Wolf Play : Crimson Noon | Wild West RP | Closed
Chatbox
 StarClan
06:46:30 Star, your Beluga
Every day I check my mail and get something, yet log off straight after that for school.
 icemoons
06:45:00 slushy,ice,moon,
oops I killed chat... We need to revive it
 icemoons
06:32:13 slushy,ice,moon,
amy

I read that as " I need to take my cat for an oil change"

lmao so hard right now
 Amygdala
06:31:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Pixie
Wow lucky :o

Anyway gotta go...be back in 30ish minutes
 Vulpixles
06:29:27 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Dang one of my MB girls gave me TWO MB pups in one litter
 Clear Sky
06:18:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy well yea :')
 Amygdala
06:16:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
I need to take my car for an oil change next week...i drove 15.000km in 160 days🤣
 Clear Sky
06:14:58 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy lol
 Amygdala
06:12:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Eh...could be better but nothing to complain about lol
 Clear Sky
06:11:13 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy fine i guess, hows yours?
 Amygdala
06:10:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey sky XD
How's life?
 Clear Sky
06:09:34 Sky / Blue - she,her
hi amy
 Amygdala
05:51:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hello chat
 Tiny Village
05:26:10 Tiny
Good game
 Tiny Village
05:18:09 Tiny
Want to*
 Tiny Village
05:17:58 Tiny
Anyone wanna PvP my request is up there
 ZEFHYR
05:05:23 
well thank you for your patience
 The-Storyteller
04:59:10 Zyra_the_wolf
When I was new, I literally asked someone how the chat system works. And some other random questions about the game-
 ZEFHYR
04:56:27 
:) thanks!
 Ecifircas
04:52:38 
ZEFHYR, no worries - I never mind answering questions and neither do many other users. We were all new at once point. :-)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +1
Green Python : -2
Caiman : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Crimson Noon | Wild West RP | ClosedNovember 12, 2021 12:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Finished Dakota's sheet. Got lazy on her personality, I can edit more if needed *^*
Crimson Noon | Wild West RP | ClosedNovember 12, 2021 12:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Finished Dakota's sheet. Got lazy on her personality, I can edit more if needed *^*
Crimson Noon | Wild West RP | ClosedNovember 12, 2021 02:03 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Jamison Ruth

“How do you shoot this damn thing?”

Nickname: Jamie

Nationality: White

Desired Rank: Gunslinger

Previous Occupation: Stablehand

Appearance:

Jamie’s complexion is a fair tan and on his round, small nose are faint freckles. His eyes are a blue whose color varies between grey and green which is usually based off of what he is wearing. He has thick lashes that makes him look slightly feminine. His eyebrows are thinly shaped but are noticeable. His head is round but with a sharp chin and jaw and on top of it is a mop of messy, uncontrollable, dark brown hair that occasionally gets into his eyes. Usually it makes him look like he’s rolled down a hilltop or two before he woke up. His lips are thin on the top and slightly larger on the bottom.

He stands at around 5 feet and 10.5 inches and weighs 162 in pounds. He is built lean, but is actually rather strong. They don’t, after all, hire you to tend to 1000 lb animals if you’re weaker than straw. His legs are the most muscular thing in his body because of the years of horseback riding. However, his feet are kinda pigeoned because of the same reason. His voice is calm, soft and rarely raised. His hands are large, leathery and stained by a mixture of dirt and pecan oil, although rough from work, are gentle. His fingernails are filthy and look like they’ve been chewed rather than cut into submission. His entire being is grimy, not because he didn’t care about personal hygiene, but rather because he lacked the washing facility. Whenever he has the opportunity, he will try his best to wash himself clean.

Outfit/Accessories:

Jamie is often seen in whatever he can find as a stablehand doesn’t make much. What is permanent is a pair of leather boots (preferably brown) that he uses for riding. He does own a pair of spurs but he doesn’t like them because they make his feet feel awkward and they constantly rattle. His pants are usually a dark tan color and too long for him so he rolls the legs up. His shirt as varies a ton but it is always some type of neutral. Around his neck is a dirty, sun-bleached once-red-now-pink bandana that keeps his neck sheltered from the blistering sun. On his head is a cream stetson hat that has a string attached to it to keep it on while he rides hard. Around his waist is a leather belt that is attached to a holster. He only has one as he’s still a pretty bad shoot and a beginner.

