Wolf Play : The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | Open
Chatbox
 Clear Sky
06:18:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy well yea :')
 Amygdala
06:16:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
I need to take my car for an oil change next week...i drove 15.000km in 160 days🤣
 Clear Sky
06:14:58 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy lol
 Amygdala
06:12:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Eh...could be better but nothing to complain about lol
 Clear Sky
06:11:13 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy fine i guess, hows yours?
 Amygdala
06:10:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey sky XD
How's life?
 Clear Sky
06:09:34 Sky / Blue - she,her
hi amy
 Amygdala
05:51:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hello chat
 Tiny Village
05:26:10 Tiny
Good game
 Tiny Village
05:18:09 Tiny
Want to*
 Tiny Village
05:17:58 Tiny
Anyone wanna PvP my request is up there
 ZEFHYR
05:05:23 
well thank you for your patience
 The-Storyteller
04:59:10 Zyra_the_wolf
When I was new, I literally asked someone how the chat system works. And some other random questions about the game-
 ZEFHYR
04:56:27 
:) thanks!
 Ecifircas
04:52:38 
ZEFHYR, no worries - I never mind answering questions and neither do many other users. We were all new at once point. :-)
 ZEFHYR
04:52:01 
oh krikey...lol ok. someday I will gt thru playing without asking dumb questions...righty
 Ecifircas
04:50:44 
ZEFHYR, if they don't have the option, that means you've already given them a paws up. :)
 ZEFHYR
04:46:07 
no... many of the profiles do not have that? of three i looked at, only one does
 Ecifircas
04:44:01 
ZEFHYR, go to their page and next to their paws count, there's a little button that says 'Paws Up'. ^^

-Click-
 ZEFHYR
04:42:44 
how do you give another player "paws up" ?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +1
Green Python : -2
Caiman : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   14 

The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 09:14 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sigma it is then. <3
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 09:15 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

is it alright if i have a cannibal baby? ;-;

The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 09:16 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserved ^-^

Plague Doctor said:
Sigma it is then. <3

The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 09:17 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
I don't know. Can you >.>

The Dragonborn said:

is it alright if i have a cannibal baby? ;-;

The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 09:17 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
well i dunno if it was alright lmao
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 09:19 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Well the pack would frown upon cannibalism and she would've probably been murked-
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 09:22 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
hmm, maybe she keeps it hidden- xD
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 09:26 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Cascade

"I- of course I am being serious. I'm dead serious."

Name:

Cascade

4 Years 2 Month

Female

Sentinel

Desired Rank:

Satisfied

Appearance:

Credits: HOTNStock @ DA || HOTNStock@DA link

Due to her lovely genetic pool, Cascade stands at 32 inches, or in other words, 2.6ft tall. Her weight is unknown, but some say she looks around 80-97lbs (pounds).

By the looks of her pelt, she looks soft.. like a teddy bear. Unfortunatelty, that is not the case. Instead of being soft, her coat as a rough texture to it, almost surprising to most. It is rather thick, bred and built for harsh environments, only her muzle is the one thing not to be covered by her coat. In the light, her coat shows varies of colors, white, grey, black, and tan. Its not hard to see this, for most of these colors are prominent on her back, shoulders and tail. In the dark, her coat gets rather.. shady. The white turns into a grey, the grey turns into a darker shade of grey, brown melting in with the dark strands of fur, and the black almost shifts into a dark obsidian. 6. These colors are faint, and during the seasons of spring and summer the boldness of them fades away, but once fall and winter comes around.. its truly unseeing.

Underneath all that fur, her skin is not a white but a steel grey, when wet and shining under the sun, you could almost see a glimmer to it.. like the suns reflection.

Her eyes are a light hazel, barely standing out, not something particulary unique about her apperance. While, her pawpads and nose are a smoky black.

Personality:

Basics
Loyal || Honest || Trustworthy || Defensive || Protective || Moody || Her Bite is worse then her Bark

Cascade is really a simple wolf, very easy to read, and just in general, a simple wolf.

