Wolf Play : Tales of Leavalon: Resurrection | Fantasy | Open!
Chatbox
 MLadySkylar
09:50:44 P'Sky
Hi Amy ^°^
 Amygdala
09:46:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hello again XD
 MLadySkylar
09:44:49 P'Sky
Bug-a-boo
That's exactly what I called my kitten, now her name is Bug/Buggy/Bug a boo and bed bug because she is a bed hog
 Lazy Kingdom
09:38:10 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Poe
It does ^^
 Poe
09:35:23 
Lazy-
Yay! I think it suits her very well.
 BuggyOs
09:34:34 Bug-a-boo
Bjake
He told me he's getting a new one, so hopefully that goes well for him

Ice
I had my chromebook for 6 years before i got my current laptop
 Lazy Kingdom
09:33:57 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Poe
:O I love that
 purdy
09:33:50 
ahhh! almost 80 paws!!
 Lazy Kingdom
09:33:37 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Poe
Thank you <3, I forget why I even did it but it stuck :,).
 Poe
09:33:21 
Lazy-
Oh actually! I think Black Cherry would be cute for her :)
 Poe
09:31:53 
Lazy-
I donÂ’t have any suggestions off the top of my head, but I love that you have a theme for names. Very cute.
 icemoons
09:30:57 slushy,ice,moon,
bug, b jake

I have a cromebook that I use for school and it's so old by now, i've had it for like 4 flipping years now
 Lazy Kingdom
09:29:46 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
-WP Click-
ice cream names for her ^^?
Check den for taken names please <3
 BJake
09:26:12 Don't call me BJ.
@BuggyO
I feel bad for him
 BuggyOs
09:24:37 Bug-a-boo
Bjake
a guy sitting in front of my in my communications class yesterday has a computor like that
 BJake
09:24:00 Don't call me BJ.
Fuck i hate my stupid ass computer it sounds like a bullet train getting stopped by a fucking plane
 BuggyOs
09:22:58 Bug-a-boo
hey!
 Tech
09:21:47 
Hey Chat
 icemoons
09:20:35 slushy,ice,moon,
Quest Level 20

Expand your territory. Level up in the Swamp.

Completed: 0/10

➔ 1,000 Mushrooms 10 Party On! 2 Animal Skins Bundle
Turn Down

oh my God... that's gonna take a while,,,
 BuggyOs
09:19:40 Bug-a-boo
ET
yeah lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +1
Snapping Turtle : -5
Death Adder : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Tales of Leavalon: Resurrection | Fantasy | Open!November 26, 2021 10:08 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╓┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╖

Plot

╙┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╜

You were a knight serving under the Leavalon flag, sent off to fight the empire's long-lasting rival, the Caimid Empire. Sent off to battle, leaving behind everything you cherish willingly or with great hesitation. However, you and your fellow knights are different, experimented on in secret. Tossed to the battlefield to see if the tests run true - a cruel test it, some might say. You were in a middle of a fight with an enemy soldier until you were third-partied by a mysterious group of soldiers, with a fog of darkness following behind. The soldiers wear armor of darken steel, helments covering the entirey of their face, but exposting their eyes of crimson. Riding horses whose cat matches the night sky were with their eyes matching their riders'.

You watch your comrades and enemies fall dead by the mysterious army - their bodies devoured by the darkening mist. Then after that, you were slain in cold-blood. Your body slowly getting devoured by the supernatural fog and no one has heard from you ever again. This was the year 121BC, the day the black fog came and murdered every soldier on the battlefield. The truth hidden for centuries, with the fog keeping the secrets well contained.

Now, the year is 221 AD, you have woken up after a 100 years of slumber. Your empire still remains throughout the years, but now in the palms of a tyrant. In addition to this, the return of the army in black has brought panic across the continent. You have no reason why you were brought back from the dead, and you are uncertain if your fellows knights are alive. Could it be your powers that kept you (and the others) alive? Or perhaps, the Gods felt remorse and brought you back? The answer unknown, but one thing's for certain, you're destinty intertwines with the army of the abyss.

Edited at November 29, 2021 06:54 PM by Plague Doctor
Tales of Leavalon: Resurrection | Fantasy | Open!November 29, 2021 05:21 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╓┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╖

The World

╙┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╜

[IMAGE REMOVED: no credits, hotlinking]

Religions

There are two different religions throughout the world: Ludianism and Topisism.

Topisishm is the worship of one god, Topi. A brand new religion was created somewhere between the year 125-127, the exact year unknown. Led by clergy of women and men alike, this religion quickly spread throughout the continent. Currently, this is the main religion many worships - overpowering Ludianism. The holy texts and verses are written in the new language, Ukruri.

Ludianism also called the Old Religion, worships 12 Gods and Goddesses. This religion existed for eras and is still here to this day. Now it's dwindling to ashes, many forgetting the worship and practices of this religion. Little people are struggling to keep this religion alive due to Topisism taking over the world. All scripters and verses are written in the old language, Ibesh.

Languages:

Ibesh, the old language that is still kicking to this day, but very few speak and understand this language. In case you were wondering what it sounds like, it has the quality Latin language.

