Dark pack
10:33:56 
hi chat
 BuggyOs
10:33:46 Bug-a-boo
feline!
 Emmet
10:33:11 Emmet (he/him)
Canines or felines folks? (I wanna design stuff but canÂ’t decide feline or canine)
 Amygdala
10:32:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
If the M&M arw chocolate only i choose them. If not it's skittles for me
 Saint
10:31:43 
also, do some prey have higher flee rates (not just during winter)
 purdy
10:31:13 
I'mma ask this one more time before it gets old M&Ms or skittles
 starmutt
10:28:22 marsh | they/it
yah i'm not sure if its a bug or not

i get swamp and jungle quests i cannot complete due to all my levels being in forest lol
 Amygdala
10:28:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Thank you. It doesn't bother me too much because i will just skip it...i just thought it was weird
 Red River Wolves
10:26:52 Redd Dead
Amy,
Apparently the quests are based off overall territory, not terrain specific. There's a suggestion about it here
-WP Click-
 Saint
10:26:50 
yeah i also have the elk quest and i was 19 so i just got up two levels but if your further away, yeah thats weird
 Amygdala
10:25:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Saint
No idea. I checked encyclopedia and elk appear after level 21. I am level 13 at the moment
 Saint
10:24:19 
amy is that a glitch or do you just have to level up til you can?
 Amygdala
10:23:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Huh...i got a quest i can't do.
I need to defeat 10 elks in mountains but my mountains are not a high enough level
 icemoons
10:18:07 slushy,ice,moon,
forest

Oh wow let me rephrase that then... Welcome BACK to wolf play lmao
 Forest Dwelling
10:16:42 Floor
@ice

Thank you but I've been an on and off player since before the game became 16+ lol
 icemoons
10:15:20 slushy,ice,moon,
forest. I also saw you joined like 5 days ago so welcome to WP
 Forest Dwelling
10:14:19 Floor
@ice

I just lurk in the shadows usually so I'm not surprised if you haven't seen me before.
 icemoons
10:12:33 slushy,ice,moon,
forest

Thanks! also I don't think we've met
 Amygdala
10:12:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ice
Wow congrats

Serpents
I prefear battle quests. I explore a lot so they are easier to complete for me XD

I did get some nice AC qirls so i might try breeding quests more often
 Forest Dwelling
10:11:18 Floor
@ice

Congrats on acing the test!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Leopard : 0
Wolverine : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   14 

The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 10, 2021 07:38 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Seneca
Desired Rank: Content
Appearance:
https://wolfplaygame.com/custom.php?cid=152520
Seneca is almost a greyscale, but not quite. Her base color is granite, with many layers of greyscale, tan, and red Merle markings. Shape-wise, Seneca is rather small, standing only 24 inches tall, 4 feet long (nose to tail tip), and only 54 pounds. Seneca doesn't have large, defined muscle, her body being leaner and lither. However, Seneca is still a little powerhouse. What Seneca lacks in brute strength, she makes up for in speed and maneuverability. Scars cover Seneca's body, but none are overly important or noticeable. Seneca's only "marking" is that her front left paw pad is pink, while the rest are black. She wears blue jay feathers tucked behind her ear, but otherwise doesn't accessorize. (she can lose the feathers if it doesn't work with the RP.)
Personality:
Seneca is most definitely a no-nonsense kind of wolf. She takes hunting very seriously, treating it more like a lifestyle, not just a necessity. Despite her commitment, Seneca doesn't enjoy killing. She kills for the pack, not for sport.
Seneca is rather quiet, both while hunting and not. Seneca would much rather "speak" through action and loyalty. Seneca tries to avoid the hustle and bustle of the main den as much as possible, so she ends up in her nest of furs quite a lot. Which, considering how large her 'nest' is, she ends up quite cosy. Seneca doesn't act differently around friends, though perhaps she is a little more open.
Affiliations: will fill out as RP progresses
Kin: Catori - niece
Crush: Hmm
Mate: PM me
Offspring: PM me
Others: Thunderbird
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Catori
Desired Rank: Scout
Appearance:
Overall, Catori is a grey wolf with creamish-brown markings. She has an obsidian harlequin, but it is very muted and fairly unnoticeable. Much more noticeable is the cream belton that covers her entire body, consentrating towards her face and legs. To go along with these markings, Catori has four pink paws, and emerald green eyes.
Catori, like her aunt, is a small wolf. She stands at 3.6 feet long, and 2.8 feet tall (to the shoulder). Catori has a slim build, with little in the means of muscle. However, Catori has learned how to use her speed to her advantage.
Personality: The only thing that runs faster than Catori is her tounge. Catori has a way of using up all the air in the room. Catori doesn't stop talking. Ever. Period. Trying to make Catori stop talking only makes her talk more. Long story short, don't go to Catori if you need someone to talk to.
Catori has a bright look at the world, despite her past. The only thing that can get her down is mentioning her sister. If one does mention the subject, they will be met by uncharacteristic quiet. Only Catori, her mother, and possibly her father know what happened to her sister. Catori can never focus on one thing for too long before she gets bored. Basically, Catori has the attention span of a butterfly.
Affiliations: Will fill out as RP progresses
Kin: Seneca - aunt
Crush: Perhaps?
Mate: No
Offspring: Eww!!!
Others: Thunderbird
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 10, 2021 07:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I might make a Novussan later in the day.
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 10, 2021 08:29 AM

