Just got home from tubing ad I swear to God I thought I broke my ribs 💀
 technoblade
04:26:13 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

ahh alright as long as you're good now
 BooJake
04:25:57 Don't call me BJ.
@Mac
I used to be like that too LMAO, didn't have an inhaler, but a weird breathing machine thing 😭
 Anton pack
04:25:03 
Thanks guys
 Noquisi
04:25:02 Mac | Nikwasi
Tasted bad*
Not smelled bad
 Anton pack
04:24:47 
Oh, I see
 BooJake
04:24:43 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
I'm alright, I just ran too much :')
 Noquisi
04:24:33 Mac | Nikwasi
I haven't had an asthma attack in a long ass time and I'm pretty sure I grew out of it
But I remember when I was really little and I had one I would be so scared and crying but refuse to use the inhaler because it smelled bad 💀
 Anton pack
04:24:27 
Wha? How do I do that?
 Forest Dwelling
04:23:52 Wolflocke Challenge
@Anton

Dominance affects pack happiness so you can't have wolves with the same number of dominance. Easy way to fix the issue is simply changing the dominance points of the pups but don't make them the same number!
 kycantina
04:23:38 ky but it's spooky
Anton, stagger dominance so none of them have the same amount of it
 technoblade
04:21:58 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake!

You good?
 Anton pack
04:21:28 
How do I raise that?
 Anton pack
04:21:10 
Okay wow. 5 pups dropped pack happiness to 23
 BooJake
04:19:24 Don't call me BJ.
An asthma attack*
 BooJake
04:19:13 Don't call me BJ.
Had a asthma attack during a game of amtguard what the fuck 😭🙏
 Forest Dwelling
04:17:56 Wolflocke Challenge
And for this reason, I'm putting "Wolflocke Challenge" as my nickname

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -5
Wolverine : +2
Red Fox : -1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Silent Eyes | Suspense x Fantasy RP | Open ❤︎September 28, 2024 01:21 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
Full Name: Belladonna Lunarious
Nicknames: Bella, Luna
Name Pronunciation: it's pronunced like it's spelled
Name Meaning: An italian word meaning "beautiful lady" but also can be explained as a deadly because of the plant named Belladonna that can makes us high if overused, hinting at her dual sides
Pronouns: she/her
Sexuality: bi, she swings both ways
Moral Alignment: not sure how to do this one
Personality: She seems cold and indifferent to most but once you earn her trust, which is very hard, she's warm and sweet. She's naturally kind and playful with kids or those under her protection. Once you earn her trust she's loyal to a fault and if your close enough she will do anything to protect you. She's usually calm and sometimes "emotionless" but she just hides her emotions. She gets quiet when it's loud or when she's mad until she explodes and when she does it's like a overwhelming blaze.
Temperament: cold until you get close then she's warm
Enneagram Type: idk how to do this one
MBTI: idk how to do this one Appearance: She has long black hair usually in a loose and messy braid with a streak of moonlight silver through it. Her eyes are a blend of blue and grey that shifts shades depending on her mood. Her skin is slightly tanned with scars in different places that are usually hidden. She typically has on a hoodie or jacket of some sort and jeans or sweatpants. She rarely wears shoes and almost never wears socks. She also usually has some kind of headphones or earbuds with her since she likes music.
Voice & Accent: Her voice is slightly deep but not super deep. She has a faint southern US accent that shows more when she's angry. When she sings, which is rare to hear, her voice is like a barotone, ranging from high to low without a problem. (drawing on irl me a lot for that)
Strengths: blades, speed, weapons in general, swimming, mental games (basically any kind of manipulation), lying, hiding her feelings Weaknesses: physical strength sometimes, her temper, her attitude, how blunt and filterless she is usually, her OCD making her a lil bit of a perfectionest
Backstory: not much on this. her dad (a human) left when she was maybe a year old, she lost her mom (a skinwalker) to some human hunters. she was placed in the care of her aunt (a skinwalker but didn't have abilities for some reason) who was abusive and used her. she escaped after some years and lives in a hideout in the forest now.
Fears/Phobias: being left alone, people fearing her/using her because of her bloodline
Favourite Quotes: "with great power.... comes great need to take a nap, wake me later" Nico in The Last Olympian "is that.... is that blue birthday cake?" also Nico but in The Battle of The Labyrinth, "Got your message. Is it too late to join the party?" Nico again in The Last Olympian
Theme Songs: Bring Me to Life by Evanescence, No by Meghan Trainor, One Shot by NEFFEX, Play by NEFFEX, Haunted House by Neoni, Crown by NEFFEX, Play With Fire by Sam Tinnesz (ft Yachet Money) and a couple others
Affiliations: TBA
Other: some of this i didn't know how to answer

Edited at September 28, 2024 01:45 PM by Star Tha AOD

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us