10:21:23 Phoenix, Rogue
Alright! ^^
 Salom_
10:20:52 Sal, Salmon
Rogue Whispers
Message me, I might be able to help!
 The Garage
10:19:54 Stoned Panda
Does anyone have any idea what I could use the Egyptian Bastet statue for? Or is it destined to the MD?
 Rogue Whispers
10:19:32 Phoenix, Rogue
I'm stupid but what ever

Not me strugling for an hour trying o figure out how to add pictures to my characters on TH :/
 Salem
10:17:07 Bell
-WP Click-
 BuggyOs
10:16:48 Bug-a-boo
Spirit
It's okay! I still love it <3
 Pink Tears
10:16:03 Tears, Pink, Pinkie
Never mind I'm stupid
 Pink Tears
10:14:11 Tears, Pink, Pinkie
Uh what's a mini game Apprentice-?
 SpiritGuardian
10:13:37 Sleepy spirit
Bug,
Oh my goodness.
I looked at the slime i gave you on your bio and theres a typo.
😭
 Azrael
10:07:55 Ash, Grim
Ky-
I'm alright as well, just bored.
 kycantina
10:07:22 ky but it's spooky
Hey Ash! I'm alright, how are you?
 BuggyOs
10:07:05 Bug-a-boo
Ky
great actually. I should get my results in a week or two

I got fuzzy feeling for a sec but I was really hungry so I ate right after. They found the vein first try and theres barely a mark today!
 Azrael
10:05:41 Ash, Grim
Good morning chat, how is everyone?
 kycantina
10:04:41 ky but it's spooky
Hey bug! how did yesterday's blood stealing go?
 BuggyOs
10:02:23 Bug-a-boo
We are currently in the chemistry unit of my science class lol
 Falling Stars
09:59:05 star, she/her
my favorite chemistry pick up line involves uranium, rhenium, copper, and tellurium
 kycantina
09:58:41 ky but it's spooky
Hi chat
 Malcuth
09:43:45 Wander
-WP Click-
Paws up?
 Ark
09:42:11 
hi

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Boar : -3
Margay : -4
Arctic Fox : -5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   34 

Hero x Villan |Dragonpipe x BlackClaws | RomanceNovember 13, 2021 05:04 PM

BlackClaws

Neutral

Give Award
She scoffed and rolled her eyes. *Just because I have a skirt on, doesn't mean I can't knock someone's pride down from under them. Remember I can still knock you down, you don't always expect it.* She smirked softly. * *Just cause I like to fight with an edge, doesn't mean that I'm limited.*
Hero x Villan |Dragonpipe x BlackClaws | RomanceNovember 13, 2021 05:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lucas laughed. A quiet, emotionless laugh. "Yeah, yeah. I can still easily overpower you." He said and then nodded. "You're so small I could just jump over you and you'd never see me coming." He smirked again before looking down and humming. "You know how some people aren't very liking of me, right?" He said before walking over onto the side of the roof. "Well, I may have to fight them soon so I hope you'll be prepared to see some of the heroes have a few broken limbs." He said with a happy hum.
Hero x Villan |Dragonpipe x BlackClaws | RomanceNovember 13, 2021 05:15 PM

BlackClaws

Neutral

Give Award
She grumbled in response, adding, *You just love telling me how short I am don't you?* She narrows her eyes, walking over to him. *Oh you've made your stance on things quite clear. None of us like you.*
her narrowed eyes widened as she heard his next plan and she grabbed his arm, pulling him back. *Dont you dare!*
Hero x Villan |Dragonpipe x BlackClaws | RomanceNovember 13, 2021 05:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lucas nodded. "I understand that you and the others don't like me, but when push comes to shove I always shove back." He said and then moved his arm out of her grasp. "You think life is all sunshine and rainbows, don't you?" He growled. "Well, it's not. It's one bad thing after another and only some of us get blamed for it because it's easier to blame the bad guys than the good guys."
Hero x Villan |Dragonpipe x BlackClaws | RomanceNovember 13, 2021 05:24 PM

BlackClaws

Neutral

Give Award
**And if I weren't a hero? Then what you'd be proud an innocent woman got caught in the crossfire? No, innocents don't deserve to get the aftermath because someone goes and carries justice to an extreme measure. That is when you need to learn restraint.* She shook her head and said, *Short time I've known you, and you always always take things too far.*
Hero x Villan |Dragonpipe x BlackClaws | RomanceNovember 13, 2021 05:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lucas suddenly let out a low, calm laugh. "And you think we villains are just born like this? Most of us were normal people until you heroes came along and put the blame on us for the most random of things when we're just trying to live our lives and now we all have to be terrified of our lives of getting caught and then killed because you know that's what's going to happen to us and yet you wouldn't do a single thing about it, now would you?" He said after a while of laughter.
Hero x Villan |Dragonpipe x BlackClaws | RomanceNovember 13, 2021 05:32 PM

BlackClaws

Neutral

Give Award
She listened to him slightly in disbelief. *Where is the proof in this? If you ever desired to be honest with me then I could have helped you. Yet you never showed it. Secondly I don't and would never do anything like that. I try to follow clues and go about things like the regular police would do. And if it leads me to a villain so be it.*
Hero x Villan |Dragonpipe x BlackClaws | RomanceNovember 13, 2021 05:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lucas laughed sharply. "And you think all of us commit crimes? Most of us are framed for it. Yes, there are some like me who do cause scenes, but most of them are children and young people trying to survive out in these damn streets!" The anger that had been sealed deep within him cracked and started to pour out as he talked. "The police don't care about who gets framed for what happens as long as they don't get framed for it even though they kill people too for being too scared."
Hero x Villan |Dragonpipe x BlackClaws | RomanceNovember 13, 2021 05:41 PM

BlackClaws

Neutral

Give Award
*I nearly died walking home because of people like that. A so called innocent robbery turned to a near fatal shooting.* Her voice shook as she recalled her own painful memories. *Whos in the right there, a kid who's gotten their hands on a gun? I've spoken to plenty of victims, sometimes nobody will believe you because it's ridiculous story!* She shoved him back as tears rolled down her face. *Ive seen pain too, don't you dare say otherwise!*
Hero x Villan |Dragonpipe x BlackClaws | RomanceNovember 13, 2021 05:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lucas nearly fell back so far as to fall off the roof but caught himself on the ledge as he got back up with little problem. "It doesn't matter if you've seen it. You haven't felt the pain that we have. Getting blamed for things and having to act out a certain because that's what everyone expects of you to do!" He hissed out.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   34 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us