Dragonhorse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserve a scout and an omega?
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 10, 2021 11:24 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Seneca and Catori are accepted
Scout and Omega reserved :)
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 10, 2021 06:51 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I know I'm a bit late to the party, but I'd like to make a Female Scout or Omega if possible. I wasn't sure if any spots were open. I can have her finished quickly.
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 10, 2021 08:06 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Omegas are the only ranks available <3
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 10, 2021 08:07 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'll make a female one then!
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 10, 2021 08:08 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserved my dear <3
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 10, 2021 08:31 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Yelena;
Often goes by Elle or Len
Omega
Desired Rank:
Anything Higher
Appearance:

Credit for Image Belongs to Khalliysgraphy on DA. Stock Image.

Yelena is a creature of naturally small stature, coming off as unimposing when seen. There is not a thread within the female that makes her come across as threatening, there have been fiercer pups seen than the petite she. Standing at a whopping 27 inches tall, at most, and barely coming in at 70 lbs, on a good day, the female is tiny, down right dainty really. If it weren't for her obvious lupine characteristics, one might mistake her for a coyote of unusual coloring at times.

Holding a more slender and slim build, there isn't a whole lot of meet to the female. Normally a female like her would look lithe and graceful, but, given her rank, and her lack of nutrition, the female comes off as skinny, near scrawny really. Still, the female isn't hard on the eyes. Due to her more delicate physique, the lack of weight doesn't look sickly on the female, and she's able to uphold a closer to normal weight on the scraps she's able to eat. If she were a larger wolf, it would be a different story.

Strengths wise, it's clear that Yelena isn't a she-wolf designed for power and strength. If she were at full health she would be perfectly adept at speed and agility, perhaps even stamina if she did get strong enough. She wouldn't be winning any wrestling competitions, but races? Definitely. It would be a wonder of who could catch her if she decided to run.

The dark female has a coat of beautiful coloration that many often mistake for just black. Instead her base color is actually more of a very dark brown, like the darkest of chocolate. Through her coat though, are black guard hairs, making it appear even darker and taking on that near black appearance. There are lighter colors mixed throughout it too, primarily grey and a lighter brown, that help turn the medley of colors into one cohesive unit of mild darkness. Her fur looks like a living entity, highlighting areas to show off her more defined features, and darkening others to make her seem more fearsome than she is.

Her fur itself is more mid lengthed, but is rather thick, providing a fair amount of insulation and cushion to her thin frame. Her coat is nothing to scoff at, and should she ever be recognized as anything other than an omega, it would be obvious that she is an attractive she wolf.