He doesn’t wear any jewelry or adornments aside from a woman’s locket necklace that he keeps around his neck at all times.

Mount/Horse: Turk

Weapons: Colt Revolver, he can’t shoot the wide side of a barn though

Personality:

Gentle || Calm || Sentimental || Kind || Dreamer || Doer|| Persistent || Adventurous || Vengeful || Selfish || Vain || Prideful || Extrovert

Jamie appears as a gentle person who cares deeply for things. This is because he does. You can find him talking to his horse a lot during rides and after eating. He talks out loud, too. After something really stressful, like a robbery, he will be quiet and want to be left alone. The next day, however, he will engage in conversation easily as if it had never happened. He has a calm demeaner that can occasionally explode into a chaotic mess of crazy. He gets really excited after a drinking more than two cups of coffee. He does appreciate wilder people because they usually drag him into adventures where he has the time of his life. He exspecially likes to dance. He is sentimental and will hoard junk with him until it becomes too much, then he dumps his supply and keeps only the things he can remember. He is naturally a kind person who is a bit all-to-ready to spill his heart on you. He is intimidated by people who are definitely more dominant than himself but he will try his best to ignore his wariness.

He is a dreamer, but a dreamer who is also a doer. He will put his passion into form and will actively make them come true. Once he got something in his head, he'll finish it unless impossible, which is rare because nothing is impossible with a doing-dreamer. He isn't very romantic, however. His thought process is: cool, she likes me and I like her. I'll see her during lunch hour and then I'll go and have fun with the boys. He also gets nervous infront of is crush. He stutters and starts to sweat a ton whenever she's around. He's only had one and he was so glad when it was over because then he could think straight.

He does like adventure, however, and he is willing to chase after it. This is a reason why he chose to join the Crimson Riders. He also joined because he heard the heroic version of them and found that image attractive. He does understand that they are a gang of men and women who are on the opposing side of the law…but the law is often crooked, right? He does try to justify his means because he can’t sleep with a conscience on his head. This is why he is quiet after a robbery. He often makes up stories about the people that died and how evil they were. He tells them to himself enough that he begins to believe it. He doesn’t know this, but the reason why he’s such a bad shot is because he doesn’t want to kill anyone, not yet anyway.

He is vengeful and just. These qualities appear whenever one of his dies or one of his looses something. He can be rather unfair about things and if he had his way, he’d win all of the time. So he is just…in favor of himself. He is quite selfish but he won’t admit this as he likes to see himself as a perfect person who does the right thing. He is prideful and doesn’t like to practice activities he has yet to master in front of people, in fear that they’ll laugh.

Affiliations:

TBD in Discussions/PM me

Family:

Father was never around, always drinking away all of their money. Eventually he never came home.

Mother was always panicked and worried about life. She tried her hardest to make them all presentable. She died a little after Jamie turned seventeen. She gave him her locket necklace that when opened shows a photograph of the family, whole and happy.

Brother, named Clark, ran away one night when he was fifteen. No one knows why and no one has heard from him since. Jamie doesn’t remember much about him.

Sister, named Sara, died when she was nine because she feel down a well. The family never recovered after this event. Father began to drink, Mother became more paranoid, Clark began his rebellious streak (he was two years her elder) and Jamie doesn't remember as he was still a baby.

Uncle Ben, Jamie’s father figure and brother to Mother. He taught Jamie everything he knows, how to catch a fish, how to cook, how to ride. He was able to arrange for him to get his job as a stablehand. Died by deputy’s gun because he wasn't going to let the government take the farm. Another reason why Jamie joined the Crimson Riders.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Significant Other: None

Crush: Might appear in RP

Children: None

Pets (Optional): He counts Turk as a pet. Turk does not approve (he personally sees Jamie as his pet)

Backstory(Optional):

When Jamie was born, his family was happy and healthy. Clark was 11, Sara was 8. A year later and everything was different because Sara, the life and joy of the family, died. Everything went downhill from then. Father drank, Mother became depressed, Clark skipped school and little Sara rotted in her grave. Jamie has no memories of before. Father left them when he was seven and his mother began to overwork herself to the point of being ill.

His childhood wasn’t all gloom-and-doom, however. Once he heard of his sister’s conditions, Uncle Ben came to help support the family. He came alone as he had no-one to take care of but himself and his horses. He helped the Ruth family immensely and got everything working again. As the only male around Jamie 24/7, he became a father figure. He taught him how to ride and helped get him a job as a stablehand. He and Jamie were thicker than thieves.

