Wolf Play : Midnight Inheritance | Small Group Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 ZefhyrMaracaibo
05:13:06 
oops i wasted an apple on a premium background that came through with all different colors...oh my...not pastel like the thumbnail, but hot dayglow reds and oranges. whoa nellie!
 Amygdala
05:12:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Karou
Wow she looks amazing...how can he not like her
 Karou
05:12:43 
yeah they made 40 apples LOL but it was worth
 Arachne
05:12:19 Ara/Kat
Karou sheÂ’s gorgeous, and a twin too?? Dang her breeder made bank from them
 Karou
05:10:08 
-WP Click-
i don't know she is literally maxed and he never likes the response
 Amygdala
05:08:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
He only sometimes loves me...i gotta check which guys he likes
 Arachne
05:05:24 Ara/Kat
The church grim loves my wolves 0.0 might be morals? I have no idea
 Amygdala
05:00:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Pvp anyone?
 Amygdala
04:59:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Karou
No clue...
 Karou
04:57:39 
he still hates me what is wrong with this guy
 Karou
04:49:10 
ugh let me go buy 200 CP and test it out
 Amygdala
04:48:14 Amy/Anpmygdala
Karou
Maybee...who knows 🤣
 Karou
04:47:32 
maybe he wants you to rizz him which would make sense since my max CP wolf has 0 charisma XD
 Amygdala
04:47:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae!
You up for some rounds XD

Karou
No clue...but that guy hates my pack too
 Karou
04:43:35 
Please the Church Grim 5 times.
Completed: 0/5
how do I please bro? he hates my max social wolf like what stat does he need? I have max CP wolves what is this
 Caeruleum
04:43:03 Cae, Blue
Caeruleum battles Amygdala!
The winner is: Caeruleum!

🫡
 Caeruleum
04:42:23 Cae, Blue
Sweet dreams em
 Caeruleum
04:41:59 Cae, Blue
A very pretty bone
 Amygdala
04:41:36 Amy/Anpmygdala
Emmet
Bye
And goodnight
 Continental Wolves
04:40:48 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amy
Well Im off for the night, i'll be back in a few hours to chat more

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -1
Water Moccasin : -4
Red Fox : -2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Midnight Inheritance | Small Group Rp | Open!October 10, 2024 09:51 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Midnight Inheritance

When the sudden and mysterious deaths of their parents draw four siblings back to the family farm, they are met with more than just the burden of grief. Among their parents' belongings, they find a cryptic note with very odd, and specific notes regarding the inheritance of the farm, as well as a warning regarding it. Initially dismissing the message as the ramblings of a grief-stricken mind, the siblings soon discover the terrifying reality that lies behind those words.

As night falls, the farm transforms into a place of darkness and dread. Shadowy creatures, known as "Night Fiends," emerge from the woods with the coming of night, hunting anything that dares to move in the darkness. The siblings quickly realize that their parents were not mere farmers but were actually the last in a long line of "Night Wardens," guardians responsible for maintaining powerful wards that protect the nearby town and keep the Night Fiends contained within the farm's boundaries.

With their parents gone, the ancient wards are weakening, allowing the Night Fiends to grow bolder and more dangerous. The creatures are cunning and relentless, capable of shape-shifting, mimicking voices, and manipulating shadows to lure their prey. As the siblings struggle to come to terms with their parents' hidden legacy, they must also learn the rituals, spells, and secrets that have kept the Night Fiends at bay for generations.

The farm itself is the source of these protective wards, and it is now up to the siblings to restore and strengthen them before the Night Fiends can break free and terrorize the nearby town. The siblings must work together, balancing their grief with their newfound responsibilities, and uncovering the hidden journals, ancient weapons, and arcane symbols left behind by their parents. The clock is ticking, and failure means not only their own doom but the unleashing of the Night Fiends upon the unsuspecting town.

