-Click-

No context :P
 Nevermore.
08:23:53 Never/Nev
Mag
What a pretty girl! :o
 Existence
08:23:45 Exist / Kuskyn
Noah my lovely boy c-can we stop with the coat defects? Just for a moment..
-WP Click-
 Boo
08:23:34 Chrissy
tay,
a wolf? i can.
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
08:22:38 Lotus
Midna,

Of course^^
 ZEFHYR
08:22:15 
5 hearts? thats a lot
 Midnight flight
08:22:12 Midna
Lotus,

Oh okay thank you!
 Magnus Bane
08:21:55 Mag/Maggy
Never
-Click-
This lovely gal
 Existence
08:21:54 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
What did I do ;-; That is 2 in 3 hours??
 Destinations End
08:21:52 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Mag
Aww. Sweet ^^

Yeah. It definitely is.
Jasper and Kaito are well, though Jasper is getting used to my sister not being around like she used to(which wasn't much to start with but even so)

Bear is so-so. She has a pretty hard time walking, getting up from sitting and laying down and just getting around almost half the time now. And she's beginning to seem confused and stuff sometimes nowadays. But otherwise she's okay I guess.
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
08:21:19 Lotus
Midna,

You get five of em' then can give it to Mr. Nudd
 Nevermore.
08:20:23 Never/Nev
Zefhyr

He is worth it, I swear T.T I just have to casually drop 2k monthly on him

Mag
Ooh, what OC if you don't mind me asking? :o
 Apothecary
08:19:46 Medicinally Autistic
Can somebody weight continental for me?
 ZEFHYR
08:18:30 
@nevermore...that is a great bumper sticker
 Magnus Bane
08:18:20 Mag/Maggy
Never
Trying to see what I get from this OC before I commit lol
 Voxtexy
08:18:12 Vox, Corey
Existence,
If you'd like to! ovo
 Midnight flight
08:18:02 Midna
What do I do with a hell hound heart?
 Existence
08:17:52 Exist / Kuskyn
Vox, in all honesty I would probably be the same if I was working like proper normal being, unfortunately my back has ruined that xD
 Apothecary
08:17:27 Medicinally Autistic
2 more stupid pandas. I'm going to scream

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +1
Black Bear : -3
Black Bear : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7 

Lupus x saratankMarch 30, 2022 07:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amara~
Amara did her best to fight off the three men, but she was no where near strong enough. With a cloth in her mouth now she couldnt scream as they dragged her towards a carriage and threw her inside. They tied her hands to keep her from escaping, only causing the princess to start to panic. She didnt know what was going on. "They better pay a good price for this" one said. "You know they will. That prince did say he wanted her pretty bad" another said with a chuckle.
Lupus x saratankApril 3, 2022 11:46 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sorry it's so late, I couldn't decide what to write!))
Atlas
Atlas rounded the corner only to see a single carraige. Where was the princess? "Luca?" he whispered to the mass of blue at his side, "Track her" he whispered. As he did so the dragon burst into motion, weaving through the courtyard, growing closer and closer to the vehicle. Atlas was more gratefull than ever that Luca was of a tracker breed. He wasn't as dangerous as some but he was smart, extremely so, and Atlas had full faith in his abilities.