Ukruri, the language was discovered in the year 135BC, but it wasn't as popular. As the years go by, this became popular and the main spoken language. Everything you see now would be in this language, so prepare your ancient brain for the confusion.

Ikloni, the language the natives speak, but only a few can interpret it.

Cultures:

Caimin Empire

Language: Ukruri
Religion: Topisism
Colors/Symbol: Caimin's colors are crimson red and frosty white. The wyvern is their divine symbol.
Mounts: Wyverns

Leavalon Empire

Language: Ukruri and a little bit of Ibesh
Religion: Topisism and Ludianism
Colors/Symbol: Leavalon's colors are stunning gold and royal blue. The griffin is their divine symbol.
Mounts: Griffins

Natives

Language: Ikloni
Religion: Unknown
Colors/Symbols: Unknown
Mounts: Deers

The Abyssal Riders

Language: Unknown
Religion: Unknown
Colors/Symbol: Black for completely everything.
Mounts: Horses/Pegasus

╓┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╖

Leavalon Empire

╙┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╜

[IMAGE REMOVED: no credits, hotlinking]

╓┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╖

The 12 Deities

╙┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╜

Cieus
The God of destiny, fate, accomplishment, and failure. He takes the form of a handsome man with eyes of gold. Those who worship him are called Fate-Walkers and his followers are named Fate-Weavers. Cieus works with Xiarae and Azaos. Sworn rival of Okohr; even their followers clash with each other.

Xiarae
The Lady of Death and Queen of the Underworld; goddess of funerals, death, souls, and extermination. She has two faces: one of a skull and the other of a human. Xiarae may be beautiful, but her personality is not. She works alongside Cieus, her half-brother.

Okohr
God of war, vengeance, destruction, and chivalry. Unlike the other deities, he's a demon - a chimera demon, to be exact. Father of all chimeras and the husband of Xiarae. He has a rivalry with his half-brother-in-law, and their rivalry has lasted for centuries.

Hames
The God of parties, wine, tricks, and freedom. The youngest of the 12 deities, making him more childish and less responsible. Taking the appearance of a boy, but can shift into an imp whenever he feels like it. All the gods are neutral with him, and they agree that he can be quite annoying. Hames is the lover of Nena, the two producing offspring.

Amera
Goddess of hunting, animals, nature, and adventures. Never hunt for pleasure or gain, or else you'll suffer her wrath. She's very protective of her animal children (loving them more than anything) but doesn't mind if mortals hunt animals for personal needs. She takes on the form of a white falcon with blue eyes - she never uses a human form unless needed.

Azaos
God of messages, riddles, dreams, and wind. He's the Father of Oracles, handpicking virgin women to have the power to see into one's future. Father of the Ladies of Fate: Xutia, Tedia, and Kastia. His daughters work with the Lady of Death - never anger them, or you'll get death's punishment.

Eher
God/Goddess of shelter, marriage, love, and family. Their actual gender is unknown, with some saying Eher is a man, and some saying they're a woman. They're neutral with most of the gods - having no alliances or enemies with them. However, disliking Okohr for war tearing families apart, and Xiarae over death killing off loved ones.

Nena
Goddess of hatred, curses, the dark, and secrecy. She's enemies with most gods and goddesses but remains neutral with Eher due to them keeping to themselves and Hames, with ancient stories saying that they're lovers. It's said that she has children, but she never says who (for the fun of it all). She has a friendly rivalry with Okohr - the two enjoying a bit of chaos.

Olo
The God of law, order, wisdom, and judgment. The King of the 12, the oldest out of everyone. He was very popular within the Ludianism religion, but as time goes on, his name started to be forgotten. His rivals are the gods and goddesses that bring chaos to the mortal and godly realm and allies to those that help benefit both realms.

Camla
Lady of the Seasons and loved by all mortals alike. She's the goddess of seasons, agriculture, fertility, and abundance. Camla is a close friend and ally with Amera, with a small number of stories saying that they're lovers. She hates Okohr with a passion, but she hates Nena more - who doesn't love sibling rivalries?

Xivra
Goddess of medicine, miracles, resistance, and birth. To those that want to become a healer/doctor, she's the main one that they worship. She's allied with the gods and goddesses that bring peace to the world and hates those that try to bring chaos. Xivra is the wife of Olo, making her the Queen of the 12.

Isin and Ikeda
God and Goddess of day and night, time, stars, music. Isin is the God of the moon, with his twin sister being the Goddess of the Sun. The two go hand-in-hand to keep the world in the day and night cycle - with the mortals considered to be one complete god instead of separate ones. They're the main children of Olo and Xivra, aiding both parents whenever needed.

Edited at December 3, 2021 04:51 AM by Vennenum
Tales of Leavalon: Resurrection | Fantasy | Open!November 29, 2021 06:22 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╓┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╖

The Leavalon Knight Code

╙┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╜

1. Show loyalty only towards your empire and allies.
2. Give your life for your ruler, no matter the cost.
3. Never cower away from death - face it without dwindling resolve.
4. The empire comes first before personal matters.
5. Never show mercy to your enemies. Kill them without second thoughts.
6. Never back down, no matter the circumstances.

