Wolf Play : Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!
Chatbox
 MLadySkylar
09:50:44 P'Sky
Hi Amy ^°^
 Amygdala
09:46:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hello again XD
 MLadySkylar
09:44:49 P'Sky
Bug-a-boo
That's exactly what I called my kitten, now her name is Bug/Buggy/Bug a boo and bed bug because she is a bed hog
 Lazy Kingdom
09:38:10 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Poe
It does ^^
 Poe
09:35:23 
Lazy-
Yay! I think it suits her very well.
 BuggyOs
09:34:34 Bug-a-boo
Bjake
He told me he's getting a new one, so hopefully that goes well for him

Ice
I had my chromebook for 6 years before i got my current laptop
 Lazy Kingdom
09:33:57 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Poe
:O I love that
 purdy
09:33:50 
ahhh! almost 80 paws!!
 Lazy Kingdom
09:33:37 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Poe
Thank you <3, I forget why I even did it but it stuck :,).
 Poe
09:33:21 
Lazy-
Oh actually! I think Black Cherry would be cute for her :)
 Poe
09:31:53 
Lazy-
I donÂ’t have any suggestions off the top of my head, but I love that you have a theme for names. Very cute.
 icemoons
09:30:57 slushy,ice,moon,
bug, b jake

I have a cromebook that I use for school and it's so old by now, i've had it for like 4 flipping years now
 Lazy Kingdom
09:29:46 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
-WP Click-
ice cream names for her ^^?
Check den for taken names please <3
 BJake
09:26:12 Don't call me BJ.
@BuggyO
I feel bad for him
 BuggyOs
09:24:37 Bug-a-boo
Bjake
a guy sitting in front of my in my communications class yesterday has a computor like that
 BJake
09:24:00 Don't call me BJ.
Fuck i hate my stupid ass computer it sounds like a bullet train getting stopped by a fucking plane
 BuggyOs
09:22:58 Bug-a-boo
hey!
 Tech
09:21:47 
Hey Chat
 icemoons
09:20:35 slushy,ice,moon,
Quest Level 20

Expand your territory. Level up in the Swamp.

Completed: 0/10

➔ 1,000 Mushrooms 10 Party On! 2 Animal Skins Bundle
Turn Down

oh my God... that's gonna take a while,,,
 BuggyOs
09:19:40 Bug-a-boo
ET
yeah lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +1
Snapping Turtle : -5
Death Adder : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6 

Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 21, 2023 08:22 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving A Harem Member & Disciple
Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 21, 2023 08:24 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Added

Spellbound said:
Reserving A Harem Member & Disciple

Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 21, 2023 08:29 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
reserve second in command for the junkyard and a stray?
Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 21, 2023 09:27 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'll add it ^^

M I S E R Y said:
reserve second in command for the junkyard and a stray?

Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 21, 2023 09:39 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award
reserve a harem member and a stray?
Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 21, 2023 09:40 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I shall add it

Blissful said:
reserve a harem member and a stray?

Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 21, 2023 09:49 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Kahawa

Meaning "Coffee" in Swahili. My favorite language.
~
Breed: Irish Wolfhound
~
Role: Stray
Desired Rank: Disciple of the Junkyard dogs, but she's too afraid to ask.
~
Appearance:
Kahawa is a large Irish wolfhound. She has lots of thick, light brown fur. Like the color of coffee. Her eyes are big, and their color is hazel. Her big nose is dry and black. Her snout has long fur that covers her mouth. Her teeth are unclean and have few white on them. Her ears are flopped.
Kahawa has lots of fur on her, like most Irish wolfhounds. Her paws have fur draping over them. Her paw pads are a black color. Her tail is long, and also has lots of fur covering it. The tip is a dark brown color.
Personality:
Cowardly || Jumpy || Obedient || Submissive || Humble || Loving || Big Hearted || Kind || Caring || Social Butterfly || Lonely || Pup Lover
~
Kahawa is definitely not one to provoke a battle, as she'll only try and find a way to run from it. She despises being challenged by other dogs, knowing she'll only lose. She expects to be called weak if she loses. Though she is cowardly, she becomes a brave warrior when defending others she cares about.
~
Kahawa obeys orders without questioning, normally because of the fear of being growled at. She often will just keep her head low, and say "okay" and walk off to go do whatever to asked, or demanded her to. She'll often just keep her ears back and walk with her head low in a submissive stance, and only will she ever raise her head if she heard something strange, or if she's howling.
~
Kahawa is a very loving and thoughtful dog. Though she may appear as a shy, lonely dog with a sad face, she can be a great friend. She always puts others above herself, and when she was with her friend, she'd always give them the plumpest food there was. She loves play wrestling. Those are one of the few challenges she accepts. She would definitely be a great babysitter if you need.
~
Kahawa used to be a pet, so she is naturally an incredibly playful dog. Like I already stated, she loves play wrestling with other dogs, but normally only the dogs she knows well enough to trust that they won't accidentally bite her.
~
Kin: Open for a sibling. PM me if you wanna! :D
Crush: None
Mate: None
Pups: None
~
Other: They have 6 jack russells! :0
I'm debating on whether or not to change my name back to Fruit Lovers next month.