In Honor of the Moosey Goosey whom, for their birthday, chose for me to make this Rp. <3

Edited at October 11, 2024 02:00 AM by Imperial Sands
Midnight Inheritance | Small Group Rp | Open!October 11, 2024 01:14 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

The Roleplay Rules
Follow All of Eve's and Wp's Rules

1. Let's do our best to be Active. Thank you!

2. For this Rp I would recommend taking 2 Characters if possible, as we never know what is going to happen and it's possible for people to get hurt and even die.

3. Make sure to read Everything. I think this is quite different from anything else I've made, so if you have questions AFTER reading everything, ask!

4. Because I am using a different Form Format, please ensure you've filled out everything required, thank you.

5. For the "Support", wait to reserve those for others until the Family Member is finished and has announced what they're open for.

6. Since this is a Rp with fewer roles, I will only be allowing the Reservations to be 48 Hours. No extensions or exceptions. This is just so we don't keep waiting for a character to be made/finished.

7. No Perfect Characters, Godmodding, Powerplaying, etc. It won't be tolerated.

8. Maximum of 3 Characters Per Person for Now.

9. I honestly cant think of any but Im sure theres more. Just use common sense or ask.

Midnight Inheritance | Small Group Rp | Open!October 11, 2024 01:16 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Letter

To my beloved children,If you’re reading this letter, then your mother and I are no longer here to explain things ourselves. I know this is a difficult time for you all, and the weight of our loss is heavy. But there is something far more urgent that you need to understand, something we never told you—not because we didn’t trust you, but because we wanted to give you a chance at a normal life. Now, that chance is gone, and the responsibility that we carried must now fall to you.

This farm is not just our home; it’s a safeguard, a barrier, and the last line of defense between the world you know and the darkness that lies beyond. The land is old, older than you can imagine, and with that age comes secrets—dark ones. Generations of our family have served as the guardians of this place, known as Night Wardens. Our duty has always been to maintain the wards that keep the Night Fiends contained within the boundaries of the farm. The very ground you walk on is enchanted with ancient magic, wards that were created to protect not just us, but the town nearby.

You might be tempted to sell the farm, to leave this all behind, but you cannot. The farm must stay in the family, or the wards will fail completely. If the wards fall, the Night Fiends will be free to spread their terror beyond this land, and no one will be safe. The protection we’ve provided to the town and to you, our children, will be gone.

There is something else you must heed, something that may sound like superstition, but it is vital to your survival: Do not go out at night. The darkness is their domain, and they are stronger, faster, and more dangerous than anything you’ve ever faced. Stay inside, keep the lights burning, and trust in the Night Guardians. They are bound to us, protectors in the shadows, but even they have their limits.

In the study, beneath the floorboards, you will find journals, old tomes, and the tools of our trade. Study them, learn the rituals, and work together. The farm’s wards are weakening, and it will take all of you to restore them. The Night Fiends are cunning, and they will try to break you, to exploit your fears and weaknesses. But you are our children, and we raised you to be strong.

I’m sorry you must bear this burden, but I believe in you. We believe in you. You have the strength, the courage, and the love needed to protect this land and keep the darkness at bay. Remember that you are not alone. The Night Guardians will aid you, and so will the memory of your mother and me. We are with you, always.

Protect each other. Protect the farm. And whatever happens, keep the light burning.

With all our love,
Dad
Midnight Inheritance | Small Group Rp | Open!October 11, 2024 01:17 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Night Fiends
The Night Fiends are malevolent, supernatural entities bound to the land of the farm by ancient wards. They are creatures of pure darkness, born from curses, dark magic, and the malevolent energy of the land itself. These beings thrive in the absence of light, emerging only after sunset to hunt anything that dares to move in the night. They are terrifyingly cunning, with the ability to manipulate their surroundings and their prey. There are three identifiable types: the Night Stalkers, The Shadow Wraiths, and the Nightbringer.

1. Night Stalkers are quadrupedal creatures, resembling large, emaciated wolves with matted fur and elongated, skeletal limbs. Their mouths are filled with razor-sharp teeth, and their glowing yellow eyes leave trails of light in the darkness. Their movements are unnervingly fast and silent.Night Stalkers are expert hunters, relying on their heightened senses to track their prey. They can see in complete darkness and have an acute sense of smell that can detect fear from miles away. Night Stalkers are also capable of blending into their surroundings, becoming nearly invisible as they stalk their prey. They are pack hunters, often working together to corner and overwhelm their victims. They’re commonly identified by the cackling, howling sounds they make when they go into a hunting frenzy.

