Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 Nox
11:33:40 📦
-Click-
bink bonk
 Blind Bat
11:33:38 I Am Vengeance
uggg my wifi is so slow
 Toxicfang
11:33:17 Trench/Toxic/Fang
hi chat
 technoblade
11:32:39 Lil Techy | Techno
he will one day be graced with a full body once I find a good enough tall twink base I can use
 BJake
11:32:29 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
Ima PM you
 technoblade
11:32:13 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

Sadly I only have this as a ref: -Click-
 Blind Bat
11:31:16 I Am Vengeance
Hi Alfred
 Eno
11:27:32 
good morning
 BJake
11:27:17 Don't call me BJ.
:>
 BJake
11:27:08 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
Send your boy Machi
 technoblade
11:26:33 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

Honestly well deserved. I would pay that for that in a fucking heartbeat to get my boy Machi drawn like that XD
 That Grape Guy
11:25:39 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
bye chat
 Zeraphia
11:24:54 Vah was attacked
Katy

XDD I'm sure they'll be here next week.
 distant-lands
11:24:22 katy | beetle
Vah,
at least he's produced a few leuc's though!

i'll have to try to snag a breeding to hermes and valo soon, i only have so many girls available xD
 BJake
11:23:21 Don't call me BJ.
(There was no NSFW option, just wanted to get that out there)
 BJake
11:22:47 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
-Click-
:D
 Zeraphia
11:22:34 Vah was attacked
Katy

Oh my stars. That's so sad XD

Valo ... yeah. A lot of my dudes have produced weird stuff.
 distant-lands
11:22:33 katy | beetle
Vah,
maybe one day you'll get your GB and i'll get my vitiligo xD
 distant-lands
11:21:53 katy | beetle
5 albinos, 1 mela, chimera and a DF* ^^' but no vitiligo
 technoblade
11:21:48 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

YES! I saw you in chat earlier but forgot to ask. Show show show!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +1
Margay : -4
Caiman : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    55    56    57    58    59   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 15, 2023 12:55 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

When I pulled away I gently put her hands down and wrapped her in a hug. The feeling was always hard to forget and better than the last. I would never give it up for anything in the world, and I knew Kaolin probably thought something similar. I could see in her eyes that she enjoyed it more than anything else, just to be alone and get all my attention. "I love you too," I said kissing the top of her head then going in for another soft kiss. The way my arms were wrapped around her made it difficult to escape and by the time she started to even try I could just grip her tighter.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 15, 2023 01:21 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I smiled when he let me go but instead hugged me. Did i mention how amazing Tobey hugs and kisses are? Well they are! They are like the best thing in the world. The best thing that could happen to you. But dont be fooled, if you try and get some, i do bite. I closed my eyes as he pulled me in for another kiss. I knew that by the way he hugged me, he wasn't intending on letting go any time soon. Not that i wanted to go. I was enjoying his touch too much to try and leave. I hadn't seen him all day, i craved his attention. His wonderful attention. Ill be sad when his attention gets split in half because of the baby, so i knew i needed to stack up on it now. I held my body close to his as i let out another content sigh. Not matter what, this would never get old. Even when i do, this wont. Its too amazing to get old. Its one of those things that burns inside forever, even when you die. It'll just be apart of you forever. I literally never wanted this moment to end.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 15, 2023 01:37 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I didn't want to let go of her, I was tempted to just sit down on the ground right there and cuddle her in my lap. I pouted for a while not wanting to let go of her, I let out a sigh "we should probably go take our showers," I said not letting go of her hand as we walked to the shower. I set my new pants and boxers on the ground and I even brought a shirt to incase she decided she would steal mine instead. "Now here is the main question," I said with a pause "Would you rather shower together or apart at the moment? or are we just going to shower together from now on?" I asked
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 16, 2023 11:05 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I couldn't help but smile when Tobey began to pout. He was extra cute when he pouted. When he sighed and spoke i nodded and grabbed my stuff which had fallen to the floor when Tobey pinned me. Holding hands, we then walked to the showers which weren't that far away now. As we walked i would brush myself up against him just because it was fun. When we got there i looked up at him as he spoke, not yet letting go of his hand. "I dont care." I replied, finally letting go of his hand and putting my stuff down beside his. I couldn't help but notice the shirt he brought, but i knew he didn't wear shirts to bed so i was kinda confused.
"I honestly wasn't planning on taking a shower its just i needed an excuse to run somewhere when i threw my notebook at you." I said turning to him with a smirk. "But why did you bring a shirt? You dont wear them to bed." I said getting up from my crouching position i had got into when i put my stuff down. I walked over to him and layed my head on his chest, looking up at him. "I was honestly just going to sit under the water for a while." I said with a small laugh, "So whatever you want is fine. You can shower and i can just sit under the water if you want me with you." I said, all the while, still laying my head on him.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 16, 2023 12:09 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I gave her a 'really?' look when she did it just so she had a reason to run. I let out a laugh when she asked why I brought a shirt even though I didn't wear one to bed. "Well, because I know you like to wear my shirts and I don't see a point in you bringing down one of your shirts and then going to the room again just to put mine on," I said with a chuckle. "I have to shower often because of how much I sweat and when sweat gets into the air it can stick to the ice and it ain't a pretty smell," I said with a nervous laugh.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 16, 2023 03:13 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