Edited at May 24, 2023 10:00 PM by Matunda
Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 21, 2023 09:52 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

❅ Ethel ❅

Female

Breed

Borzoi

Role

Junkyard dog

Rank

Harem member

Desired Rank

She's content

Appearance

credits to OkamixRyuu on DA

Ethel is certainly an interesting looking dog, that's for sure. A purebred Borzoi, once owned by a wealthy man and used for shows. Upon an unfortunate series of events, she ended up in the streets and then in the Junkyard. Ethel is an incredibly large and tall dog, towering over most. She stands at 28 inches at the shoulder, and weighs 97 lbs. Certainly on the larger side of her breed.

Ethel has very long and smooth fur, colored a clean white with patches of pale smoky grey. Her eyes are a soft honey brown, filled with curiosity and a certain longing. Her most defining feature is her long, narrow muzzle. A classic characteristic of her breed, something that can be viewed as silly or elegant. She overall looks elegant, with her long coat and legs, and her narrow muzzle. Her ears are slightly raised and held up, and can become pricked straight up when she's startled or alert.

Ethel has a very, very long and silky tail. It nearly drags on the ground and often gets dirty. She spends the majority of her time grooming herself to keep the dirt and debris out of her tail, but her attempts are futile. As far as scars go, Ethel has few. She hasn't been in many fights, hasn't been caught in many sticky situations. None of her few scars are visible anyways, they're all hidden by her coat.

Her body is incredibly well-built, given that she's bred for showing and was a former show dog. Ethel is muscular and lean, although living in the Junkyard has taken quite a toll on her. It it wasn't for her long coat, her ribs and the bones of her hips would be visible. Given that she's a sighthound, she excels in agility, not strength.

Hardly anything other than other sight hounds can outrun her. Ethel can be beat in a fight, yes, but not a race. If things get too ugly during a fight, she is able to break free and flee to somewhere necessary. She hasn't had to do this yet considering the fact she's been in few fights, but time may not be as forgiving to her in the future.

Personality

Elegant | Flashy | Calculated | Curious | Manipulative | Cocky | Sarcastic | Judgmental | Spiteful | Jealous | Irritable | Intelligent | Captivating | Confident | Prideful | Alert | Dramatic | Cooperative | Sly | Deceptive | Blunt | Fiery | High-spirited | Playful sometimes | Snappy | Moody | Obsessive | Kind-hearted, deep down

Kin

Open

Crush

N/A

Mate

N/A

Pups

N/A

Other

I want 6 stabyhouns someday<3

Edited at May 21, 2023 10:30 PM by Blissful
Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 21, 2023 10:04 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶♛⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗

Conrí

╚⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

meaning: king of all hounds

Breed: Doberman Mix

Role: Junkyard Dog
Desired Rank Reached

Appearance:

29966570-1-BU6x-Nxx6l-Gh-FWk.png

[credit goes to #244649 for the piece. However, this character is owned by myself]

Conrí is a male of immense proportions for his breed. His lineage is a mixture of predominately doberman given the similar build, but that is not his sole one. The rest remains uncertain due to his colouration and height. He stands at a grand total of 30 inches, a few above the average for a male doberman, while his build remains muscular and broad. His features are very sculpted and defined, each ripple of muscle easily espied to the wandering eye.

The masculine has lengthy, thick legs typically used for power rather than running, but that isn't to say that he isn't swift nor agile. He is, simply isn't the fastest canine around. Instead, his build is best used for power and strength, given its thickness and sturdiness. Conrí facial features are very refined. He may appear brutish, his facial expression most typically blank, though his features remain sharp.