2. Shadow Wraiths appear as humanoid figures that resemble pale, faceless things, with long, spindly limbs and dead white eyes that pierce through the night. Their bodies are gaunt and are deceptively frail looking, though they possess unnatural strength and speed. The Wraith have the ability to walk on just their hind legs, but also all four as well. Wraiths are most known for being able to mimic human voices, even those of loved ones, often using this ability to lure in others before ambushing their prey. They don’t even care if you can see them, they’ll make the sounds of your loved one while you’re staring right at them. They’ve naturally unnerving creatures, and they give no warning when they are hunting aside from potentially luring in prey with various calls.

3. The Nightbringer is the most powerful and feared of all the Night Fiends. It appears as a towering figure cloaked in absolute darkness, its form shifting and writhing as if composed of the very essence of night itself. Its face is hidden beneath a hood, but its eyes glow with an intense, malevolent light. The air around it is thick with a suffocating darkness that snuffs out all light. Thankfully, the wards within the farm tend to sap it’s strength, however, as they weaken, it gains power and will begin to appear. The Nightbringer commands the other Night Fiends, serving as their leader and the embodiment of their collective will. It can manipulate the darkness itself, creating barriers, weapons, or even creatures from shadows. The Nightbringer can also drain the life force from its surroundings, causing plants to wither, animals to flee, and, once it’s at full strength, even the strongest wards to weaken. Its presence is overwhelming, instilling an all-consuming terror in anyone who faces it.

Midnight Inheritance | Small Group Rp | Open!October 11, 2024 01:24 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Playable Characters

The Four Siblings
In order of Oldest to Youngest.
1. The Leader
2. The Mind
3. The Heart
4. The Rebel

Their Support
The roleplayers of the Main four will decide what their character is open for. Below are some Options.
1. Spouses or Significant Other
2. Best Friend [In Place of a S.O.]
3. Children
4. In-Laws Potentially

The Night Guardians

The Night Guardians are the Proxies of the Siblings, the new found Night Wardens. Since it’s too dangerous for the Siblings to go out at night, the Guardians act in their stead to protect the farm. However, before they can do this, the Siblings must first learn to summon their Guardians. Each Guardian is unique to it’s Warden. They are weaker during the day, but appear as a normal animal to allow it to blend in. They take after real life animals so: Cats, Dogs, Wolves, Cougars, Foxes, Birds, etc.

The Guide
This was the Night Guardian to the Four Siblings’ father. He has some time before he will fade from existence, and will take that time to try and train the Siblings and their new Guardians once they’re able to accept their new role. Unfortunately, he will eventually cease to exist, so he is on limited time.

Midnight Inheritance | Small Group Rp | Open!October 11, 2024 01:26 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Master List

The Siblings

Their Support:

The Night Guardians:

The Guide:
1. Reserved for Me
Midnight Inheritance | Small Group Rp | Open!October 11, 2024 01:41 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Forms

Header:

Pack Name:
Pack Number:
Number of Reservations:
Reserving:
Activity Level:

For the Humans

Name
Sexuality
Night Guardian:
Appearance
Personality
Open Support:
Kin:
Partner:
Affiliations:
Other:

For the NonHumans

Name
Human Bond:
Appearance
Personality
Affiliations
Other

Midnight Inheritance | Small Group Rp | Open!October 11, 2024 02:20 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Pack Name: Imperial Sands

Pack Number: 235495
Number of Reservations: 2
Reserving: The Guide & Undecided
Activity Level: Semi; Mostly on Days Off

Name:
Mavros
Species:
Dog;
Specifically a Black Labrador x Pyrenes Cross
Human Bond:
Was the Father
Appearance:

Credit Belongs to Kaitrosebd-Stock on DA. This is a Stock Image.

Personality:

Affiliations:

Other:

Edited at October 11, 2024 03:10 AM by Imperial Sands

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us