Yelena's eyes stand out against her coat, a bright golden hue radiating within them. They are bright and burning, the truest shade of topaz that makes it hard to hold her gaze if she were ever allowed to. The female's scent, when not marred with dirt or blood, is something soft and soothing, like faint jasmine on a fall breeze, the herby but floral scent mixing with that of the forest leaves.

Personality:

Yelena is a female with a heart of almost entirely pure gold. What she lacks in size, the female certainly makes up for it in heart. Known for being incredibly kind, caring, and overall sweet, there truly isn't a mean bone in the female's body. She isn't spiteful, she isn't petty, she always is the first to try and help others, and only wants the best for them. Len is a rather selfless creature, almost too selfless at times. She's the type of canine to always put others before herself, her news and wants coming last, and she has never minded when her efforts for someone else's goals and left her own lacking. As far as she is concerned, she can work on her own things later. Yelena just likes to see other wolves happy, and she never hesitates to do what she can to help make it possible.

Highly compassionate, the female also can be a bit innocent too. She isn't the type to see the bad things about wolves, always choosing to find something good within them and focus on that. However, she's also accepting of others too. She never tries to judge people for their own flaws or issues, and is always the first to try and accept them for how they are. She believes everyone, no matter how bad they are, deserves compassion and love.

Len is a rather easy going and relaxed female, no one that is hard to get along with. She can be a bit quiet at times, perhaps even a little shy, but that mostly comes from her rank as an omega. She is a friendly wolf, capable of being social, but her rank limits that, and has developed her into being a more quiet creature. Still, though, the she-wolf is relaxed, not one who is naturally more uptight or strict like others. She likes to go with the flow, and sees herself as more of a carefree spirit. If Yelena had it her way, she'd live like the wind, following it where ever it took her. She loves to laugh and enjoy life, the little she's able to, and enjoys being in the company of others who don't try to bend her into some mold she can't fit into. She is a light soul, and she wants to be allowed to remain so.

Free spirted and a dreamer, Yelena loves to let her mind wander. She isn't rebellious in the slightest, often not found testing the rules of the pack, with a few exceptions of course. She is much more likely to be found going the path of least resistance, but it doesn't mean the female doens't hope or dream about a life in a different way. She often can be found day dreaming her way through the day, coming up with differeny scenarios of what could be. This often leads her to losing track of time, something that others tend not to be overly fond of. Still, the female is devoted to others, doting in a way to show her affection towards them however she can. She is supportive of them, and can even be a little naive. Keep in mind, though, that Yelena is often choosing to be naive about things. She is choosing to only look on the bright side of things. She refuses to succumb to the darkness and misery of what her life could be, instead focuses on any little bright thing she can find.

Affiliations:
Bolverkr - He is everything to her. Despite her rank and his, the two might as well be considered best friends. Having known him most of her life, there is no wolf Len is more comfortable with. He takes up a constant residence in her mind and heart, and she's happy to let him stay there. With all the rules of the pack, Yelena knows there is nothing there that could ever become anything, but she lets her heart dabble in a little bit of hope. Though, she isn't entirely certain her feelings aren't reciprocated.
Kin:
None;
She would have had six siblings but they've all left the pack, failed the trails, or died.
Crush:
Mayhaps a certain someone, but she dare not breathe about it.
Mate:
None, she isn't allowed.
Offspring:
None, see above.
Though it's all she wants one day.
Others:
Yelena was born the smallest pup of her litter, not quite a true runt, but small enough that the difference was noticable. This meant she lack the endurance, strength, and stamina of the other younger wolves to pass the trials. She got close the second time, but it just wasn't enough. That, along with her belief that the trials are foolish and barbaric and should be what decides if a wolf is "worthy" of being in the pack, are what has landed her as an Omega.
Thunderbirds are just storm Phoenixes.

Edited at November 11, 2021 12:19 PM by Imperial Sands
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 11, 2021 12:19 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yelena is finished :)

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   14 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us