Wolf Play : To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPEN
Chatbox
 Red River Wolves
10:26:52 Redd Dead
Amy,
Apparently the quests are based off overall territory, not terrain specific. There's a suggestion about it here
-WP Click-
 Saint
10:26:50 
yeah i also have the elk quest and i was 19 so i just got up two levels but if your further away, yeah thats weird
 Amygdala
10:25:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Saint
No idea. I checked encyclopedia and elk appear after level 21. I am level 13 at the moment
 Saint
10:24:19 
amy is that a glitch or do you just have to level up til you can?
 Amygdala
10:23:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Huh...i got a quest i can't do.
I need to defeat 10 elks in mountains but my mountains are not a high enough level
 icemoons
10:18:07 slushy,ice,moon,
forest

Oh wow let me rephrase that then... Welcome BACK to wolf play lmao
 Forest Dwelling
10:16:42 Floor
@ice

Thank you but I've been an on and off player since before the game became 16+ lol
 icemoons
10:15:20 slushy,ice,moon,
forest. I also saw you joined like 5 days ago so welcome to WP
 Forest Dwelling
10:14:19 Floor
@ice

I just lurk in the shadows usually so I'm not surprised if you haven't seen me before.
 icemoons
10:12:33 slushy,ice,moon,
forest

Thanks! also I don't think we've met
 Amygdala
10:12:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ice
Wow congrats

Serpents
I prefear battle quests. I explore a lot so they are easier to complete for me XD

I did get some nice AC qirls so i might try breeding quests more often
 Forest Dwelling
10:11:18 Floor
@ice

Congrats on acing the test!
 Serpents
10:10:27 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
off soon
 Serpents
10:09:32 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Amy I mean that's good XD I at times will not but when I get them will at least see as most have markings
 icemoons
10:09:09 slushy,ice,moon,
hi guys, I had a science test just now and I got 100% So I'm thrilled
 Amygdala
10:08:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Serpents
Once i managed to complete a breeding quest with my first litter lmao
I didn't even try to get the pup
 Serpents
10:06:42 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Amy XD yep and well out side breeding can help
 Amygdala
10:06:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Serpents
That's where ac 40+ wolves come in handy XD
 starmutt
10:04:52 marsh | they/it
follow the dozens of people selling art you'll figure it out
art shop, adopt, or auction
 Serpents
10:04:47 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@amy ah that's simple XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Leopard : 0
Wolverine : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   13 

To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 9, 2022 10:02 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Mother reserved
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 9, 2022 10:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Rising Shadows said:
Mother reserved

Thank you so much
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 10, 2022 12:48 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Okay cool. I will get onto doing the forms straight away. //
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 10, 2022 01:38 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

Form

Name: Sky

Tribe: Ash Tribe

Appearance: Sky is mainly a Swiss Shepherd and that is what her appearance looks like but the other breeds in the mix include border collie, german shepherd, a tad of golden retriever and Northern Inuit Dog making her have some wolf like characteristics. Sky stands at 59cm tall, resonably large for a female of her breeding and she weighs just over 30kgs. She has bold brown/amber eyes, and large ears that point straight up. She has a long snout and a large black nose which quivers often as most dogs tend to do. Her jawline is sharp and straight and her canines are large for a female. Her shoulders are strong and her body is well muscled, having adapted to life as a wild dog. She has strong lower legs that end in average sized feet with long curved claws. Her ribcage can be seen but that is normal for a wild dog and tail is long and quite fluffy. Her coat is a dusty white colour all over, a trait of the Swiss Shepherd and Northern Inuit Dog and there is a slight dusting of grey on the bottom of her legs. She has many a scar on her body, all lightly etched in pink where they have healed, including one across her eyelid and onto her cheek and one torn ear. Despite this she is actually quite a pretty female.

Personality: Sky is a very kind and caring pack dog. She helps on patrols, hunts for some of the hardest and biggest prey in order to feed the pack and loves to be around her pack mates and especially the new litters of pups. However, she switches completely when she is on patrol, hunting or in a fight. She is often ruthless, especially to male dogs that she if fighting, and most of the time she beats them. She is very strong, physically and mentally and she has earned her way to being one of the most successful and higher ranking warriors in the pack. She works hard and is not afraid to tell the lazy dogs off.

