Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 distant-lands
06:50:38 katy | beetle
chimera is very popular in my adopt shop for some reason xD along with wings and jewelry
 Zeraphia
06:48:13 Vah was attacked
Oooh chimera
 distant-lands
06:46:31 katy | beetle
thanks ollie ^^

forgot that this one's meant to have chimera too.. oops.
 Faulty Demons
06:44:44 Ollie, Gold
Katy
Tealish blue or yellow :)
 distant-lands
06:43:37 katy | beetle
-Click-

what should the eye color be?
 Vulpixles
06:41:24 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

This litter was supposed to be duds because their lines are too long
 Boeing
06:38:34 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Goodnight Amy
 Amygdala
06:36:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Well it's almost 2am for me so i should go to sleep

Goodnight chat
 Boeing
06:36:14 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
My main takeaway from WP is just plant and animal identification right now lol
 WindStrong
06:36:04 
Hey guys! I've been working on my wolves personalities! If you guys could read them in my bio and give some ideas for Bone's personality and who you think should be the next alpha!
 Feiella
06:35:07 Fei the writer
WolfPlay teaches us what animals we could recognize in real life
 Amygdala
06:33:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Lol🤣
 Boeing
06:32:59 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I just saw a pheasant cross the road in front of me O.o
And the only reason why I knew it was a pheasant is because of WP xD
 Hugs4Bugs
06:21:22 Ed (he/they)
Enjoy!
 Hallow's Eve
06:20:45 Hallow, Eve
Alright chat I am headed out for my date. I'll catch you guys later!
 Hallow's Eve
06:20:27 Hallow, Eve
Akari
Thank you!!
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:19:30 
Hallows- He is beautiful!!
 Hallow's Eve
06:18:56 Hallow, Eve
Ollie

It looks amazing!
 Hugs4Bugs
06:18:51 Ed (he/they)
S t u n n i n g
 Faulty Demons
06:18:25 Ollie, Gold
Okay, I fixed a few things. How does it look now?
-Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : -4
Cougar : -2
Polar Bear : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 22, 2022 07:25 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

3rd Person

King raised his head in alarm that she entered the room. He hissed while standing up and blew a bunch of smoke in her face when she got too close. He swiftly entered the tunnel that led outside and onto the ice spike and took off. He never was a very trusting dragon, but it was part of his nature. The only reason he trusted Tobey was that Tobey saved him and helped him recover from nearly being killed.

Tobey

I threw on my pants and realized I forgot my shirt in my room as I walked back Amora clung onto the hip of my pants. As I walked into my room I shook my hair out and dried it with a towel. When I raised my head the room was full of smoke and Kaolin was in the middle of it.
"What happened?" I asked as I set down Amora, and used the towel to help clear the smoke. I walked over to my dresser and realized all I had was one sleeveless shirt and I never did get around to washing my clothes. I let out a huff, it would have to be done tomorrow. The sun was going down so I would just save it for when I woke up and not waste it now. I shook out my hair one last time and went to pick up Amora again who nearly fell off the bed running to get to me.

Edited at December 22, 2022 09:00 PM by Frostyhills24
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 22, 2022 07:39 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I began to cough as King blew smoke into my face. It stung my wounds and somewhat burned my eyes. Afterall i wasnt used to smoke like this. I couldnt see very good but i heard King leave and shortly after, when most of the smoke was gone, i saw Tobey and the baby dragon enter. "I was umm trying to bribe King and he apparently hates me." I said looking down. Coughing one last time i looked at Tobey. "Do you have any other fire breathing dragons that would help me and not set me on fire?" I said half joking and half not. "I just need a little more time with the surprise and then itll be done." I then found myself humming quietly to the baby dragon as i walked closer. It was something i had done to help Blue either calm down or fall asleep when he was little. When i got a few inches away from the baby dragon and Tobey i remembered Tobey was there, "I keep forgetting your here," I said with a nervous laugh taking a step back. "I sometimes space like that...." I said looking down again. Why am i acting so weird? I thought annoyed

Edited at December 22, 2022 08:06 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 22, 2022 08:05 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"Unfortunately no, King is still a wild dragon. He only trusts me because I saved his life, I never trained him. He only let me put the hanger on him because he doesn't have to pick me up." I paused for a second "I call it a hanger and not a saddle because there is nowhere to sit on it. It is only made to grip and hold on while he flies." I explained and carried the baby dragon as it chirped saying it was hungry. I prepared another bottle and fed it. "it's probably because I'm actually quiet, I don't really speak unless spoken to or unless it's required." I said feeding Amora.

Edited at December 22, 2022 09:00 PM by Frostyhills24
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 22, 2022 08:22 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

