I don't know if I want to save them, sell them, or use them now :(
 Zeraphia
10:09:58 Spooky Vah
Techno

Oooh those sound so fun.

I would offer but my head is pounding >.>
 distant-screams
10:08:20 katy | beetle
welp, time to work on art finally. hopefully the migraine doesn't make another appearance.
 technoblade
10:07:37 Lil Techy | Techno
hey dart
 The Amethyst
10:06:54 Dart
Techno

Ello
 distant-screams
10:04:31 katy | beetle
techno,
glad i could help, lol!
 technoblade
10:04:16 Lil Techy | Techno
Katy

gonna keep that in mind next time I have one
 distant-screams
10:02:52 katy | beetle
ugh, migraines suck.

finally got it to go away by soaking my feet in hot water with an ice pack on the back of my neck 😭 the things i have to do sometimes-
 Luna👻
10:02:02 Silver (She/her)
I want but no money
 technoblade
10:01:42 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I wanna do more slow burn romances with my reapers, especially the ones who don't understand mortals, or forbidden romances, or just hurt/comfort plots.
 The Amethyst
10:01:01 Dart
Magnus

Same but I can't find anyone who wants it
 Magnus Bane
10:00:36 Mag/Maggy
Dart
I plan on selling mine as well. It's cute but I'd rather use the newer stuff ^^
 Zeraphia
10:00:34 Spooky Vah
Techno

Find the good rps. You've got this!
 Luna👻
09:59:18 Silver (She/her)
Ahh nobody is selling a bottle cap I bought everything else
 The Amethyst
09:59:13 Dart
Magnus

I know I love it but I don't need this dye I wanna swap it or sell it so badd
 technoblade
09:58:40 Lil Techy | Techno
God I have the itch to do more roleplays ;-;
 Magnus Bane
09:58:16 Mag/Maggy
Luna
Thanks!

Dart
That pelt isn't terrible

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : +2
Grizzly Bear : -2
Vicuna Wolf : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Lupus x saratankMarch 25, 2022 06:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Atlas
He looked at her, confused. "Why- why wouldn't I?" he asked, cocking his head slightly. He hadn't been thinking when he'd offered to help, it just seemed like the natural thing to do. Of course he would try and help.
Noticing her unneasyness, he glanced around, "What's up?" he questioned, "You look like you've seen a ghost"
Nyx
Nyx lent, lazily against Neva's thick, scaly leg, feeling like a chameleon with her matching black dress. Finally, as the crowd parted she could make out Amara, relief washed over her. With a start however she saw that she was with.. someone... white hair, blue jacket, white shirt, seagreen flower in pocket, black tie, snow white hair. Unusual.
Lupus x saratankMarch 25, 2022 06:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amara~
Amara gave a small shrug. "Most wouldnt want to help, assume that it's not their issue." When he asked what was wrong she sighed. *No point in trying to hide it now* she thought. "I just feel like I am being watched, and I dont know if it's because of the ball, or something else" she replied to him. She glanced back at where she saw the figure and they were gone, making her wonder if they moved, or if her nerves were getting the best of her.
Lupus x saratankMarch 25, 2022 06:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Atlas
"Why would they be watching you?" he asked, confused, out of everyone, why her? He shook his head, that wasn't the issue right now. "Come on then" he whispered, gently tugging on her hand and leading her towards the dance floor. "They wouldn't touch you here" he explained, everyone would see, there was no way they could get to her, "Just dance" he instructed
Lupus x saratankMarch 25, 2022 06:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amara~
Amara turned bright red when he head her to the dance floor, casuing Amara to shake her head. "I cant dance" she admitted. She glanced around and saw a few of the guests were now watching her, only making her wish she could hide in Luna's wings like she did when she got overwhelmed, but even now, not knowing where the dragon was, Amara wanted to just hide.
Lupus x saratankMarch 25, 2022 06:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Atlas
He smiled, sympathetically, "Just watch what I do" he instructed, taking her hand and placing one hand on her back to rest between her shoulders. He held back a laugh, if Aro saw him now, oh by the dragon's flame, he'd be dead. Gently he tried to guide her mettering under his breath, "One, two, three... one, two, three..."
Lupus x saratankMarch 25, 2022 06:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amara~
Amara tensed up a bit when he touched her back. It felt strange since she didnt really let strangers touch her. Hell, she didnt even always let Nyx touch her. She slowly tired to follow what he was doing, though she was stumbling more than what she wanted to. She bit her lip, her cheeks getting more and more red with each stumble.
~~~
Aro~
Aro laughed and talked with his friend before he narrowed his eyes seeing Atlas with the female. He clenched his fists, wondering what made his brother think that now was even a good time to talk to another female. It risked them talking to the princesses of this kingdom, and that wasnt a good idea.
Lupus x saratankMarch 25, 2022 06:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Atlas
He noticed her flushed features and smiled slightly, "Hey, no-one cares if you trip up" he tried to reassure her, "And if those gentlemen do then we can call them the hypocrites they are. I'd like to see them dance in heels" he added, chuckling slightly, his eyes narrowing at the group of princes, stunned to see Aro among them. Noticing his brothers tense stare, he gave his head a short shake, trying to communicate that this wasn't the time for Aro's politics.
Lupus x saratankMarch 29, 2022 10:20 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nyx
Her eyes cold, she watched her sister dancing. Sure, she wanted Amara to be happy, to find someone eventually. Yet the older sister part of her was in outrage and the rational side was paranoid at who this boy might be. Biting her tongue, Nyx lent against Neva, "what do you think, girl?"
Lupus x saratankMarch 29, 2022 07:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amara~
Amara stopped when she heard something coming from the garden outside, sounding like Luna. Without saying anything, she kicked off her heels and took off. She knew she would need to expalin later, but that was if the boy wasnt already dancing with someone else. Once Amara reached the garden, she looked around. "Luna" she called out. Before she could get a reply, she felt something grab her, pinning her close so she couldnt fight, and another pair of hand grabbing her legs. "Hurry" one voice said. "We need to get out of here before someone notices" the other replied, and she heard another pair of footsteps running towards them. "The carriage is ready on the other side of the garden. Let's go" a third said.
~~~
Aro~
Aro smirked when he saw the female take off, nearly laughing at the idea his brother was left there to be without his dance partner. *Serves him right for trying to talk to anyone here he didnt know* he thought before he went back to talking to his friend.
Lupus x saratankMarch 30, 2022 02:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Atlas
Startled and confused, he took off after her, ignoring the looks the guests were giving. He went to call out her name but realized too late that he didn't know it. His hair was growing wilder and wilder as he got outside, sticking up all over the place but he din't mind. Puzzled, his eyes swept the courtyard just in time to see a figure disappear out of sight. Hurriedly he gave chase, Luca prowling beside him like an overgrown house cat.

Edited at March 30, 2022 02:31 PM by ⁕Lupous⁕

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us