She has very long and elegant strides when she runs, pretty quickly too. Her breeds were built for stamina across rugged terrain and that certainly shines through in Sky. She is also very intelligent, one of the few things that her breed of border collie star in. She is quick witted and smart, stealthy in many ways too. She has exceptional hearing, and good sight and smell too but she could pick up conversations from quite a way off.

Affiliations: Open PM me

Crush: Open

Mate: Open

Pups: Open, if mated

Other: She is a very aware dog, so be warned if you are keeping secrets.

Edited at February 10, 2022 04:03 PM by Night Shade Pack
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 10, 2022 03:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Form

Name: Sapphire

Tribe: Ash

Appearance:

https://www.deviantart.com/ambr0

Credits to AmBr0 on Deviant Art

Mod Edit: Image removed hotlinked

She has a regular husky coating and has Blue eyes. She is 2'7" in height and weighs about 50 pounds. She is a Pitbull mixed Husky and Bluehealer. She has a black and white coat. She has a white tail mixed with black and a white tip. She takes after her husky side apperrance. She has broad shoulders with lean but muscular legs. She had a kind of striped patterning on her back that is black and below the striped back she has white fur. Her paws are black expect for one toe the is white on her right front paw.

Personality: She is very caring of her pups and loves her pups to death. She is protective of her Mate and pups. She will protect them with her life. She is weary of dogs she doesn't know. She hates being chosen or forced to do something. Shappire has a friendly aura and most animals like her do to this. She also can be sly and sneak away from camp when she wants to. She is playful (Jokes/Pranks) which sometime ends in a bad way. Shappire normally doesn't like to be yelled at due to how she is mostly friendly to the people she knows.

Affiliations:Open pm me

Daughter: Tanzanite

Crush: None

Mate: Open pm me

Pups: Open

Tanzanite (Tana), Kyanite (Kya)

Other

She has some anxiety and also depression from losing one of her first litters. She has a normal determiner at most. She has siblings (Please pm me if you want to be her sibling). She has a twin sister named Azure.

Edited at March 13, 2022 07:15 PM by Evermore
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 10, 2022 08:05 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky is accepted.

For Sapphire, I would like her to have more bulk to appearance and personality. Also, purebreds aren't allowed in this RP since they are all wild and mixed
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 10, 2022 08:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Rising Shadows said:
Sky is accepted.

For Sapphire, I would like her to have more bulk to appearance and personality. Also, purebreds aren't allowed in this RP since they are all wild and mixed

Alright I will fix it.
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 10, 2022 08:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I fixed sapphire's character forum
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 10, 2022 09:38 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Sage

1 Year & 10 Months

Female

Shaman’s Apprentice

Tribe:

Oak

Appearance:

Sage is a rather small, beagle mix – assumed to be a corgi and beagle mix (better known as a beagi) with a hint of basset hound. She stands at 12” high and weighs only 16 lbs. Her body is stocky and slim, built to maneuver through thick underbrush. Very little muscle exists on her form. However, do not be mistaken, she can cause major damage if she so desires. Her ears are, of course, floppy and are longer than a normal beagle’s – most likely due to that tiny bit of basset hound blood in her. Her body is longer, much like a corgi’s, but not as long.

The beagle mix has a classic, well, beagle coat. Her back and the top of her neck is covered in black fur while her head and the fur beneath the black are a tan color. Though, the majority of her body is composed of white fur, with some of it scattered throughout the tan and black areas – specifically around her neck area. Her muzzle is completely white with a small, thin stripe of it running up her snout. She also has the classic beagle tail tip that is held high whenever she trots around – waving around like a white flag.

Her snout is similar to a corgi’s as well – long and somewhat narrow. No scars line her pelt. The beagi’s eyes are a deep, dark brown that hide most of her emotions. The color is so dark that some mistake it to be black.

Personality:

Sarcastic || Rude || Easily Annoyed || Sassy || Bossy || Caring || Smart || Spiritual

Sage is known to be incredibly sarcastic and rude. She regularly insults those around her who she holds no respect for. She may also make their work harder for them. Chide and sarcastic remarks often follow any “stupid” remakers make around her, or after any “dumb” question. She will even use her sarcasm to insult aforementioned dogs.

