Dark pack
10:33:56 
hi chat
 BuggyOs
10:33:46 Bug-a-boo
feline!
 Emmet
10:33:11 Emmet (he/him)
Canines or felines folks? (I wanna design stuff but canÂ’t decide feline or canine)
 Amygdala
10:32:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
If the M&M arw chocolate only i choose them. If not it's skittles for me
 Saint
10:31:43 
also, do some prey have higher flee rates (not just during winter)
 purdy
10:31:13 
I'mma ask this one more time before it gets old M&Ms or skittles
 starmutt
10:28:22 marsh | they/it
yah i'm not sure if its a bug or not

i get swamp and jungle quests i cannot complete due to all my levels being in forest lol
 Amygdala
10:28:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Thank you. It doesn't bother me too much because i will just skip it...i just thought it was weird
 Red River Wolves
10:26:52 Redd Dead
Amy,
Apparently the quests are based off overall territory, not terrain specific. There's a suggestion about it here
-WP Click-
 Saint
10:26:50 
yeah i also have the elk quest and i was 19 so i just got up two levels but if your further away, yeah thats weird
 Amygdala
10:25:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Saint
No idea. I checked encyclopedia and elk appear after level 21. I am level 13 at the moment
 Saint
10:24:19 
amy is that a glitch or do you just have to level up til you can?
 Amygdala
10:23:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Huh...i got a quest i can't do.
I need to defeat 10 elks in mountains but my mountains are not a high enough level
 icemoons
10:18:07 slushy,ice,moon,
forest

Oh wow let me rephrase that then... Welcome BACK to wolf play lmao
 Forest Dwelling
10:16:42 Floor
@ice

Thank you but I've been an on and off player since before the game became 16+ lol
 icemoons
10:15:20 slushy,ice,moon,
forest. I also saw you joined like 5 days ago so welcome to WP
 Forest Dwelling
10:14:19 Floor
@ice

I just lurk in the shadows usually so I'm not surprised if you haven't seen me before.
 icemoons
10:12:33 slushy,ice,moon,
forest

Thanks! also I don't think we've met
 Amygdala
10:12:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ice
Wow congrats

Serpents
I prefear battle quests. I explore a lot so they are easier to complete for me XD

I did get some nice AC qirls so i might try breeding quests more often

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Leopard : 0
Wolverine : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   14 

The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 08:41 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Notice
Sigmas are now full and locked !
Apothecary Apprentice are now full and locked!
Hunters are now full and locked!
The only available spots are Scouts and Omegas.
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 08:55 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

♦ Chiron ♦

Name: Chiron

Desired Rank: He is completely content

Appearance:

Chiron is quite a small male, weighing a feeble 72 pounds and matches the height of a Border Collie (20 inches). His body is an average of 4 feet and his tail barely doesn’t touch the ground as it hangs down at 19 inches from the tailbone. His muzzle is on the shorter size, causing his bite to be smaller than average. His eyes are like yellow almonds and his nose is a moist black.

His fur coloring itself is rather interesting, he has dark brown fur as a base for his entire body. Down his legs there are socks pushing into stockings that are a grizzled mixture of his cocoa bean coloring and a dark chocolate bar. This continues until his lower elbows, which picks up the lighter shade of brown. Almost immediately after, it shifts into a redder coloring at the tips of each tuft, causing his fur to seem rather lively like a dim fire. However, this is only at his chest. Down at his backside his fur doesn’t darken or reddens but instead grows a touch lighter on his hips and belly. The mid-section that blends the dark cinnamon and chocolate powder together is a blur of both shades. On his back there is the return of his leg fur that travels down to his tail and envelopes it fully. His shoulder fur is the cinnamon shade that then is replaced with the dark brown fur which heads on up over his entire head. The perimeter of his face is the dim fiery tips. His muzzle is a tad bit darker than the rest of his face which masks his eyes in a diamond formation. This facial marking is barely noticeable because the two hues are so similar.

He has very little scars as it isn’t his job to fight. His job is to see, hear and track. So the closest he has to a scar are his paw pads. His paws are hardened by walking long miles. The pads were once a metallic black but by stepping on rough services they’ve resulted in a dull, crusty grey.

