Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
11:19:34 Vah was attacked
Techno

Oooh the glowing boy. Yes.

Katy

Oooh we'll have to see! I mean, he's dropped two DFs for some reason so that's something?
 Nevermore.
11:18:50 Never/Nev
Technition

Honestly you could do plenty of damage with a hammer. I've seen it first hand.

I love that they'd jump to your defense xD
 distant-lands
11:17:57 katy | beetle
Vah,
probably not but i have hope xD guinness' bloodlines have proved pretty strong before, so maybe!
 technoblade
11:17:12 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

I work in a place that sells blades and hammers, I doubt he would have tried anything. Plus I am surrounded by older spanish women.
 Zeraphia
11:17:08 Vah was attacked
Katy

Oooh hopefully! I wouldn't put much luck on Kalen dropping his boost. You'll probably get something else though XD
 Zeraphia
11:16:14 Vah was attacked
Rosc

Cartoon... maybe anime if you really want to stretch the definition.
 distant-lands
11:16:08 katy | beetle
Vah,
thank you :'D

also i bred this gal to Kalen, hopefully her GB bloodlines will help produce something good
-WP Click-
 technoblade
11:15:52 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

He does! Because he is primarily a deep sea dweller his rings are bioluminescent and used to confuse prey and enemies.
 Zeraphia
11:15:51 Vah was attacked
Katy

Well, no DFs but one 44r all common hero
 Nevermore.
11:15:46 Never/Nev
Technition

Oh absolutely I did. Gravity and the ground ganged up on me and I stood no chance.

Nasty glares are good :o I'm glad he didn't come wandering back.
 That Grape Guy
11:15:28 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
-Click-

this is very random but how would you describe this art style??
 Zeraphia
11:15:02 Vah was attacked
Katy

:D I will look!
 Zeraphia
11:14:55 Vah was attacked
Techno

Ooh oh hooo. Please tell me he glows--
 distant-lands
11:14:10 katy | beetle
Vah,
i felt that xD i'm just broke right now after buying 2 more den expansions

now i'm scared to see if she threw me duds or not e.e
 technoblade
11:13:50 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

-Click-

Look at him!
 Zeraphia
11:13:35 Vah was attacked
Katy

:D

It's fine! I'm impatient. I've... I don't think I've ever been known for my patience actually--
 technoblade
11:13:33 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

He got off with a look of disgust.

Bruh you did lose a fight. With the floor.
 Zeraphia
11:13:08 Vah was attacked
Techno

Absolutely I do.

Gimme that noodle design--
 distant-lands
11:12:58 katy | beetle
vah :'D
 technoblade
11:12:51 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

Wanna see how pretty he is?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +1
Margay : -4
Caiman : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    54    55    56    57    58   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 13, 2023 10:47 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

King started to stand but the alpha let out a pout and King hissed with a small growl as he stood. He was reminding her she doesn't control him, and she never will be able to and he isn't just one of her little servants. As Kaolin started to walk away her grabbed the blanket she was holding and dangled it in his mouth as he let warm smoke pour out. It warmed the blanket and he automatically put the extremely hot blanket on one of the giant leaves that grow in the hive. When she tried to grab it he would just push her away, it was way too hot for her to touch. Once she figured it out he walked away but didn't go back to sitting near the alpha and instead chased some young dragons off a ledge.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 13, 2023 11:34 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