The small beagle mix is easily annoyed by the simplest of things. Talk too much? She’s annoyed. Eat too much or too loudly? She’s annoyed. Do anything she does not like? She’s annoyed. Even just breathing in the wrong direction will anger her. Most times, she will snap at anyone who runs her nerves thin. However, she is less likely to do so to those she respects – generally holding her tongue in their presence. Though, that doesn’t mean she won’t voice her annoyance with low growls often emitting from her throat whenever she attempts to not snap.

The beagi has been described as sassy. She is quick with comebacks, most of which are insults, and is always confident in her abilities. Her words and tone is generally assertive, leaving no room for argument. She is very direct and straight to the point – not even caring about one’s emotion or reaction. There is no dancing around the topic for her.

Sage can be quite bossy, especially to any stubborn patients. The female always expects other dogs to listen to her. Afterall, she’s going to be a Shaman in the future. They’re supposed to listen to her. So imagine how she feels when one of her own patients will not listen to her. Sure, she understands that it can be hard to remain still or calm when in pain, but that gives them no right to disobey her orders. Those to talk back better expect to be hounded (heh) by the little beagle. She will never take no for an answer.

Despite her snarky nature, the beagle mix can be rather caring. She hates seeing other dogs hurt, especially those from her own pack. When one is injured, the female will rush them to the healing den – no ifs, ands, or buts about it. She’ll take good care of the injured canine until they’re all healed up. During that time, she’ll be rather friendly towards them – no insults or harsh sarcastic remarks to be made. However, unless the injured or sick canine weaves their way into her heart, she will go back to harsh and bossy self as soon as they’re better.

As given for her rank, the female is incredibly intelligent. She has memorized almost all of the herbs and medical supplies, their uses, and the best place to find them. Along with the good herbs, Sage knows where the bad and dangerous plants are as well as their cure. She is also a good problem solver, creating abstract solutions that work quite well.

From the moment she could talk, Sage was oddly spiritual. She would always claim that she talked with some of their ancestors in her dreams, or that the ancestors had given her a sign of the future. Even now, she speaks of talking to the pack’s ancestors – asking for words of advice and signs of the future. However, she now keeps whatever may have been said to herself – not wishing for those of her pack to look at her like she’s gone feral.

Affiliations:

Cawls - Half-Brother

Open

Crush:

TBD

Mate:

N/A

Pups:

N/A

Other:

- Like many hounds, Sage has an impeccable sense of smell. This asset provides much aid when it comes to tracking down herbs.

-Random Fun Fact because I feel like it: my first ever dog that I considered to be mine and not just “mine” through my family was a runt beagle.

Example:

Sage pads around the den, grabbing numerous herbs, sticks, and cobwebs from the storage and piling them up next to the injured – and much larger – dog. The canine had a large gash along their leg – it’s origin unknown. Sadly, it seemed that this wound would never heal properly and the dog would no longer be able to fight or hunt again.

A few paw lengths away, their mate hovered over them with a worried expression, whispering comforting and encouraging words into their floppy ears that were meant to stay between them. However, they did not remain so.

Thus, the easily agitated female began mummering under her breath of all the supplies she would need, and what use they had to keep focused and calm. “Poppy for less pain and more rest, cobwebs to slow bleeding, goldenrod to speed up the healing process…”

Once finished, she trots over to her patient and offers them her oral remedies whilst she applies the others. The mate of the injured mutt remained by his side all the while, still whispering to them. The constant whispers soon became incredibly distracting to the small hound and, furthermore, annoying. She grit her jaw to suppress a snap meant for the loud dog. Ancestors, help me.

It did not take much more for the apprentice to truly snap though. In seconds she turns to the mate, snarling in anger. “Could you be any louder?!” She barks.

She continues to snarl as the mate of the injured dog responds to her. No matter the response, the beagle mix chases them from the den. The now quiet den helps her to work more proficiently, getting much more done for her pack mate than she had been before.

Sage soon finishes her work and takes a step back from the dog, inspecting her product. Paw steps sound from behind her. Turning, she sees her mentor walking up to the two of them. She backs away, holding her head high, as she lets her mentor judge her handy work.

Edited at February 20, 2022 08:45 PM by High Hills Pack
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 11, 2022 12:18 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sapphire and Sage are accepted. I'll add them to the roster tomorrow.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   13 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us