Wolf Play : Purge x Corpses
Chatbox
 Salom_
10:44:53 Sal, Salmon
Amy
Thank you :)) it look a while but I'm happy I finally reached me goal!
 Salom_
10:44:21 Sal, Salmon
Purdy
Always M&Ms
 Amygdala
10:43:21 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sal
Wow that's amazing...good job
 Salom_
10:42:03 Sal, Salmon
Mushrooms Saved: 10,000
I finally got to 10k :D
 Amygdala
10:41:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
You should do that...we need all the mush we can get for next month's event XD
 Hallow's Eve
10:40:03 Hallow, Eve
Amy

Oh that sounds like fun lol. I am probably going to hop on explore here soon, if I can get the energy too lol
 Amygdala
10:38:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
Trying to get the energy to explore XD

I have 1000 moves to do in jungle
 Hallow's Eve
10:37:53 Hallow, Eve
Hey Amy, how are you?
 Amygdala
10:37:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi hallow, hi dark
 Hallow's Eve
10:36:42 Hallow, Eve
Heyo chat
 Dark pack
10:33:56 
hi chat
 BuggyOs
10:33:46 Bug-a-boo
feline!
 Emmet
10:33:11 Emmet (he/him)
Canines or felines folks? (I wanna design stuff but canÂ’t decide feline or canine)
 Amygdala
10:32:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
If the M&M arw chocolate only i choose them. If not it's skittles for me
 Saint
10:31:43 
also, do some prey have higher flee rates (not just during winter)
 purdy
10:31:13 
I'mma ask this one more time before it gets old M&Ms or skittles
 starmutt
10:28:22 marsh | they/it
yah i'm not sure if its a bug or not

i get swamp and jungle quests i cannot complete due to all my levels being in forest lol
 Amygdala
10:28:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Thank you. It doesn't bother me too much because i will just skip it...i just thought it was weird
 Red River Wolves
10:26:52 Redd Dead
Amy,
Apparently the quests are based off overall territory, not terrain specific. There's a suggestion about it here
-WP Click-
 Saint
10:26:50 
yeah i also have the elk quest and i was 19 so i just got up two levels but if your further away, yeah thats weird

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Leopard : 0
Wolverine : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8 

Purge x CorpsesOctober 22, 2021 12:05 AM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award
Hannah frowned as he sat down with her, confused how she was surprised by it, but kept her smirk intact. But then he opened his mouth, once more, bringing her smirk to a frustrated face. She pulled another smirk onto her face before tossing the remainder of the energy bar onto her bag. She'd finish it later. "Dunno" she muttered quietly before getting up. This was definitely a bad idea but that was not about to stop her from doing it. Bad ideas were only bad if they didn't work.

Hannah moved her hand to her thigh, subtly sliding the switchblade out, holding it into the palm of her hand. With a swift movement, she swung her leg over him, sliding herself into his lap as her hands went to push his chest down to the ground, the blade held tightly against his throat as she watched him with an innocent look. "Do you still wanna ask that question, pretty boy?" she whispered to him, trying to use her weight on his waist as an attempt to stay in control of the situation.

The situation was bringing back memories of the fight they'd had on the rooftop the previous day, that had also been a bad idea, because it didn't work. Well, it did at the time and it was highly amusing to her the way he reacted, but he had started crying so that wasn't ideal. Hannah was not one who was capable of dealing with other people's emotions.
Purge x CorpsesOctober 22, 2021 12:15 AM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Grayson had placed his peaches down after eating a few with his fingers. He wiped his hands on his jeans, looking towards Hannah. He cocked a brow, confused as to what she was going to do. Watching her slowly, Grayson could imagine she was going to do something with just how quiet she was being.

As quickly as she moved, Grayson went to move, but he had moved too slowly. He grunted as she pushed him down against the ground, feeling the coolness of the blade against his throat. She held it there tightly, glaring at her. He would give no reaction except for a glare. Already?, he thought, shaking his head as he felt her weight on his waist. Grayson could easily move out from underneath of her, but that would simply engage her to do more.

"Yeah, I do." He spat back. "You at least have to like me - tolerate me - to not have killed me just yet," he stated, slipping his hand towards his own blade, which was nearby on the ground from after he had opened his peaches. He got a hold of it, and since she only had his weight on his lower half, Grayson quickly brought his left arm up to move the hand with the blade, and flipped her over, grabbing her own knife from her hands and throwing it aside.

Holding his blade close to her throat, he lingered on top of her. His left hand would hold her left arm down, and while holding the knife to her throat, he brought his right arm down as far as it could go, which meant more pressure on her throat in order to hold her other arm down. He ensured that his weight was balanced on her lower half, which would prevent her from doing anything to his groin. Grayson glared at her.