╓┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╖

Rules

╙┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╜

1. Be active! Don't randomly join and not reply for 5+ days. If you want to back out of the RP, then PM me first and find a way to kill your character.
2. No OP characters. We have to make this fair for everyone. <3 Yes, your character can have magical powers, but make sure they're not too strong.
3. I'm going to make this a semi-literate to literate RP, which means 300+ words per post. I want it for both character and the RP sheets. Use proper grammar; however, I'll make an exception from time to time.
4. Hate the character, not the RPer. ;3
5. I'll only keep reservations for a total of 48 hours. PM me to either extend the time or to say that you changed your mind.
6. The character limit would be 2. Depending on how the RP is going, I will allow 2 more to be created.
7. This RP CAN have romance in it, but it's not the main subject. To make this fun, your characters (the ones you created) cannot have any romantic connections, but they're allowed to be siblings/cousins. Put the number 0 somewhere in your forum.
8. PM me if you have further questions. I don't want this forum to be stuffed up with questions.
9. Have fun and be creative with your character sheets!

Tales of Leavalon: Resurrection | Fantasy | Open!November 29, 2021 06:44 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╓┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╖

The Lost Knights

╙┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╜

Grand-Knight 0/1

The leader of the group of knights and are in charge of issuing commands to those beneath them. Age doesn't matter, but the experience and expertise one has. They're the strongest out of the group and should be equally feared as well respected. Disrespect them in any way they're allowed to punish you on how they see fit.

Open

Knight-Lords 1/2

Their the second strongest of the group and the leader's righthand man or woman. When the leader is gone or is taking a break, they're in charge of their groups. Their orders shouldn't be disobeyed unless you want to be punished. They're in charge of training, patrols, and hunting expeditions to ensure the quality of their troops.

Ivona Arcos Draghici (Played by Plague Doctor)
Open

Senior-Knights 2/4

Knights that have learned and trained in what needs to become a knight. Their the 3rd ranked in the group and treated with respect by the recruits. Normally, recruits would go to these knights for advice or aid them on missions. They're not as strong as those above them, but that doesn't mean they should be taken lightly.

Arowyn Albright (Played by Lost Legends)
Gavin Matthias Carline (Played by Argos)
Ellar Otamr (Played by Freedom)
Open

Knight Recruits (Unlimited)

The rookies that have little to no experience amongst the group, and are trained and taught the ways of the knight. They're tasked with aiding the senior knights on missions if their seniors agree (of course). Their powers haven't developed yet, but they can still use them; however, it won't be as strong.

Open

╓┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╖

The Griffins

╙┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╜

Each knight had a griffin, but they got slaughtered by the mysterious group of soldiers. With the resurrection of their riders, they too were brought back from the dead to aid them once more. Like their masters, they created a pecking order amongst themselves.

Griffins are NPCs, which means you don't fully play as them.

Grand-Knight's Griffin

Open

Knight-Lords' Griffins

Valerian (Played by Plague Doctor)
Open

Senior-Knights' Griffins

Kairak (Played by Lost Legends)
Beckett (Played by Argos)
Hark (Played by Freedom)
Open

Knight Recruits' Griffins

Open

Edited at December 5, 2021 06:26 PM by Plague Doctor
Tales of Leavalon: Resurrection | Fantasy | Open!November 29, 2021 06:53 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╓┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╖

Character Sheets

╙┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╜

Feel free to add whatever you want to your forum, but make sure it has the main parts to it.

Name:
Nicknames (optional):
Code Name:
Wanted Rank:

Where your loyalty is towards now?:
Apperance:
Personality:
Griffin's Name:
Weapon(s):

Family (optional):
Allies:
Enemies:
Affiliations:
Sexuality:
Significant Other:

Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Powers (Up to 5):
Bio (optional):
Other:

Tales of Leavalon: Resurrection | Fantasy | Open!November 29, 2021 06:54 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╓┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╖

Other Forums

╙┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╜

Sign-Ups: You Are Here
Discussion: WIP
RP-Thread: WIP

Tales of Leavalon: Resurrection | Fantasy | Open!December 1, 2021 02:11 AM

Lost Legends

Neutral

Give Award

Name:

Arowyn Albright

Nicknames (optional):

Aro, Wynie (family nickname)

Code Name:

Sahara

Female

Senior-Knight

Wanted Rank:

Though she is content where she is, Aro wouldn’t mind being a Knight-Lord someday.

Her loyalty is still most definitely with her allies that she woke up with, but with the empire and it's ruler? Arowyn is unsure. Is Leavalon still what it used to be? How has it changed in the past 100 years? Aro doesn't know if she can trust that it is the same as the place she once swore to protect.

Appearance:

Arowyn is quite tall at around 5 feet 10 inches. She has a lithe build, but it is corded with lean muscle from years upon years of training. She does have some feminine curves, mostly in her hips and thighs; she believes her chest to be quite lacking when in reality it is only slightly below average. Aro’s face is more oval in shape but with a slim jawline and defined cheekbones. Her eyebrows are more on the thick side, bold, but well groomed. Her nose is strong and straight but it doesn’t detract from her other features. Arowyn’s eyes are a light golden amber color featuring some darker amber streaks and around the outside of her irises. They become even more striking in the light or when she uses her abilities.