Personality:

•Thankful •Proud •Optimist •Uplifter •Carefree •Submissive •Easily Anxious •Cowardly •Simple •Loyal •Introvert •Liar •Annoying

Chiron is thankful and proud of what he does. Being a scout can be unpopular as it’s not a glorious job, but knows that his position is extremely important for what they do. He sees how necessary the little things are and can be and he puts hope into that. He is a natural born optimist and tries his best to lift people up. However, sometimes he gets lazy and just doesn’t bother as it depends on his day. He does like to give out advice whether wanted or not, which can cause annoyed pack mates.

He is a go-with-the-flow kind of guy who won’t cause a stir, but he will be disappointed whenever things don’t go his way. He is rather a submissive who will not rise to any threat unless it’s against something very close to heart. Some call him a coward and he won’t protest because part of him is. He can beat himself down about how he’s so un-wolfish because of this negative quality. Fear easily feeds on him and he often doesn’t resist, but occasionally he can find some hidden courage to fight back. For how long depends on what he is fight for.

By himself, he is a weirdo. He talks to himself and will sing and dance to whatever. He likes to try to harmonize with the wind and water which usually doesn't work as he is a horrible howler. He will also preform skits by himself and talk to plants. With other wolves he is more on the quiet side. He will come up and talk to you but it is against his natural behavior.

He is a decent friend and will try his best to help you in one of your struggles. He’ll at first try to appear fearless, naturally this is because fear daunts him so much. He will bluff how brave he is by bragging and if you put him up to the test he will find someway to get out of it. But of course if there is no passable way without ruining his reputation, he will try to prove what he told the others. He desperately wants to be liked and will over do it so that you’ll not want to hang out with him as it can be relevant that he is a fraud.

Affiliations: Pm me

Kin: Pm me

Crush: TBD

Mate: None

Offspring: None

Others: Thunderbirds

Edited at November 19, 2021 02:48 PM by Howler
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 09:02 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yep ^^
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 09:54 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Shadow
Sentinel
Desired Rank:
What's wrong with being a Sentinel?
Appearance:
Shadow stands at 2.7 feet tall, roughly weighing 75-80lbs. Mostly relying on strength and agility rather than speed. His back and legs look thin yet muscular while his fur covers most of it.

His pelt in particular is a black color with streaks of darker black through it. The base of his coat is a light black but then it is highlighted with an obsidian color that streaks through his fur. A few obsidian spots mark down his legs but regular black and obsidian seems to be fighting across his coat. His left paw is a dark grey, and his eyes are a dark piercing blue.

When his fur is wet and matted down, it looks like a light melanistic color. Smokey black threads its way down his tail and legs. Keeps his head up in orderly fashion but will always tilt it down before bowing as a sign of respect.
Personality:
Shadow takes his job very seriously. He does not joke, tease, or is very humorous. Be careful with your jokes as most of the time, he does not understand them. As Sentinel, he is constantly on patrol, guarding the pack with his life if it depended on it. With the hard training as a pup, Shadow is more of a loner in a pack. He keeps his distance from the other wolves, but keeps the fact out there that he is watching and protecting. Even though he keeps from attatching himself to the other wolves, his loyalty to his alphas is very easily seen in the respect he gives them.

Shadow is a hard worker, but look out for his body language as those are his signs of speaking. Rather giving instructions, he will either flick an ear or twitch his tail. He talks only occasionally, and that is usually to his alphas, and higher ranks. He rarely strikes out in anger or annoyance at direspect from lower ranks but will give you a warning if you press too hard. This will vary from a warning growl to the wolf being pinned on the ground.

