Wolf Play : Pirates vs Bounty Hunters | Semi-lit | 20-Limit | OPEN!
Chatbox
 BJake
09:26:12 Don't call me BJ.
@BuggyO
I feel bad for him
 BuggyOs
09:24:37 Bug-a-boo
Bjake
a guy sitting in front of my in my communications class yesterday has a computor like that
 BJake
09:24:00 Don't call me BJ.
Fuck i hate my stupid ass computer it sounds like a bullet train getting stopped by a fucking plane
 BuggyOs
09:22:58 Bug-a-boo
hey!
 Tech
09:21:47 
Hey Chat
 icemoons
09:20:35 slushy,ice,moon,
Quest Level 20

Expand your territory. Level up in the Swamp.

Completed: 0/10

➔ 1,000 Mushrooms 10 Party On! 2 Animal Skins Bundle
Turn Down

oh my God... that's gonna take a while,,,
 BuggyOs
09:19:40 Bug-a-boo
ET
yeah lol
 Eternity
09:19:24 ET
Buggy
Probably not! Especially not if it's anything like driving in London haha. Quicker to cycle than drive.
 BuggyOs
09:17:48 Bug-a-boo
Ice
yeah, I saved for a long while, but I also did a few adopts. I'm working on more to hopefully get my much hole stocked back up
 icemoons
09:16:59 slushy,ice,moon,
bug

50,000?!?!?! Holy shit that's awesome!
 Saint
09:16:27 
nux
 Silly
09:12:54 SL, SilverLined
morning ^^ long time no see
 BuggyOs
09:12:38 Bug-a-boo
Ice
yeah, I had 50,000 saved up and now only have 20,000 after these past 2 weeks lol
 icemoons
09:11:50 slushy,ice,moon,
bug

noice, it must've taken a long time for all that mush
 ~♥Nux♥~
09:11:33 Chat's snack
Anybody wanna see my new puppy >:)
 BuggyOs
09:10:17 Bug-a-boo
ice
I have so much mush saved up for this
 icemoons
09:09:54 slushy,ice,moon,
mooseheart settles on their hocks and fixates their eyes on stoneheart.

Stats: Social +3
Mood: Alert

why?
 icemoons
09:09:03 slushy,ice,moon,
bug

I need to do that to my wolf I'm training right now lol
 BuggyOs
09:08:25 Bug-a-boo
Ice
noice
I just bought 2000 cp so now I'm giving it to all the pups lol
 icemoons
09:07:32 slushy,ice,moon,
bug

yep! so yeah, I get a little free time now so here I am lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +1
Snapping Turtle : -5
Death Adder : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Pirates vs Bounty Hunters | Semi-lit | 20-Limit | OPEN!December 3, 2021 12:15 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'll take a pirate. Form will be up tonight or tomorrow
Pirates vs Bounty Hunters | Semi-lit | 20-Limit | OPEN!December 3, 2021 01:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Cassandra Thorne

Nickname(s): Cass, (Cassie if you're close enough)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Pronouns: She/her

Pirate or Bounty Hunter: Pirate

Which port do you start at, at the beginning? Add reason why they are there. : Rosar Port, so she can get as much money and valuables as possible before heading out.

What crimes have they committed if any? Why? : Piracy, Thievery, Jailbreak, murder(in self-defense), avoiding arrest, and more since she's a pirate after all.

How long have you been a pirate/bounty hunter?: Has been a prate for about 7 years but has been a thief even longer than that.

Personality (at least 200 words): Cass is a very closed-off person, and it can take her a while to open up to people she can come off as cold or distant. Cass is actually pretty kind once she does open up although not in a very obvious way. Mostly through giving small gifts to people she likes or doing small favors. Cass has a lot of street smarts due to her being alone for so long. She is very cunning and knows how to use her environment to her advantage. Cass has a love of puzzles and enjoys challenging herself. She also loves music and knows how to play the flute and would sometimes play for the crew or just for money.

Cass is loyal and will stick by people she cares about until the very end. However, it is rare for her to give second chances if she feels she or someone she cares about has been wronged. She is independent and can have trouble taking orders from others if Cass feels she is not being respected. Cass has a deep hatred for people trying to control her and hates feeling that she's constricted. Cass has claustrophobia. Cass's biggest flaw is being too independent. Cass struggles with depending on others and tends to struggle with her problems on her own and finds it very difficult to ask for help.