When Jamie was 17, there were threats of the government taking over small farms for oil. Two years pass and that’s exactly what they did. They gave the Ruth family a notice for them to pack up. Uncle Ben didn’t like this and refused to be evicted and was shot down by a deputy. Jamie wasn’t home but heard about it from his mother when he came home. He hated deputies ever since then. He and his mother moved out of the house and into a cottage in town. Here his mother died after the trauma of her brother being shot in front of her.

After the funeral, Jamie was left penniless and sold the cottage. He continued to work at the stables and sometimes slept with the horses. His favorite being a Mustang/Criollo stallion because of the beautiful dark bay coat and wide blaze. He often talked to him the most. One day in the stables he overheard the stallion’s owner, Russel Warp, discuss a contract with a man who was recognized as a horse-eater. So in order for the horse to survive, Jamie snuck him out the following night and rode out of town. In the morning he was proclaimed a horse thief.

Jamie, now an official fugitive, realized that there was a good chance that he had thrown away his life for an animal’s. But then again, what life did he have? It was boring and nothing exciting happened. He hears about the Riders and their exploits from some dirt rats. He finds their description attractive so he sets out to find them and successfully does eventually.

Other:

A tree, oh to be! In want of a leafed

is my city’s plea, yes, for one mango tree

════ ════

Horse Sheet

Name: Turk
Breed:
Mustang/Criollo mix

He has more Criollo, however and takes after that much more. This breed were bred to carry heavy loads, for stamina and to hardy horses in the wilderness. They are known to be only second to Arabians in endurance and are a fast, agile breed. He does have a mustang’s loyalty as criollos can be untrusting.

Owner: Russel Warp (Legally, formerly), Jamison Ruth (Illegally, current)

Appearance:

He stands at 14.6 hh and weighs 1223 lb.

credits to HorsEquinoS on DA
Personality:

Turk can be snarky and sarcastic in a horsey way. He sees himself as Jamie’s watchdog and bodyguard because of the human’s thin stature. Plus he seems rather unguarded all the time. So yes, he looks down on his human. He is well-disciplined and will obey some commands but with a bad attitude. He does enjoy other horses as many of the creatures do. He is thankful for what Jamie did for him and this is part of the reason why he’s stuck by him. The other part is that he’s a decent rider. He is a loyal creature who has a spirit like a dying fire—rather calm and soothing, but if you stir it some then it’ll flare. He can be fun natured on random occasions and he gets excited by action and adventure. He is independent and aloof of people he doesn’t trust. He will give you a cold shoulder if you’ve done something wrong, however. This lasts for at least a couple days.

Other:

Once there was a woe, which started to faraway go

all because we sowed, in hopes of a juicy mango

════ ════

Jamie joined the Riders for three reasons. For adventure, for revenge and for a horse.

Edited at January 10, 2022 09:54 PM by Argos
Crimson Noon | Wild West RP | ClosedNovember 14, 2021 05:31 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Accepted!

Howler said:

Name: Jamison Ruth

“How do you shoot this damn thing?”

Nickname: Jamie

Nationality: White

Desired Rank: Gunslinger

Previous Occupation: Stablehand

Appearance:

Jamie’s complexion is a fair tan and on his round, small nose are faint freckles. His eyes are a blue whose color varies between grey and green which is usually based off of what he is wearing. He has thick lashes that makes him look slightly feminine. His eyebrows are thinly shaped but are noticeable. His head is round but with a sharp chin and jaw and on top of it is a mop of messy, uncontrollable, dark brown hair that occasionally gets into his eyes. Usually it makes him look like he’s rolled down a hilltop or two before he woke up. His lips are thin on the top and slightly larger on the bottom.

He stands at around 5 feet and 10.5 inches and weighs 162 in pounds. He is built lean, but is actually rather strong. They don’t, after all, hire you to tend to 1000 lb animals if you’re weaker than straw. His legs are the most muscular thing in his body because of the years of horseback riding. However, his feet are kinda pigeoned because of the same reason. His voice is calm, soft and rarely raised. His hands are large, leathery and stained by a mixture of dirt and pecan oil, although rough from work, are gentle. His fingernails are filthy and look like they’ve been chewed rather than cut into submission. His entire being is grimy, not because he didn’t care about personal hygiene, but rather because he lacked the washing facility. Whenever he has the opportunity, he will try his best to wash himself clean.