Standing by her word, she took a vow, that she would remain loyal, and honest. She promised this to her dying mother, and for 4 years, she had kept that promise, and is not about to break it now. In her definition, to be loyal, you must prove yourself to others, and prove to them you will do as they say, you will stand by there side, you will protect them at all costs even if it means death. To be loyal, she charges into battles to protect those who have earned her loyalty, to be loyal, she would exterminate all risks and threats to those who deserve her loyalty. To be loyal, she would give up her life, giving it to the next, making a clear path for them into the next life. Some say she is 'too loyal' or even 'brain washed'. That is not what she thinks, she believes she is being as loyal as she should be, within reason of course. Those who have her loyalty until their final breath consist of her family, and her high-ups. Friends come and go, but never family.. no. Family is for life, and her loyalty is for life.

While being Loyal is a huge part of her, she is allowed to be moody once in a while, isn't she? Everyone here and there had bad days.. everyone does, its a part of life, but Cascade- her 'moody' days are, understated, you could say. When she becomes moody, or agitated, she attempts to hold it in but sometimes she can't. Its best to steer clear of Cas when she becomes upset. She becomes aggressive, and begins to lash out at others, spitting out words of anger and frustration. Half the time she doesn't mean what she says but there have been occassions where she, does. When she becomes moody, she is more aggressive with words rather then brute force, but occasionally she does bite and snap.

Whether loyal, upset, or anything of the other sort, she always seems to tell the truth, no matter the occassion. Its really easy to see, even a pup could see she is an honest wolf, a wolf of her word. She doesn't break promises, she keeps them and fulfills them when she can. She rarely ever tells lies, unless its for good reason, such as if a murderer were to enter her den, and ask her questions as to where her family was, in that scenario, she would lie.. then she would rip the wolf apart leaving only bones and fur to remain. That leads us onto one of her other sides~

Barbaric. There is obviously a reason why she has been called Barbaric. As if she was trying to survive in a crude world, she rips.. not, slash here, slash there rip. She physically rips wolves apart.. yes. Yes- she does do that, yes. Some have never seen her in action before, and therefore call it white lies, but unfortunately for them, once they see her in action, it is nearly impossible to forget what they have witnessed. She is brutal, cruel, callous and most of all, very dangerous. She gives second chances, but rarely, and most of those second chances usually end up being more wretched, gory deaths rather then those she kills off the bat.

Again. She is a very simply wolf to figure out.

Affiliations:

Hm- PM me

Kin:

N/A
PM me (Sire, Dam, Sibling)

Crush:

N/A

Mate:

N/A

Offspring:

N/A

Others:

*stares at thunderbird, considering what to do with it.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rune

"What is that-"

Name:

Rune

1 Years 10 Months

Female

Sigma

Desired Rank:

Can't make up her mind

Appearance:

Credits: HOTNStock @ DA || HOTNStock@DA link

Standing at 25 inches, or, 2 feet tall and weighing just about 64lbs, Rune is a small for her pack, thankfully not to small, but small enough for some wolves thinking they can just walk all over her. Don't underestimate the tiny.

Not very unique looking at all, has the casual red coat, black and grey dapples sugar coating the auburn red slivers of fur. Her coat is not as thick as the others, only about a few inches thick, but her muscles and weight make up for it. 6. She looks scrawny, but does have some meat to her. Her muscles are not very defined, for they are covered in fur and skin, even if she was hairless, they would not be defined for reasons. Most of her power and muscle comes from her legs and jaws, her chest has some meat to it, but not as much as it should.

Her pawpads and nose are a dark shade of brown, usually seeming to look like a black.

Scars cover half of her face, the right side. Scars from previous fights and brawls with other wolves, scarring her for the rest of her days. Most of the healed wounds consist of bite marks mostly, a few claw scratches here and there. She doesn't talk about it much, for it reminds of the past which she would rather forget.