He does not easily trust as well. For you to be respected, you must give him your respect first. He is trustworthy of the alphas but is untrusting to those he has not been around much. This could vary in the lower ranks and the Sigmas. He keeps to himself mostly but is very protective of the pack. Six. He busies himself with his job and is not afraid to give warnings to those who disrespects his fellow packmates. Will ignore most insults thrown at him, but be careful with your words as he does not tolerate them being thrown at other wolves.
Affiliations:
N/A, heh your kidding right?
Kin:
N/A
Crush:
N/A
Mate:
N/A
Offspring:
N/A
Others:
*stares at thunderbird before flicking an ear at it*
~~~
Name:
Burning Flame
Nickname(s):
Flame
Sigma
Desired Rank:
Hunter
Appearance:
Flame is a small wolf, standing only at 1 foot, 9 inches and weighs roughly 50-65lbs. She is not the most muscular wolf, but depends on her speed and agility in a fight. She has long legs that make up 70% of her height and a long tail that helps her with balance. She keeps her claws sharp and curved, and keeps her fangs sharp as well. These are her best weapons when she goes into her speed attacks.

Flame's pelt is a dreadful brown but is made a pretty pattern when clashed with the obsidian somatic mutation that runs through her fur. This is topped off with a light red-brownish color that spots through the fur. Her shining hazel eyes finishes her look, making it harder to focus on her pelt and more into her eyes.

Personality:
Flame might be small but she is ferocious. Do not try to joke about her size, she is not shy. Flame says what she wants when it comes to her head, which can sometimes be annoying, but she has a hard time lying to someone. Hence is why you will mostly get the truth, whether if you have a burr stuck in your tail or that you shouldn't have gone through that bramble bush. She is respectful to the higher ranks unless they are being annoying or disrespectful to her although this is a rare occasion as she is always eager to learn.

With this eagerness to learn, she can sometimes get in the way of what you are doing but she is a fast learner and picks up things quite quickly. No need to tell her twice, she stores it all up into her memory. She is a very curious wolf, taking it upon herself to actually go out and learn with the warriors and hunters rather than wait for them to call for her. Despite this, she is very intelligent and can easily remember vulnerable spots or battle moves. She is not much of a fighter, but rather a hunter. She loves to go hunting with the hunters and spends a lot of time watching to learn the best techniques and moves to use later.

Flame is ferocious yes, but she can be quite empathetic. Not one to snap at the omegas even though she doesn't trust them fully but will snap if she's mad or they annoy her to a breaking point. She is very gentle with pups and can sometimes be seen playing with them. Six. She does not, however, like arrogant wolves who think they know it all. She can get easily angered over these wolves unless they are of high rank and a few of the Middle Rank including Sentinel, the Apothecary, and Head Warrior.
Affiliations:
N/A, PM me
Kin:
Brother: Night Raven
Crush:
PM me
Mate:
N/A
Offspring:
N/A
Others:
*pounces on thunderbird*
~~~
Name:
Night Raven
Nickname(s):
Night, Raven, Rav
Sigma
Desired Rank:
Warrior
Appearance:
Raven is taller than his sister, standing at 2.3 feet and weighs around 60-70lbs. Unlike his sister, he relies on his strength and stamina to get through. While his claws and fangs are always sharp, courtesy of his sister's training, he relies mostly on blunt force to shove an opponent away before pinning them down. His legs are not the longest but he has a broad chest that can help take deep breaths to keep up easily.

His fur is the opposite of his sisters. Rather than brown fur, he has obsidian black fur with a reddish brown somatic mutation and slate spots littering his fur. His hazel eyes match his sisters but is slightly duller, making it easier to look at his pelt and not his eyes. His legs are pure black as is the tip of his tail.

Personality:
Raven is almost the opposite of his sister. He is playful, humorous and pretty much a puppy. He will joke around, play around and annoy anyone that he can within the ranks and rules. He is eager to learn like his sister but usually plays around while training. Regardless, he picks up quite easily from watching better than teaching. Will tag along on practice training patrols and simply watch before trying out the moves later. With this, his eyes are usually wide but if he catches you watching, he will wink more than half of the time.