Appearance (at least 150 words): Cass stands at about 5'8. Her build is pretty thin but she is stronger than she looks, not by much though. She has blue-grey eyes and curly black hair. Cass usually keeps her hair short so it stays out of her way. Cass also has quite a few piercings, mostly on her ear but she does have a nose ring in her right nostril. Cass is rather pale and has a variety of freckles across her body mostly around her face, chest, and shoulders. She has a couple of scars most of them from altercations. The most notable ones are a puncture would she got on her thigh as well as the slash mark she got on her back. Both of these she got when she was briefly captured. Cass also received a brand on her left wrist.

Cass dresses in a very simple fashion, not wanting to bring too much attention to herself. She usually wears a poet's shirt, brown vest, pants, and worn knee-high boots. Cass also wears a leather band around her wrist to hide the brand she received. She'll usually wear a cloak when she's out around town but if she's planning on stealing she'll usually ditch the cloak so as to not get it caught on anything. Cass also has a small belt with a few pouches that she keeps money, her lockpicks as well as a few other trinkets.

Strengths (at least 3): She's very stealthy due to having to steal when she was younger.

She's very resourceful and good at finding a use for whatever is around her.

Cass is incredibly good at picking locks, there hasn't been a lock she's found that she hasn't managed to open.

Weaknesses (at least 3 that balance out the Strengths):

Not very physically strong, she has trouble bulking up and keeping muscle.

Cass has difficulty working with others

Cass has a very strong fear of small spaces and will panic and may lash out if she feels trapped.

Likes (optional): Taking walks, the sea, shiny things, puzzles, music, money, spicy foods, being alone and

Dislikes (optional): Small spaces, strangers, being vulnerable, being helpless, being told what to do, heat, and loud spaces.

Weapons (look back at rules to see limits): Two daggers about 12 inches long, a rapier, and a revolver. Although she's more proficient in hand-to-hand combat.

Affiliations: Feel free to pm me

Family:

Father: Unknown

Mother: deceased

Considers the crew and former captains to be her family.

History (optional): Cass grew up on her own for most of her life. She never knew her father and her mother died when Cass was young. Cass had to learn how to survive and took up stealing so she wouldn't starve to death. Although it took her a while she became a pretty decent thief and a pirate captain heard about her. It took them a moment to convince the now 15-year-old Cass they were telling the truth. The captain offered her a home with food and board so long as Cass helped them steal and listened to orders. Although Cass wasn't keen on being told what to do she agreed so long as she was treated with respect. Being with the Pirates helped Cass to hone her skills as a thief and felt like she had a family. Although this all changed when the crew ended up getting captured. Cass tried her best to escape getting captured which resulted in her getting her scars. Cass was thrown in prison and received her brand. Cass managed to escape by picking her cell lock with a bone she'd fashioned into a makeshift lockpick. Cass grabbed her things as well as a few crew members and ran as far as she could. Cass headed out on her own and has taken up a temporary residence in Rosar port.

Other:

Edited at December 6, 2021 01:42 PM by Koipond
Pirates vs Bounty Hunters | Semi-lit | 20-Limit | OPEN!December 3, 2021 05:08 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
-- Name --
Ezra Derringer
-- Age --
-- Gender --
Male
-- Sexuality --
Heterosexual
-- Pronouns --
He/Him
-- Rank --
Pirate
-- Port --
Ganga. It's easy to blend in there.
-- Crimes --
Homicide, arson, piracy, jailbreak
-- Experience --
A decade or so of piracy. A lifetime of bad behavior.

-- Appearance --

The first thing one will notice about Ezra is his height and rather interesting build. Standing at six foot four, the young man is a daunting creature, and his more lithe figure is sinewy with visible muscling. His triangular torso sports a strong back and shoulders, suggesting an athletic lifestyle full of heavy lifting, and his hands are obviously used to working. A pale gash runs along the length of his forearm, the skin there stretching tight as though it were terribly souchered shut at one point, and he has several other nicks across his body. He is branded on his wrist.

