how is the dog game treating you, HEE immigrant xD
 The Unknown
03:34:47 Unknown | Dark
-WP Click-
Had an idea :)

I should be asleep but I'm here instead. Oh well
 Narran Park
03:21:58 Sting
Wow i got loads of extra moved from the hurricane too!
 distant-lands
03:20:01 katy | beetle
Ecifircas,
thanks for the suggestions ^^ i added a few speckles to the wings instead of dapple.

it's meant to be a simple design but i suck at not adding too much xD
 Insane Sanity
03:17:33 Insane | Sanity
When your pelt defects throw a boost o.O this was not what I was expecting
-WP Click-
 Ecifircas
03:16:17 
I like it. I think white patches would offer the most contrast and make it look the best! Black could work but I think white does just a liiittle bit better.

I'd leave the wings solid or maybe just a more sparse dapple.
 distant-lands
03:09:29 katy | beetle
-Click-
thoughts so far?
trying to do a grey dapple situation on the black fur. i might add some more white / black patches too, not sure.

also; should i add some dapple to the wings?
 Existence
03:04:01 Exist / Kuskyn
I wish not to verus any more brown bears ;-;
 Ecifircas
03:02:37 
Enigma, wait- am I just dull? I never knew being a hero actually affected CP fields.
 Urux
03:01:08 Urox
Enigma
The extra moves are a new thing? I didn't explore much on my old account. I was unaware it was a relatively new thing
 Enigma
02:57:15 
@Unknown
The update is quite nice :) before the only incentive was a hidden small boost in all CP fields and of course the damage bonus
 The Unknown
02:53:59 Unknown | Dark
I ended up with... 20-25 extra moves just from my wolf being a hero. I didn't realize the boost was so big! Got a level up and everything out of it
 Ecifircas
02:53:01 
The Unknown, yes. It's a hurricane right now so that girl being confident in hurricanes will really help you out.

You have to buy Chinese Pottery in Barter to get more moves for 1 mushroom per move so those little moments of bravery from your wolves really add up! :-)
 Existence
02:52:30 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas ~
 Existence
02:50:39 Exist / Kuskyn
I might just make the time for this forum 4 am xD
 The Unknown
02:48:45 Unknown | Dark
My female is +5 for hurricanes and she's given me 10 total bonus moves just now so far. That's pretty neat
 Ecifircas
02:47:41 
Mhm! If your wolves are heros, which you can check on their page under 'Vitals', they'll respond to the little weather-related texts in Explore if you choose to interact with them, act heroically, and you'll gain +5 moves. :-)
 Urux
02:47:32 Urox
Unknown
Yep, that's what the vitals are for. The higher the number the better they are in that weather and they add moves

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : 0
Cougar : -2
Vicuna Wolf : -2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

sky bound // wolf rp // openJuly 25, 2024 03:06 PM

rolliesuchus

Neutral

Give Award
absolutely!!
sky bound // wolf rp // openJuly 25, 2024 08:11 PM

rolliesuchus

Neutral

Give Award
The discussion thread is up! Link
note: I will not be able to log on until the 29th hopefully.
you may only talk in the discussion thread if your character has been accepted.
sky bound // wolf rp // openJuly 25, 2024 08:49 PM

OCCULTIST

Art Team
Neutral

Give Award
GRAHH YOU KNOW HER

Name:
Marylyn

-

Appearance:
mar.png

(c)occultist
(😭)
Marylyn is an average sized wolf, who stands at just about 2'5ft tall. She has a relatively dense body to help support her heavy wings.

Mar has long fur, which is particularly fluffy around her neck & chest. She has long, curled fur on her cheeks, and tufted ears. One tuft is a little floppy, as her left ear is torn.
Her pelt is a light, creamy colour, coated with a pale, bloody red around her chest, cheeks and legs. A dark, gray-brown covers her topside, tail, and lightly touches her paws and ears.
A deep gray mask wraps around the front of her face & tufts, perfectly framing her striking light eyes.
Marylyns patterning very closely resembles the feathers of a bearded vulture

Her wings are large and dense, requiring a heavy push to take off, but extremely capable of carrying her through the air effectively. The feathers fade into her dark gray saddle, and have gentle light barring.

-
Personality:
Stubborn and headstrong, Marylyn is difficult to get along with. She is extremely work-motivated, and once her mind is set on doing something a specific way, she will take absolutely no one elses input.
Easily frustrated, Mar can clash with wolves who's opinions differ from her own. As much as she wants to help the pack as much as possible, she can be quite harsh on her packmates, especially if she thinks they are acting foolishly.
She has a hard time interpreting others emotions, which makes her a little ignorant to how her actions & attitude effects them.

Despite everything, Marylyn is fiercely protective of those she cares about, and has a close bond with her family. She'll never be sweet or bubbly, but Mar will always make it clear she cares. Even if it's just in her own way.

Role:
Hunter

-

Background:

Marylyn has lived a good life, raised alongside her sister Mireille. She holds those she has grown up with very dearly, and has vowed to always put her family first in any situation. It's only fair
Mar used to be a reckless flier, resulting in her tearing an ear on a low-hanging branch when she was young. It's still kinda embarassing

Edited at July 31, 2024 03:32 PM by OCCULTIST
sky bound // wolf rp // openJuly 26, 2024 03:43 PM

The Grave Stalkers

Neutral

Give Award
Nevermind

Edited at July 28, 2024 10:29 AM by The Valley Entity
sky bound // wolf rp // openJuly 27, 2024 12:54 PM

TheSigmaMales

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'm done! I tried to balance his personality and backstory, so I hope it's acceptable ^^'

-
Edit: I added some more info to the personality and backstory that I forgot to put!

Edited at July 27, 2024 09:21 PM by TheSigmaMales
sky bound // wolf rp // openJuly 29, 2024 07:39 PM

rolliesuchus

Neutral

Give Award
sigmamales,
accepted i like him a lot :>
dawnforest,
okami is accepted!

Edited at July 29, 2024 07:40 PM by rolliesuchus

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5