"True..." I said watching him feed the baby dragon and feeling a twinge of jealousy because the baby didn't react at all to my humming. Apparently Blue did because he came and layed down on my foot. I laughed, "I cant hold you anymore you silly boy." I then turned to Tobey, "I technically dont need a dragon because luckily i can do it an old fashioned way so im off." I gave one last look at the cute pair before walking off. They're so cute i thought with a smile. Wait, did i just think they were cute?! I asked myself, my heart pounding. I probably meant to think that for the dragon not Tobey. Of course not Tobey! Just then i got to my room. Not wanting to battle my mind i went to work, trying to light the fire. As soon as i got it light i turned to Blue, "Guard the door so Tobey dosent see." I then began to make my brother's special stew. He had taught me how when i was 14.
~~~
I took a deep breath, breathing in the delicious smell of the stew. It was done so i dished it up and carefully got up. Blue moved out of the way as i came closer, licking his lips. I giggled at Blue before walking down the hallway. I nervously cleared my throat before walking in to Tobey's room. I handed him the bowl without a word, hoping he would like it. It had been a long time since i made it and i had no idea if i was still up to par. I remembered i used to be a pretty good chef when i was younger but that was in the past. I took a small spoon full but i was too busy watching Tobey and being nervous to put it in my mouth. Why didn't you try it to make sure it was okay BEFORE you gave it to him you numbskull! I thought, silently scolding myself.

Edited at December 22, 2022 08:49 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 22, 2022 09:00 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

Amora fell asleep clinging to me, I was tired but knew I wouldn't get much sleep anyway. I became fully alert when I heard Kaolin clear her throat as she stood in the doorway. She held a bowl in her hands and I was confused at first until she handed it to me. It was soup, I was eager to try it, all the soups I made were plain because I didn't know how to season them; I only knew how to season the meat. I eagerly took m first bite, not caring if it was hot.
"mmm," I said as the flavor hit my tongue, I wanted to savor every bite. "You are an amazing cook, I can only cook meat but I gained a tolerance and can eat it raw now so I never really bother anymore."

Edited at December 22, 2022 09:01 PM by Frostyhills24
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 22, 2022 09:09 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I held my breath as Tobey tried it right away. I let it out as he seemed to like it. I then slightly blushed at his words. Why was i being so wishy-washy all of a sudden? "Ha ha, Thanks. My brother taught me how to make it...But raw meat?! Ewww!" I said, my stomach turning at the thought. "Maybe i should cook every night," I laughed. Thats when i realized that i mightve been a little rude at what i said at first, "I mean there's nothing wrong with eating....raw..meat..." I stopped talking and shoved a spoon full of the stew into my mouth. After i gulped it down i sat down on the floor and continued to eat. While i ate Blue looked at my food longingly and i rolled my eyes at him.

Edited at December 22, 2022 09:10 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 22, 2022 09:43 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I let out a hearty laugh at her reaction, "Don't worry, I only did it because I would get so busy sometimes I would forget to eat or wouldn't have time to grab something to eat," I said then thought for a moment "Too bad it would be bad if you stayed, otherwise meals would be nice," I said continuing to enjoy the soup. I hated to admit it but I really enjoyed her company, I honestly didn't want her to leave but then if I made her stay that would be bad. I wondered if there was a way she could just leave her tribe, but first I would have to convince her to stay-.
My mind wandered all over the place, I didn't know what to do.

Edited at December 22, 2022 09:43 PM by Frostyhills24
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 22, 2022 09:56 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

"Well, you have my meals for two weeks before i have to go." I said, trying to think on the bright side. Even though i said that my heart sank at the thought of going. And it wasn't just because that i would have to leave the alpha, it was because i had to leave Tobey. Why was i feeling this way? I dont like Tobey i told myself over and over again in my head though the feeling came back even stronger with each word. I even found myself looking at him everyonce in a while. After the meal was done i rubbed my stomach before waiting for Tobey to finish. Once i saw he was done i got up and grabbed his bowl. My fingers graced his and i slightly blushed again. I quickly looked away and went to clean up my mess in my 'room'.
~~~
I walked into Tobey's room with a sleepy Blue behind me. I had gave him a bowl and he had loved it almost as much as Tobey. "Its getting late so i thought I'd go to bed" I said, gesturing to Tobey's bed. "And thanks again for letting me sleep in your bed."
~
(Please dont time skip to morning just yet. I have something i want to do with Kaolin in the middle of the night :>)

Edited at December 22, 2022 09:57 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 22, 2022 10:15 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

While she was gone King made his way back into the room. I laid out the polar bear rug for myself to lay on and prepared everything. I prepared all the battles so I would just have to grab them and feed her. I grabbed the spare pillow that I could use and one of my extra blankets. Then Kaolin walked in "You're welcome," I said then looked at the blanket, then at all the other ones I had "I just now realized how many blankets I've made," I said letting my arms fall by my sides as I held on in each hand and look at the pile. I quickly turned to her embarrassed "Never talk about the fact I know how to sew!" I said defensively as a light blush was on my face. I always found it embarrassing, even though it was a good thing to know most people called it a female task. The blush lingered on my face then I realized it would be pointless to wear my shirt tomorrow because it would get wet when I washed my clothes. I sighed and went over to my dresser, "Here, you can use this tomorrow. It will get dirty when I wash clothes so I see no point in wearing it when I clean," I said offering it to her "It will be a bit big since it is meant to fit me now and not 7 years ago like the other one,"
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 22, 2022 11:48 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I looked at all the blankets then back at Tobey and laughed, "Yeah well they are surprisingly warm and keep me warm so im not complaining." Thats when he got somewhat defensive. I hadnt even realized he said he had made them. A also saw the light blush across his face making me slightly blush too for some odd reason but it quickly vanished. "As long as you don't tell anyone i hugged someone, well i mean you and that i let my guard down a million times." I said with a slight smirk as he walked over to his dresser. "Thanks. But to be honest i like big shirts but my family thinks its improper or something so dont have any, or well i used to not have any." I said grabbing the shirt a bit greedily. "If you teach me to sew, which i think is cool by the way, ill teach you how to season stuff right." I then took a minute to look around the room. "Wait, did you make all of this? Your bed, shirts, pillow?!" I asked in shock. "Okay, you have to teach me!" I said laughing and hitting him with the shirt before making Tobey's bed the way i wanted. As i made the bed i couldnt help admire everything and wonder how long it took. I also couldn't help but think of the blush on Tobey's face when he got embarrassed. It was kinda.....cute....

Edited at December 22, 2022 11:54 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us