Outfit/Accessories:

Jamie is often seen in whatever he can find as a stablehand doesn’t make much. What is permanent is a pair of leather boots (preferably brown) that he uses for riding. He does own a pair of spurs but he doesn’t like them because they make his feet feel awkward and they constantly rattle. His pants are usually a dark tan color and too long for him so he rolls the legs up. His shirt as varies a ton but it is always some type of neutral. Around his neck is a dirty, sun-bleached once-red-now-pink bandana that keeps his neck sheltered from the blistering sun. On his head is a cream stetson hat that has a string attached to it to keep it on while he rides hard. Around his waist is a leather belt that is attached to a holster. He only has one as he’s still a pretty bad shoot and a beginner.

He doesn’t wear any jewelry or adornments aside from a woman’s locket necklace that he keeps around his neck at all times.

Mount/Horse: Turk

Weapons: Colt Revolver, he can’t shoot the wide side of a barn though

Personality:

Gentle || Quiet || Sentimental || Adventurous || Vengeful || Selfish || Vain || Prideful

Jamie appears as a gentle person who cares deeply for things. This is because he does. He is quiet but engages in conversation easily and sometimes you can find him talking to his horse or whispering under his breath. He is sentimental and will hoard junk with him until it becomes too much, then he dumps his supply and keeps only the things he can remember. He is naturally a kind person who is a bit all-to-ready to spill his heart on you. He is intimidated by people who are definitely more dominant than himself but he will try his best to ignore his wariness.

He does like adventure, however, and he is willing to chase after it. This is a reason why he chose to join the Crimson Riders. He also joined because he heard the heroic version of them and found that image attractive. He does understand that they are a gang of men and women who are on the opposing side of the law…but the law is often crooked, right? He does try to justify his means because he can’t sleep with a conscience on his head. He often makes up stories about the people that died and how evil they were. He tells them to himself enough that he begins to believe it. He doesn’t know this, but the reason why he’s such a bad shot is because he doesn’t want to kill anyone, not yet anyway.

He is vengeful and just. These qualities appear whenever one of his dies or one of his looses something. He can be rather unfair about things and if he had his way, he’d win all of the time. So he is just…in favor of himself. He is quite selfish but he won’t admit this as he likes to see himself as a perfect person who does the right thing. He is prideful and doesn’t like to practice activities he has yet to master in front of people, in fear that they’ll laugh.

Affiliations:

TBD in Discussions/PM me

Family:

Father was never around, always drinking away all of their money. Eventually he never came home.

Mother was always panicked and worried about life. She tried her hardest to make them all presentable. She died a little after Jamie turned seventeen. She gave him her locket necklace that when opened shows a photograph of the family, whole and happy.

Brother, named Clark, ran away one night when he was fifteen. No one knows why and no one has heard from him since. Jamie doesn’t remember much about him.

Sister, named Sara, died when she was nine because she feel down a well. The family never recovered after this event. Father began to drink, Mother became more paranoid, Clark began his rebellious streak (he was two years her elder) and Jamie doesn't remember as he was still a baby.

Uncle Ben, Jamie’s father figure and brother to Mother. He taught Jamie everything he knows, how to catch a fish, how to cook, how to ride. He was able to arrange for him to get his job as a stablehand. Died by deputy’s gun because he wasn't going to let the government take the farm. Another reason why Jamie joined the Crimson Riders.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Significant Other: None

Crush: Might appear in RP

Children: None

Pets (Optional): He counts Turk as a pet. Turk does not approve (he personally sees Jamie as his pet)

Backstory(Optional):

When Jamie was born, his family was happy and healthy. Clark was 11, Sara was 8. A year later and everything was different because Sara, the life and joy of the family, died. Everything went downhill from then. Father drank, Mother became depressed, Clark skipped school and little Sara rotted in her grave. Jamie has no memories of before. Father left them when he was seven and his mother began to overwork herself to the point of being ill.

His childhood wasn’t all gloom-and-doom, however. Once he heard of his sister’s conditions, Uncle Ben came to help support the family. He came alone as he had no-one to take care of but himself and his horses. He helped the Ruth family immensely and got everything working again. As the only male around Jamie 24/7, he became a father figure. He taught him how to ride and helped get him a job as a stablehand. He and Jamie were thicker than thieves.