In terms of colouration, the male has a unique, almost unnatural one. He has short fur, often giving him a disadvantage throughout winters and causing him to struggle to remain warm. However, his pelt and its shades allow him to blend easily into his surroundings. He has a range of light and darkened colours, his main one being a slightly dark tan. Upon his chest and back, a lighter tan can be seen taking shape. This same light tan can be spotted upon his ears and paws, while a darker brown remains upon his paws, back, and muzzle. This dark brown stripes along his back in an odd, curvy shape. This marking is symmetrical upon either side, however, the lighter tan that remains beneath it is not.

Upon Conrí's chest rest two spots circled in the same dark brown. In the midst of the circle remains an orange and light tan colour that is different from the other colours. This is the only part of his body that has this new colour and marking. Upon his snout, a dark brown is seen. This dark brown takes up his entire snout before ending at his eyes. However, a single stripe cascades up his forehead and ends at the back of his head. This makes it seem as if Conrí is wearing a muzzle.

His eyes are a bright amber, and his voice is deep and husky.

Personality:

Vicious || Manipulative || Violent || Merciless || Harsh || Deceptive || Mastermind || Calculating || Ambitious || Loud || Patient || Tricky

Conrí is a vicious, vicious creature that takes pleasure in inflicting harm upon others not under his own care. He enjoys psychological torture, manipulating and gaslighting individuals to mess with their heads. You see, Conrí likes mind games, but above all, he enjoys twisting words. He will diminish others for his own amusement, putting them down and breaking them. He is manipulative and merciless, especially when betrayed or harmed. When such an.. incident transpires, that's when Conrí chooses violence rather than forgiveness.

He does care. That much is true, simply isn't.. kind when he is deceived or let down. He feeds his own, provides for them. He would die for them if given the choice, after all, he built them. He would rather die then allow his legacy to crumble. Conrí is selfless towards those that he has taken in, caring, even. He can be fatherly.. but of course, how unfair would it be if he was offered nothing in return for his kindness?

He believes in things being equal. If somebody is putting in more work than the other, well, that doesn't sit right with him. So, Conrí likes to keep things fair. He does a favour for you, you do one for him. It's easy, right? Right! Of course, that is, until you mess up. Conrí hardly gives out second chances. Let him down once and he'll be rid of you within an instance. Thus, it's best to get on his good side. Word is that he goes easier on those he likes.

See? He can be kind.

Calculating and rather a mastermind, Conrí enjoys outsmarting others. He is a very tricky and conniving character, always two steps ahead of somebody else. He is known to make various plans, never just one, and is quick to figure another out if things don't go his way. If he loses, well, then Conrí doesn't give up. He is ambitious in that way. If he wants something, he'll do everything in his power to obtain it.

The masculine is stoic and often emotionless. He prefers to wear a blank face and mask his emotions. He refuses to show weakness in any form. Conrí is unreadable, at least tries to be. He has learned how to train his body and mind to remain relaxed in stressful situations, allowing himself to think clearer. He is also patient. Conrí will wait out anything and anyone. He has time, he has patience. Nobody can outrun him. Well, they can try, but Conrí always finds a way. He will wait for years if he must to obtain revenge. He will track someone until he is old and limping. Patience is key to Conrí. It's how he obtained his rank and built what he did.

If one thing is for certain, he is loyal towards his own. He would fight for what is theirs and would put himself on the line to protect them. That's what they do, they watch out for one another. However, if it isn't reciprocated, then he won't throw you to the wolves, he'll end you himself.

Crush: His Mistress

Mate: His Mistress, and, well, those in the Harem

Pups: Open
Kin: Open

Affiliations:
Klaus ~ This male is one that Conri trusts above all others. He sees him as blood, despite having no relation to him. Regardless, Conri treats him like a brother, respecting his wishes and opinions. There is truly little that Klaus may do to set him off, for he is one of the few that can correct Conri without receiving repercussions. Often ensuring that he's satisfied, it is clear that Conri gives him special treatment. Why wouldn't he? The male has been with him since the beginning, and he'd like to keep it that way.

Edited at May 22, 2023 11:39 AM by Tenebris Umbra
Dog Rp | In Need of Title | Open!May 21, 2023 10:14 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserve stray? Also, how long do reservations last?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us