As i was walking away King grabbed the blanket i was carrying and held it above me so i couldn't get it. I was so very confused and all i could do was let out a huff. I watched as warm smoke poured onto the blanket from King. He then put it on a large leaf. Even more confused i tried to grab it but only to get pushed away again. 'What the heck King?!' I wanted to ask. I tried to get the blanket one more time only to be pushed away again. Finally i realized it was to hot for me to touch but i still had no idea why King had did that. I wanted help getting into the nest, not getting the blanket to a very hot temperature.
I sighed as he walked away before doing the same. I quickly got another blanket before going back to the hole. With only option left, i began to try to get up to the hole. After i was all sweaty i finally got to the top. I layed on my back for a minute, catching my breath. After i had cooled down slightly i got up and put the blanket on the eggs. Please dont die because i took to long. Blue would be sad. I thought with a sad smile. I dont know what id do if they died.
For the whole rest of the day i basically just stayed with the eggs. At one point around lunch time i went to go check on Tobey. He was awake so i told him i was spending a day with Blue and his family so they would get used to me. I then grabbed a pencil, blanket and snack before going back to the nest. Luckily this time Blue was there to help me. I wrote some, took naps and drew while i was with the eggs. Every hour or so Star would come check up on me but would leave soon after. I guessed she was enjoying the freedom for the day but wanted to make sure her eggs were still okay.
I had been taking a nap when i woke up and realized the sun was starting to set. I sighed, hoping Blue and/or Star would come back soon. I didn't want to leave the eggs but i did want to go back to Tobey and try to cook for him. He had been cooking so much lately, i was feeling bad. The worse part is i knew that would countinue until i had our child. A couple minutes later when i was about to just leave i heard Star fly into the nest and land beside me. I turned to look at her and she gave me quick nuzzle before walking back to the eggs. She threw the blanket to the side before sitting down. Once she was comfortable she puffed smoke through her nose, telling me to leave now.
I got up and jumped down to the ground before quickly and quietly making my way to the cooking room. I had to pass our room but i wanted it to be a surprise so i snuck past. When i got to the kitchen i paused, trying to think of what to make. Just then an idea popped into my head, Tobey made me my favorite so i would make his! I didn't really feel like his favorite though so i decided to also make some soup for me. When i was done i had a big smile on my face. Even though i had the option to go be with Tobey, i didn't and was missing him slightly. We would have dinner, i would tell him everything that happened, i would let him read my first chapter, and then, we would snuggle, and maybe have a small kissing session.
As i reached our room i found Tobey sewing. I cleared my throat with a smile before walking over to him. When his hands were free i gave him his plate. I couldn't hide my huge smile when he realized it was his favorite. "Have a good day?" I asked going over to the bed and sitting down. My voice was still somewhat hoarse and i hated it. Maybe the soup will calm my throat so i can talk normally again. As he answered i blew on my soup to cool it down.
~~~
Haha, sorry for the slight wait. I got carried away as you can see. I also got distracted multiple times XD

Edited at January 13, 2023 11:38 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 14, 2023 07:04 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

My eyes widened at the food and I immediately began to eat "I had a great nap but I'm not going to lie, I kinda panicked when I woke up and you weren't in the room. I worried the entire time you were gone." I said pushing my food in my cheek and barely opening my mouth so she would have to see the food in my mouth. "I did see the note but I was still worried, also it's not fair if you get to wander off but I can't," I said with a pout referencing earlier after I swallowed a bite.
-------------------------
This was a struggle to write not going to lie, the motivation is a struggle to find right now. If you are ready I think a new roleplay might be able to get me dragged out of my shell a little so if you are up for doing the roleplay between King and your character just let me know.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 14, 2023 09:33 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I took a bite of soup as Tobey spoke. "Im glad you had a great nap." I said after swallowing. When he brought up what i had said earlier when i had my mood swing though i nervously laughed. "I said that when i had a mood swing, so i didn't really mean it. Dont take anything i say for real if im having a mood swing. Especially a spicy one." I said shivering. I couldn't help but smirk though as i looked up at Tobey, "But life isnt fair, love." My smirk turned into a smile as i countinued, "I had originally planned to come back after showing Blue my journal but i got distracted. I did however happen to get Star to trust me."