As he wants to be a warrior, he usually hangs out with the warriors instead of going out with the hunters. Night can be serious but that's only when addressing ranks and the alphas. He loves elder stories and will often spend a lot of time with the older warriors. He is quite caring and protective even though he is a load of fun all the time. Doesn't care for fighting when its not necessary but will always protect his pack howoever way he can.
Affiliations:
Always open ;3
Kin:
Sister: Burning Flame
Crush:
N/A, PM me
Mate:
N/A, again PM me
Offspring:
N/A
Others:
*Pounces on Thunderbird*
~~~
WIP!
Name:
Desired Rank:
Appearance:
Personality:
Affiliations:
Kin:
Crush:
Mate:
Offspring:
Others:

Edited at November 16, 2021 10:31 AM by Fangsoffire
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 10:08 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award

My Delta

Name: Bǫlverkr
meaning: malefactor or evil-doer

Delta
Desired Rank:
Content

Appearance:
d5vyu6m-d7ae8846-808a-4835-8a6c-da44ebcd6c82.jpg
[credit goes to Khalliysgraphy on da]

A male of behemoth proportions due to his genes, Bǫlverkr stands at over the average height at 35 inches and weighs over 120lbs. His physique is a lithe yet muscular one, his legs giving him much of his height, as well as his fur being long and spiked at his neck. His body looks lanky, almost awkward from a distance with hardly any muscle, but don't underestimate him. Bǫlverkr's muscle is hidden beneath his pelt and can be seen easily in his chest and hind legs. He is stronger than he looks. By all means, he welcomes all to test it out if they truly don't believe him.

In terms of colouration, the male has unique colours with a mainly red tint. His entire pelt has a red/orange hue with black being overlayed on the top in an almost peppered look. Upon that black is a white layered upon that, and so on. His legs and underbelly are made up of a cream that is tinted with red once more.

His eyes are an amber and quite menacing/intimidating. Bǫlverkr's voice is a deep, raspy sound, and his scent consists of a strong smell of smoke, almost like a forest. fire. Additionally, the male has several scars upon his pelt ranging in both size and depth.

Personality:
Cunning - Manipulative - Resilient - Skilled - Opinionated - Ambitious - Selfless - Slightly Malevolent (?) - Aggressive - Vindictive - Determined - Loyal

Bǫlverkr is a male of complex personality. Is he bad? Is he good?

Could be be both?

The male is cunning for starters, able to think quickly and come up with different plans for a certain situation. He could deceit anything and anyone and is rather good when it comes to trickery. So, in a way, he is fairly intelligent.. simply in a manipulative, scheming sort of way. Indeed, Bǫlverkr is fairly manipulative, able to twist words and control things in order to get what he wants. On rare occasions, he also gaslights. A simple, "I'm sorry you think that." Or, "I don't recall that." often escapes his lips in order to harm or confuse the one he's conversing with. Granted, there are times where he will admit that he's wrong, but if he strongly believes that he's right, then it's a difficult arguement to win.

Now, he isn't all that bad. After all, he has some good traits. For one, he's resilient, always recovering rapidly in difficult situations. The moment he gets knocked down, he jumps back up again. Bǫlverkr doesn't like showing weakness, so even if truly hurt or in pain, he will simply carry on as if nothing is wrong. Though it is a rare thing for him to get hurt. You see, Bǫlverkr is highly skilled. He's skilled in hunting, in fighting, in leading, in thinking, in killing, you name it. Does he think of himself better than others? Perhaps, though he strives to help others and teach them what he knows, so it cancels out. Right?

As if his cockiness isn't bad enough, he's also opinionated. Well, he has a high rank, he sort of has to be, but he jumps into conversations if he disagrees. He's bold with his words, too, and can be quite good with them. He deceives easily, so of course he could use his words well, always choosing the proper vocabulary and knowing how to twist words around. That's perhaps the most eerie thing about him. That, and the way he stares at others, as if he could see right into their very soul.

Slightly malevolent, Bǫlverkr is the type to inflict harm upon an enemy without a second thought. In fact, he is malevolent towards anybody not of his pack. Call him sadistic, but he simply thinks of himself as weary. These are difficult times that need difficult measures. He's simply adapting. So yes, he will inflict harm and pain upon another, sometimes out of spite, sometimes for fun. He doesn't really care. Would he kill another? Sure. He has no empathy towards a stranger or others. In a sense, he does act like a psychopath at times and slightly mad, but despite being complex and rather evil in a sense, Bǫlverkr is a good individual at times.

He has some good qualities. He puts his pack before anything for starters and can be selfless towards them. He does his best for them and himself, after all, he likes his rank and the power that comes with it, but that's besides the point. Yes, he's hurtful, manipulative, and so on, but he cares for his pack, and that should say something. I mean, Bǫlverkr doesn't care for anything, but he cares for his pack. Not to mention he's loyal, always doing anything for them to ensure that they have an easier life. He is also ambitious and determined for them.