Aro’s hair is a very deep auburn. Most of the time it appears to be dark brunette, but in certain lighting it becomes clear that her hair really is red. Her locks are thick and naturally straight, with some scattered highlights. She doesn’t keep it too long, usually lingering just about the top of her shoulders. Most of the time it is pinned or tied back, sometimes in a short braid if she can manage it. Arowyn’s skin is a warm ivory, tanned from the sun. It is smooth and unblemished for the most part, with a smattering of light freckles across the bridge of her nose. Aro has several small, nearly unnoticeable scars from years as a knight (and some more noticeable scars from experimentation, but she chooses to avoid dwelling on those as much as she can), but there are a couple more distinct ones. She has three faded, 2-inch long, half-inch wide diagonal slashes on her left calf. She also has two long scars that run horizontally on her lower back from hip to hip, but they are slightly skewed and intersect like a stretched out ‘X’ near her right side.

Personality:

Arowyn’s outside demeanor is friendly and warm, with a ready smile and kind remarks. However if one pays close enough attention, her eyes often tell a different story. Aro can come off as quiet and reserved at first, but this is simply an impression people get from her when they first meet her. She is sociable and good-natured, and once she starts talking with someone those characteristics become evident. In fact, she has a high understanding of how most people work. Arowyn is a pretty accurate judge of character, a talent she will use to her advantage to know how to act around certain people and manipulate others if need be. Whenever she comes across someone whom she can’t read as well, or whose actions she can’t predict, she is very intrigued by them.

Aro is quite energetic and has a difficult time staying in any one place for too long before becoming restless. She is always seeking action, adventure, a thrill; anything, just as long as she is out doing something and finding ways to be productive while she’s at it. Arowyn is an excellent multi-tasker, but sometimes the quality of her work goes down in favor of quantity. She is naturally a positive person and seeks for the good in people, but she is by no means ignorant of the bad. In fact, if she has good reason, Aro can be a harsh judge.

In reality, Arowyn is a bit two-faced. She is stubborn, goal-oriented, and very determined, and she won’t let anyone get in her way. If someone earns it, she can hold a grudge. She has a strong sense of justice and has 0 qualms against taking matters into her own hands. Aro has distinct morals and values that she holds herself to, a lot of times too strictly. While admiring the same traits in others, she can be condemning of those who don’t have those qualities or even have the opposite. Throughout it all, she is quite calculating in all of her actions; cold, calm and controlled. Arowyn doesn’t get mad, she gets even.

Griffin's Name:

Kairak (Kai)

Martial Eagle and white lion hybrid.

Weapon(s):

Aro’s main weapons are polearms, specifically a double-bladed one and a single-bladed one. She uses the single-bladed one most of the time for everyday uses, sparring, and minor quests. Arowyn uses the double-bladed polearm when she gets serious, such as for extensive or severe battles and major enemies. Both shafts of her weapons are made of heat conductive metal, allowing the shafts to be heated up to high degrees and still stay as firm and solid as they were originally. The blades of the polearms are long and slightly wider than average. They are vaguely half leaf-shaped, with a couple strategically placed slits and/or hooks crafted into the blade that can be used as an advantage during battle.

Arowyn also keeps a few other concealed weapons, such as two daggers if needed and a handful of small throwing knives and throwing stars to use particularly when on griffin-back.

Family (optional):

Arowyn does have parents, Randar and Senira Albright, but she was separated from them at a young age. She hasn’t seen them since and didn’t know if they were still alive or not. Now that it's been 100 years, they definitely aren't.

Allies:

Her fellow knights.

Enemies:

Aro considers the Abyssal Riders enemies, and still thinks of the Caimin Empire as an enemy for now, but then again she doesn’t know how things have changed.

Affiliations:

Leavalon Empire

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Significant Other:

None yet

The outdoors, competition, sparring, adventures, cool weather, fruit, animals (especially her griffin).

Dislikes:

Too hot weather, being bored with nothing to do, overly sweet or spicy things, lies and traitors, large insects.

Strengths:

Speed, agility, reflexes, courageous, loyal, confident.

Weaknesses:

Stamina, strength, stubborn, critical, distrustful, controlling.

Powers (Up to 5):

Fire/heat manipulation: Aro can manifest fire to some extent, such as creating sparks and small to medium-sized flames and fireballs, and heating objects to high temperatures. The more the flames the more difficult, as is the temperature. The hottest she can create at the moment is a very light yellow, almost white, but it takes a lot out of her.

Fire/heat resistance: Aro is mostly resistant to fire and can withstand very high temperatures without being burned, but there is a limit to how much. She is already discovering that the near-white flame she can create will give her a sun-burn of sorts; any hotter and Aro is sure the burn will only get more severe.

Some light manipulation: Arowyn can create some burst of light that act like flash-bombs. She can also create small, concentrated orbs of light to see in the dark by.

Enhanced senses: Pretty self-explanatory; increased senses of sight, sound, smell, and even taste and touch. They're increased a good bit more than the average human, but nothing to the extent of some animals. For example, Aro can't even compare to Kairak's keen sight and hearing.