When Jamie was 17, there were threats of the government taking over small farms for oil. Two years pass and that’s exactly what they did. They gave the Ruth family a notice for them to pack up. Uncle Ben didn’t like this and refused to be evicted and was shot down by a deputy. Jamie wasn’t home but heard about it from his mother when he came home. He hated deputies ever since then. He and his mother moved out of the house and into a cottage in town. Here his mother died after the trauma of her brother being shot in front of her.

After the funeral, Jamie was left penniless and sold the cottage. He continued to work at the stables and sometimes slept with the horses. His favorite being a Mustang/Criollo stallion because of the beautiful dark bay coat and wide blaze. He often talked to him the most. One day in the stables he overheard the stallion’s owner, Russel Warp, discuss a contract with a man who was recognized as a horse-eater. So in order for the horse to survive, Jamie snuck him out the following night and rode out of town. In the morning he was proclaimed a horse thief.

Jamie, now an official fugitive, realized that there was a good chance that he had thrown away his life for an animal’s. But then again, what life did he have? It was boring and nothing exciting happened. He hears about the Riders and their exploits from some dirt rats. He finds their description attractive so he sets out to find them and successfully does eventually.

Other:

A tree, oh to be! In want of a leafed

is my city’s plea, yes, for one mango tree

════ ════

Horse Sheet

Name: Turk
Breed:
Mustang/Criollo mix

He has more Criollo, however and takes after that much more. This breed were bred to carry heavy loads, for stamina and to hardy horses in the wilderness. They are known to be only second to Arabians in endurance and are a fast, agile breed. He does have a mustang’s loyalty as criollos can be untrusting.

Owner: Russel Warp (Legally, formerly), Jamison Ruth (Illegally, current)

Appearance:

He stands at 14.6 hh and weighs 1223 lb.

credits to HorsEquinoS on DA
Personality:

Turk can be snarky and sarcastic in a horsey way. He sees himself as Jamie’s watchdog and bodyguard because of the human’s thin stature. Plus he seems rather unguarded all the time. So yes, he looks down on his human. He is well-disciplined and will obey some commands but with a bad attitude. He does enjoy other horses as many of the creatures do. He is thankful for what Jamie did for him and this is part of the reason why he’s stuck by him. The other part is that he’s a decent rider. He is a loyal creature who has a spirit like a dying fire—rather calm and soothing, but if you stir it some then it’ll flare. He can be fun natured on random occasions and he gets excited by action and adventure. He is independent and aloof of people he doesn’t trust. He will give you a cold shoulder if you’ve done something wrong, however. This lasts for at least a couple days.

Other:

Once there was a woe, which started to faraway go

all because we sowed, in hopes of a juicy mango

════ ════

Jamie joined the Riders for three reasons. For adventure, for revenge and for a horse.

Crimson Noon | Wild West RP | ClosedNovember 14, 2021 05:32 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Accepted!

Covidic Coffee said:

Dakota

"Step on a crack, break your mothers back." ... "Proceeds to step on crack."

Name:

Dakota

Female || Young Woman

Nationality:

English

Recruit

Desired Rank:

Eh

Previous Occupation:

Keeping Nyx in check. Wait, she is still doing that.

Appearance:

Standing at 5'6ft tall, and weighing around 115lbs or so, this young woman is a quite the gal.

This woman's skin is a apalling ivory, small freckles reside just above her waist-line, barely visible. She doesn't have any scars, or visible victories embedded within her skin, but she surely has the past for it. It shows in her eyes, you can tell her emotions right off the bat when you glance into her eyes. How? Its just.. its just that look she gives, some suppose. Her figure is defined lovely, graced with an hourglass figure. She doesn't care much about looks, however she does indeed take care of herself. Personal hygiene is a thing guys. Her hair dangles halfway down her back when let loose, colored with Dark Brunnete strands of soft hair, Dakota has dark hair, sometimes people can't tell the difference between her hair and the darkness within woods of dark oak trees. Her eyes.. her eyes are heterochromia, her right eye is a glowing yellow-like color, while her left eye is a dark blue, like the clean waters of the ocean almost.