"So why?"
Purge x CorpsesOctober 22, 2021 12:30 AM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award
Hannah only glared at him as he continued to go on about some shit she really did not have to time to deal with. It was infuriating how equally stubborn he was, that no matter what she did, she could not surprise him. She didn't notice until too late that his hand had slid out of sight, feeling his hand grabbing her wrists, ripping her blade out of her hand as he easily over-powered her, flipping them both over. "You bastard" she muttered under her breath as he hovered over her, his blade pressing into her throat the same way she had done to him.

She stared up at him for a few moments, feeling the pressure on her arm, his weight on her, effectively stopping her from doing something that would have just ended like this anyway. Instead she just watched him, her eyes glaring at him as he repeated his question once more. Her eyes took note of his grip on the blade, knowing she wasn't going to be able to do something that was going to get him to move the blade.

"Yeah?" she asked quietly, a smirk on her face, replacing the look of utter hatred.

"Do it" she whispered. "I know you want to, that you've been fighting the urge to not kill me every chance you've had. That by killing me, you'll only solve more issues than you'll cause. So come on, Gray. Do it." she told him, fighting laughter.
Purge x CorpsesOctober 22, 2021 12:35 AM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Grayson scoffed. "What was that?" He muttered back, but it was more or less a chilling whisper. He glared down at her, knowing that she was helpless. Useless.

Grayson shook his head, seeing her smirk being replaced by that of a look of hatred. As mush as Grayson wanted to just slit her throat right then and there, he decided it was best not to - she was actually good to have around while fighting, and she had already proven herself useful a number of times. Besides, who would he have to bother then?

Grayson narrowed his eyes. The urge was in fact there - a stab or a quick flick of the wrist and her life would all be over. He shook his head, biting his lower lip. "No," he grunted. "I'm better than that - better than you," he said the last part to himself only, knowing that she would barely be able to hear him. Grayson had gotten off of her, standing above her before he had stepped aside slightly, giving her a swift kick to the side.

"Best not kill someone who doesn't need the killing, right?" He hissed, referring to how she was obviously lying about Nathan.
Purge x CorpsesOctober 22, 2021 12:55 AM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award
Hannah chuckled quietly as he lifted himself off her, not even surprised to see he wasn't able to kill her. Of course she wouldn't have said what she said if she thought he would have actually killed her. She propped herself up on her elbows, seconds before she felt his firm kick to the side of her stomach, causing her to groan, her hand coming to press into the spot he'd kicked her. Hannah wanted to get up and go for another little bout, but he'd proven time and time again that she didn't stand a chance. It was almost embarrassing.

"You aren't any better than me. Get off your fucking high horse and admit that you're just as bad as me, if not worse" she hissed at him, her tone laced with enough venom to kill. Despite constantly starting arguments and fights she couldn't win, it was a nasty habit of hers to get sulky and petty when she can't win those said fights. Elijah had been the one who'd had to deal with her after, taking on his common role as makeshift older brother cross babysitter deal that he often did. "Once more, it has nothing to fucking do with you. Just forget it" she snapped once more.

Hannah slowly got to her feet, moving back to her previous spot, picking up the half eaten energy bar, taking another passive aggressive bite. "Fucking, piece of shit- fucking kill you- godamn bastard" she muttered quietly, aggressively rearranging the contents of her bag to even out the weight while continuing to mutter incoherent insults. "Fucking slut deserved it"
Purge x CorpsesOctober 22, 2021 02:31 AM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Grayson watched her attempt to get up after he had kicked her in the side. He bit his lower lip, again feeling himself shake. He clenched his hands, blade still in his right, and was almost half-tempted to charge at her and stab her, watching the life leave her eyes. But he didn't, and that was the scary part. It was close to humiliating, actually.

Grayson scoffed. "I'm much more than you will ever fucking be. You're some low-life thinking you're on top of the world, right? Too petty to get her own head of her ass because your height doesn't match your e-fucking-normous ego," Grayson scoffed, chuckling softly as he watched her rise to her feet.

Grayson scoffed. "No, but it has something to do with Nathan, right?!" He shook his head.

Grayson stared at her as she took an aggressive bite of her bar. Grayson heard her muttering words. He turned his back towards her just for a moment.

Fucking slut deserved it.

Grayson's eyes widened, and as she was rearranging the contents of her bag, Grayson had stormed over to her, pushing her back down to the floor. Before she could do anything, Grayson kicked her again, his knife dropping close to them. Grayson was shaking, adrenaline pulsing through his veins as he then punched her square in the nose. He sniffled slightly, standing back above her, then would spit on her.