Basic healing: She can heal cuts, contusions, and scrapes, and slightly increase blood clotting to slow bleeding and speed up the healing process. Aro can seal off the opening of larger wounds to stop the bleeding, and she's very good at cauterizing, but she can't completely heal more complex internal damage.

Bio (optional):

Arowyn was born in a small town on the very outskirts of the Leavalon Empire, close to the Caimin Empire borders. She lived there with her mother and father for the majority of her childhood. Her father was a retired knight and trained her in some combat, and her mother taught her a little of herbs and healing. When Aro turned 12, a hostile group from Caimin crossed the border and attempted to raid her village. Her father stayed to defend it, but sent her and her mother away into the nearby mountains. While they were still looking for shelter, a devastating storm hit the area, causing major flash floods and tearing down trees. A mudslide occurred where Arowyn and her mother were, and they were separated. Aro was swept into a large river and was carried down by the current quite a distance until she was finally washed ashore miles from where she fell in.

Aro was found by a passing caravan, which happened to be a group of slave traders in disguise. She was locked in chains and put with the rest of the slaves the traders had gathered, and shipped to who-knows-where. In a stroke of intense luck, or perhaps fate, Arowyn was bought by a kind, older Leavalon woman who had been traveling and came across the auction on accident right when aro was being sold, and the woman quickly jumped in. As soon as she took Aro back to her home, she immediately unchained her, claiming that she hated the slave trade and that when she saw Arowyn she couldn’t just let her fall into the hands of some cruel master. Having no idea where to go, the old woman offered to take her in for the time being, and Aro eventually agreed. The lady was very kind to Arowyn and did everything she could to help her find a way back home. A couple years later the woman passed away from old age and gave the money and resources she had to Aro. After grieving for some time and honoring the woman’s memory, she left.

The first thing Arowyn did was make her way back to her home village. When she finally arrived, it was only to find that it had been burnt down all those years ago and nothing remained but ashes. Aro vowed to take vengeance somehow, someday, and to find her parents if they were still alive. She began travelling around after that, living on her own with no real home anywhere. Every now and then she would stay for a couple days in a village or town to do odd jobs and earn money. That was until she got closer to Leavalon itself and encountered the knights. Immediately she decided that was how she was going to get stronger. Years of hard work and training later, Arowyn joined the knights as soon as she was old enough, and has been with them ever since.

Other:

I wasn't quite sure if the code name is like what you had in mind, so I can easily change that if you need!

Edited at December 4, 2021 04:17 PM by Lost Legends
Tales of Leavalon: Resurrection | Fantasy | Open!December 2, 2021 10:43 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Accepted.

Lost Legends said:

Name:

Arowyn Albright

Nicknames (optional):

Aro, Wynie (family nickname)

Code Name:

Sahara

Female

Senior-Knight

Wanted Rank:

Though she is content where she is, Aro wouldn’t mind being a Knight-Lord someday.

Her loyalty is still most definitely with her allies that she woke up with, but with the empire and it's ruler? Arowyn is unsure. Is Leavalon still what it used to be? How has it changed in the past 100 years? Aro doesn't know if she can trust that it is the same as the place she once swore to protect, and if the ruler still holds the values she once respected.

Appearance:

Arowyn is quite tall at around 5 feet 10 inches. She has a lithe build, but it is corded with lean muscle from years upon years of training. She does have some feminine curves, mostly in her hips and thighs; she believes her chest to be quite lacking when in reality it is only slightly below average. Aro’s face is more oval in shape but with a slim jawline and defined cheekbones. Her eyebrows are more on the thick side, bold, but well groomed. Her nose is strong and straight but it doesn’t detract from her other features. Arowyn’s eyes are a light golden amber color featuring some darker amber streaks and around the outside of her irises. They become even more striking in the light or when she uses her abilities.

Aro’s hair is a very deep auburn. Most of the time it appears to be dark brunette, but in certain lighting it becomes clear that her hair really is red. Her locks are thick and naturally straight, with some scattered highlights. She doesn’t keep it too long, usually lingering just about the top of her shoulders. Most of the time it is pinned or tied back, sometimes in a short braid if she can manage it. Arowyn’s skin is a warm ivory, tanned from the sun. It is smooth and unblemished for the most part, with a smattering of light freckles across the bridge of her nose. Aro has several small, nearly unnoticeable scars from years as a knight, but there are a couple more distinct ones. She has three faded, 2-inch long, half-inch wide diagonal slashes on her left calf. She also has two long scars that run horizontally on her lower back from hip to hip, but they are slightly skewed and intersect like a stretched out ‘X’ near her right side.

Personality:

Arowyn’s outside demeanor is friendly and warm, with a ready smile and kind remarks. However if one pays close enough attention, her eyes often tell a different story. Aro can come off as quiet and reserved at first, but this is simply an impression people get from her when they first meet her. She is sociable and good-natured, and once she starts talking with someone those characteristics become evident. In fact, she has a high understanding of how most people work. Arowyn is a pretty accurate judge of character, a talent she will use to her advantage to know how to act around certain people and manipulate others if need be. Whenever she comes across someone whom she can’t read as well, or whose actions she can’t predict, she is very intrigued by them.