His eyes are a golden brown and are rimmed by dark eyelashes. They never waiver, and his gaze is one similar to that of a bird of prey: steady, harsh, and cold. They are set in a proportionate, handsome face blessed by the goddesses. Ezra is a man of angular, defined features. A straight nose, only bent slightly due to an old break, leads into a mild frown of a mouth. His eyebrows, a deep brown, are of a moderate thickness and have very little arch to them, helping accentuate his more serious expression. Ezra is clean shaven, though he can’t really grow a beard even if he wanted to. His hair is thick but very fine. It’s cut short on the sides and a little longer on the top, and it naturally parts to the left. Its coloration is a sun-bleached fawny brown with darker streaks and roots.

Ezra’s skin is a bronze olive tone. He sports quite the tan, as he is notorious to walk around in shorts and occasionally a loose shirt; there is a defined line just above his knees and a fainter hint of a farmer's tan on his torso, though he's bare-chested enough to warrant a much less prominent line there. He has a few freckles splashed across his nose and cheeks, though they are faint and hard to see unless looking closely. His body is in good condition, and he's healthy. He actually likes fruit, so scurvy has never been his problem. His problem is with vegetables. It doesn't matter how they're cooked; he hates almost every single one.

-- Personality --

Ezra walks in a way that leaves others with a sense of foreboding, as though he is judge, jury, and executioner. Long, powerful strides take him where he needs to go when he needs to get there, and he holds himself to his full height. He’s smart, resourceful, and not afraid of death. He radiates a cold aura, almost manic in a sense. This man is not one to cross lightly.

Ezra has as powerful a mind as he does a body. He's slow to trust, quick to determine, and swift to execute a plan -- or person. Survival of the fastest, right? His upbringing instilled a powerful drive for anonymity and respect, whether out of fear or prowess.

His stance is always a dominant one, and he has a habit of setting people on edge with the combination of height, scowl, and deathly good looks ;)

Ezra was always loyal to his crew and his captain, though. Now, he's never been one for stories of merfolk and sirens. It's all bull to him. He doesn't believe in much other than Mother Nature, nor does he rely on anything other than his own abilities.

He likes horses, dogs, cats, fluffy animals in general, and occasionally people. Hunting is fun, beating people up is always nice, and food is good. That’s literally it. For everything else, Ezra's feelings range from mild irritation to hateful rage.

-- Strengths --

-Ezra exceled at his job as a gunner and hand-to-hand combat. He’s quick, nimble, and alert. His motions are calculated and sure, and, as long as he isn’t blinded by emotion, his technique is near flawless.

-He’s a gifted horseman, and he is as close to speaking to horses as it gets. Obviously, this isn't handy much, since for most of his career he's been in the middle of the fetching ocean.

-He has a strategic mind, which comes in handy during battle. It’s what has saved his life time and time again.

-- Weaknesses --

-He has a temper and a mouth. This combination often gets him into trouble with literally everyone he comes into contact with.

-He lacks emotion unless he’s with an animal, in which case his actions will become gentler. This makes it hard for him to connect to anyone, and it is difficult to express himself.

-A part of him wishes he could feel more, and he often feels a twinge of jealousy when he sees couples doing coupley things or children running around. Basically, he wants to feel loved. Appreciated, at least.

-- History --

Ezra was raised in an orphanage, and, as it sometimes happens, it wasn't a good one. He abandoned ship one day when he was about eleven years old and made his way to the docks, where he found a ship willing to take him as a powder monkey. For years, he worked as one on that same ship until he finally grew tired of the constant nagging and deserted. He found a new one at fifteen and began training as a gunner, since theirs had recently been, um, disposed of. After that one was taken out, he moved again onto his last ship, where he became the master gunner. He loved the job, appreciated the crew, and tolerated the food.

-- Weapons --

He has a side pistol, two knives, and a cutlass.

-- Afilliations, Family --

Open, PM me.

