Wolf Play : Vah x Urux | Lost Memories
Chatbox
 mission goofy
06:32:26 
boeing - weathers still acting like that metronome meme, how are you doin down south
 Boeing
06:31:52 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Goofy
How are you doing up north there
 mission goofy
06:31:04 
hi boeing! :D
 Boeing
06:30:27 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
heya mission goofy
 mission goofy
06:28:52 
all 3 of my pregnant girls popped overnight and holy balls theres so many good puppers
 AppleTrees
06:17:58 Apples
Sweet, well thank you very much! I wish your pack fertility in the future :]
 Long Wang
06:15:49 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
I don't breed much so I can't give that much of advice, but I've only bred a twin pups (no triplets) once on my account ever since it came out.
 Long Wang
06:14:33 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Apple,
Then it should say triplets (or twins) and then whoever their triplets and twin are underneath, underneath the wolf name.
If you're talking about the three wolves I think you're talking about, they're triplets.
 AppleTrees
06:12:30 Apples
Sweet, they're identical in every way
 Crescent Nightwalker
06:12:07 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Fyre,
Turns out I also made a mistake that time and thought I wrote that last one you wrote XD
 Crescent Nightwalker
06:11:11 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Fyre
Why did I call you by my nickname?? >:
I did it once again.
 Long Wang
06:11:02 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Apple,
depends on what you mean.
3 identical in every way- rare
3 pups in general- very common
 Feiella
06:10:24 Fei the writer
Aurora
or a demon
 AppleTrees
06:09:38 Apples
Is having triplets a rare thing or is it normal?
 Crescent Nightwalker
06:08:43 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Fyre,
Or a demon.
 Salem
06:08:43 Rumi
DH and hero too *^*
-WP Click-
 Feiella
06:07:00 Fei the writer
Aurora
Nocturnal, stalks chat and appears randomly
 Existence
06:05:40 Exist / Kuskyn
Pfft I readied my den for 30 odd wolves to have pups while I slept.. Only 2 of them had their pups..
 MINEOLA
06:04:47 Alfi Darky
Long Wang
IÂ’d keep
 Crescent Nightwalker
06:03:28 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Fyre,
Why a ghost?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -4
Margay : +3
Mamba : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10 

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 15, 2024 08:17 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

"No, no, HE can hear me. She, can hear you," Xevon corrected with a loose chuckle and wandered forward, setting Callisto on one of the beds--the one without a whole bunch of towels. "It's not like he's going to die, it's just going to look like it."

Finn shook his head lightly and shrugged loosely. "I... mean, yeah. That's... all we know right now but I don't know. Maybe afterward? Like blood and whatever, we survive and that sort of thing. Then what?"

He stood up, pacing again. There was a growing and uncomfortable pressure lingering in his back. No amount of pacing back and forth seemed to help and he couldn't quite reach behind him to feel around his back to see if he could feel anything either.

"We've found a cellar, we've been around the ground floor. There's still two other floors that we can still look at and around," Finn relayed his thoughts as he walked back and forth and finally stopped.

"Oh geez," he winced and finally tried to stretch out. As he bent over, reaching for his toes, a ripple ran down his back. It was a mere few seconds later that the wings burst out.

The tearing of fabric mingled with the thicker sound of tearing skin, stretching muscle and the splatter of blood.

He sank down to his knees with a short cry.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 15, 2024 10:57 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Callisto let out a small huff as he was lifted from Xevon’s shoulder and placed on the other bed, hovering ever so slightly above the sheets. He sat down and wrapped his tail around his paws. He wasn’t exactly abnormal looking, a standard cat, the only give away being his x shaped scarring on his back and the small one near his lips. His eyes trained on Lily as he spoke, waiting for the pair to finish their brief conversation. He could see Finn rolling his shoulders and recognised the discomfort.

“He will be fine in a moment.” Callisto kept his voice level, eyes watching the movements of the woman carefully.

Lily turned her head, trying to find the spot the voice had now moved to as she heard Finntello explain where they could search. She wasn’t sure she wants to explore and possibly find more of these bickering ghosts. She pursed her lips, about to voice that concern when she saw Finn lean down. A wash of confusion running through her features before within a second after he bent his spine, an aggressive smack of liquid hit the ceiling.

