She Has No Siblings
Other:

Edited at May 22, 2023 01:15 AM by Spellbound
Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 22, 2023 03:06 AM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

╔══ ♠ • ♠ • ♠ ══╗

• SULLIVAN •

"When can I play with the other dogs… Ugh you’re so protective of me!"

╚══ ♠ • ♠ • ♠ ══╝

Almost a year on Earth

Male

Breed:

Border Collie 100%

Nickname:

Everyone calls him Sully

Owned Dog

Desired Rank:

He wishes to find his own way in the world, and eventually become a part of the Junkyard Dogs. Especially now that he has heard that they wasnt to take over the entire city. He doesn't want to be left in the dust. But for now he is content in his family home. Although he does not enjoy his dry kibble that he has to eat twice a day.

Appearance:

border-collie-3-by-lakela-d5i28pt.jpg

Sully stands at a medium height, just 20 inches tall at the shoulder and weighs about 40 pounds, although he is growing fast, seemingly being the receiver of his father's big proportions. Especially for his breed, he is on the larger end of average.

This young male has a red merle compexion, his coat recreating the beginnings of a dust storm in the middle of the desert dunes. He possesses large deep blue eyes which show a certain knowledge and age beyond his years in the young dog. His head supports ungainly ears which he has yet to grow into, and these are covered in soft fluff from tip right down to his face. His tail is long and very poofy at the moment, with his coat being a mid-length. He sports the typical red merle and white border collie patterning, with a white underbelly and part of his face too.

Sully has the tiniest scrap of pink on the edge of his nose, which is prone to sunburn unfortunately. He is already beginning to possess some of the muscle tone of his working dog ancestors, and is proud that his small paws and strong legs make quick work of the ground beneath him. Just as his ancestors did before.

Personality:

“I know I’m smarter than them though, that’s the hard part about it.”

Independent / Eager / Swift / Knowledgeable / Sincere / Loyal / Stubborn / Cautious / Precocious

Sullivan is an independent young male. He strives for success, and loves his sister and his owners, but ultimately, he is quite excited to make his own path in the world. He dreams of escaping and joinging the battle hardy junkyard dogs, and not having a blasted collar anymore. Despite this, he is determined to value the time that he has within his neighborhood, which will be for a while yet.

He is very loyal to the the people that he loves, AKA his sister, and despite his misgivings towards his owners, he is willing to accept them as members of his extended family.

He is often gruff, annoyed by some of the over-confident dogs on the street *cough cough.. the other male dogs*. Not his sister and a few kind ones though. He loves Kaley to pieces. She is his guide to life and he would do anything for her. He feels a special connection to her and the farming blood that runs in his veins, and values it well.

Sullivan’s enthusiasm levels change a lot, depending on if he is with other dogs or not, and what their overall mood is portraying. But one thing is for sure, he is very stubborn in his ways and is not keen on backing down to other dogss. Because of his wisdom that is far more acute compared to most dogs on the street, he tends to get quite set in his ways, and has very strong opinions.

Most would say that he is a precocious and rude young thing, but he does try his hardest to be respectful. Particularly to the older dogs on the block. But to the others he is opinionated and sincere with what he says.

With his owners, well, he's a bit of a ratbag really.

Crush:

Open

Mate:

Not for now. He's just a child.

Pups:

Bleugh.. Although he's pretty sure his owners want him to have some in the future, cause he hasn't been to the cutters yet, and he's already almost a year old.

Kin:

Mother: Becky - lives on a farm on the outskirts of the city

Father: Unknown, he wasn't around for his birth

Siblings: Well, they are all at other houses or properties in the country. He knows that a few went to farms, and one, his sister Kaley, lives just round the corner! They are very close, and see each other a few times a week.

Other:

Image credits go to Lakela on DeviantArt. This is a stock image.

Edited at May 22, 2023 04:02 AM by Astrolistic
Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 22, 2023 02:54 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:

Breed:
Australian Shepherd
Role:
Junkyard Dog
Disciple
Desired Rank:
She's Satisfied As Of Now
Appearance:
[ Stock Images. Credits To pesim65 @ DA ]
Personality:
When you first meet female you notice her sweet and charming voice ; one that just disalarms you and puts you at ease. The honied tone of voice - mixed with those baby doll eyes of hers are quite the killer combo. She just has that charming effect on others, knowing well how to use her words to her advantage.
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Kin:
Other:

Edited at May 22, 2023 03:00 PM by Spellbound
Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 22, 2023 02:56 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
^^ Tgx stock isn't allowed to be used unaltered.

Matunda said:

Kahawa

Meaning "Coffee" in Swahili. My favorite language.
~
Breed: Irish Wolfhound
~
Role: Stray
Desired Rank: Disciple of the Junkyard dogs, but she's too afraid to ask.
~
Appearance:
WIP
Personality:
Cowardly || Jumpy || Obedient || Submissive || Humble || Loving || Big Hearted || Kind || Caring || Social Butterfly || Lonely || Pup Lover
Kahawa is definitely not one to provoke a battle, as she'll only try and find a way to run from it. She despises being challenged by other dogs, knowing she'll only lose. She expects to be called weak if she loses. Though she is cowardly, she becomes a brave warrior when defending others she cares about.
~
Kin: Open for a sibling. PM me if you wanna! :D
Crush: None
Mate: None
Pups: None
~
Other: They have 6 jack russells! :0
I'm debating on whether or not to change my name back to Fruit Lovers next month.
~
(C) xxtgxxstock on DA

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us