When he gave me a 'really' look i couldn't help but giggle a little. I then listened to him, still keeping my head on his chest. "Okay, ill take a shower just so i can wear your shirt." I said with a smirk. "But we all sweat, you dont have to be embarrassed about it. In the second chapter, after my training, you can only imagine how sweaty i was." I said with a nervous smile. I kinda hated how i kept talking about my journal, especially when he had no idea what i was talking about, but i couldn't help myself. Plus in this case it was the only thing i could think of to make him feel better.
Did i think taking a shower twice a day was a little to much? Sure, but we are all different. I myself usually take a shower every other day when some people take it everyday or every couple of days. It honestly just depended on the person. Sadly though, i couldn't help but imagine what the smell was like. It almost made me gag. Yuck. I shivered before taking a step back from him. "So do you want me to take a shower with you or not?" I asked turning to the shower. If he said yes i would untie my hair and let it down and obviously take off my clothes but if he said no i was thinking about taking a nice relaxing bath instead.

Edited at January 16, 2023 03:15 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 16, 2023 03:37 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"Still, I have to take a shower a lot because it gets bad." I said with a nervous laugh "My mother was the one who broke me into the habit because smell sticks to clothing and other things as well, just it gets trapped in the ice here and it's harder to remove since you can't wash that," I explained nervously and listened to her speak again "I don't mind what you do, what ever makes you most comfortable." I said getting undressed and heading under the waterfall.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 16, 2023 04:12 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I listened to Tobey but didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say honestly. He seemed set on being guilty because he sweat alot so there was really nothing i could say. I then heard him getting undressed as he spoke a second time. I wished he would've told me what he wanted, because i honestly didn't know what i wanted. In the end i decided to just get in with him, but not actually shower, if you know what i mean. As he entered the waterfall i got undressed. I had my heart set on wearing Tobey's shirt as i headed under the waterfall. While he washed himself i just sat under the water, letting it hit my head before dripping down my body.
At one point i flipped my hair over my head and let the water hit my neck. The one thing that really, and i mean really, relaxes me, is when water and or hands, massages my neck. My hair is always on my neck so when it isn't, it feels like paradise. I let out a content sigh as i closed my eyes, feeling the water run down me. I finally opened my eyes again once i heard Tobey getting out of the shower. I quickly got up and flipped my hair out of my face, sending water flying everywhere. Some of the water droplets hit Tobey. "Oops, sorry." I said with a laugh as i got dried off.
After i was dry i quickly got dressed. Yes, you guessed it, i wore Tobey's shirt. I wished he got one of his biggest ones so i didn't have to wear my pants again but sadly he didn't, so i wore my pants. After i had brushed my hair i turned to look at Tobey with a sleepy smile. "Now that im about to pass out, you ready?" I teased though i really did feel like i was going to fall asleep anytime. As i waited for his answer i grabbed my stuff before turning back to him.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 16, 2023 04:28 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I climbed out of the shower and dried off, then slipped my pants on. I felt water splash on my back and immediately tensed up because it was cold when it hit my back. "It's fine," I told Kaolin "I'm just surprised a bit because my back was turned and I wasn't expecting it," I said as I took my towel to dry my hair. I bent over slightly and shook my hair like a dog but away from her before I dried it with another towel. "Yup, I'm ready," I said putting my hand on the small of her back as we walked up the stairs. The hive was calm which was rare but we were in a part of the hive that was usually calm in general.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 16, 2023 04:57 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I wasn't expecting to feel his hand on my back but enjoyed it as i began to walk up the stairs. After we had climbed the stairs i began to lean against him. I rested my head against him even though we were walking. I was very relaxed and i wouldn't be surprised if Tobey could tell. I even found myself closing my eyes. I wasn't worried about falling because i knew, 1. He would catch me, 2. He would make sure i didn't run into a wall. It also helped i knew this place like the back of my hand. But I do truly, fully trust him. I wished there was a way i could show him how much i loved, trusted and looked up to him. He would eventually realize it though once he read enough of my chapters which revealed my thoughts. As we walked i noticed the hive was unusually calm, which didn't help my sleepiness. I yawned as we reached the hallway that led to our room. "I love you." I mumbled, my eyes still closed.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    55    56    57    58    59   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us