Wolf Play : Rising From Ruins | Fantasy RP | Open
Chatbox
 Seostar
10:34:16 Seo, Pidge
I need one more apple for expanding my den- ugh and I'm 500 Mush short. So close yet so far
 Zeraphia
10:33:28 Spooky Vah
:3

Always glad to help!
 distant-screams
10:33:11 katy | beetle
Vah,
that works xD thank you!
 Zeraphia
10:32:30 Spooky Vah
Katy

Well, Cecelia means blind... and it's kind of lowkey fancy--
 Zeraphia
10:31:10 Spooky Vah
Zefhyr

The custom maker has a pretty solid list of everything
 distant-screams
10:30:01 katy | beetle
-WP Click-

name ideas? i prefer victorian / medieval sounding names.
 ZEFHYR
10:29:18 
are there lists anywhere of like-decore items, such as all of the flowers, all of the animals, and so on?
 Loveless
10:23:17 lexiboo
Welcome back!!!
 Transcendence
10:20:54 free palestine
Me looking at suggestion forum and having tiny ideas but i have bad rejection anxieties lmao good game
 BlazingVenom
10:19:46 
thanks! itÂ’s nice to be back
 Anxiety
10:17:59 ancient as hell
welcome back!
 BlazingVenom
10:16:15 
bet okay
i havenÂ’t played in a while so iÂ’m relearning a lot lol
 Anxiety
10:15:35 ancient as hell
80-96 hours of actual pregnancy
+
2-5 hours of labor
 Creeping Death
10:15:29 Kirk | Krik
Katy Yes
 BlazingVenom
10:14:39 
how long are wolves pregnant for?
 distant-screams
10:13:15 katy | beetle
should i do more halloween themes for premade adopts? they're pretty fun to make
 Salem
10:09:40 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Transcendence
10:09:04 free palestine
I hope so hhh
 SilverMountain
10:08:48 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Mic*
 SilverMountain
10:08:41 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Also
I went to a Red concert😆😆
I got to sing into the Mike for the last song!!!?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -2
Black Bear : -1
Spotted Hyena : 0
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Light Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Rising From Ruins | Fantasy RP | OpenJuly 6, 2024 08:11 PM

Nightstalker

Darkseeker

Give Award
may I reserve a demon?
Rising From Ruins | Fantasy RP | OpenJuly 6, 2024 08:37 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
All reservations should be added!
Rising From Ruins | Fantasy RP | OpenJuly 7, 2024 01:39 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving an angel. I'll edit my character sheet from here. ^^
Name:
Lucian Bohdi Nell
`
Preferred Name:
`
Lucian, Nell
Nickname(s):
Any that you can come up with
`
`
Sexuality:
Bisexual
`
Pronouns:
He/Him
`
Role:
Angel
`
`
Appearance:
[Mod edit: Removed AI generated writing. Do not use AI images or writing on WP's forums] Every inch of his frame is perfectly proportioned, a harmonious blend of height and form that accentuates his ethereal beauty and physical strength.
`
His face draws immediate attention and is a masterpiece sculpted by the hands of the divine. [Mod edit: Removed AI generated writing. Do not use AI images or writing on WP's forums]
`
[Mod edit: Removed AI generated writing. Do not use AI images or writing on WP's forums]
`
They are the legs of a runner, capable of great speed and endurance, and of a dancer, able to move with a fluid grace that is mesmerizing to watch. His feet are strong and sturdy, the arches high and toes long, giving him a solid foundation and a natural balance. [Mod edit: Removed AI generated writing. Do not use AI images or writing on WP's forums]
`
His hair is a crowning glory, a cascade of sandy blond locks that seem to capture the very essence of sunlight. The strands are a beautiful sandy blond, a warm golden color that is interspersed with bright, almost platinum streaks that catch the light and add a touch of brilliance to his appearance. [Mod edit: Removed AI generated writing. Do not use AI images or writing on WP's forums]
`
[Mod edit: Removed AI generated writing. Do not use AI images or writing on WP's forums]

Edited at September 13, 2024 02:46 AM by Kalahari
Rising From Ruins | Fantasy RP | OpenJuly 7, 2024 03:14 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@Outlander,
Reserved!
Rising From Ruins | Fantasy RP | OpenJuly 8, 2024 08:18 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
I'd like more detail to the strengths and weaknesses, I also have no idea what the abilities are just based on that so make it clearer please ^^

Mercenary said:

Reserving an angel. Will edit form here :)

ATLAS HADRANIEL

Male | 23 | Angel

Name : Atlas Hadraniel

Preferred Name : Atlas ; "Majesty of God"

Nickname(s) : Whatever you can come up with.

Role : Angel

Sexuality : Bi-curious, though he'd never try to lead someone on or anything similar. He is still learning about himself.

Pronouns : He/him

Appearance : Atlas is a rather average looking man. You would not be the first to lose him in a crowd of people or realize that you simply passed him by. He stands at nothing more than five foot seven, holding himself without much for pride. Not that he isn't confident in himself - which lies deeper than one would expect out of him - but it simply isn't prominent. He has a slender torso and lanky appendages, some considering him to be a bit underweight than a man his height and age. Regardless, Atlas' gait is long and powerful, his presence still sometimes known if he wanted it to be. His body is only slightly toned - most prominent in his arms and shoulder areas. His skin tone is considerably light; sun-kissed would not even be a descriptor in someone's vernacular for Atlas. Only slightly darker freckles litter his body; across his shoulders and chest, some very faint on his face. Darker moles scatter his body as well, allowing him to feel more in touch with the imperfections of humans, something that has never bothered him.