Personality:

Basics
Myseterious || Paranoid || Sharp Tongue || Intelligent || Shady

Being such a small wolf, comes questions, and when there are questions, come concern, and when concern starts to roll in.. the unthinkable is revealed.

Rune is not simple, yet not complicated. She is more mysterious and cautious then most. She likes to stay to herself, but she doesn't really care if she socializes with others, its a part of nature, she might as well deal with it now rather in a few years where everyone may abandon her and she may miss her chance at every socializing again, never meeting the true love of her life, never getting the chance to have kids..... yes, she is very paranoid. While being paranoid, comes with some perks suprisingly. How? Well, she is constantly searching for red flags, danger, threats, anything that is off or anything that indicates harm for herself and the pack. Mainly for herself.

Being, small and herself, most wolves don't expect her to be smart or strategic, or even what some call a "sharp tongue". Unfortunately for them, they expected wrong, very, very wrong. When Rune gets into a fight, its more verbal then physical, and to let you know, she is a champion in verbal arguments. She speaks fast, quick, and talks about anything that can bring another fellow wolf down. If you have insecurities, fears, she will find them, and talk down to you about them, pushing them deep into your skull, possibly scarring you for life (exaggeration). She doesn't care about your feelings, your life, she simply doesn't care, simple as that. Once you become her enemy, it is hard to come back from that. As long as your her enemy, she will push you down, and stomp on you like a bug.

Tiny but Mighty.

Affiliations:

Panacaea - Rune needs some some friends... or does she? This little pup taunts and teases her, and it is almost unbearable, but at the same time, it is some times funny and amusing. Towards the pup of course..

Neziton - Her dear Uncle. Rune and Neziton aren't as close as you'd think. They are distant as of now, but in the near future, Rune has a feeling they'll connect, and act like a real family. Unfortunately, Rune isn't one to be very social and talkative, she is more shady and quiet then anything. She has seen other pups with their uncles, and contemplated talking with Uncle Neziton more, but fear and anxiety change her mind most of the time.

PM me

Kin:

Uncle: Neziton
PM me

Crush:

N/A

Mate:

N/A

Offspring:

At her age, I'd be worried.

Others:

*pokes thor burd*

Edited at November 10, 2021 12:14 PM by Covidic Coffee
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 09:27 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Because I am too lazy to think of new characters, here are these two lovelies :,>
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 09:47 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

proudly calls herself piranha.

she is two years old

as you probably guessed, she's female

her rank is sigma

her desired rank is sentinel, although this is highly unlikely.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾✠☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

a bulky and strong-looking creature. others have said she has mutt-dog origins, but she will gladly deny this with a snarl. long legs, large shoulders, and a barrel chest add to her overall intimidating appearance. her ears are slightly smaller than normal, and the tips flop over just a smidge. her paws are large compared to the rest of her body, and sport sharp claws.

dark blue eyes are framed by thick lashes, and a sneer almost always plays on her lips. her tail is just a tad skinnier and shorter than most, and isn't really noticeable unless one looks super close.

a gluttonous and ferocious individual, if she wants something, she'll get it, whether or not someone's hurt in the process. she shows no remorse for things that she does, and is fully confident in herself and her actions.

some have described her to be a ravenous and possibly rabid creature, but in reality... well, no, they're pretty right. she almost never thinks before she acts, and is rather impulsive. she has no regard for the traditions they follow, often heard mumbling about how stupid it is. of course, she's not dumb enough to say it around a wolf that holds value to the pack.

she usually hangs around the omegas, but not in a very kind way. instead, she takes great joy in demanding that the Omegas clean up after her, or ordering them to do nearly impossible tasks. if they do anything wrong, she'll sometimes even take a snap at them. she'll never do this around a higher rank.

she's a bully, not an idiot.

---

affiliations will be added later.

mother is Vivalda. her father is unkown.

she currently has no crush, however, this could easily change.

no mate

no offspring

she may or may not be a cannibal... she certainly has the tendencies. she also often dreams of thunderbirds.

Edited at November 9, 2021 12:11 PM by The Dragonborn

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   14 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us