Poe
:O I love that
 purdy
09:33:50 
ahhh! almost 80 paws!!
 Lazy Kingdom
09:33:37 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Poe
Thank you <3, I forget why I even did it but it stuck :,).
 Poe
09:33:21 
Lazy-
Oh actually! I think Black Cherry would be cute for her :)
 Poe
09:31:53 
Lazy-
I donÂ’t have any suggestions off the top of my head, but I love that you have a theme for names. Very cute.
 icemoons
09:30:57 slushy,ice,moon,
bug, b jake

I have a cromebook that I use for school and it's so old by now, i've had it for like 4 flipping years now
 Lazy Kingdom
09:29:46 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
-WP Click-
ice cream names for her ^^?
Check den for taken names please <3
 BJake
09:26:12 Don't call me BJ.
@BuggyO
I feel bad for him
 BuggyOs
09:24:37 Bug-a-boo
Bjake
a guy sitting in front of my in my communications class yesterday has a computor like that
 BJake
09:24:00 Don't call me BJ.
Fuck i hate my stupid ass computer it sounds like a bullet train getting stopped by a fucking plane
 BuggyOs
09:22:58 Bug-a-boo
hey!
 Tech
09:21:47 
Hey Chat
 icemoons
09:20:35 slushy,ice,moon,
Quest Level 20

Expand your territory. Level up in the Swamp.

Completed: 0/10

➔ 1,000 Mushrooms 10 Party On! 2 Animal Skins Bundle
Turn Down

oh my God... that's gonna take a while,,,
 BuggyOs
09:19:40 Bug-a-boo
ET
yeah lol
 Eternity
09:19:24 ET
Buggy
Probably not! Especially not if it's anything like driving in London haha. Quicker to cycle than drive.
 BuggyOs
09:17:48 Bug-a-boo
Ice
yeah, I saved for a long while, but I also did a few adopts. I'm working on more to hopefully get my much hole stocked back up
 icemoons
09:16:59 slushy,ice,moon,
bug

50,000?!?!?! Holy shit that's awesome!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +1
Snapping Turtle : -5
Death Adder : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Pride lions/ sign ups openFebruary 1, 2022 09:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Moon Valley said:
Name
Leah
Rank
Chosen One
Pride
Dusk
Appearance
Leah is a dark coated lioness. She has some unusual markings on her coat. Leah has baby blue eyes filled with kindness and stuborness.
[Mod Edit: Removed for art theft]
(pic credits: by RedbuzzarddArt on DA)
Personality
Leah is a very hardworking, young lioness. She is very quick when hunting. Leah tends to be reserved to herself most times. She loves to help others, though if they are mean she may never help them in the future. Leah does tend to forgive easily, but she does not forget and will hold the grudge for a while. Leah is always nicer when talking with her sister Chloe.
Mate
Pm
Crush
Pm
Other
Red
Name
Chloe
Rank
Hunter
Pride
Dusk
Appearance
Chloe has a dark color coat like her sister Leah. She would have a different unusual coat pattern along like her sister. Chlore has red eyes, unlike her sister.
[Mod Edit: Removed for art theft]
(pic credits: by shadowgrim13 on DA)
Personality
Chloe is a very nice and helpful lioness. She tends to stay by her sisters side unless she is hunting. Chloe is also sometime hot-headed when arritated. She will do what ever it takes to keep her sister and the pride safe.
Mate
Pm
Crush
Pm
Other
Red

Accepted

Edited at February 4, 2022 01:34 PM by Tolkien
Pride lions/ sign ups openFebruary 1, 2022 09:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

The Midnight Wolves said:
Name:
Willow
Chosen One
Pride:
Lunar
Appearance:
Willow is a dark brown lion with several light brown and black spots on her back. The tip of her ears and her tail are also black. She has Golden eyes and a black nose. She has several scars along her back hips from backing into thorns by accident. Willow also has a golden heart in the center of her head, right in between her eyes.
Personality:
Willow is kind to her packmates. She likes to run and swim from time to time. Willow has slight anger and aggression issues. She likes to hunt small animals like rabbits and Springbok with the help of her packmates. Willow hates sharing and taking turns. She also can't sit still unless she's hunting. She likes to eat what she catches and keep it to herself. Willow also likes to wander off, getting close to the other pack's territory. She is mischievous and gets in trouble a lot (if she gets caught because she is pretty sneaky).
Mate:
N/A
Crush:
Open/PM
Other:
Red

Accepted
Pride lions/ sign ups openFebruary 1, 2022 10:03 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserve Chosen One from the Night Pride, please
Pride lions/ sign ups openFebruary 1, 2022 10:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Argos said:
Reserve Chosen One from the Night Pride, please

Sure
Pride lions/ sign ups openFebruary 1, 2022 10:22 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Jubilee

Pride: Night Pride

Appearance:

Her back is tawny like the sunrise kissing the horizon. Small dots lick her hide and they gather thickly around her haunches. Her fur lightens as it travels down to her stomach which is a light golden cream. Her nose still carries the childish pink that won’t fade until adulthood. To her relief, it is growing into the spotted of her mother’s. Her head still has that cub-like structure, however; the black lines from her eyes that drain into her muzzle still exist, though they are transforming into a dark grey rather than the pitch darkness that haunts the midnight sky.

Personality:

wants to grow up •childish •excitable •loyal •hardworking •zealous •somewhat observant

She wants to grow up. Adults tell her not to rush through her childhood, but she can’t wait to go on her first hunt. To be trusted to go out alone. She hates having to be babysitted by a mother all the time, although she particularly admires her own. She likes to practice her pouncing and she loves to work on her skills. She wants to be the best of the best and will become an experienced and honor-worthy huntress. Yes, that is what will be her life. She is zealous for her pride and will defend it whatever the cost. She is aware that enemies can be from both outside the pride and also the inside.

Mate: None

Crush: TBD

Other: Red

Pride lions/ sign ups openFebruary 1, 2022 10:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Argos said:

Name: Jubilee

Pride: Night Pride

Appearance:

Her back is tawny like the sunrise kissing the horizon. Small dots lick her hide and they gather thickly around her haunches. Her fur lightens as it travels down to her stomach which is a light golden cream. Her nose still carries the childish pink that won’t fade until adulthood. To her relief, it is growing into the spotted of her mother’s. Her head still has that cub-like structure, however; the black lines from her eyes that drain into her muzzle still exist, though they are transforming into a dark grey rather than the pitch darkness that haunts the midnight sky.

Personality:

wants to grow up •childish •excitable •loyal •hardworking •zealous •somewhat observant

She wants to grow up. Adults tell her not to rush through her childhood, but she can’t wait to go on her first hunt. To be trusted to go out alone. She hates having to be babysitted by a mother all the time, although she particularly admires her own. She likes to practice her pouncing and she loves to work on her skills. She wants to be the best of the best and will become an experienced and honor-worthy huntress. Yes, that is what will be her life. She is zealous for her pride and will defend it whatever the cost. She is aware that enemies can be from both outside the pride and also the inside.

Mate: None

Crush: TBD

Other: Red

Accepted
Pride lions/ sign ups openFebruary 4, 2022 12:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Can I join, and if I can can I reserve a chosen one?
Pride lions/ sign ups openFebruary 4, 2022 12:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
suree just let me make sure there is a spot and ill update it :)
Pride lions/ sign ups openFebruary 4, 2022 12:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Nightwalkers said:
Can I join, and if I can can I reserve a chosen one?

it seems there isnt a spot are you intersted in anything else?
Pride lions/ sign ups openFebruary 4, 2022 12:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Umm, let me look.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us