Loyalty and respect is big for Bǫlverkr. He treats both with great importance. If somebody told him that they loved him, wonderful, but if they said that they trusted and respected him? He would take that information right to his heart. Thus, if undermined or seeing himself or another be disrespected, Bǫlverkr grows rather enraged, a sight one never wishes to see.

Despite being manipulative, bad, slightly cruel, Bǫlverkr is also honest. He is one to never lie. Twist words, yes, but lie? No, even a wolf such as himself knows not to. The male is a wolf that keeps his word and sees through it, yet another good quality when it comes to him. Not to mention he is also welcome to company. One need not ask to approach him for anything. Yes, he can kill without a second thought, yes, he is deranged, and a murderer, but he's nice towards those in his pack. He wouldn't do anything to them, not unless truly motivated.

So, while he's bad, he's also good in a complex, intelligent, psychopathic, twisted way.

Kin: Ráðgríðr is his sister.

Orochi is his nephew.

Levi and Ezra are his sons.

---------------------------------------

Affilations:

Ráðgríðr - Younger Sister : Bǫlverkr doesn't understand his emotions very much, but he knows that he loves his sister more than anything. Maybe not love, since he doesn't know how that feels, but he's willing to do anything for her and obsesses over her. When he begins protecting and obsessing, then that's his version of love. She understands him and doesn't see him as a monster. While he is often heartless, he would never harm her, and she knows that. She's his sister and his blood, and he cares for her greatly. He would kill for her (quite literally), and knows that she would return the favour. When plotting, she is the one he confides in. He keeps nothing from her, and would harm anybody that hurts her in any way. He does his best to protect her. Nobody ever protected him, so the least he could do is give his sister what he never had

Levi, and Ezra - Children : Bǫlverkr would kill for any of his children. Any of them.

While he doesn't understand his own emotions, he understands that he would do anything for them at anytime. He favours them. He obsesses over them. They're his to protect. He teaches them whatever he knows, similar to what he does with his nephew. However, Bǫlverkr tends to limit himself around them in fear that they end up taking after him. He doesn't wish that upon anybody, especially his own children. Despite not speaking much about his feelings towards them, Bǫlverkr is proud of them, even if he doesn't let them know it. One could see it in his eyes, how they flash with gratitude and pride when looking at his sons. However, those looks always end with regret and fear. He doesn't want them to turn out like him.

Orochi - Nephew : Bǫlverkr favours Orochi. It's his sister's only offspring and his only nephew. While the male isn't a very good role model, for some odd reason, Orochi sees him as one. Thus, Bǫlverkr tries to be on his best behaviour for him and teach him anything he knows, which is limited when it doesn't involve gaslighting, killing, or deceiving others. But hey, at least he's trying to be good. That should show that he actually cares. Yes, he is unsteady and rather insane, but he still cares.

Neziton - Best Friend : This individual is Bǫlverkr's closest friend. Why, it's his platonic soulmate. You see, Bǫlverkr had bonded with Neziton, and when that happens, the male grows obsessed and possessive over another. He is the sole individual in which Bǫlverkr can whisper any secrets to. The male has an odd bond with this individual to the point that it can be seen as odd. Anywhere Neziton goes, Bǫlverkr goes. Anybody Neziton speaks to, Bǫlverkr joins in. Despite his state of mind, Bǫlverkr trusts Neziton and sees glimpses of himself in him. Why, they even help one another.. or try to. Two unstable individuals attempting to help never goes well, but Bǫlverkr tries his best because Neziton is his friend. He is completely loyal and devoted to his companion and would do just about anything for him when asked. Like any others he has bonded with, he would kill for Neziton without any remorse, though wouldn't dare hurt a single hair upon him. If anybody other tried, Bǫlverkr will murder them. It's as simple as that.

Yelena - Forbidden Relationship : Call it forbidden. Call it against the laws. Call it a scandal. To put it plainly, Bǫlverkr isn't allowed to be friends with Len. It's unheard of, a delta and omega, but Bǫlverkr doesn't listen. He bends the rules when it comes to her. She was his friend since a young pup, and simply because she's an omega changes nothing. Bǫlverkr still does his best to protect her. He speaks to her, helps her, does anything for her. It's against everything, but he'll do it. Why? Because Yelena is his friend. He cares for her in a different way. In an odd way. He isn't quite sure what it is, but he cares. If others find out, so be it. Bǫlverkr isn't ashamed to know her. He isn't ashamed to approach her. She's his other half. His saviour. She helps him and understands him much like his sister does. She sees him and isn't afraid of him. Instead, she makes him want to try and change. He can't turn his back on somebody like that. So let him lose his rank, let him being shunned for knowing her, Bǫlverkr would risk it all to remain being near her. To even see her. She holds a place within his withered, twisted heart, no matter what. Despite being a delta, he is Len's pawn.

