Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 Gallifrey Falls
08:37:32 Allons-y / Myth
Aedra
Sure ^-^
 Gallifrey Falls
08:36:49 Allons-y / Myth
Hey Pera. DT and HEE Pera?

Ámor
ooh ouch.
 Ámor
08:36:44 On haitus
i dont want october to come
 Phantom Hollow
08:36:32 Taylor
Hope everyone is having a good night
 That Grape Guy
08:36:25 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
I'm excited for October
 The Night Walker
08:35:39 Anemoia/Aedra
Myth
Im up for friends, if you want to be.
 Ámor
08:35:21 On haitus
I found out today that my 'friends' at work had a secret group chat with everyone but me lol
 That Grape Guy
08:35:05 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
Myth

it takes a bit to make friends on here
 Drunken seas
08:35:01 Pera
Myth
You got me!
 SixBears
08:34:29 evebot
Myth, you'll make friends. Just show up and chat every day. ;)
 SixBears
08:34:01 evebot
Good, thanks.
 Gallifrey Falls
08:33:11 Allons-y / Myth
I give up on trying to make friends on this game lol
 That Grape Guy
08:32:39 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
eve

how are you?
 SixBears
08:32:25 evebot
Hi :)
 That Grape Guy
08:31:53 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
hi Eve
 SixBears
08:31:08 evebot
The Night Walker, if no one will help you in chat, there is the Help Me link at the bottom of the page with resources. :)
 Gallifrey Falls
08:28:29 Allons-y / Myth
I'm guessing Dionysus is your favorite god?
 Existence
08:25:15 Exist / Kuskyn
-Click-
Finished the shading ^^
 That Grape Guy
08:23:32 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
-WP Click-

support for a pink pelt defect?
 Crescent Nightwalker
08:23:08 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Came up with my first custom design...
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +2
Boar : 0
Red Fox : -5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 02:25 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I huffed with a pout when she let go, but decided I should quickly wear Amora out so I played with her a bit. We did a little bit of tug a war which wore her out quickly. When I lay down and covered myself up she slid under the blankets and lay on my chest. I hummed which she did in return, I put my hand over her which earned another hum and I chuckled. "goodnight Kaolin," I said "I hope you sleep well, and the cold doesn't get to you," I said as I let my eyelids rest and drifted off to sleep.