I paused, remembering he had no idea what little names i had given to what. "I know i shouldn't have but Blue's mate needed a name....So i named her Shooting Star. Her nicknames are Star and S." I said as i looked down and played with my soup. I then looked up at Tobey again with a huge smile. "But she really is gorgeous. Im excited to see what their children will look like. I bet they are going to be amazing!" I stayed quiet for a moment, esting my soup before i remembered my plan.
"I also kinda made a plan for tonight. Its simple but we dont have to follow it if you dont want to. Ive already completed the first step though. It is to make and eat dinner, tell you about what i was doing while i was gone, which ill do in a second, show you my journal." I paused looking over at my beat up notebook and sighed. "Im a bit nervous about you reading the second chapter....But like i said before i want to open up like you do." A smirk appeared on my face as i faced Tobey again. "I want to take a step closer to being like my role model." I teased though it was technically true.
"Anyways and then have snuggles and kisses because those are the best and because if im being honest, i kinda missed you too." I took a couple more bites before speaking again, "But i have a few things i want you to know before you read it. Number 1: You dont even have to read it if you dont want to because its probably horribly written and it will have my past that might make you feel bad for me. Number 2: For my sanity and dignity, please dont read the ps at the bottom of my first chapter because i forgot youd be reading it. It is only for our children because its valuable information only they need to know."
I was teasing on number 2 but i kinda didn't want him to read it. It would be embarrassing for him and me afterall. "Number 3: It might have slight flattery because again, im good at flattering and its like, my second nature. And lastly Number 4: No matter what i say in there, i still love you and i dont hold anything against you. Rule 4 is more for the third chapter which i haven't made yet but still, i wanted you to know that. Also, my past might be a little dark in some parts, but i promise i dont feel that way anymore. In the second chapter i put something about death but i dont really feel that way anymore....because now your here." I then began to focus on eating my soup as Tobey answered.
~~~
Im basically done with my character so sure! I haven't fleshed out her personality very well but its better than me just jumping in like i did with our raptor rp XD But also sorry it took so long to finish this. I was replying but when i went to post it it kicked me off so i had to do it all over again. But then i got distracted but now im done XD Sorry again for the long reply though ><
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 14, 2023 10:41 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I took all of what she was saying in "1. They technically aren't meant to be red until they are finished like the one I gave you. 2. If it makes you uncomfortable I won't read it. 3. When you start you aren't perfect, you could probably tell my first pages of the original book weren't the best and I didn't want to journal but I did anyway in case my days started to mix together." I explained "So you don't have to show it to me yet, you can show it to me later on when you might have forgotten what you wrote. I won't tease you about things you wrote because that's the whole point of a journal is to let yourself go. Putting warnings at the top after you write it helps you remember if there is a bad spot in it or something you might not want to be red or brought up," I explained with a soft smile. "Otherwise I won't deny cuddles, but we might have to cuddle differently because I still have to do a quick write in my journal. So you can sit in my lap as I write like you are hugging me, or sitting on my leg and leaning into me, only if you want to cuddle while I'm writing though."
----------------------------------------
I could never retype that, I would just summarize it and explain what happened and not go into depth. (It's happened before)
But if you click the back arrow twice after you get logged out you can still send it, but you have to hit it only two times, no more.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 14, 2023 11:09 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I listened to Tobey before eyes went wide. "Wait really? I didn't think it mattered when you let someone read it. But i honestly dont think ill ever forget what i wrote. Atleast until you read it. As i said in there, You need to let it see the light, then, and only then you can forget about it. My brother taught me that. I didn't believe it at first but the more i think about it, the more it seems true. It also dosent help it feels like i need you to know. Its like its my duty to let you read it. I don't know....its just weird. But honestly, it's kinda just the rough draft. I need an actual book, which reminds me. Could you make or get one for me, pretty please?" I asked with a smile.
