01:45:06 katy | beetle
LOL i had it the wrong way, they get lighter* not darker
 technoblade
01:44:41 Lil Techy | Techno
born with black fur that turns white over time

basically mela to albino over time
 distant-lands
01:44:30 katy | beetle
they just get darker over-time. works the same way as vitiligo, different art for different years of the wolf's life.
 starmutt
01:43:52 marsh | they/it
im still confused how black phase works lmao
 365partygirl
01:43:28 ⑅ ♥̩
im so mad this isnt even my main account 😭😭😭
 technoblade
01:42:16 Lil Techy | Techno
fucking sniped damn
 technoblade
01:41:56 Lil Techy | Techno
Partygirl

and she's a heavyweight!
 distant-lands
01:41:45 katy | beetle
that's some insane luck. and a HW too!
 365partygirl
01:40:42 ⑅ ♥̩
first try hello??
-WP Click-
 technoblade
01:39:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Enigma

It's been crazy, I've made so much this month alone.
 Enigma
01:37:49 
@techno
I see your hoard has turned you into a Smaug xD super fair, I find myself stingier when I have more vs less funds

@Continental
Pretty much anything of mine is yours if you want lol you know I'm on my way out <3
 Continental Wolves
01:33:38 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Enigma
I was trying for a chim pup from one of my custom females thanks for the thought though
 technoblade
01:32:23 Lil Techy | Techno
Enigma

I am very protective of my funds. It took me so long to convince myself to even do this.
 Enigma
01:31:38 
@techno
Ah, you can probably host that monthly with those prizes then!

@Continental
Did you want a chim? PM me
 distant-lands
01:31:35 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
that works i guess
 Existence
01:31:09 Exist / Kuskyn
Techy I'm in xD
 technoblade
01:30:50 Lil Techy | Techno
Exist

Yes I am planning large prizes for an art contest so prepare yourself.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Alligator : -3
Cheetah : 0
Brown Bear : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   8 

Magic Royal Pups Sign UpNovember 29, 2021 01:26 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award

Polarias said:
Can I reserve Queen?

Yes 😊
Magic Royal Pups Sign UpNovember 29, 2021 01:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name? Ash
Age? Something between 5-4 years
Gender? Female
Rank? Queen
Character Description?
genstart.php?bgpic=38&shadow=Y&sex=F&base=32&rank=O&piebald1=1&legtype=8&tailtype=3&pointscolor=1&brindle=0&eyes=1&muzzletype=0&muzzlecolor=0&headtype=0&ears=0&shoulder=0&backtype=8&backcolor=1&speckletype=0&specklecolor=0&eecolor=0&eetype=0&nose=0&okapi=0&leopard=0&decor1=0&gear=122&harl=0&bel=0&som=0&pietype=1&alt=1&backtype2=0&backcolor2=0&a1=1&a2=2&a3=3&a4=12&a5=11&a6=10&a7=4&a11=14&a8=17&a9=16&a10=15&a12=5&a13=13&a14=7&a15=8&a16=9&a17=6&b1=100&b2=100&b3=100&b4=46&b5=100&b6=100&b7=100&b8=100&b9=100&b10=100&b11=100&b12=100&b13=100&b14=100&b15=100&b16=100&b17=100
Avarge heigh wolfshe with a black and white fur. She has a light body structure, typically feminine. Reasonably fit
Personality? Ash is one of those elegant dominant ladies. She herself says that she is a perfectionist. Always in what she does and behaves, Ash tries to keep grace and beauty. Queen likes when there is order and when others respect her, royal famyli and her will. She's also kind selfish and sometimes can't see others' feelings because of her narcissism.
Mate? Simar
Crush? Simar?
Likes? Enjoy oneself with her friends, be high in the hierarchy, to be admired, her own pups
Dislikes? Disobedience, when something doesn't go to her plan, when someone harms any member from her family
Weakness? Female often exaggerating in the stressfull situations. Sometimes she just gets hysterical and can't get out of it by herself. In a fight, Ash often overestimates her chances because of her impulsiveness and too big self-confidence.
Back Story? At the begining Ash wasn't part of the royal family. She was born as an ordinary sub in who served in other pack. Her pride has always told her that her destiny isn't to be a subordinate but the ruler who would be above all of pack members . Formerly she had a mother of brothers and sisters. But she renounced them to her ambitions. She wandered a long time in search of her promised throne. Until one day she met the king of winter kingdom...
OOC(out of character); If someone would like to do a plot about the family or become one of her siblings fell free to PM!.
Also to the person who would claim king: I'll contact you to establish few things about them.