Jemisha - Mother of his Children : Bǫlverkr favours Jemisha among many. How could he not? She's the mother of his children, and so she is treated kindly by him. She is held up there on his list along with the others. While he isn't sure how he feels towards her, like the others, he would protect her and do anything she desired. Like many, Bǫlverkr is afraid to be around her. He knows that he isn't stable and doesn't want it to rub off on her. He wants to be near her, but he's afraid to. Just like he's afraid to be near his children and nephew. He doesn't want them to see how he can be. He doesn't want to poison their minds with his words and actions. So, Bǫlverkr strays away, even if it hurts Jemisha. He continues to stray away, because in his mind, it's better than tainting her with his presence.

Crush: He doesn't know. He doesn't understand his emotions or what he wants. He is conflicted.

Mate: None

Edited at November 13, 2021 01:13 PM by Tenebris Umbra
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 10:10 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Bolverkr my BELOVED is accepted
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 10:44 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Jemisha
Nicknames:
Scout
Desired Rank:
She's content
Appearance:
Stock Image. Credits to Khalliysgraphy on DA
words
words
words
Personality:
To begin with, this female can be classified as ambivert. She likes being around others and socializing as much as she likes being in the background. She favors just listening and observing others, but she knows when she needs to speak up. She is also good at reading the room and adjusting to situations flexibily. Isolde is highly intelligent and is almost always in deep thought or her mind is always full of plans and ideas. Her relationship with others can be quite complex. Rarely does she ever make the first move to introduce herself, but if she does then something about you fascinates her or something about you is interesting. She may come off as cold and uninviting when you first meet her, but if you're persistent she'll allow you to lay down next to her in silence and if you're lucky engage in conversation. When you manage to become her true friend then she'll open up more and be more vocal around you. She is protective of her friends, and if you are trying to harm them then she will harm you. She also has a sort of intiuition about wolves, and if she doesn't like the vibes then she ain't messing with you.

This female has an inquisitive nature, but she burys it deep within her as she's afraid of embarrassing herself by asking dumb questions. And if she does she'll play it off with a sarcastic joke or find a way to pin it on the person she asked. However, you can't miss the twinkle of interest or curiosity and possibly the slightest tilt of her head. When she speaks, it is with elegance and her voice can be described as slightly feminine with a bit of huskiness to it. She is bold and brazen with her words, but will always retain her composure. One could be yelling at her or spewing insults and she would look at them with an unfazed nature, but the only hint of her anger would be in her eyes. When she's really agitated by you then she will snap, and it won't be in an uncontrolled rage, but a more calculated and cunning anger. She will make sure her words hurt and won't stop until she knows the wolf knows their place, and all while having her head held in a haughty manner with a condescending smirk. She may even go as far to mock you for being so rude. Don't be mistaken, if the first thing you do is try to lay a paw on her then her first instinct is to pounce on you and return the favor until she hears you begging for mercy. I guess you can say if you royally piss her off then this ice queen's sadistic side will show.

This female is quite flexible when it comes to her role in the pack. She's good at receiving orders, as she'll make sure her task is done to completion and be done before time. While she respects those in charge, if she doesn't like the person or think them worthy then she will be snide and icy towards them, but she'd still do the task. However, if the wolf in charge makes a stupid decision, rude to her , or abuses there power she may say something and it won't be nice or she'll find a way to expose them by scheming to have them reveal their true nature. If she knows she can't call you out immediately then she'll have the patience to remain quiet and observe you and the moment she has a chance she'll rat you out. However, if their is a secretive matter going on then she'll hold it as blackmail against you unless you convince her to drop it or to join you. While being a good pack member, she is also a good leader. She isn't the best in giving motivational or optimistic speeches, but she leans toward being more realistic, but can be borderline pessimistic. If a situation is bad then she won't sugar coat it, and she despises those who sugarcoat things. She also has a commanding aura around her when she gives orders, and her tone is almost daring you to disobey or displease her. If you do then you're in for a whirlwind of hurt. When punishing other for misbehaving and disobedience she isn't one to dish out the punishment immediately but she waits for an inconvenient time to make it hurt even more. She also knows how to keep her head during trying times, and this can lead to her bottling up her emotions which can be bad for her.