"But ill sit on you and lean against you. I might end up falling asleep though because you are comfortable." I said with a smirk. I then took the last bite of my soup and put the bowl to the side. I grabbed my journal before turning my attention back to Tobey. "Do you want to read it now or once your done?" I asked getting up and grabbing my pencil. "If you read it once your done ill probably try and clean it up while your writing. If not illl throw it at you because it seems fun." I said with a playful smile. I then acted like i was getting ready to chuck it at him. "Also quick note. I aim for mine to be somewhat like a story, especially with my past, including meeting you so that's why its written like that. I also started the day i met you. And i didn't say your name because i want it to be like the reader is right there with me, except in my head too, and at that point you hadn't told me your name yet." If he said he would read it now i was actually prepared to chuck it at him.
~~~
I wished i knew that before >< But actually i just wrote something different XD
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 14, 2023 11:27 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I sighed, "I will write first, that way if you do fall asleep I can just carry you to bed and read yours there so you aren't as embarrassed or nervous watching me read it," I explained, "That means we both should probably get night clothes on and take showers if needed." I suggested. As i said finishing and setting my plate off to the side and going to pick out clothes "If you dare throw the book at me I will pin you to the bed again though, but yes I can trade to get you a bigger and nicer book. I can't make them so I get blank ones and normal ones from the trader," I explained "If you are interested that trunk is full of books I've collected," I said pointing to the trunk of books I had. "I never realized how badly I needed a bookshelf until I found it hard to find the time to make one. They ve to be able to carry so many heavy things and it would risk breaking the normal wood I use so it would take me an entire day to go and get the specific wood needed." I explained then thought for a moment "Maybe one of the days you are farther along you can come with and relax with the dragons as you write or read and I chop down trees!" I suggested
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 14, 2023 11:46 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I nodded, "Alright. But im not really nervous. Just about the tiny bit of past i wrote." I said putting my pencil down. Even though i was going to clean it up it seemed boring to me just then. I had forgotten about throwing my notebook at him until he mentioned it. A smirk appeared on his face. Getting pinned didn't seem that bad. I temporary forgot about the throwing of notebooks as Tobey countinued to talk.
"Thank you!" I said when he said he would trade for one. I then turned my attention to the trunk. I kinda already knew that books were in it but I was still tempted to go see what kind of books. When Tobey began to talk again though, i focused on him. "That sounds like a good plan." I said with a smile. I grabbed my nighttime clothes and two towels before making my way to the doorway. I wasn't planning on taking a shower but it would give me an excuse to run once i threw the book at him.
When i came to the doorway i turned back to face Tobey with a smirk. I then tossed the book at him. It hit him but i didn't throw it hard enough for it to hurt. With that i dashed out into the tunnels, laughing all the way. "Ima take a shower!" I called over my shoulder as i ran in the direction of the showers. To be honest he probably could have caught me if he wanted. To go slightly faster i even skated on the ice some.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 14, 2023 11:56 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I listened to what she said as I dug for my clothes and went to grab a towel. I felt the book hit me, and immediately after it hit me I dashed after her with a large grin. She was quick but when I noticed she was skating I quickly did too. When I finally caught up to her I wrapped my arms around her and pushed her hands together before lightly grabbing her wrist. I twisted her around and lightly pinned her against the wall, "This will have to do since the bed isn't anywhere near us." I said with a smirk then kissed her softly as it turned into a more passionate one.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 15, 2023 12:38 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

Not long after i began to run i felt Tobey wrap his arms around me and gently pin me to the wall. My heart was beating fast as a huge smile appeared on my face when i looked at Tobey. As i caught my breath i listened to Tobey with a laugh. I was about to speak when he came in for a kiss. I was tempted to dodge it and start to run again but i loved kisses to much for that. I closed my eyes with a sigh as our lips touched. At first it was a soft kiss but then it turned into a passionate one. I couldn't help but relax as we kissed. When he let go a soft smile appeared on my face. "I love you." If i wasn't pinned i would've given him a hug but of course i was so i just gazed into his eyes with a a soft expression. These were the moments i loved most. When no one was around, just me and him. When we were as happy as could be, without a care in the world. When i forgot about my past trauma. When i felt like the specialist person in the world. When i couldn't help but just smile.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    54    55    56    57    58   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us