Lily leapt backwards, letting out a short gasp, flinching. She hadn’t seen what it was, just the noise. Was it the blood they were talking about? She stole a look, suddenly her heart was pounding. Unfurling from his shoulders were great…wings? Her lips remained separated as she tried to make sense of what she was seeing. His back was soaked with red, a few bits dripping from the initial splash onto the ceiling. She was frozen in place as seconds ticked by, Finntello was curled onto the ground, his knees had hit the floor with a loud bang.

Lily only came to her senses as Finn let out a pained sound. She rushed towards the bed and grappled with the collection of towels, bundling an armful before she skidded to his side.

“Are you okay? I-I don’t know what to do. You have-, there’s w-wings.” She stammered, unsure what exactly she was looking at. Lily was trying to push towels towards him, keeping one smaller one in her dominant hand to tentatively push at the pooling blood on his back. She sank to her own knees, a striking look of fear and concern plastered across her features. They said he would be okay, but this did not look like he would be okay.

Callisto raised to his paws at the sudden arrival of Xevon’s gift, his tail curling at the tip as he turned his attention from the living to Xevon. Curious to see if his friend would offer any advice or comment on the scene playing out before them.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 15, 2024 11:05 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon raised an eyebrow or two, his ruby red eyes trailed the splatter upward onto the ceiling. A rather impressed and surprised expression crossed over his face as his hands rested on his hips. "Now that... that was ... that was impressive," he mused, whistling slowly. "Now, the initial pain will wear off here soon. It's a very... flashbang type pain," he explained briefly, nearly attempting to grab one of the towels nearby. "Best thing to do is keep that door closed and just apply pressure. The wounds will seal up fairly quickly."

Finn swallowed thickly, his hands resting on his knees as he grimaced.

His head shook to the side, gathering his own thoughts and what Xevon had said before relaying the information. "Just apply pressure to the wounds. He... said they'd seal up soon."

Whatever soon meant.

"Good grief, that felt like I had just gotten like... i dunno, stabbed," he admitted, his fingers curling up in the fabric of his pants. "Also, I'm pretty sure I absolutely destroyed my shirt, didn't I?"

"Oh absolutely shredded it," Xevon confirmed with a loose laugh and shook his head. "But it's fine, I'm sure there's other shirts somewhere in here... I'd just have to find them again."

If they'd fit to begin with. They might just have to repair the one he had good enough to work for a while.

"... are you okay?" Finn finally looked over toward Lily, a touch of pain in his gaze. "You're okay, right?"

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 15, 2024 11:13 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lily was gritting her teeth together. There was so much blood and it was still seeping out of his back where the wings were poking out from his muscles. She could feel her own panic rising as she tried to use her towel, but it was quickly sodden with red liquid, seeping onto her skin as she tried to scrunch it up to use all of the fabric.

For a moment, she stole a glance at Finn as he repeated something. Nodding sharply, she abandoned her soaked towel and wrangled a larger one, shuffling around him to get a better angle. Lily draped the towel around the base of one wing and pressed it in firmly before quickly repeating it on the other side, she leaned on him with all her weight to try and keep as much pressure as she could on these strange protrusions. The act had drawn blood onto her shirt and forearms, she didn’t care at the moment if she looked like a serial killer when she stood up, she could fix that problem later.

Lily’s lips moved in a small noise of acknowledgement that Finn was talking to her, her eyes trained on where her arms were pushing into his back. After a moment of absorbing his words, she quickly looked down at him. Her eyebrows furrowed together tightly, a small dot of blood above one of them.

Me? I’m okay, you’re the one bleeding all over the place!” She hadn’t meant for it to come out blameful, she tried to quickly correct herself. “I just want you to be okay, I’m fine, don’t worry about me.” Lily moved one hand, still using her elbow to keep the pressure on the towel, she placed her hand on his shoulder gently, trying to offer some kind of comfort to him. She had seen the twinge of agony in his eyes, Lily hoped their ghost friends were right as this would be over soon.