-- Other --

Blep

Pirates vs Bounty Hunters | Semi-lit | 20-Limit | OPEN!December 3, 2021 07:15 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rising, accepted!!
Pirates vs Bounty Hunters | Semi-lit | 20-Limit | OPEN!December 5, 2021 10:11 PM

Axe's Edge

Darkseeker

Give Award
Huge WIP
Name: Rethulges Cardimeu
Nickname(s):
Sexuality: straight
Pronouns: He/Him
Pirate or Bounty Hunter: Pirate
Which port do you start at, at the beginning? Add reason why they are there.
What crimes have they committed if any? Why?
How long have you been a pirate/bounty hunter?
Personality (at least 200 words):
Appearance (at least 150 words):
Strengths (at least 3):
Weaknesses (at least 3 that balance out the Strengths):
Likes (optional):
Dislikes (optional):
Weapons (look back at rules to see limits):
Affiliations:
Family:
History (optional):
Other:
Pirates vs Bounty Hunters | Semi-lit | 20-Limit | OPEN!December 6, 2021 01:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I finished Cass' form if I missed anything please let me know =)
Pirates vs Bounty Hunters | Semi-lit | 20-Limit | OPEN!December 6, 2021 07:21 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Koi, Accepted!
Pirates vs Bounty Hunters | Semi-lit | 20-Limit | OPEN!December 11, 2021 11:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I've caved, it most be done. ○.○
I will be a Pirate, starting in Rosar Port.
Pirates vs Bounty Hunters | Semi-lit | 20-Limit | OPEN!December 11, 2021 11:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

》Name《

Michael Bailize(Bay-lee-s)

》Nickname《

Mick • Bailey

》Gender《

Male

》Age《

》Sexuality《

Straight

》Pronouns《

He/Him/His/Himself

》Pirate or Bounty Hunter《

Pirate

He chose the life of running and hiding.

》Which port do you start at, at the beginning? Add reason why they are there.《

Mick starts as the Rosar Port, he finds it easier to hide there.

He has just gotten off of a boat that he may or may not have stole from.

》What crimes have they committed if any? Why?《

Piracy

Involved in multiple robberies and murders

Assult

Arson

He has committed many other crimes, but they aren't nearly as awesome.

》How long have you been a pirate/bounty hunter?《

13 Years

》Personality《

The most obvious piece of this man, is his reckless desire to do anything fun or cause trouble wherever he desires. During multiple raids, he calls it upon himself be be the distraction. Some people would call it a "reckless desire to get himself killed". They were not far off. That is never his true intention, he simply claims that life should be "all fun and no work". That's how it usually is when it comes down to Mick.
Dispute his reckless actions, he is trustworthy and can hold a secret like it was his own. He usually keeps his own secrets too. He is quite good at concealing his pain and emotions, sometimes concealing his pain can land him into some trouble. He is fairly likeable and is very loyal, he might as well be like a dog to some.
He has a rather unpleasant side, one that shows when he is in a testy mood. Confidence and pride can often increase his risky behavior, especially when ladies are around. When he gets confident and cocky around woman, he starts doing things faster, stupider and way more reckless. His confidence mainly boils from his abilities, strength and durability. His cockiness can be brought up while in a saloon somewhere, then he starts getting riled up. Usually in a bad way. He usually leaves with a bloody nose and a busted lip or black eye.
His bravery and confidence come from different places, one being the bad part, where his pridefulness, cockiness and flirtatious manners come from. He tries not to be to confident in a bad way to often, as it tends to break bonds with people. His bravery, protectiveness and altruism come from the not so bad part. If he had to describe it, he would use the devil, jesus and god as exaggerated examples. The devil would be his confidence, pride and flirtious actions, Jesus would be his brave, protective and altruistic actions. And God would be his Recklessness, as it's where those traits began from.
He may not seem as such, but he can be quite the gentleman, though he doesn't usually find the opportunity to show his selflessness. Other then in his risky acts, he usually is protecting someone, or something. He puts other's needs before his own most of the time.
He has his bad sides and his good sides, and a little on between, but it doesn't stop there. If you catch him in an unfriendly way, wake him up or have done something he would consider wrong, he will be very sarcastic and stubborn, he will frequently complain about your presence and might even add a small comment, he has no issue with showing his dislike for anyone.
-

Summary

Reckless • Trustworthy • Concealer • Loyal • Confident • Prideful • Flirtatious • Gentleman • Cocky • Brave • Protective • Altruistic • Sarcastic • Stubborn

