10:21:23 Phoenix, Rogue
Alright! ^^
 Salom_
10:20:52 Sal, Salmon
Rogue Whispers
Message me, I might be able to help!
 The Garage
10:19:54 Stoned Panda
Does anyone have any idea what I could use the Egyptian Bastet statue for? Or is it destined to the MD?
 Rogue Whispers
10:19:32 Phoenix, Rogue
I'm stupid but what ever

Not me strugling for an hour trying o figure out how to add pictures to my characters on TH :/
 Salem
10:17:07 Bell
-WP Click-
 BuggyOs
10:16:48 Bug-a-boo
Spirit
It's okay! I still love it <3
 Pink Tears
10:16:03 Tears, Pink, Pinkie
Never mind I'm stupid
 Pink Tears
10:14:11 Tears, Pink, Pinkie
Uh what's a mini game Apprentice-?
 SpiritGuardian
10:13:37 Sleepy spirit
Bug,
Oh my goodness.
I looked at the slime i gave you on your bio and theres a typo.
😭
 Azrael
10:07:55 Ash, Grim
Ky-
I'm alright as well, just bored.
 kycantina
10:07:22 ky but it's spooky
Hey Ash! I'm alright, how are you?
 BuggyOs
10:07:05 Bug-a-boo
Ky
great actually. I should get my results in a week or two

I got fuzzy feeling for a sec but I was really hungry so I ate right after. They found the vein first try and theres barely a mark today!
 Azrael
10:05:41 Ash, Grim
Good morning chat, how is everyone?
 kycantina
10:04:41 ky but it's spooky
Hey bug! how did yesterday's blood stealing go?
 BuggyOs
10:02:23 Bug-a-boo
We are currently in the chemistry unit of my science class lol
 Falling Stars
09:59:05 star, she/her
my favorite chemistry pick up line involves uranium, rhenium, copper, and tellurium
 kycantina
09:58:41 ky but it's spooky
Hi chat
 Malcuth
09:43:45 Wander
-WP Click-
Paws up?
 Ark
09:42:11 
hi
 Salem
09:33:57 Bell
Hey chat :P

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Boar : -3
Margay : -4
Arctic Fox : -5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   34 

Hero x Villan |Dragonpipe x BlackClaws | RomanceNovember 12, 2021 05:49 PM

BlackClaws

Neutral

Give Award
She lifted her head when she heard the birds coo. She looked around before she climbed up the fire escape, half concerned in case someone was in pain. *Hello?* She called in a kind tone. However, as she got up and was somewhat closer, she saw him and gasped in shock. A part of her wanted to fight, but didn't want him to see her without her mask . So she knew she had to act innocent. *Please don't hurt me.* She said.

Edited at November 13, 2021 03:16 PM by BlackClaws
Hero x Villan |Dragonpipe x BlackClaws | RomanceNovember 13, 2021 03:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lucas looked at her and waved her away sluggishly. He turned his body away from her and leaned against the roof he was sitting on. "Leave me alone, little hero." He said without emotion, "I'm in no mood to deal with you right now." He closed his eyes and forced himself to bottle up his anger before he ended up hurting her.
Hero x Villan |Dragonpipe x BlackClaws | RomanceNovember 13, 2021 04:03 PM

BlackClaws

Neutral

Give Award
*Wait-* She said in shock. *are you damn well telling me you knew what I looked like without my mask and such?* She huffed and said, *You are just full of surprises today.*
Hero x Villan |Dragonpipe x BlackClaws | RomanceNovember 13, 2021 04:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lucas sighed. "How could I not? You're not that hard to find! You talk and walk the same!" He snapped before sighing. He shook his head and sat up. "I suppose you want to see what I look like too?" He asked half muttering. His hands were clenched together in front of his pulled-up legs.
Hero x Villan |Dragonpipe x BlackClaws | RomanceNovember 13, 2021 04:09 PM

BlackClaws

Neutral

Give Award
*To be fair that would be nice. I mean it would at least eliminate some frustrations. And stop me from feeling like an idiot.* She said as she crossed her arms. *Come on, it's gonna be okay.* She said gently.
Hero x Villan |Dragonpipe x BlackClaws | RomanceNovember 13, 2021 04:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lucas sneered before he slowly reached up and pulled down his hood and stood up, walked over to her, and pushed his mask up a little so she could see his face. "There. See?" He took a step back and put back on his mask, not bothering to put back up his hood for now.
Hero x Villan |Dragonpipe x BlackClaws | RomanceNovember 13, 2021 04:20 PM

BlackClaws

Neutral

Give Award
She stepped close, taking a look at his face. He wasn't quite what she was expecting, but then again, what was she expecting. She shook her head, trying to get out of her own thoughts. She looked back at him and said genuinely, *Thank you *
Hero x Villan |Dragonpipe x BlackClaws | RomanceNovember 13, 2021 04:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lucas flinched and finally put his hood over his head to look away from her. "Yeah.." He exhaled before jumping up onto a smaller pole and looking around. He made sure to not use most of his weight on the pole as he looked before he jumped down and ran a hand through the side of his face before slapping both of his cheeks and blinking a few times before he returned to being normal as he buried his anger down below.
Hero x Villan |Dragonpipe x BlackClaws | RomanceNovember 13, 2021 04:48 PM

BlackClaws

Neutral

Give Award
She watched him with a confused reaction, tilting her head curiously. *Are you okay?* She asked as she walked over to him, admittedly giving him a little poke.
Hero x Villan |Dragonpipe x BlackClaws | RomanceNovember 13, 2021 04:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lucas looked at her with shock as he felt her poke him. "I'm fine." He said and swatted away her hand gently. "You don't have to worry about me, little hero." He said before saying something else under his breath. "I was just looking to see if any idiots were approaching since you're not exactly.. Fit for battle let's just say." He said and then hummed. "Besides, unlike you, I can fight pretty well without having to use any kind of weapons and gadgets." He said with a smirk. Of course, all he really needed to do was snap someone's arm and the other would bow down to him almost instantly but he wouldn't tell her that.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   34 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us