Edited at September 15, 2024 11:13 PM by Urux
Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 15, 2024 11:18 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

"I'm going to worry about you," Finn said slowly--his voice bouncing in a shaky chuckle--as he slowly lowered his head back down, "I'm going to worry about you because it means that I don't have to focus on what's going on to me."

Xevon nodded slowly and glanced toward Callisto with a rather proud expression. "They're going to do just fine," he whispered, keeping his voice low enough that they couldn't pick up on it. "These two are going to be the ones to figure this whole thing out. Just you wait."

Finn shook his head lightly, swallowing thickly. "I mean, it doesn't hurt anymore. But--ha--that's a lot of blood. I can't believe I actually got some on the ceiling. Geez, he wasn't kidding when he said they were like locked'n'loaded or something," his voice was hoarse in a loose chuckle again as he sat up straight.

The wings weren't fully feathered, they were covered in a brown fuzz with the edges of some longer feathers near the ends.

"... when you said wings," he said slowly, studying the way they looked out of the corner of his eye, "I think I expected something cooler. I dunno."

Xevon rolled his eyes. "They're brand new, dummy. Give it time--speaking of time, how much time does she have before your gift kicks in?" He turned his attention to Callisto.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 15, 2024 11:30 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lily cocked her head as he replied to her, for a moment a creeping sensation of companionship wiggled its way into her brain. It was a pleasant feeling considering their current circumstances. Yet, he was right, if they worried more about each other than themselves it may make things a little easier to cope with.

“Don’t get careless and stop worrying about yourself, you’re not allowed to get hurt.” She chuffed out, her eyes travelling back to the towels she had wrapped around his back. They weren’t seeping blood anymore, simply sitting there. As she was thinking perhaps it was over, Finn began to sit up, dislodging her from her spot. Lily quickly pulled back from him, not wanting to overstay her welcome. She sat back down on the heels of her feet, taking a moment to look at her arms and torso. She had certainly done a number there. Her arms were covered in the worst of it, but various sizes smears and seeping blotches of blood covered her jumper, staining the light coloured fibres a rich red.

“Damn it.” She muttered under her breath, she liked this jumper. Lily drew her eyes back up when Finn had commented on his supposed wings. “I-I didn’t know what else to call them.” She tried to justify her definition of wings to the man. Her eyes were drawn to look at them as well, what a strange thing to simply..happen.

Callisto had raised a paw to draw it over his ear when Xevon had directed his words to him. Pausing before he jumped from the bed, he had decided he wasn’t in danger of accidentally switching back into his feline counterpart and consequent embarrassment. He poofed back into his standard human height, he circled around Lily for a second before meeting the red gaze of his friend.

“She hasn’t had it for long, but with the proximity to this, I would hazard a guess of a day or so. I’ve seen people take less time, but it’s unusual.” He didn’t hide his words from the woman he hovered near. Causing Lily to snap her head up to where she could hear the voice, the white murky mark in her vision.

“I’m not going to burst out wings like that am I?” Her tone was clearly panicked, she did not want to go through that again and certainly not as the one producing the wings.

“Not like him. You’re different.” Callisto offered. “No need to worry about it at the moment, Xevon’s gift is far more theatrical than mine.” He gave a pointed look at Xevon. “But it will hurt.” Not a great comfort, but at least she wouldn’t be splattering blood all over the shop.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 15, 2024 11:36 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

"Well, they definitely do look like potentially wings," Finn said and stood up after a moment. He nearly tipped backwards, unused to the new weight of awkward limbs. "Ghosty buddy says to wait a bit, they'll actually grow... actual feathers. But that's gonna take time. In the meantime," he turned around and set his hands on his hips and looked over the room.

"Holy catfish," another startled laugh escaped from his lips. His mouth hung open in a half grin as his rusty red eyes scanned up along the ceiling and then drew downward toward the door and then on the floor where he stood. "It looks like we killed somebody!" He stated with a firm chirp in his voice.