This female is quite good with pups and young wolves. While she is stern and strict with them, she still encourages them to be the balls of energy they are. While she enjoys being in quiet spaces, she'll tolerate loud pups around her but if they get too annoying then she'll kindly reprimand them. Every now and then she'll relax and show off some of her own mischievous behavior around them. She desires her own children, and she would be an excellent mother in her opinion. She would be stern with her children and give them tough love, as she doesn't believe in coddling. Whenever her children are naughty she'll have specific ways to discipline them and it will always end up teaching them a valuable lesson. She also doesn't believe in someone else disciplining her child [even if they deserve it.] unless they are family or a trusted friend. She will rip the wolf who does such a thing a new one, and then she'll discipline her own child. She also respects other wolves children and wouldn't dare think of telling someone else's child something to die but rather consult the parent. When it comes to love, this female isn't the best at showing it. She's more of a mixture between a tsundere and kuudere, she may be more hostile and cold towards the person she likes. It's her own insecurity and anxiety about not being good enough for them. She also may appear to not care at all but she may sometimes unknowingly slip out small words of affection or tenderness towards them. She's also a jealous type if someone is flirting with her crush but she'll play it off.
Affiliations:
Kin:
Crush:
A certain Delta . . .
Mate:
None, but she wants someone to make his move.
Pups:
Levi
Ezra
Sired by Bolverker
Other:

Edited at November 9, 2021 11:01 PM by Spellbound
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 9, 2021 11:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

-O R O C H I-

Orochi-Stock-2-Rejects-Stock.jpg

(c) Rejects-Stock DA for all images

[Age]

Five Months of age

[Gender]

Male

[Rank]

Apothecary Apprentice. Though it's a dream how he’s even suitable. Probably because he has Panacaea to keep him in check. ;-;

[Desired Rank]

..Hmph

[Appearance]

Orochi-stock-Rejects-Stock.jpg

Angular face accompanied by a handsome mane of fur, although it portrays coarser qualities, his cheeks are actually quite soft.--Freckled with dark grays and umber with a fanned cream running all along his chest and a bit over his muzzle. Lets not forget his underbelly, that's blanketed with a gentle ivory too. Orochi has dark, curious amber eyes, eyes which tend to resemble that of some sort of firecracker even amongst his laziest days. He always appears angry, grouchy, and unapproachable. Well, maybe not always. Give him a moment of superiority and he’ll really perk up. Might even give you a smirk--of satisfaction. The pup has ears that seem too big for his head, colored with soft reds and lined with tufts of pale fur in its innards. He has a warm beige masking the majority of his face until overtaken by a coasting gray, highlighting his piqued vision. Orochi’s forehead is a darker brown, a throng of black flecks nuzzled in here and there. It can mostly be seen shining on his back and hackles. That is where the black of his pelt mostly resides, sharing the fluffed space with an assortment of whites and ofcourse browns--borderline beige.

The males' sides are a gentle honey, sorta red. The color trickles down to his waist and a bit of his inner thighs, until finally reaching his legs. But it slows, allowing the familiar dusty white to taint all four limbs. But once again the browns reappear and make their presence along his pale bathed paws, encompassing sharp, black claws which carry dirt beneath the nails as if it were an accessory. His pelage is pretty meddled, tri-colored and nothing but a case for...soon to be muscle. The pups legs are still lithe, his small figure still macilent, but nonetheless, he’s promised himself a bulkier build in his adult years. After all, that's how things work. He makes a wish, and he gets it. Always. Orochi’s expressions are rather limited, his eyes mostly slanted and skinny tail whipping about with mischief. And when he grins, it's not an overstatement to say that it's undesirable. Definitely not a cute face you’d want to suffocate with affectionate licks. But he’ll do it anyway. Over and over until someone begs him to stop.

Possessing a vibrant pink tongue like any other and ebony dark lips often wrapped around animal remains, it's nothing all that spectacular. But take a further look. Rows of sharp teeth bear the most of his pride. And one wouldn’t want to know his “secret routine” because he might just test it out on you. The pup busies himself by bullying his peers, practising his tough fangs on any pelt within reach. Yes, he’s a biter, an ankle biter who attacks whenever one gets a tad too close. Whenever this male sits it's always a haunting hunch, his head sagging down between his forelegs like some type of old bat. Perhaps it's to scare off others. Or maybe it's simply because he’s angry. Both are viable reasons. When Orochi likes someone, they’ll know. For they’ll receive something special, something “cute.”--A big fat snuggle fest. Oh yes. Wherever they go, he follows. And when they go to bed, he’s their comfort pillow and vice versa. They have no choice. But fortunately for others, he doesn’t like many beings. --In addition, Orochi has a fresh, soothing scent of oakmoss and when napping, a tendency to appear dead and worry everyone into distress. The perfect cherry on top