"Burn if fucking hell," he hissed, grabbing his knife and then his pack. Grayson made sure he had everything before slipping his bag over his shoulders, getting a hold of his shotgun, and watching her.
Purge x CorpsesOctober 22, 2021 03:01 AM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award
"Oh fucking get over that. We've been having this conversation like all day. Just bloody chill already. I've told you it's none of your business and I mean that" she snapped at him.

Hannah had been too busy ignoring him to notice him freezing, turning towards her presumably because of something she said. What it was that had finally caught his attention? She had no fucking idea, any number of the things she'd been muttering could have had that effect, it would have been impossible to pinpoint exactly which one it had been. But whatever it was she said, she was now realizing it was a mistake.

Her eyes flicked up to him as he approached her quickly. She instinctively went to reach for her blade as he pushed her down, but didn't get a chance to before another kick landed on her side. She groaned, her hands going down to the place of impact, already feeling the bruises beginning to bloom on her skin from that one and the previous one. God she really needed to learn to watch her mouth. Hannah wished this was the first time she'd found herself in a position like this.

Her eyes looked at him with anger as he went to strike her again, his hand coming down to very painfully punch her. Her nose immediately beginning to drip with blood as she cursed loudly. The spit that landed on her neck only adding another level of hatred for him. She was going to fucking kill him. If all it only took a few words to get him like this, she wondered how any bitch could ever love him in the first place. It was truly a wonder how he'd managed to find somebody to be friends with him, let alone marry him.

She opened her eyes once more as she heard his footsteps retreating, her eyes watering softly from the impact on her nose. Biting her lips firmly to stop herself from making another comment that would actually get her killed this time, she noticed the blood dripping down onto her lips, leaning forward, she let it drip for a few moments while she regained her composure. Hannah couldn't tell if she should be more humiliated or pissed off, because she was nearing on the limit of both of them.

Hannah finally looked up, the few moments having felt like hours. Swinging the bag back onto her back, she stood, her side still aching from his kicks. She didn't bother hesitating before quickly grabbing the pistol she'd discarded next to her bag. Firing two shots at him instinctively. Hannah wasn't like Grayson. She wasn't weak like him. He had the opportunity to kill her and he didn't take it. That wasn't going to be the same case with her. She grabbed that gun and fired with the intention to kill. There hadn't been a second thought about it, she cold find Nathan on her own, and it'd save her a hell of a lot of trouble.

That was, until, she watched as the first bullet missed by a long shot, hitting into a tree behind him, the second looked like it would hit her mark, but the angle was off. The bullet flying past him, just close enough to tear a small hole in the side of his sleeve, barely two drops of blood following.

Well, fuck.

Edited at October 22, 2021 03:02 AM by purge
Purge x CorpsesOctober 22, 2021 03:33 AM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Grayson watched her, seeing her blood from her nose rush down her face from the impact he made. He glared at her, giving her a cold stare. She was fucking dead if she made another peep, Grayson decided to himself as he narrowed his eyes on her. He coughed, watching as she regained her composure and collected herself.

Grayson aimed the shotgun at her, and before he could reach his own trigger, she had grabbed her pistol, shooting two rounds towards him. He looked at his shoulder, the second bullet barely grazing his skin. Few drops of blood ran down his tan arm, and Grayson shook his head.

"Standing still and you still can't shoot right," Grayson sighed, hearing another gunshot go off.

"They're over here!" A man yelled, and as much as Grayson wanted to literally disintegrate Hannah's head with his shotgun, he didn't. Instead, he left her there, running into the store they were previously in.

A small group of people had probably heard their gunshots, and golly was this bound to happen. Grayson had looked in the direction of Hannah, though she was out of his sights, and Grayson had made his run for the buildings across the street. He slid into an alleyway, some man spotting him and shooting towards him.

Grayson strapped his shotgun back before he grabbed his rifle, making sure he had a round in it. He closed his eyes for a moment, feeling more adrenaline rush through him. Peering out of the alleyway, he got a good eye on where the man was and shot once in his direction, letting him know that Grayson in fact knew of his whereabouts.

Grayson had went around the opposite side of the building. Now was his chance to leave, but he stayed instead. Leaving Hannah would look bad on his part, but she could surely just die here to these fuckers. Grayson breathed harshly as he made his way around the building, getting an angle on the man who was scouting him out.

Grayson had managed to keep quiet, slowly moving his way towards the man. His angle was shit, while Grayson's was just perfect. Grayson got as close as he could get without getting spotted, and once the man began to start looking for him, Grayson charged towards him, pistol in hand instead of his rifle, and grabbed him from behind. This grabbed two other people's attention, which meant there was about three other people in the area that he needed to take care of.