Outfit/Accessories:

Having a sibling theif half of your life gives you some perks, especially for fashion. She wears black riding boots, equipped with removable spurs on the back. They are quite bland, besides all the damage to teh bottom, obviously showing they have been through alot. But thats the fascination of it. Being worn down, whether good or bad, shows you have gone through things, but you haven't stopped walking. Unlike other women, Dakota doesn't wear a petty dress, or skirt, she doesn't like them much. They make her feel vulnerable and weird. So, she wears men's pants, usually black leather, or dark colored fabric. Her topwear, she wears a white undershirt, a black-laced vest, and a black tail-coat. Around her throat, a solid black bandana drapes across her collarbone, loose most of the time, but when used, it becomes xtremley tight. She also likes to use black riding gloves, but she doesn't know how she feels about them for daily life just yet.

Just like her sister. See? Twins.

Mount/Horse:

Arizona || Horse

Weapons:

Gunbelt - Around her waist, a black leather belt wraps tightly around her hips, able to hold two firearms, and knives.

Firearms - One pistol, one little shotgun, are holstered within the belt, while a rifle is swung over her shoulder on a leather rope.

Knives - Oh doesn't she love her knives, no, thats her sister, she just carries them for her and uses them ocne in a while... the knives are stored into slits on her belt, 5-7 are shown, but more are hidden within her coat as if she were a magician. Which, she isn't, she just likes the feeling of a deadly weapon hidden within her coat.

Personality:

Basics
Firm || Stern || Aggressive || Smart Ass || Sharp Tongue || Upstander || Scarcastic || Loyal to Few || Mindful || Persistent

Dakota seems like the ideal model, but in no way she is.

This world isn't fair, this world isn't giving, this world is simply.. a shithole. So, why not turn that frown upside down and make the best of what you got? That is how our dear Dakota thinks. If people thinks its ok and think they can just push her to the side like nothing, they are incredibly incorrect. She is a fighter, and will defend herself against most everything. Cough cough not Nyx cough cough. She fights for the greater good, you may think, but no, she fights for herself and her close beloveds, not for the world. She fights against it. All of it. And if she is going to fight against the world, might as well be equipped with the following: Attitude, aggression, bad ass clothes, and some humourus jokes.

Only becomes clingly, defensive, and loyal when with her close family, she sometimes does it on purpose, other times, its just instinct by now. Dakota has been so close to so few her entire life, she cherishes the few she has, and loves them until the very end. She doesn't care if it annoys anyone, as long as she is there with her family, and everyones happy, its all good. Perfectly good.

Affiliations:

PM me

Family:

Father: Unknown (Deceased)
Mother:
Isabella (Deceased)
Twin:
Nyx

Sexuality:

Heterosexual || Straight

Significant Other:

N/A

Crush:

N/A

Children:

N/A

Pets:

Arizona - Horse AQH (American Quarter Horse)

Other:

Yum! Mangos!

Arizona

Name:

Arizona

6 Years Old

Female || Mare

Breed:

AQH || American Quarter Horse

Owner:

Dakota

Apperance:

Valarian-Warrior @ DA || Valarian-Warrior@DA

Standing at 17.2 hh, this vibrant mare may look small from afar, but up-close, she is a beast.

Color of fall leaves, and the red trees of a Redwood forest, Arizona's appearance is absolutely striking to few. No matter who says what, she will always take pride in her coat, and she most certainly expresses it. Holding her head high, and walking with a prance, Arizona shows off her coat to the world, even the sun can barely peer down at her coat. The suns rays reflect off of her coat (only when she is wet) and it is almost impossible to see this darling mare. Her white color variation, also known as "Paint." It covers her entire lower abdomen, left inside hind leg, the left side of her neck, legs, and her face. The right side of her body is entirely chestnut, besides her lower abdomen, legs, and face.

Her eyes are indeed a rare color, a gorgeous Blue. This happens due to lack of pigment, etc, etc. But the fact she has blue eyes at all, Arizona looks fantastic.

The color in her mane and tail remain the same as her base coat, yet a few shades lighter. Her hooves a light yellow with a few streaks of black and white.

Personality

Arizona is loyal to her owner, no body else, sometimes Nyx, but she had her own damn horse. She can shoo.

Other:

Mango.. mango... what?

Crimson Noon | Wild West RP | ClosedNovember 15, 2021 08:01 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I finished my creation on page three. Sorry for screaming when I first posted.
Crimson Noon | Wild West RP | ClosedNovember 16, 2021 04:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Can I reserve a recruit??
Crimson Noon | Wild West RP | ClosedNovember 16, 2021 05:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

🂱 Julian Zephyr "Zeph" Justus 🂱
"Don't you get it? I've been seven steps ahead of you this entire time."

