1k apples or more
top 3 explorers in whole game
 Crypto Currency
02:33:08 Ash (he/they)
God bread, what are your goals?
 technoblade
02:32:05 Lil Techy | Techno
Mouse

I can't afford to slack off now cause I am super close to my goals.
 technoblade
02:31:36 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

They mad i haven't been exploring much XD
 Crypto Currency
02:31:21 Ash (he/they)
God Bread, I had a great teem till I up and left and they died lmao
 Crypto Currency
02:31:00 Ash (he/they)
dire, anywhere from 15-25. they start having a chance to die at 15
 Dire Wolf Haven
02:30:36 Dire, DWH
how old are they when they die?
 Amygdala
02:30:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Your wolves are ready for battle today it seems
 technoblade
02:29:55 Lil Techy | Techno
Mouse

It's fun honestly but I am so not used to PvPing
 Crypto Currency
02:29:28 Ash (he/they)
dire, when they're dead
 Crypto Currency
02:29:16 Ash (he/they)
God Bread, I remember when I had those :')
 Dire Wolf Haven
02:29:10 Dire, DWH
how old until your wolves cant breed anymore?
 Amygdala
02:29:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
I think the second one looks cuter
 technoblade
02:28:45 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

I need 18 more and do whoever ya like :D I'm just gonna cycle through my explore wolves.
 Crypto Currency
02:28:27 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Spanish word for cheese.

which to keep?
-WP Click-
or
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
02:27:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
No idea what that is honestly😅
 Crypto Currency
02:27:03 Ash (he/they)
Heyo Eevee :)
 Crypto Currency
02:26:49 Ash (he/they)
Amy, and queso
 Amygdala
02:26:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
How much wins do you need?
I can use my non boosted wolves so you finish the quest XD

Unkess you want a challenge ;P
 technoblade
02:23:29 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

Yes! I have like 2 hours right now

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +1
Grizzly Bear : +2
Coyote : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   38 

Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 8, 2023 12:02 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
(I really don't know what they would be asking either lol)
~
Jake's eyes widened slightly in surprise as the man admitted to burning two of the churches and he could tell the other the other two were pleasantly surprised too. They continued to ask the man questions that varied around the topic of the churches. They asked about who burned the other ones, his motive to the crime, and how he did it. Jake leaned against the wall as he watched the interrogation continue on. At times he saw the man look towards him and was curious to why. -Maybe he feels comfortable around me since I brought him in,- he thinks, -or maybe I emit a comforting aura? Who knows..-
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 8, 2023 12:24 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
As Sky listened to them ask questions he was very hesitant. "I-" He paused as he looked down at the ground. "I used gasoline and a lighter, for both." He then continued before breathing shakily. He really didn't want to rat out his friends so he avoided that question for as long as he could. "I burnt down the two churches because churches around here are fucked." Skylar then said, his voice a little more loud. "How are they fucked?" One of the guys asked. "They." He paused again, this time looking over at the officer standing. He quickly looked back in front of him, staying silent.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 8, 2023 12:59 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
He watched as the man answered the questions.. somewhat. Jake wasn't shocked that he hesitated on who burned the other churches before skipping over the question. He then raised a brow as the an looked at him as he was asked why the churches were "fucked" as the man explained it. -What does he see in me to keep looking at me,- he wonders.
(Sorry it's short)
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 8, 2023 01:10 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"They just are." Sky snapped as he leaned back into his chair. He brought his knees back up to his chest and buried his face into them. His hair then fell to where they couldnt see his face. He then clenched his fist as he breathed in deeply. He let it out slowly as he stayed where he was. (its okay ahah)
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 9, 2023 05:19 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
The two interrogators looked at each other and tried to press Skylar, as the files had his name, to answer more questions. After a few more minutes of not getting an answer they decided to take a break. "You don't mind staying in here to watch him," Detective Culver asks him on their way out, "do you? I can buy you lunch later as a thanks." Jake chuckled at his offer and nods, "Sure I'll stay to watch him, but no need to bribe me." The detective nods and the two leave the room, leaving just Jake and Skylar.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 9, 2023 10:25 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar heard as they talked then left. Once he heard the door close he slightly looked up, looking at the officer. He didn't look for long and he went back to burying his face in his knees. He felt his high coming down which he didn't like. He closed his eyes as silence filled the air.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 10, 2023 05:22 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake glanced towards Skylar once the other two had left and saw him looking at him. This didn't last long though as the man put his face back against his knees. Out of curiosity Jake asks, "Why do you keep looking towards me? I mean I don't mind the attention but you have started to do it quite often now."
(Sorry it's short)
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 10, 2023 08:05 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"I don't know." Skylar answered quietly as he kept his face in his knees. He didn't know the full reason but knew the officer was handsome, but he wasn't going to say that. Soon enough they will all figure out he's gay of some sort. Skylar prepared to tell them when they come back in. He looked up once the two other guys came back in. " I burnt them down because they are homophobic." Skylar blurted out, just wanting to be done with it.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 10, 2023 08:09 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Double post haha

Edited at October 10, 2023 08:10 AM by Meeko
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 11, 2023 05:19 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake watched the man as he spoke quietly to him before opening the door when a knock came from the other side. As the two walked back in and over to the table everyone stopped suddenly at the man's answer. "The churches," Detective Culver asked to confirm this, "you burnt the churches down because they were homophobic?" Officer Simons looked towards Jake and the shared the same look of -Well that makes sense, but at the same time that's bad-. Jake had started to hear from conversations on the streets how a few of the churches were against the LGBTQ people in the community and around the world. But he never heard people talking of burning it down more of just a peaceful protest at them.
(Lol gotta love double posts XD )

Edited at October 11, 2023 05:20 AM by Haunted Hills

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   38 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us