As if that was a perfectly normal thing to say with a chirpy tone. As she asked if she would burst wings out, he lifted his hands in a shrug. He hadn't exactly known he was going to be looking like a half-baked chicken three minutes ago.

But there they were.

"Well, in the meantime, I think we should probably try and clean... this," his hands gestured to the majority of the blood. "... and probably ourselves. I'm sure we can find some extra clothes in another room--"

Xevon's head shook vehemently. "Absolutely not! You are not leaving this room!" He was rather adamant and firm in his tone, almost shouting. "This is the safest place to be right now and you are not leaving!"

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 15, 2024 11:45 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lily flattened her lips into a thin line as she processed that information. Pain, yes. Blood, no. That might not be so bad. She watched as Finn lifted himself to his feet, she tentatively followed suit. The feeling of the blood was growing sticky as it began to dry, she shuffled on the spot briefly as she tried to ignore the sensation.

“We? It looks like I killed you and you rose from the dead.” She tried to add a drop of humour to her comment to displace the feelings of discomfort that were growing in her chest. She was appreciative of the idea of finding new clothes, she felt disgusting if she was being honest.

“Clothes would be amazing. The showers here better work too.” Lily tried to crack a small smile as she began to walk towards the door.

Callisto grimaced at the movement, he had heard Xevon and so did Finn, but Lily had no idea. He jolted from his spot to cut in front of her.

“You can’t go out there yet.” He was more gentle with his demand. “For now, stay here. Just use a..towel or sit in that jumper.” Callisto scrunched his nose a little, those were terrible options, but those were the only current options.

Lily raised her hands to show the form of her bloodied body. “Sit. Like this?” Her voice was dripping with sarcasm. “No offence, Finn. But I don’t really want to sit here covered in your blood.”

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 15, 2024 11:55 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finn lifted his hands. "No offense taken, I wouldn't want to sit in my blood either. Wait, do I technically sit in it anyways because it's inside of me--?"

Xevon put one hand on his forehead and sighed lowly. So much for this one being hopeful. If that was what he got stuck on? It was going to be a long, uphill battle to get them to do anything useful.

Finn shook his head clear of his thoughts and paused. "Uhm..." he rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, apparently we can't go out there yet. It's dangerous or something--why is it dangerous? Like, we're the only two people actually alive in this place, right? It's not like some ghost can actually do any damage to us. They're ghosts."

He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "But on the off-chance it is actually dangerous, maybe you could use the shower? You could use it to clean off the jumper and stuff and maybe do things that way? I don't... I don't know? I know people had to have washed blood out of stuff eons ago, before they had washing machines--"

He winced and jerked his head to side. A flash of ... something in his gaze.

A wooden board, his arms aching, but a wide grin etched in his expression as he looked up at a fuzzy figure.

It was gone as soon as it had come however.

"... I'm loosing my mind."

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 16, 2024 12:02 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Callisto sighed, it wasn’t like Xevon and himself could actually prevent them from going out there. He glanced over at his winged friend, he was looking a little frustrated. Instead, he was relieved of his task when Finn piped up again and drew Lily away from the door.

The woman shook her head. “Are you not in pain?” She was confused by the sudden nonchalant comments from the man, after he just had mystical wings pop out from his back. “I’ve seen movies that have ghosts hurt people but I didn’t think actual ghosts were real so I don’t know.” Lily shook her head and walked back towards the centre of the room, her eyes trailing over the muscular outcrops from Finntello’s spine. Distracted, she took a little longer to speak again.

“I don’t care about the stain really, it’s just sticky and gross.” She shrugged her shoulders, looking towards the bathroom. Debating heading into there when she heard a small sound come from beside her and then a mumbled sentence. “Are you alright?” She took a step closer to him. “What happened?” All she felt was confused the entire time since she woke up, it was beginning to make her head spin and clearly Finn was struggling as well. They needed to worm their way out of this situation quickly.

Callisto’s eyes widened slightly as he watched that familiar look glean over Finntello’s face, he had seen everyone who ventured here make that expression. Even himself and Xevon, it was memories leaking back into their heads. The small beginnings of a smile crawled onto the man’s lips.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us