Nickname:
He goes by Zephyr, or Zeph, if you're lucky enough to know him long enough. Don't call him by his first name- just don't.

He's 20, but he's introduced himself as four years older than his actual age since he was 14.

Nationality:
Mixed; White/Mexican

Sexuality:
As long as they're hot, he doesn't care.

Birth Date:
October 29th

Recruit

Desired Rank:
I'd put gunslinger due to limited options, but he'd really be a better diplomat of some sort. He can fight, be he prefers to use his tongue.

Previous Occupation(s:)
He's worked in a brothel since he was 14 to pay off his education debts. He's taken other odd jobs, but he isn't very open about any of them.

Personality:
- Deadly Smart || Unpredictable || Intuitive || Perceptive || Aloof || Paranoid || Manipulative || Charismatic || Eloquent || Private || Amused -

Zeph has learned to get along in the world.
With whip-fast wit, observant manners, and intuitive nature, Zephyr is perfectly suited for high-strung, political situations, which he can navigate with ease. He knows how to get what he wants without actually admitting his goals, and isn't afraid to use whatever tactic he can as long as it gets him the upper hand- no matter how dirty.
Zeph has mastered the ability to seem as apathetic as possible while still pushing for goals. If he seems aloof, above it all, hides his true nature, he finds opportunities will present themselves to him. He is able to look at any situation, and person, any problem, and analyze it in that certain, smart way of his. He can fix problems, can read a person with a single glance. He has perfected the ability to seem as dynamic as possible, and yet, mundane. Unthreatening.
Zephyr is a man of contradictions. He hates liars, and yet, he lives in the rumors that circle him, sometimes even taking the time to start them himself. His reputation could be in tatters for all he cares, and he would still be there, smiling placidly. He knows how to manipulate people, and uses this tactic as he pleases, but will react badly if the same tactics are used against him. He cannot handle not being in the know, not being in complete control of the situation. His collected aloofness can fizzle into unpredictable obsession, and his careful eloquence can cut like a knife. With him, it can feel as if you are balancing on a swords' edge, unable to fall one way or another without risking being sliced to ribbons.
His tongue is sharp when he wants it to be, but it usually doesn't get to that point. Zephyr is the one draped elegantly over a fainting couch in the corner of the party, all careless lechery, and perceptive eyes. He deals in secrets and rumors and surrounds himself in a measure of enigma, true intentions obscured by fog. He is there for one, long moment, and then disappears, leaving only an imprint of secrets and tenous rumors behind. Where does he go? Where does he come from? He never lets people close enough to find out.

Likes: Being in control of the situation, knowing what is going on, privacy
Dislikes:
Hypocrites, people smarter than him, politicians
Fears:
Getting emotionally attached to people, being betrayed

Appearance:
Standing at 5'3 (and a half!), Zephyr almost takes the appearance of a trickster fae. With golden, lightly bronzed skin just a shade too dark to be white, and sharp, gunmetal eyes, he can be quite striking. He has a thin-bridged nose, dark, curved eyebrows, and long, dark eyelashes. His chin is somewhat rounded and not very strong, giving him a softer, almost feminine look. He has a cupid's bow, with a sparse upper lip and a fuller lower one. His hair, falling halfway down his ears, is a mess of dark, chocolate-brown curls.
His ears are both pierced, twice on his right lobe and once on his right. In them, he dons small brassy-silver rings and a single stud, popular for their time.
He has a smaller, more agile form, with more muscle in his legs and lumbar region. He has smaller hands, with a faded brand on one of them that has obviously been disfigured beyond recognition, most likely by himself. Dirty, chipped fingernails and dusty skin is common for him. Still, he is surprisingly hygienic (for his time, at least) as he doesn't like feeling "dirty."

Outfit/Accessories:
Traditional cowboy clothes- loose, cotton shirts and wool trousers in shades of tan, grey, and off-white. He has a dark, canvas jacket with some tricky buttons on it (the very bottom one is missing,) He also has a thin, dark vest which he spends a bit too much time taking care of. And, of course, who could forget- a dark grey, almost black cowboy hat, complete with curved edges and a thin, braided belt that matches his own. He has an alternate hat as well, a cream-colored one with dark brown accents, that he doesn't wear very often.