"Let him go!" One of them yelled, aiming their guns at Grayson. He was using the other man as a human shield, which indeed came in handy. Grayson simply ignored the second man's request, shooting towards them. With his luck, a bullet went straight through the second man's head, sending the other one into a panic. Grayson shot towards them, shooting the poor man in the leg before the man he was holding began to resist.

"Get offa me!" He yelled. Grayson shook his head, simply raising his gun to his head and pulling the trigger. The body went limp and fell to the floor, and Grayson made his way towards the man he had shot in the leg.

"Please, let me go," he pleaded. Grayson decided not to waste a bullet, so instead he swiftly took out his blade and stabbed the man in the neck, blood pouring out of his neck. Grayson watched the red liquid poor out, soon smearing on his hands. He pulled the knife out, wiping it on his jeans before a bullet flew by his feet, millimeters away from hitting him. He looked up - he was right. There were three other people.

"Took out your friends!" Grayson yelled as he dove into another building, reloading his pistol. Grayson had completely forgotten about Hannah until now. Hopefully she would be useful and make some appearance.
Purge x CorpsesOctober 22, 2021 04:29 AM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award
Hannah had opened her mouth to make a retort about his comment, but jumped, hearing the unfamiliar voice shouting out. She noticed him immediately taking off. Wow. She didn't really blame him for doing so, but it was still slightly offensive. You'd think after trying to kill someone, you'd not just leave them for dead. But it was a little late to do something about it since, he had already taken off. Sighing, Hannah followed suit, sprinting over to one of the closest buildings, finding herself in a different one to the one they'd been in before.

She leaned against the wall, praying that the building she was in know wasn't filled with any infected. She slowed her breathing, despite the burning pain in her side from the bruises forming, glad to have the blood in her nose had stopped dripping. Taking a moment, she cleaned off the dried blood off her face and lips with a wet cloth she'd made from a bandage that she doused in water from the bottle she'd opened earlier.

She jumped as the door was kicked open, her hand immediately reaching to grab her gun but felt a hand grabbing her hand. Turning, she noticed the unfamiliar face sneering at her. The larger figure quickly grabbed her wrists, his knee coming up to her stomach a few painful times, causing her to double over. The man used her momentarily vulnerable state to over-power her, dragging her with one arm wrapped around her chest, holding her underneath her arms, the other holding a pistol to the side of her head, stopping her from doing anything stupid.

"Try anything and you're gone" he growled in her ear, earning her pissed off silence as he dragged her out of the building, back towards the centre of the town. His arm easily holding her weight while moving her as he pleased, the gun pressed firmly against her head stopping her from taking him out. The blades hidden on her making her highly aware of the situation. If she only had one minute without the gun to her head, she could easily get herself out of the situation, but once again, the fucking gun.

"I've got your girlfriend. Come out or she dies" the man shouted, the volume right in her ear causing her to wince.

"I'm not his fucking girlfriend" she muttered.
Purge x CorpsesOctober 22, 2021 03:04 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Grayson had made his presence known as he shot three times towards the people. One went down, though Grayson wouldn't be able to confirm if they were dead or not. He heard a familiar cry of pain before he took cover again against a nearby building, simply leaning against the front side where they couldn't see him. Grayson felt himself shake again. With a deep breath, he shot two more times towards one of them, which caused the other one to duck as he heard another cry of pain.

Grayson managed to reload as quickly as he could, but he didn't have enough bullets to fully reload. He sighed. "You've got to be kidding me," he said to himself as he holstered his pistol, grabbing his rifle off of his shoulder. There was one another man left, and he had already ducked into some place. Grayson had started to move towards the last area that he spotted him, but he stuck low the the ground.

Grayson then perked up.

"I've got your girlfriend. Come out or she dies," he said, and Grayson saw that the man had Hannah in his grasp, his gun pointed to her head. His first reaction was just to dare him to do it, but Grayson needed to make some sort of redemption here. Even if this was him sucking-up, it would be laughable if Hannah died because of some random ass people in the middle of a random town.

Grayson rose to his full height, slinging his rifle back over his shoulder. He took a few steps forwards towards the man, his hands in the air. He looked at Hannah, getting close enough where she could possibly reach for Grayson's own gun. Obviously, if he were to pull it out now, the man would either shoot Grayson first or Hannah. Either way, they would both go.

"See, we're all just friends here," Grayson said sarcastically, staring the man down as he waited for Hannah to at least do something. This really wasn't what he meant by being useful or making an appearance, but hey, they were supposed to help each other out, right?

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us