Aro is quite energetic and has a difficult time staying in any one place for too long before becoming restless. She is always seeking action, adventure, a thrill; anything, just as long as she is out doing something and finding ways to be productive while she’s at it. Arowyn is an excellent multi-tasker, but sometimes the quality of her work goes down in favor of quantity. She is naturally a positive person and seeks for the good in people, but she is by no means ignorant of the bad. In fact, if she has good reason, Aro can be a harsh judge.

In reality, Arowyn is a bit two-faced. She is stubborn, goal-oriented, and very determined, and she won’t let anyone get in her way. If someone earns it, she can hold a grudge. She has a strong sense of justice and has 0 qualms against taking matters into her own hands. Aro has distinct morals and values that she holds herself to, a lot of times too strictly. While admiring the same traits in others, she can be condemning of those who don’t have those qualities or even have the opposite. Throughout it all, she is quite calculating in all of her actions; cold, calm and controlled. Arowyn doesn’t get mad, she gets even.

Griffin's Name:

Kairak

Weapon(s):

Aro’s main weapons are polearms, specifically a double-bladed one and a single-bladed one. She uses the single-bladed one most of the time for everyday uses, sparring, and minor quests. Arowyn uses the double-bladed polearm when she gets serious, such as for extensive or severe battles and major enemies. Both shafts of her weapons are made of heat conductive metal, allowing the shafts to be heated up to high degrees and still stay as firm and solid as they were originally. The blades of the polearms are long and slightly wider than average. They are vaguely half leaf-shaped, with a couple strategically placed slits and/or hooks crafted into the blade that can be used as an advantage during battle. Arowyn also keeps a few other concealed weapons, such as a dagger and a handful of small throwing knives to use if needed.

Family (optional):

Arowyn does have parents, Randar and Senira Albright, but she was separated from them at a young age. She hasn’t seen them since and doesn’t know if they still live or not.

Allies:

Her fellow knights.

Enemies:

Aro considers the Abyssal Riders enemies, and still thinks of the Caimin Empire as an enemy for now, but then again she doesn’t know how things have changed.

Affiliations:

Leavalon Empire

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Significant Other:

None yet

The outdoors, competition, sparring, adventures, cool weather, fruit, animals (especially her griffin).

Dislikes:

Too hot weather, being bored with nothing to do, overly sweet or spicy things, lies and traitors, large insects.

Strengths:

Speed, agility, reflexes, courageous, loyal, confident.

Weaknesses:

Stamina, strength, stubborn, critical, distrustful, controlling.

Powers (Up to 5):

Fire/heat manipulation

Fire/heat resistance

Some light manipulation

Enhanced senses

Basic healing

Bio (optional):

Arowyn was born in a small town on the very outskirts of the Leavalon Empire, close to the Caimin Empire borders. She lived there with her mother and father for the majority of her childhood. Her father was a retired knight and trained her in some combat, and her mother taught her a little of herbs and healing. When Aro turned 12, a hostile group from Caimin crossed the border and attempted to raid her village. Her father stayed to defend it, but sent her and her mother away into the nearby mountains. While they were still looking for shelter, a devastating storm hit the area, causing major flash floods and tearing down trees. A mudslide occurred where Arowyn and her mother were, and they were separated. Aro was swept into a large river and was carried down by the current quite a distance until she was finally washed ashore miles from where she fell in.

Aro was found by a passing caravan, which happened to be a group of slave traders in disguise. She was locked in chains and put with the rest of the slaves the traders had gathered, and shipped to who-knows-where. In a stroke of intense luck, or perhaps fate, Arowyn was bought by a kind, older Leavalon woman who had been traveling and came across the auction on accident right when aro was being sold, and the woman quickly jumped in. As soon as she took Aro back to her home, she immediately unchained her, claiming that she hated the slave trade and that when she saw Arowyn she couldn’t just let her fall into the hands of some cruel master. Having no idea where to go, the old woman offered to take her in for the time being, and Aro eventually agreed. The lady was very kind to Arowyn and did everything she could to help her find a way back home. A couple years later the woman passed away from old age and gave the money and resources she had to Aro. After grieving for some time and honoring the woman’s memory, she left.

The first thing Arowyn did was make her way back to her home village. When she finally arrived, it was only to find that it had been burnt down all those years ago and nothing remained but ashes. Aro vowed to take vengeance somehow, someday, and to find her parents if they were still alive. She began travelling around after that, living on her own with no real home anywhere. Every now and then she would stay for a couple days in a village or town to do odd jobs and earn money. That was until she got closer to Leavalon itself and remembered the knights. Immediately she decided that was how she was going to get stronger. Years of hard work and training later, Arowyn joined the knights as soon as she was old enough, and has been with them ever since.

Other:

I wasn't quite sure if the code name is like what you had in mind, so I can easily change that if you need!