Edited at November 30, 2021 12:46 AM by Polarias
Magic Royal Pups Sign UpNovember 29, 2021 03:07 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award

Polarias said:
Name? Ash
Age? Something between 5-4 years
Gender? Female
Rank? Queen
Character Description?
genstart.php?bgpic=38&shadow=Y&sex=F&base=32&rank=O&piebald1=1&legtype=8&tailtype=3&pointscolor=1&brindle=0&eyes=1&muzzletype=0&muzzlecolor=0&headtype=0&ears=0&shoulder=0&backtype=8&backcolor=1&speckletype=0&specklecolor=0&eecolor=0&eetype=0&nose=0&okapi=0&leopard=0&decor1=0&gear=122&harl=0&bel=0&som=0&pietype=1&alt=1&backtype2=0&backcolor2=0&a1=1&a2=2&a3=3&a4=12&a5=11&a6=10&a7=4&a11=14&a8=17&a9=16&a10=15&a12=5&a13=13&a14=7&a15=8&a16=9&a17=6&b1=100&b2=100&b3=100&b4=46&b5=100&b6=100&b7=100&b8=100&b9=100&b10=100&b11=100&b12=100&b13=100&b14=100&b15=100&b16=100&b17=100
Avarge heigh wolfshe with a black and white fur. She has a light body structure, typically feminine. Reasonably fit
Personality? Ash is one of those elegant dominant ladies. She herself says that she is a perfectionist. Always in what she does and behaves, Ash tries to keep grace and beauty. Queen likes when there is order and when others respect her, royal famyli and her will. She's also kind selfish and sometimes can't see others' feelings because of her narcissism.
Mate? we will see after joining (or not) king
Crush? n/n
Likes? Enjoy oneself with her friends, be high in the hierarchy, to be admired, her own pups
Dislikes? Disobedience, when something doesn't go to her plan, when someone harms any member from her family
Weakness? Female often exaggerating in the stressfull situations. Sometimes she just gets hysterical and can't get out of it by herself. In a fight, Ash often overestimates her chances because of her impulsiveness and too big self-confidence.
Back Story? At the begining Ash wasn't part of the royal family. She was born as an ordinary sub in who served in other pack. Her pride has always told her that her destiny isn't to be a subordinate but the ruler who would be above all of pack members . Formerly she had a mother of brothers and sisters. But she renounced them to her ambitions. She wandered a long time in search of her promised throne. Until one day she met the king of winter kingdom...
OOC(out of character); If someone would like to do a plot about the family or become one of her siblings fell free to PM!.
Also to the person who would claim king: I'll contact you to establish few things about them.

Accepted
Magic Royal Pups Sign UpNovember 29, 2021 03:09 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Edited : we found a king
but there are other ranks to choose from.

Edited at November 29, 2021 04:53 PM by Musa Santa Paws
Magic Royal Pups Sign UpNovember 29, 2021 04:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name? spoter
Age? 3
Gender? male
Rank? king
Character Description?genstart.php?decor=Y&id=3654345&tm=1638224537
Personality? he is kind to all he loves his pups and he will do anything to pertect him and safe he will ceep the kingdom safe and clean and feed for tell he dies
Mate?ash
Crush?none
Likes?his kingdom and his family
Dislikes? bad wolves and harsh croulity
Weakness? his family
Back Story? when he was a pup his mom and dad died and he was close to death but a queen fund him and toke him back with her and she rased him tell she died but by then he was king
Magic Royal Pups Sign UpNovember 29, 2021 04:40 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Edited someone signed up to be the king Moonknight.

Edited at November 29, 2021 04:54 PM by Musa Santa Paws
Magic Royal Pups Sign UpNovember 29, 2021 04:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name?
Age?
Gender?
Rank?
Character Description?
Personality?
Mate?
Crush?
Likes?
Dislikes?
Weakness?
Back Story?