》Appearance《

Mick stands at 6'4, but he slouches a lot so he stands shorter. As you would think, he is quite tall, so he should be a hefty man. He is. Weighing somewhere from 180 to 220 pounds. His build is both broad and slim, his muscles are nicely detailed and defined on his arms, his stomach is toned but very lightly. He is naturally hairless on his stomach, armpits and legs. His shoulders are nicely broadened, his body does slim out though.
His face is oval shaped and thin. His hair dark, dirty blonde, but it looks a deal more brown then blonde, it is wavy and long, often surpassing his ears and shirt collar. His jaw is usually covered in small scuffs of beard that he occasionally shaves.
Mick's eyes are even, they aren't set to close or to far. Both are colored the same, mostly brown, but he considers it swamp or woodland colored because there are tints of green blue and gold in them. His eyebrows are thin and are directly above his eyes. His nose is middle sized. Below his nose, his lips are thin, a pale pink color. When he smiles, they of course get slightly thinner. He has no dimples, though he wants to think that he would look good with them. His jaw is squared and wide, it's very obvious and sharp. He has little skin under his chin, leaving for little to no trace of and double chin. His face is clean of any defects aside from a light splash of freckles over his nose and under his eyes, only some on his cheeks.
His face is littered with scars, many are from combat, but many are from his reckless actions. Of which scars, the most visible ones are; a hook shape coming down from his left eyebrow, it falls over and stops just after passing his eye. A shorter one that goes across his nose from when he broke it a while back, and a long one that is on the right side of his neck, it is about the size of his thumb that was nearing 4 inches long. Following that, his hands are long and skinny, fitting for his height. His hands are calloused and rough to the touch from years of labor. His forearms are veiny and thin, they are used to the use of a guitar that he often plays at night when he is alone.
His biceps are mildly detailed, he doesn't show off much, but he usually isn't shirtless for a woman to see his body. Unless she's in bed with him, or dressing a wound. His shoulders are soft but wide, his collar-bone smoothly laces his chest. His upper chest is mostly his considerably sized pecks. They lead to his toned stomach, he has little muscle that can really be seen, but it is there. His stomach is visibly muscled and is thin. Although, it is seen better because there is little to no hair on his chest and stomach. He does have some strength, he can lift and shove, and fight, like there was no tomorrow.

His hips are evenly set, his legs are nearly perfectly aligned in length. Each is finely toned and then, both are well muscled and are good for running, kicking and climbing. His feet are big, giving speed boosters. His shoulders are wide, leaving him to be not quite so agile, but he is compact in some ways. His skin is soft to the touch in most places, it's color is mostly pale but has become moderately tanned after being on a boat with little to no shade, aside from the night's darkness.

》Strengths《

• Fencing

• Throwing Knives (Aim)

• Intelligence / Quick thinking

• Physical Strength

• Recklessness

》Weaknesses《

• Bulk / Agility

• Speed

• Recklessness

• Little To No Sense Of Self-Preservation

• Fumbler / Butterfingers

• Easily Distracted / Unfocused

》Likes《

• Booze - Mainly Beer and Whiskey

• Ladies ;)

• Being Reckless

• Causing Trouble / Drama

• Pain

》Dislikes《

• People Who Hunt Him

• Being Yelled at / Scolded

• Losing / Failure / Missing

• Killing

》Weapons《

• Pistol - He owns an illegal 22 caliber pistol. He hides it well on his overall person.

• Rapier - He has a 30 inch blade with a C gaurd. It is incrested with silver and small dark jewels around the entire handle except the grip.

• Throwing Knives - He has three of these. They are basically daggers and are strung on a loop of leather that goes around his chest, over his shoulder and down to his hip.

• His Hands - The best weapon in certain battles.

》Affiliations《

Open

》Family《

Mother: Lacy Herring-Bailize • Hung For Being a Pirate's Mother

Father: Whereabouts Unknown

Siblings: Open

》History《

Let's just say it was never a clean slate.

-

I don't like backstories, they make me think to hard.

》Other《

Aroma: Water, Dust and Lavender.

Laugh: Deep and cheerful when happy, higher pitched and excited when an Evil Laugh.

Voice: Gravelly and deep, remains the same unless he is talking loudly or becomes angry.

1.4k Words On Mick Bailize's Form.

《《《《》》》》

Completed!

Edited at December 20, 2021 11:39 AM by iArema
Pirates vs Bounty Hunters | Semi-lit | 20-Limit | OPEN!December 14, 2021 09:26 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
iArema, accepted! Thank you for joining!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us