Boeing
04:29:57 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
hello kneecap stealer
fine I'll break the tie
 Enigma
04:29:06 
From gwyn? Hi Boe!

@Amy
Exciting!! I may check in periodically throughout the tournament. Let me know if you would like any of my wolves to help
 Amygdala
04:28:58 Amy/Anpmygdala
Damn...tied again lmao
 Amygdala
04:28:36 Amy/Anpmygdala
Emmet
For me it's 2
 Vulpixles
04:28:36 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Emmet
I like option 1
 Continental Wolves
04:27:59 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Need a tie breaker, chat which design are we liking more?
-WP Click-
or 2?
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
04:26:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I wonder what would come out if i breed him with this gal
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
04:26:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Not joking...i like colorful guys
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:26:03 I eat souls, nom nom
Spoops

Oh, darn, now you need a tie breaker
 Amygdala
04:25:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Well the tokens give you a free wolf...no point in waiting fot half off and i want HW DH more
 kycantina
04:25:41 ky but it's spooky
Amy I'm way too autistic to tell if you're joking or not XD
 Vulpixles
04:25:33 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I think im going to go take a nap and then when i wake up, I'm going to draw myself a halloween avi
 Amygdala
04:24:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Blood
Just so you know..if you customise him he will lose his exclusive pelt
 kycantina
04:24:27 ky but it's spooky
Amy, lmao that's one way about it. I tried holding off on the CB too but they'd just get stolen
 Amygdala
04:24:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
What do you mean he is pretty
 BloodWeb
04:23:54 Blood/Nicole
He's gonna look crazy when I finally customize him I'm so excited
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
04:23:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Lol i am using everything and daving the mush XD
 kycantina
04:23:21 ky but it's spooky
-WP Click-
Ugly!
 kycantina
04:22:23 ky but it's spooky
Vul, I'm using the CBs and saving the tokens
 Vulpixles
04:21:57 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I'm trying really hard to save my coins for the new boost

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : 0
Badger : -3
Bobcat : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    53    54    55    56    57   ..   59 

Shadow X LunarDecember 2, 2021 09:14 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
" I never said I wanted to start a pack with her, father. It was just an idea I had in my head" Star said looking at her paws.
" Thats enough,Star. no arguments. I suggest the two of you and the boys talk about it together, before talking to Hunter."
Then looked at Mikael" I dont know what else to put in, Mikael. They will just have to deal with it themselves soon"
Dove looked at her sister, then at Evan before sighing and moving away from her parents and to the tree. " What gave you the idea of wanting to join me, Star? Or vise versa? You know thinga are still out of line betweent he two of us"
When the four of then sat down, Dove leaned against Jonah, tiredness kicking in. " I mean.. I would love for you to join me, but.. its a risky situation."
" I know... And I could only think of the Western side of the territory..." star said looking at the sceptical Jonah before looking away " I know its danderous over there, but pn the good side, there is plenty of food."
Dove looked at Jonah " What do you say, Jonah? once we agree on this as one, I'll have a chat with Hunter and see what he think about the idea. But Im sure he will decline it since we are still young."

Edited at December 2, 2021 03:16 PM by Empress of Spice
Shadow X LunarDecember 2, 2021 09:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jonah looked at Star and Evan before turning back to Dove. "Well, having four in the new pack instead of two wouldn't be such a bad idea if one of us was hurt or we go on a stretch of not finding any prey to eat. However..." He held his words for a brief second. "There is still those lingering feelings between you two, and I'm worried they may cause further strife down the line... especially when it comes to who will be the Alphas." Evan looked at Jonah with steely eyes, making sure that he didn't betray his emotions to the other. "I... agree with him actually. Unless you two can put any bad feelings to rest, I myself am afraid that it could cause bloodshed... and death." The last word stood alone, and both Jonah and Evan knew that was a possibility with this proposition.
Shadow X LunarDecember 2, 2021 10:41 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
" What about our little brother, Shade" Dove asked looking at her sister " he would want to be be us im sure"
" Shade is different, Dove. He wouldnt fit in" Star argued back.
" If you say that one more time about our brother, ill attack you." Dove snarled. She was protective of her little brother.
" he's my brother too you know, Dove." Star snarled back
Apparently this was going to end well for the four of them, so Dove just walked off, clearly in a bad mood. She walked off the territory and towards the Western end to clear her mind. He's different? I knew that already, but what does being different have anything to do with anything?
Apparently, talking to Hunter would have to wait til another day.
Star just blinked where her sister used to be. " SHould I go after her or... just wait it out so she can talk to Hunter? I mean.. I was also planning to go talk to him about the pack issue.. but I think Dove has a better way of doing it than me"
Em saw Dove run off. " Where is she, running of to this time, Mikael?"

Edited at December 5, 2021 07:26 AM by Empress of Spice
Shadow X LunarDecember 5, 2021 07:45 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Jonah followed Dove to the western end and leaned against Dove to try to chase away her bad mood. "Dove..." He tried to find the words to say to lighten her mood, but he simply couldn't, so instead he began to nuzzle her. "Maybe it would be good for you to talk about it to let it all out before you see her again."