Name:Simar
Character Description:Simar is a black wolf, with multiple bite marks on his legs and tail. He has a red circle around his neck and rust colored speckles on his shoulder. Simar is a bit of a brute, being very muscled on his shoulders and legs. Simar physique is a very fit wolf, not having a lot of stamina but can run very fast for a short amount of time.
Personality:Simar is kind of anti-social and let's Ash do most of the work in ruling, but he is very kind to those who are close to him. Simar hates being in crowded areas, preferring the peace if quiet and his own mind to most people. He is very sarcastic but takes thing to literally most of the time. Simar is cunning, loving to go into a battle of words rather than a real one. Simar is very loyal and would never betray those he loves. He is usually humble, not wanting to draw attention to himself. Even though Simar would rather to debate, he is no coward and will accept every challenge thrown at him, even if he is bound to lose. This is where he got most of his wounds, yet he never learns.
Mate:Ash
Crush:Ash
Likes:Quiet, a good debate, Ash, his pups, his smarts, the caves, and his guards.
Dislikes:Fire, crowds, loud noises, wolves who don't have an opinion on a subject, and wolves who talk to much.
Weaknesses:Fire, a challenge,his lack of stamina, and his past.
Background:Simar was born into the royal family and yearned for power, eventually he killed for it. When Simar was two he challenged his father to duel for the crown, thinking that Simar couldn't win he accepted. Little did his father know that Simar had been training with his royal guard, eventually Simar won, killing his father for the crown. Simar hates what he did and deeply regrets it. Hating anybody who brings it up. Later that year there was an assassination, killing Simar's mother with fire. That is why he is terrified of fire. Simar grieved for 1 week in total silence, and found it comforting, he now prefers this to what he previously.

Edited at November 29, 2021 04:54 PM by Silver Hearts
Magic Royal Pups Sign UpNovember 29, 2021 04:55 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award

Silver Hearts said:
Name?
Age?
Gender?
Rank?
Character Description?
Personality?
Mate?
Crush?
Likes?
Dislikes?
Weakness?
Back Story?

Character Description:Simar is a black wolf, with multiple bite marks on his legs and tail. He has a red circle around his neck and rust colored speckles on his shoulder. Simar is a bit of a brute, being very muscled on his shoulders and legs. Simar physique is a very fit wolf, not having a lot of stamina but can run very fast for a short amount of time.
Personality:Simar is kind of anti-social and let's Ash do most of the work in ruling, but he is very kind to those who are close to him. Simar hates being in crowded areas, preferring the peace if quiet and his own mind to most people. He is very sarcastic but takes thing to literally most of the time. Simar is cunning, loving to go into a battle of words rather than a real one. Simar is very loyal and would never betray those he loves. He is usually humble, not wanting to draw attention to himself. Even though Simar would rather to debate, he is no coward and will accept every challenge thrown at him, even if he is bound to lose. This is where he got most of his wounds, yet he never learns.
Likes:Quiet, a good debate, Ash, his pups, his smarts, the caves, and his guards.
Dislikes:Fire, crowds, loud noises, wolves who don't have an opinion on a subject, and wolves who talk to much.
Background:Simar was born into the royal family and yearned for power, eventually he killed for it. When Simar was two he challenged his father to duel for the crown, thinking that Simar couldn't win he accepted. Little did his father know that Simar had been training with his royal guard, eventually Simar won, killing his father for the crown. Simar hates what he did and deeply regrets it. Hating anybody who brings it up. Later that year there was an assassination, killing Simar's mother with fire. That is why he is terrified of fire. Simar grieved for 1 week in total silence, and found it comforting, he now prefers this to what he previously.

Accepted also I love your avatar it's so gorgeous.
Magic Royal Pups Sign UpNovember 29, 2021 04:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Musa Santa Paws said:

Silver Hearts said:
Name?
Age?
Gender?
Rank?
Character Description?
Personality?
Mate?
Crush?
Likes?
Dislikes?
Weakness?
Back Story?

Thanks! Also who will be king? Never mind, just saw your edit

Edited at November 29, 2021 04:57 PM by Silver Hearts
Magic Royal Pups Sign UpNovember 29, 2021 05:12 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award

Silver Hearts said:

Musa Santa Paws said:

Silver Hearts said:
Name?
Age?
Gender?
Rank?
Character Description?
Personality?
Mate?
Crush?
Likes?
Dislikes?
Weakness?
Back Story?

Thanks! Also who will be king? Never mind, just saw your edit

Your welcome.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us