Edited at April 3, 2022 11:46 AM by ⁕Lupous⁕
Lupus x saratankApril 3, 2022 05:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amara~
Amara heard Luna's cries in the distance, sounding more and more like the dragon had been drugged to use as bait. Tears filled her eyes as she tried to see where they were taking her, but she saw the window's to the carriage blacked out. She started to wonder if anyone noticed she was gone, mostly her sister. She knew the prince she was dancing with saw her take off, but she doubted that he had followed her at all.
Lupus x saratankApril 3, 2022 06:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Atlas
Where had the girl gone!? Any other and he'd have brushed it off as her just being a stuck up princess. But there was something up tonight, the way there had been somebody watching her and how even after he chased her he couldn't see her, as if she'd just dissapeared off the face of the planet. He was jerked from his thoughts as Luca snorted and wound his way around Atlas, obviously having picked up the scent.
Nyx
"Where is she!?" Nyx spat as she ran for the prince, the one Amara had been dancing with (Aro). Nera followed close behind, her red eye smouldering as smoke billowed from her nostrils, echoing Nyx's fury. Nyx grabbed Aro's shirt by the collar and pulled him to her till they were nose to nose. "Where. is. she." she repeated, her voice a dangerous whisper now. Amara been gone for too long, Nyx had searched everywhere, the gardens, the food table, the dancefloor and even Amara's room. Nothing. This devil had been the last person Amara had been near, he had done something, she knew it.
Nyx is a bit protective-))
Lupus x saratankApril 3, 2022 06:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aro~
Aro rolled his eyes at the way this female was acting. "I dont know who you are talking about" he snapped. "I havent been near any females tonight. You can ask him" he said motioning to the male who Amara had slapped. "If you havent noticed, there are a lot of people around. Whoever you are looking for, cant be too far."
~~
Amara~
Amara grew nervous as she felt the carriage stopping. It felt like a few hours had passed before they stopped, though she wasnt sure how long it had been in reality. She was yanked from the carriage as one male spoke. "That prince should be here soon. He better hurry before someone else catches us" he said before someone else spoke. "I am already here." The male who spoke was rather tall, looking unamused as to what the others were saying. His hair was pitch black, and his eyes were hazel. "Here is the gold" he said tossing them a bag before he grabbed Amara's arms. "They did well getting you away from that party" he said with a smirk before he placed her on his dragon to head north. Amara had nothing but fear in her eyes. She recognized this prince as the one who was exiled from his kingdom for being so cruel to his people.
Lupus x saratankApril 5, 2022 06:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nyx
"I saw you" she snarled accusingly, "You were dancing with my sister before she dissapeared" she hissed, gritting her teeth and resting a hand on one of Nera's vast scaly legs. "Now she's gone and you're gonna tell me what happened to her" she demanded, glaring at the boy with ill-disguised hate. Did he really think she was stupid enough to believe his lies!?
Atlas
"C'mon then" Atlas sighed and he slipped onto Luca's back as the dragon took off, hurtling through the wind with a roar of glee. Atlas couldn't help but grin at the creature's pleasure but soon his expression darkened, his eyes scanning the land below as Luca sped onwards, turning this way and that.
Lupus x saratankApril 5, 2022 06:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aro~
Aro laughed before he shook his head. "That was my pathetic excuse of a twin thank you very much. I refuse to dance with any females since they didn't want to announce anyone here and I wasn't going to risk talking to any princess of THIS kingdom" he said in a cold manner. "Now, if you will excuse me, I need to get my brother so we can leave."
~~~
Amara~
Amara was shaking as this prince took her to a small village, dragging her into the cottage he claimed as his own. "This will do for now" he laughed before he tied her to a chair and left the house. She knew where she was, being in the village near his kingdom. If he was as bad as the stories told, he would force her to marry him, and then kill her when he got the kingdom, or even an heir from her.
Lupus x saratankApril 5, 2022 07:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nyx
Too late buster, she thought as the prince spoke, if only he knew who he was talking to. But... why was he so intent on avoiding the Arulous princesses? Most princes were falling head over heels to find them, wanting to be the next ruler of Arulous, it was common knowledge of their power and wealth. "Well then" she said icily, "Why don't you introduce me to yor 'pathetic excuse of a twin' and I can ask him what he's done with my sister" she spat, glaring at the prince.
Atlas
A sense of foreboding crept upon him, she couldn't have gotten all this way on foot. She must have either willingly or involuntarily gotten some sort of ride. With a jolt he realised that Luca was diving downwards and automatically held his head low as the dragon eventually landed with a thud on a moving carraige. The spooked mules stopped, kicking nervously at the ground as he heard voices from inside the vehicle.
Lupus x saratankApril 5, 2022 07:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aro~
Aro glared at the female who spoke to him. "If I knew where he was, that would be easy" he sneered. He started to walk around, calling for his brother. "Atlas!" He couldnt see Atlas and glanced towards Fang who had stayed near the back. The dragon hated crowds, so Aro made his way over. "Where is he" Aro asked Fang. Easier to ask isnt it Fang thought to Aro. A growl escaped the dragon. He followed that princess to the garden. Aro's eyes narrowed. "I better not find him flirting with her" he grumbled before he heard towards the garden, seeing an ice white dragon laying there. "Is this normal" he asked, looking at Nyx.
~~~
Amara~
Amara struggled against the binds and managed to get her arms free. She untied her legs before she tried to run out the door. She was grabbed by a guard who had been in the room. "Not so fast" he laughed before he hit her with the hilt of his sword, causing a cut to form over her right eye. Amara let out a startled scream before she was thrown into the closet and locked in.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us