Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 ZEFHYR
04:46:07 
no... many of the profiles do not have that? of three i looked at, only one does
 Ecifircas
04:44:01 
ZEFHYR, go to their page and next to their paws count, there's a little button that says 'Paws Up'. ^^

-Click-
 ZEFHYR
04:42:44 
how do you give another player "paws up" ?
 EclipseTreasure
04:31:13 
-WP Click-

You scare me..
 distant-lands
04:07:27 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
this girl's one of my lightest weights, and also my best explorer xD
 Salem
04:06:48 Rumi
-WP Click-
 starmutt
03:51:07 marsh | they/it
bro is 107lb
yet i still trained him like he's baby </3

-WP Click-
 Ghost Queen
03:50:02 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif XD
 Ecifircas
03:48:59 
I only train wolves that aren't boosted. For some reason, any wolf with a boost just gives me hell Explore-wise. I'm a DH hater. x)
 Ghost Queen
03:48:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif all good XD it more her boost that i think is worth training since i only accept boosts but thank you XD
 Ecifircas
03:47:19 
Ghost Queen, it was just my opinion - take it or leave it, haha. I only train HW wolves with good vitals, low-gen, and agreeable / obedient dispositions.
 Ghost Queen
03:45:12 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i think ive had worst trainers etc my current team and i can cp train her thats easy XD
 starmutt
03:43:42 marsh | they/it
Expand your territory. Level up in the Forest.