Edited at December 23, 2022 02:25 AM by Frostyhills24
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 10:28 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I wasn't expecting him to stay in here with me but i had to admit, it was nice. I watched the two play sleepily before returning Tobey's goodnight. "Goodnight Tobey..." i mumbled before falling asleep.
~~~
"No, no no! Please dont go Bruiser!" I mumbled in my sleep. I then jolted awake, i was all sweaty and my breath was shaky. I also didn't feel very good, i was stuffy and my stomach felt like a wirlpool. I had a nightmare about my brother, just like i had every night before his birthday since he died. I put my hand on my head below my wound only to reveal i was burning hot. I sat up and looked down at Tobey. "T-tobey?" I whispered, not wanting to wake him if he wasnt awake but wanting to get his attention if he was awake. "A-are you awake?" I whispered as i slowly got out of the blankets, ready to sit down by him if he was awake. I then coughed, i tryed not to be loud but it hurt my throat it was so strong. I just closed my eyes tight, then reopened them when the pain had gone.

Edited at December 23, 2022 12:17 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 01:32 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I opened my eyes with a hum that turned into a groan, I did a big stretch and then put my hand on Amora who was still asleep somehow. I rubbed my eyes with my free hand then blinked a couple of times before looking around. I was still a bit drowsy so when I looked over to see Kaolin sitting next to me in the dark I shifted my torso back a little bit and my eyes opened a little wider.
"Well hello there," I said in my tired voice. I let out a grunt as I sat up, I glanced toward the tunnel and there wasn't any sign of light. "Why are you up so late, what's wrong?" I asked with a yawn. Amora woke up and started to squawk a bit so I tiredly reached for one of the bottles and fed her while I waited for a response.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 01:40 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

He didn't answer so i decided to just sit by him. I rocked myself back and forth as i tried to get myself tired again. Thats when i heard movement. "Sorry, did i wake you?" I asked with a small cough. I watched him feed the baby as i countinued to rock myself. "Because i cant go to sleep, but nothing's really wrong anymore....I just had a nightmare." I said with a sigh. I then spoke again, "Is it alright if i stay down here with you until i can go back to sleep?" I said sneezing this time. Ugh i hate being sick. I figured it was probably because of the cold shower. I then mumbled, remembering the past times i had the nightmare, "If i can even get back to sleep." I sighed again, "Blue's usually here with me but hes off somewhere...." That made my mind turn to Blue. Was things ever going to be the same with us? Would he always be running around somewhere and wouldnt want to be with me anymore?

Edited at December 23, 2022 01:58 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 02:03 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"kinda, she was going to wake up eventually and want food anyway," I said motioning to Amora who was in my arms and drinking from the bottle. "If you want to I could try and stay up with you or I could lay next to the bed on the ground if it would make you feel better," I suggested. Once Amora was done I set the bottle down, then paused and tiredly thought "If you really needed me too I could lay on the bed but I would have to be closer to the edge since I will be waking up a lot." I said, my mind wasn't exactly thinking straight since I was tired. There was a reason I woke up early, it was so my brain could wake up and it was easier to think.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 02:15 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I felt bad for waking him up, after all i tryed to be quiet. I listened to him, thinking it over. I slightly blushed though at his last sentence. "It wouldnt be right if i made you stay up with me when your going to keep waking up with the baby ever so often. I rather just sit by you if you dont mind. Thats what Blue would somewhat do, he would just sit by me, as if he understood everything, that and a couple of other things but i would feel bad...." I stopped not even wanting to say it so Tobey wouldnt even think about doing it. "Maybe i should just go find Blue....Im sure he will help me....." I said with a sigh. He had always been by my side and it felt weird having to 'go find him'. Even though i said that i didn't really want to get up so i just sat there. "Im sorry Tobey, i should've just stayed on bed...."
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 02:29 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"Blue is finally starting to act more like his age and focusing more on himself right now. Don't worry about me, your the one who is having trouble right now, so I'm here for you right now." I said turning to her and scooting closer "I won't be able to sleep if i feel like someone is leaning over me so either go to bed and I lay on the floor or lay next to me," I said tiredly with another yawn "So what's your choice so I know whether to move or not," I asked as Amora came over and tried climbing on my chest but since I didn't have a shirt on it wouldn't work. I just picked her up and put her against my chest instead.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 02:40 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I knew he was right but it hurt to feel like Blue didnt want me anymore. All because i found out i was capable of love. I sighed as he scooted closer. I found myself laying my head on his shoulder. "Ill sleep by you." I mumbled but i didn't want to move. After a while i finally got myself to get up and grab the pillow and blanket i was using and plop it beside him. I reluctantly layed down though i wanted to sit. I just layed there, looking at the ceiling as i tried to fall asleep. Would i ever find peace?! I asked myself angrily. I didn't understand why Tobey liked me, it seemed like i was just a mess if i let my guard down.

Edited at December 23, 2022 02:48 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 03:04 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I layed down beside her and Amora curled up underneath the arm that was on the opposite side of Kaolin. I let out one long sigh and controlled my breathing so I could fall asleep faster. "goodnight Kaolin, hope you can fall asleep again, you better sleep well this time," I said with a yawn. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep, I radiated heat since I'm used to sleeping in the cold. My dreams were filled with thoughts of what would happen if I returned to my tribe. What would my parents think, what would my old 'friends' think, what would the tribe think, etc.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 03:13 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I sighed, waiting for Tobey to go asleep again. After he fell asleep i put my arm around him, praying he wouldnt wake up. After that i soon fell asleep.
~Time skip~
I sat up just as the sun was rising. I yawned before getting up and walking out of the room. Once i was a safe distance away so that Tobey couldnt hear me i whistled. Nothing came, no Blue or anything. I decided i would find him later and make a warm breakfast for Tobey. Since i couldnt make it for my brother i guessed i could do it for Tobey. Thats when i remembered i couldnt do it without Blue. A tear fell as i sat against a wall of ice putting my face into my hands. When i finally calmed down i decided to think but again i felt stuck. Which should i think about first? Should i sort out my thoughts, feelings or what to do? I sighed before getting up again, going back to Tobey's room and sat down on the bed.

Edited at December 23, 2022 03:14 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us