Atlas has a very defined face. With prominent cheekbones, a sharp jawline, and a straigh nose with a slight downturn at the end, Atlas appears as though touching his face could cut you. His eyes are slightly sunken in and appear to be a brilliant yellow with white looming outwards from his darkened pupils. This man is a monument of things that represent most things human as he believes; he has some acne scars across his face that most would pass as a hard time in his puberty years, beauty marks scattered all about, the occassional small scar. His face shape is that of an oval of sorts, his chin not pointed but rather a soft one. His lips are soft and plump and are a natural rosy pink in color, though have appeared to be chapped at times. Behind them are slightly crooked teeth, though none that are super spaced apart. His face is always clean-shaven - very rarely will Atlas ever grow any sort of facial hair. He finds it to one; not be his style, and two; be annoying and itchy.

Atlas has a full head of hair on him. Only curling outwards to his ears and slightly longer in the back, his hair is a dark brown with curl that is parted down the middle, though it of course mostly has a mind of its own. Atlas tries his best to maintain it, however, so that way he doesn't look like a lost dog that's been untouched for months. Most of the time pieces will fall into place to frame his face in a more 'charming' way than he could ever intend, so he normally allows for it to have some sort of freedom.

Atlas' wardrobe is considerably well. With handmade articles of clothing and mostly neutral colors and general schemes, Atlas is considered to be something of a fashion star within his realm. He always appears to be going somewhere fancy that demands his look to be in top shape, but in reality, he simply likes the outfits. A lot of his wardrobe has intricate embroidery - obvious that it is his own and he rightfully owns it. His favorite colors to wear are mostly black and red, though if there is a certain specification of something, he will meet the requirement. Most days he wears lighter fabrics and robe-like appearances that flow well with his movements. He is known to wear a number of rings - mostly gold - and necklaces to accompany his (already) over the top attire choices.

Personality : While there isn't much to his appearance, Atlas can be considered a reliable, honest, and trustworthy of a man who is fooled by the demise of hiding his true feelings. Most would never expect him to lie - which he doesn't - but he has a false sense of his own reality. Atlas, while being a man of quality and reliability, has become corrupted by the ideals of those around him. His emotions are easily manipulated as he begins to make an attempt to hide them, burrowing them beneath his mask of a 'good man'. Some would consider him to be naive and gullible; something of a people-pleaser. Perhaps he is, though Atlas still has his own thoughts of course. Atlas is unsure if he is easily manipulated. Perhaps he is and is simply blinded by the fact it's by those he cares for, or maybe he senses the wrong things. Regardless, Atlas is a lot more than just an oblivious celestial being.

Atlas is an undeniably loyal friend and observer. He takes notes on the tiniest of ricks one may have and listens to things other may find... mundane. He has never lied and will always be brutally honest. He is not the type to sugarcoat things, and he believes nobody should do that to him either. Atlas is considerate, however, and doesn't just say things at any given moment. As an observer and constantly looking for small things that may be useful later, Atlas has grown to be slightly manipulative when he needs to be. If something comes up that he can use - not necessarily against someone - but rather to bend things towards a more convenient outcome for those around him. Never would Atlas be selfish and use someone for his own gain. You could call him many things, but selfish would never be one of them.

Atlas speaks with a way of persuasiveness and convincing if he needs to. Each word that emits from his lips should be one to listen to and consider. It's not as though he speaks in riddles, but things like metaphors is something apparent in his language. He speaks with elegance and meaning of course and is always the kind of person to also listen when he needs to. He's trustworthy and would never use your own secrets or feelings against you, but he also isn't the kind to lie for you. Atlas gives advice but is not going to fight your battles for you. Considering his philosophies, which he enjoys sharing, Atlas is a strong believer in being your own best friend; but that isn't to say he doesn't have his own. He thinks relationships are important and would rather maintain them then let them crumble. However, he will only give you a single chance. Atlas makes his boundaries clear from the get-go and it should not be taken advantage of. He sees things that most would never even bat an eye to.

Atlas is the sort of guy to be mature about things. He does not lose his temper. Instead he takes a step back to evaluate a situation and goes from another angle. Atlas is also known for being confrontational without being threatening about it. He's the type to ask you about something that he already knows the truth about, and he's bound to know how good of a liar you are. Of course, some could slip beneath his radar, but he normally finds out sooner rather than later.

Abilities : His abilities align with that of aura.

Strengths :
+ Observant
+ Trustworthy
+ Honest
+ Loyal
+ His ranking

Weaknesses :
- Naive
- Oblivious to things he refuses to believe
- Physical Strength
- Emotional
- Tries to be logical

Backstory : TBA

Other : Daemon

Rising From Ruins | Fantasy RP | OpenJuly 10, 2024 06:52 PM

Mercenary

Neutral

Give Award
It should be edited better now. I may add another power or two as I think of them. ^^

Salem said:
I'd like more detail to the strengths and weaknesses, I also have no idea what the abilities are just based on that so make it clearer please ^^
Rising From Ruins | Fantasy RP | OpenJuly 11, 2024 01:44 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@Mercenary
Accepted ^^
@Everyone Else,
Please get your characters finished up soon. I'm giving y'all extra time
Rising From Ruins | Fantasy RP | OpenJuly 12, 2024 08:44 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award