Completed: 0/5

in the winter? D: absolutely not im staying in jungle
 Bears den
03:40:43 Bear
Guys IÂ’m down to my last 17 mush :((
 Ecifircas
03:36:10 
Nah. Low-weight, no leg up on the CP / talents, and negative vitals. Pretty girl, though. ^^
 Ghost Queen
03:27:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
do you guys think she worth training
-WP Click-
 Bears den
03:20:40 Bear
Guys IÂ’m listening to Pretty fly (for a white guy) by The Offspring and IÂ’m absolutely rocking out in my bedroom
 Ghost Queen
03:09:25 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
or any dom
 Ghost Queen
03:08:48 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
well most of my wolves didnt end up getting the full dom XD and it moved around my alpahs and betas
 ZEFHYR
03:07:56 
hey, Ghost, what happens when you changed the dominance?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +5
Copperhead : -4
Cheetah : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    50    51    52    53    54   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 11, 2023 12:51 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"my drawer is always open for you to snatch my clothes," I said with a laugh, "despite trying to respectful is full enjoyed the view," I said teasing her back "I will get an issue if you keep teasing me you know that right?" I asked stop and turnin to her and already showing her the growing issue through my sweatpants that I wore to bed. "It's been a while since I've had morning wood, to be honest I completely forgot what it was like and I now remember it hurts like hell," I said turning back and continuing to walk to the shower. I already didn't have a shirt on because I didn't wear them to bed, so all I had to take off was my sweats and boxers.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 11, 2023 01:01 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I paused when he teased me back. Sure i was expecting it but not to that extent. I shook my head, getting myself back together as Tobey spoke about getting a issue. I so badly wanted to countinue teasing him but i stopped. I did plan on stealing one of his shirts sometime though. Not long after, we reached the shower place. I then paused again, remembering what we were going to do. I felt safe with Tobey of course, but this was new and slightly scary. Nevertheless i jumped right in.

~~~Time skip~~~

I wrapped the towel i had brought around me before glancing up at Tobey. It had been fun, i had to admit it, but my stomach was starting to feel queasy again. "I dont feel very good again." I said using another towel i had brought to dry my long hair.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 11, 2023 01:11 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I wrapped my waist in a towel and then hook my hair out. One of these days I would have to help myself release, it was getting harder to control the issues. I turned my gaze to Kaolin, "let's get upstairs and I will make you some food okay?" I asked as I handed her something to throw up in if she did. I put my hand on the small of her back as I led her through the tunnels and back to our room. "I will be right back okay? If you need anything have King roar for me, he has gotten used to you and if you need me he will get me since he knows you are in a similar situation to his new mate and shouldn't be all over the place," I explained.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 11, 2023 01:22 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I nodded at Tobey's words before letting him lead me back to our room. When we got back i gave Tobey a weak smile and nodded, "Ill be okay." I went over and sat on the bed, forgetting i was still slightly wet. After Tobey had left i got up, dried myself and got dressed. After all this was done i sat on the bed and against the wall. My stomach was getting worse so i rocked myself back and forth. After a while i couldn't take just sitting there so i decided to change into one of Tobey's shirts. I had a feeling i would be doing this alot when i countinued to get more pregnant. I grabbed the biggest one so it would fit even more like a dress and put it on. I decided since it was basically like a dress i could take my pants off and give my stomach a rest. The release of pressure made me feel slightly better, and honestly slightly sleepy. I yawned before sitting down on the bed again and waiting for Tobey to return. I found my eyes getting heavy as i waited. I fought not to fall asleep, after all i was about to eat. Maybe after i ate i would allow myself to rest.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 11, 2023 01:45 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I went and made the food. I decided to make her favorite, hoping it would make her feel better. I sighed as I cooked, I'm just surprised I didn't get n issue in the shower. I guess I did avoid looking at her in general just so I didn't get one. I sighed standing up and grabbing the cooked food. I carried to to our room, to which I found her asleep on the bed in one of my largest shirts. "Are you just trying to o kill me," I said having to cover my face with my free hand after setting the food down "why do you have to be so cute and attractive at the same time," I mumbled writing a note. I couldn't take it anymore I needed to get rid of the issue because it just got worse.
------
Dear Kaolin
I hope your food is still warm by the time you wake up. Don't worry about where I am, I'm still in the hive just had to take care of an issue.
------
I left the note propped up near her food. Amora was off with other dragons of her age at the moment so I didn't have to worry about her. King knew better than to eat her food as well, if Blue shows up he should know better than to steal food from a mother. After I immediately went somewhere else within the hive. If Kaolin wanted to find me she would probably look here first but, if she walked in that was on her technically.
-----------------------

Edited at January 11, 2023 01:45 AM by Frostyhills24
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 11, 2023 10:43 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I must've fallen asleep on accident because i woke up to the smell of food. It was cooked so i knew Tobey had made it, and so hopefully i wouldn't throw up again. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, wiping the sleepiness away. I stretched and yawned before getting up to the get the food. That's when i realized Tobey was no where to be found. Where was he? Luckily i saw the note by my food before i decided to go look for him. I grabbed my plate and the note before sitting back on the bed. I put the food to the side and focused on the note. I laughed, did he really think i wouldn't worry just slightly? I put the note to the side with a sigh before picking up the food. That's when i realized it was my favorite food. I wanted to hug him, but of course i couldn't so instead i hugged myself because i had his shirt on. Getting that over i began to eat the food. I took it slow so hopefully i would keep it down, but i have to say, it was delicious. I had finished almost all of it when i got to feeling bad so i couldn't eat the rest. I put the bowl back where Tobey had set it before laying back in the bed. I grabbed one of the blankets to snuggle as i waited for Tobey to come back. "Please be back soon." I mumbled to myself.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 11, 2023 11:04 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I cleaned up feeling extremely warm, if I went back and let Kaolin feel my skin she might think I have a fever. I sighed, I was so warm my breath could be seen since the air in the room was cold. I made my back to our room, I wouldn't lie to her but I wouldn't tell her unless she asked. I walked into the room and switched my pants and just removed my shirt altogether, they were covered in my sweat. "Warning you, I am extremely sweaty right now so unless you want to be covered in sweat even though we just took a shower might want to avoid touching me," I said with a small laugh. Sure I craved physical affection after what I did, but I did want to get her all sweaty.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 11, 2023 11:10 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I had dozed off again but jerked my head up when i heard Tobey's voice. "Tobey!" I said excitedly yet sleepily because i had just woke up. I sat up then paused when i remembered what he had said. "Wait, are you okay?" I asked standing up amd walking over to him. I didn't really want to be sweaty but i did want affection so i just grabbed his hand. I smiled softly at him, though i was slightly worried. "And thank you for the food by the way. I ate almost all of it." I said squeezing his hand. I was tempted to hug him but i wanted to know if he was okay first.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 11, 2023 11:17 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I sighed "I said I had an "issue" to take care of didn't I?" I said with a nervous tone and a nervously small smile "It shouldn't be too hard to figure out," I said embarrassed "But I'm proud that ate almost all of it, it's better than having nothing on your stomach." I said kissing her forehead and then going to eat my food which I hadn't even touched yet. It was cold but I didn't mind, I had eaten food that was colder than this before.
-------------------------------
Writer's block sorry
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 11, 2023 11:27 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I followed Tobey and sat down beside him as he ate. I had a feeling this was about his body but i never listened to dad about that stuff because at the time it was horribly gross to me. It also didn't help that i wasn't interested in boys and thought id live alone forever. I could tell he was embarrassed about it though so i didn't ask. "I love you," i said leaning against him as he ate. I finally gotten over the fact about him being sweaty because i reminded myself i get sweaty all the time when i train and do other activities. For pete's sake i get sweaty sometimes riding Blue. Granted it wasn't much but i shook the thought away. I yawned again as i remembered that i had just gotten up. "I hate being tried." I mumbled, resting my eyes.

Edited at January 11, 2023 11:27 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    50    51    52    53    54   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us