Tales of Leavalon: Resurrection | Fantasy | Open!December 2, 2021 04:33 PM

Lost Legends

Neutral

Give Award

Plague Doctor said:
Accepted.
Thanks!! ^^
Tales of Leavalon: Resurrection | Fantasy | Open!December 3, 2021 12:01 AM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Gavin Matthias Carline

Nicknames (optional): none for now

Code Name: Legion

Wanted Rank: Content

Gavin trusts his fellow knights who entered the black mist with him. Despite the code that he swore to keep, he lost all confidence in his country during the experimenting. They told him that they’d be able to serve better, but the pain of the experiments was a sign of betrayal to a him, a knight who was only faithful. But he wholeheartedly trusts his squad, especially since they battled through the horrid experiences together. Plus, a country can change a lot in a hundred years.

Appearance:

Gavin stands at five feet and ten inches. He has a lanky, long build to him, but he does have some (but limited) meat on those bones. He is built broader in his shoulders with just slightly smaller hips, making his torso a weird trapezoidal shape. His arms and legs are wiry and scrawny looking, but this man will give you a run for your money.

He owns a long, lean, oval face, covered with small freckles—especially on his nose. These were not genetic, however, but rather from spending too much time in the sun. His jawbones are not defined but are not hidden completely away with fat and skin. Rather, he is in the middle. He has downturned eyes which gives him a wistful or faraway look about him at first glance. However, you can see all sorts of emotion spring behind his dark, deep coffee-brown eyes. He is very expressive and his light haired, thin eyebrows will do jumping jacks all up and down his forehead. He has deep, rich, honey-colored hair, but not the light summery shade, rather the dim, thick, slightly mahogany coloring. Or in other words, he has dark brown hair that has a slight warm color to it. His unruly, wavy hair hangs down to about his chin which sometimes gives him a similar look to the Irish Setter, especially with his long, yet rounded nose. He keeps it, however, in a ponytail.

He has several scars, but only one on his face. This was his first scar during an unsupervised dual set up by the other squires of his class. It was him versus a boy who had teased him about his family’s background and history. While he received a single scar running from the top of the right side of his forehead, down to his temple, the other boy returned to his dorm covered in cuts and bruises. Other scars are from battle, a notable one is an ugly scar running down his left calf leg. He also has scars from the experimentation. Small puncture marks are on his arms, but they can only be defined correctly by studious about of staring. They seem like odd freckles or tattoos instead. He also has a small cut on each arm, almost symmetrical, from when they drew blood.

Personality:

•Unforgiving •Protective •Murderous •Quick-tempered •Impatient •Nurturing •Sacrificial •Expressive •Musical •Emotional •Prideful

Gavin holds grudges and will rarely forgive an enemy. He despises betrayers and cowards and will not try his best not to associate himself among them. He is protective of his family which is now his squad given that his family is now dead. He will defend them with a fiery passion and will kill the offenders unless stopped. He can be quick-tempered and will try to hold some form of patience and kindness for the annoying person’s sake. He doesn’t like people who drag out stories or stutter constantly. Just get to the point already! He will participate in some small talk, but not excessive. He doesn’t like it when people skip around subjects, just keep with one and we’ll talk about it for a while.

Despite his outer appearance and no-nonsense personality, he is an old softie for creatures. He has a nurturing heart for when they are helpless and will do all he can in his power to help them. He has cared intently to different animals of all kinds; most of his experience is in farm animals, however. While he has little patience for people, he has more for critters. He will raise his voice when one won’t come to him when he means to help them, but will instantly soften his voice and apologize. He will take the time to train them and has dedicated a good portion of his life to them. He prefers their company over man’s because he’s both an introvert and they don’t judge you cruelly. Because equine were present during the battle of the black fog, he is a bit nervous and cautious of them now.

He is very loving towards his family. His love language is quality time and gifts. He will tend to them carefully and this is where you will see him the most lively. As his trust will be gained more in the squad, more of his teasing nature will pop out. He will still be hot-headed and his protectiveness strengthens. This carries on to sacrifice for them. When he gets betrayed, it burns like a branding iron pressed on tender skin because to be betrayed means that you had to have trust first. And with trust is a portion of love. He can’t control who he loves no matter how hard he tried in the past, so he doesn’t distance himself as he used to. He’s learned that it doesn’t work like that, so he doesn’t bother with it anymore. If it’s broke, fix it.

He is actually very musical and he can carry out a decent tune. He has a fine baritone voice that he used to sing soft lullabies to his children before the war. He’s also been known to play some simple songs on a gittern. He is expressive and emotional. Sometimes his emotions take over and he does things he later regrets, but he tries to make sure he doesn’t live with it. You can’t life in the present if you live in the past. A less talk and more action type of guy.

Gavin found the experimentations a betrayal because of the pain. (I imagined the experiments being kind of dystopian-styled.) He hated the way he was treated and he was prodded around like a sick hamster, kind of a pride issue here. He didn't like how he was treated afterwards. He was a senior-knight and was treated like a child learning how to read and write--being taught by people who didn't know what to do or how to help either.