Orochi-Stock-3-Rejetcts-Stock.jpg

[Voice]

Not very deep but it does have a bit of rasp to it. Like he needs to clear his throat. It has a harsh edge to it, when loud it gives the feeling of bare feet meeting broken glass, but when soft it's nice..Like a gentle purr.

[Some Attributes]

|-Irritable |-Selective |-Grumpy |-Playful |-Wrestler |-Quiet |-Devious |-Rude |-Snide |-Snobby |-Doofus |-Lazy but active |-Curious |-Uncaring |-Affectionate but real subtle |-Protective |-Guarded |-Possessive |-Snitch |-Hot tempered |-Silly |-Ambitious |-Sly |-Bully |-Demanding |-Very one faced |-Toxic.

[Personality]

Hot tempered and...angry. Go ahead and throw in the fact that he’s a grump and you’ve got the most of Orochi down. The male has questionable behavior, behavioral issues to be sure. Comment one thing out of line and he’ll completely blow. Depending on the opposing themselves, he’ll either chase them down or exact a more careful revenge. Either way goes. And yet despite his ruder qualities he has no tact for witty remarks. The pup isn’t all that smart or charmingly clever. If he’d ever open his mouth for words rather than a chomp down on unaware flesh, he’d be deathly embarrassed. It's his main weakness. But he owns it. As long as he can back up the talk with a fight, who cares, yea? The male is a possessive bully. Probably one of his more harmful qualities. The way he picks on others isn’t really to their detriment, but perhaps some...borderline sad-worthy taunting. But he’s perceptive. If he catches one of his victims in a particular slump, he’ll make a way to bully them out of it. It's peculiar really. The way he cares for others can be deemed unreadable--outsiders I mean. His family and outlined friends, they get the better Orochi, the part of him that's not so insufferable. They get the cute Orochi. ..Not quite loving but still. He’s very onefaced. There's no being mean to one wolf and then acting all innocent the next.

Even when the pup is being “nice” there’ll always be this underlying grouchiness that just makes him, him. In spite of his fierce ways and undecipherable love, the male is silly. He’s goofy. Where's the harm in a little doomsday fun. He’s the type to arrange playful getaways and childishly claim ones outrageous idea as his own if he thinks it's brilliant enough. You got the best of him? Prepare yourself for some surprise attack from the dark undergrowth on a particularly spooky night. Whenever scolded, he’ll just run behind the legs of his guardian, taunting you with crazed eyes. But still, he somehow finds a way to be responsible. When faced with a serious task, it's something that tends to catch the most of his attention. His thoughts often running along the lines of some type of fabulous reward if completed satisfactorily. Yes, he’s a bit of a heathen, so what? What's wrong with being a little self centered at times? That's his motto.

When Orochi gives affection its almost hard to notice. Even though his following, selectiveness can be deemed obvious, there's other little factors that makes the process much more interesting. He basically lays out a whole little connect the dots game. --Flopping by one's side, something that can be taken surprisingly since he hates being touched by “outsiders.” Or simply flicking one's ear with his tongue before scampering away. It can be hard to catch but fun to watch. Really, the young pup could be a source of amusement for the steady observers. There's always another channel to watch if bored; see his flickering temperaments. But then again, if caught peering a bit too much, he’ll emit angry yaps befitting of a non lethal wolf cub. Shaking out his irritations in a good old fashioned brawl.--His fans watching while he and his opponent step into the arena. And of course if he dares to lose, he’ll say it's not fair because he wasn’t able to stretch properly before the match and demand they go again. The punk better listen too or he’ll tell his mother.

When by his lonesome the male is quiet, reserved even. But amongst a crowd he’ll make himself known. Again, Orochi absolutely refuses to speak to those unfamiliar. Especially those he thinks are beneath. The pup is hard headed and an infamous trouble maker. Whenever he decides to finally wake from his nap, everyone should be on their toes.

[Affiliations]

Panacaea>Bestiee

(Panacaea is his.>:I)

[Kin]

Raogrior>Mother

(He loves and admires her and acts as her little knight)

Bolverkr>Uncle

(The owner of legs he tends to stand guard by the most.)

Chinook>Father

(Though the connection with his father isn't as strong as when he's with his mother, Chinook won't be excluded in his sporadic love fests)

[Crush]

A what now?

[Mate]

What a terrible joke

[Offspring]

What’s that mean?

[Others]

Orochi-Stock-4-Rejects-Stock.jpg

The thunder that is a bird.

Edited at November 10, 2021 07:05 AM by Edera
The Coming OF Age| Wolf RP | OpenNovember 10, 2021 01:24 AM

Sir Froggington