Mannerisms:
Zeph does not have many tells. He holds himself in control, every twitch, every glance, all intentional. It is very hard to surprise him or catch him off guard. To the outside eye, he looks confident, cool, and collected. If you really do get to know him, then you might start to notice the tiniest of tells- not, not so much tells, but more the absence of them. He does have a few tells that slip a few every once in a while.
When he is listening intently or finds some bit of knowledge interesting, he will tip his head to the side ever-so-slightly, barely noticeable unless you were truly paying attention.
When he is determined or annoyed, his brows will furrow just barely, not even enough to wrinkle his forehead, giving his eyes a sharper, considering look- like a predator reconsidering a particularly smart prey animal.
If he is somehow caught off guard, he will make to blink, but remember himself, and then will, instead, hold his gaze for just a bit longer than usual.
Other than that, his body language is mostly for show. The most notable example: when he knows he has won, he will stretch his mouth into a sharp, amused smile. When he does this, you should know: he's already won.

Mount/Horse:
An older, snappy horse who doesn't seem to like anyone, including him. Where did he get her? Who knows.

Weapons:
Sabre- His prized possession; a long sabre with a silver hilt, and blue, white, and silver decorating its scabbard. (He can use guns, but he doesn't like doing so.)

Affiliations:
Liked by few, yet liked even fewer. There are only a handful of people who he has ever trusted, and now, most of them are dead.

Family:
Zeph doesn't talk about them. He doesn't even think about them. You get the feeling it's a touchy subject.

Significant Other:
N/A

Crush:
He rarely lets himself dwell on the crushes he does get, but he does find quite a few people attractive. He finds emotional vulnerability a terrifying weakness.

Children:
He hates children with a burning passion.

Pets:
He just doesn't have time for them.

Background:
Zephyr is very close-lipped about his background. You can see hints of it in how he acts, his elegant, upright posture, soft hands not quite used to callouses, a general sense of fashionable over-importance. There are more obvious signs, too- the brand on the back of his hand, now disfigured by scars. How he will fall into a proper sort-of accent when he's tired enough to forget to care. His obvious literacy and understanding of higher education. It's there, clinging to him like a ghost, inky lines soaking through a blank, paper veneer.
Don't ask, he'll only smile at you. If you've somehow gotten close enough to him, he'll bare his teeth in a facsimile of a smile that's just barely off. He grows tight with tension whenever he sees something that reminds him of it, turns away, leaves the situation. At night, he'll wake from night terrors and drag himself out of bed, practice sparring until the sun rises and blood drips from his knuckles, hand muscles cramping from complicated swordwork. Sometimes, he'll push away an offered breakfast, claiming nausea, though you can tell there's something else beneath it. Something he can't stand to face.
He is not a coward in any other aspect of his life. Yet, when it comes to his past, he will always choose to turn and run.

Theme Song(s:)
-- "Tongues and Teeth" by the Crane Wives --
-- "Stop Me" by Natalia Kills --
-- "Fools" by Troye Sivan --

Other:
For a wild west roleplay, there are very few lgbtq+ and black/Hispanic characters. It doesn't really matter I guess haha. I wonder how widespread mangoes actually were in this time.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Artemis Blanc
(Artemis)

Breed:
Silver-dapple/Arabian Mix
Owner:
Zephyr (technically- really, she is her own horse and simply allows him to come along for the ride)
Appearance:
Loosely based on the image I used. She has a darker grey base, with a thick, black-and-grey mane and tail, with large, black eyes, and smaller, white spots. Her face pales to white, with a velvety-soft, pink nose. Her legs darken as they get closer to dainty, grey-white hooves.
Personality:
Snappy and proud, she has the personality of a horse once over-pampered and the mannerisms of a show horse, now she is resigned to the dusty west.
Likes: Nipping people, sugar cubes, being brushed with expensive brushes
Dislikes: Other people, other horses, Zephyr, probably everything

Other:
I don't know how widespread mangoes were, or if horses can even eat mangoes, but she's probably had one.
Image:
(x)

|| Image Credits: (c) Maria Itina -- https://www.dreamstime.com/ ||

Edited at December 9, 2021 12:42 AM by danger
Crimson Noon | Wild West RP | ClosedDecember 6, 2021 10:15 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Is this still a thing?
Crimson Noon | Wild West RP | ClosedDecember 6, 2021 03:37 PM

Lost Legends

Neutral