Griffin's Name: Beckett (nicknamed “Beck”)

Weapon(s):

Takedown Recurve Bow: Gavin prefers a distance weapon, that way he can’t see the life drain out of a person. He doesn’t like crossbows because they are ungraceful. The small, portable, pistol crossbows require a too-close range for a comfortable shot. Instead he uses a takedown recurve bow. It’s more portable than a longbow and he isn’t trained in how to use a horsebow. The limbs are strong enough for him to be standing 80 meters away and hit his target. He’s a good shot and pulls 70 lb.

Bastard Sword: However, he does need a melee weapon and so he also wields a bastard sword. This weapon is a one and a half sword. It can be used by one hand, but it takes special training and Gavin didn’t enroll in that. He uses it with two hands. It is mainly used for cutting and slicing. He doesn’t like to use it because it is messy, but it does the job and keeps him alive.

Two Knives: He has two concealed knives that he rarely uses. It is only there as a last resort.

Family (optional):

Everyone is dead because we are now 100 years in the future. Below is just their status before the black fog.

Father: Gawain Harper Carline (alive)-age 67

Mother: Serina Kaitlyn Carline (alive)-age 63

Older Brother: Charles Dean Carline (alive)-age 40

Sister: Winifred Ann Carline (alive)-age 36

Younger Brother: Trenton Randolf Carline (deceased)—died in war as a soldier on the front lines—age 30

Wife: Emily Winter Carline (deceased)—died during childbirth—age 27

Oldest child: Fauna Belle Carline (alive)—age 9

Younger child: Jasper Saul Carline (alive)—age 6

Allies: So far, only his squad

Enemies: He holds a stiff grudge to the Caimid Empire and he is now always biased of horses, swearing that they are all Kelpies. He also remembers The Abyssal Riders quite well.

Affiliations: Leavalon Empire

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Significant Other: Open!

Animals, the outdoors, quiet, fire, super soft things, music

Dislikes:

When people skip around subjects and drag on long stories, Magic (it’s too unpredictable), war, needles, the cold, blood

Strengths:

Accuracy: as said before, his accuracy is wonderful. Part of it is because he’s a natural and another is from practice.

Speed: he is fairly fast on his feet and he has an average amount of stamina to compliment this trait.

Loyal: when you become part of his family, he will die for you

Weaknesses:

Strength: he has back muscle for sure, but he doesn’t have a ton of bicep or size. He is a wiry figure who is surprisingly strong.

Easily Angered: because of it, he’s been known to nearly kill someone. He almost got kicked out of training because of the dual he had as a squire.

Impatient: he has little patience for humans and he tolerates little. He can come off as harsh and cold because he snaps.

Powers (Up to 5):

Theme: Putting things together/making things

Ranking: 0 is the weakest, 5 is the strongest

Recreation: Rank 4: He can reform a broken object to something similar to what it once was. It is not identical, but close. If you shattered your sword he could mend it. Broken glass? Fixed.

Healing: Rank 3: He can mend broken bones, cuts and stab wounds. He cannot help someone who has cancer or needs a heart transplant. He can’t help organs, diseases or some unique issue (like hemophilia). He can’t just change genes nor create things out of the blue.

Telekinesis: Rank 2: He can’t pick up big heavy things like mountains or homes. He can barely pick up a 160 lb man. It is useful to take your opponent’s sword. He can only use it to move one thing at a time, however.

Rock Sculpting: Rank 5: He can shape rocks into different figures and he can carve them decently. Arrowheads? He can make them out of any type of rock no matter the material. Need to camp somewhere for the night? That big mountainside over there can provide some shelter.

Bio (optional):

Carlines were always some form of little nobility. They weren’t big dogs, but they were better than middle class. They had comforts and leisure and their sons would all train as knights. They did originate as cheats and liars who first fooled people into believing that they were rich. Then they actually became rich from stealing and by tricking. Eventually they did straighten out, but the dark past haunts the family name.

Gavin started training as a squire from the age of ten. Before that, he spent his time playing with the farm animals that lived on his property. He tried his best to save a cat who had gotten mauled by dogs. Unfortunately it didn’t work. He spent time with the horses and trained one to rise up onto its hind legs on command. He kept a blind chicken alive for four years (it died of old age) and tended to a calf whose mother had abandoned it. It survived.

He was known among his peers as a hot-head and also a cry baby because he had a hard time keeping his emotions in check. However, after he dueled one of the more popular boys, as he had insulted the Carline name, he gained more respect. He also gained a steady eye from all the teachers and he had almost been expelled. The other peers gave him space. This happened at age 14.

He was 19 when he met his wife, Emily Winter. She was a little higher in class and status and was 18 at the time. She came down to see her younger brother sparring and Gavin was desperate to impress a pretty girl, so he challenged the most senior knight for a dual to the blood. Gavin got the scar on his calf from that, but he had caught her attention. After the medic took care of him, they talked a bit then again later on that week. Soon these talks became more frequent and a year later they were wed.

She didn’t make it past 26 years old due to their second child’s difficult birth. The child survived and was taken cared of by a nanny. When the war started, Gavin sent his children to their Aunt Winifred. He never saw them again, but after the experiment he was able to send them each a stone sculpture of a griffon.

Other: Just curious, how long do griffons live?

Edited at December 4, 2021 09:01 PM by Argos

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us