Evan watched Jonah run off to chase after Dove, and he turned to answer Star. "Maybe it would be better to leave her and let her cool off for now. In the meantime..." He got up and grinned at her. "Why don't we look around for a possible spot to make our den for when we start our own pack?"

"I'm not sure, but I have a bad feeling that Dove and Star had another argument... what are we going to do with those two?" He looked at Shade as he talked with Caden and Sonoma. "And then there's Shade. Clay said that the defect shouldn't cause him any problems, but what if it does?" He looked down at his paws, slightly crestfallen about not being a good enough father to keep his family happy.

Shadow X LunarDecember 5, 2021 10:53 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Dove let Jonah comfort her the best he possibly could. But it would be up to here on, how things would turn out." Everything that has happened so far, has been because of me, Jonah. The fights with my sister, my parents and the death of my biological father. "
She turned to look at him for the first time since she left " I sont think I'm fit enough to be the Alpha, Jonah. But neither is my sister." She was sadenned by this, but she knew she was right. Neither female was ready to become an Alpha. For they were still very young.
" I'll be alright, Evan. I just... wish my relationship with my sister was easier." Star said nuzzling him after awhile of silence.
" It is not your fault when your girls are like this, Mikael. Like you once said to me, 'Let them make their own mistakes'. Let them fix those mistakes on their own terms and their own ways"
Shade was with Sonomas and Caden way more now. Finally getting to know his own brother.
" Let Shade do the same thing, Mikael. He will learn just the same as the girls, but on a larger and harsher scale." Em said looking at with longing.
Shadow X LunarDecember 5, 2021 11:51 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Jonah could tell that Dove was serious about the words that she said. "Dove, don't think that everything is your fault. Your father was wicked and mistreated you greatly. And you have had a few fights with Star: I didn't get along with my siblings on some days, and we fought as well, but at the end of the day we looked past that and got along with one another before I left the pack to go out on my own. You just need to work with her to settle those differences with her and everything will be fine." He began to groom her pelt as he finished with what he had to say. "We may be young now, but I have great confidence that you'll be great once we go out on our own."

Evan let her nuzzle him for a minute before replying. "Well, like I said before maybe we should just give her some time to calm down and then you should try to talk to her again. I'm confident that you can work things out with time."

"I guess... but I'm still worried for them." Mikael watched Shade for a brief moment before looking at Em. "I feel like I'm doing something wrong. Am I not being a great father for them?"

Shadow X LunarDecember 6, 2021 02:03 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Dove licked Jonah comfortingly. " thanks Jonah. Ill talk to her again later tonight after I had a chat ith Hunter. He knows whats best for this pack. Now come on, lets head back to camp before he sees we're gone"
She shook out her fur before waiting for her mate to follow her back to camp. " come.. lets go"
" I'll talk to her later." Star yawned " I just need to think of what to say to her. I dont want to loose her as a sister. "
Shade then walked up to Star " look sis.. I.. dont want to intrud but.. having me around the two of you would be a great asset, even though I do have a defect. I want to help the two of you get stronger in relationships... "
Dove and Jonah finall reached th camp and then sighed " imm go talk to Hunter.. It cant wait any longer"

Edited at December 9, 2021 09:16 AM by Empress Elsa
Shadow X LunarDecember 9, 2021 03:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

"Take your time Star. Losing a family member is not an easy thing to get over... I hope that you can find the words to say to her." Evan said, sighing with slight annoyance at the whole situation. He looked at Shade as the pup talked to his older sister before looking up at the sky. Are they really going to split apart like this? I know I don't like the pack rules but Star could become very miserable if her and Dove leave on ill terms.

"Let's go talk to him. Hopefully he has a moment for us to talk to him about all of this... this whole thing is crazy." Jonah replied, looking down at his paws with disappointment from how far the whole thing has escalated to.

Shadow X LunarDecember 11, 2021 08:45 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Dove nodded. And headed straight for Hunters den. SHe just hoped that everything she would say and ask of her alpa would go as she planned. She reached the den and spoke. " Hunter? May I talk to you about something, please?" she sat down at the foot of the entrance and looked at him " it cannot wait. I have been needing to talk to you"
she then felt Jonah beside her and she looked his way for a split second before looking back at her Alpha. " sir... please. This is important. I know you are busy with family and all... but this has to come first. "
Star nuzzled Evan " I hope I do to, Evan. I want whats best for she and I. I just dont know when that will be. I guess I will just have to wait and see what comes our way.

Edited at December 12, 2021 09:05 AM by Empress Elsa
Shadow X LunarDecember 12, 2021 09:22 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Hunter looked up from Daria and his sons and turned to Dove and Jonah, and it was clear by the look on her face that this was important. "What is on your mind Dove?" He asked her, looking at Jonah, trying to figure out why they were here.

Evan looked out at the trees and the leaves before turning back to Star. "I know that you want to retain a good relationship with your sister, but perhaps it may be good to spend a few days away from her. The heart can't grow fond if something doesn't go away." He let the sentence sit for a second before covering himself with "But... it wouldn't hurt to try other ideas first before we do something like that."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    53    54    55    56    57   ..   59 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us