Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 Clear Sky
07:00:18 Sky / Blue - she,her
chat revival!
a friendly reminder to stay hydrated! Drink water lol XD
 Snake The Joker
06:52:13 Snake (he/Him)
should i pop one my females early with a fertility figurine? or wait a few days?
 StarClan
06:46:30 Star, your Beluga
Every day I check my mail and get something, yet log off straight after that for school.
 icemoons
06:45:00 slushy,ice,moon,
oops I killed chat... We need to revive it
 icemoons
06:32:13 slushy,ice,moon,
amy

I read that as " I need to take my cat for an oil change"

lmao so hard right now
 Amygdala
06:31:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Pixie
Wow lucky :o

Anyway gotta go...be back in 30ish minutes
 Vulpixles
06:29:27 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Dang one of my MB girls gave me TWO MB pups in one litter
 Clear Sky
06:18:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy well yea :')
 Amygdala
06:16:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
I need to take my car for an oil change next week...i drove 15.000km in 160 days🤣
 Clear Sky
06:14:58 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy lol
 Amygdala
06:12:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Eh...could be better but nothing to complain about lol
 Clear Sky
06:11:13 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy fine i guess, hows yours?
 Amygdala
06:10:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey sky XD
How's life?
 Clear Sky
06:09:34 Sky / Blue - she,her
hi amy
 Amygdala
05:51:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hello chat
 Tiny Village
05:26:10 Tiny
Good game
 Tiny Village
05:18:09 Tiny
Want to*
 Tiny Village
05:17:58 Tiny
Anyone wanna PvP my request is up there
 ZEFHYR
05:05:23 
well thank you for your patience
 The-Storyteller
04:59:10 Zyra_the_wolf
When I was new, I literally asked someone how the chat system works. And some other random questions about the game-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : 0
Western Rattlesnake : -5
Bobcat : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    49    50    51    52    53   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 10, 2023 11:06 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I felt Kaolin moving but I didn't want to get up, I was tired and this was a chance to sleep in finally. I groaned but all I did was turn my head to look at her, "good morning love," I said in my deep morning voice. I wanted to go back to bed, I glanced at the ice in the cave it wasn't even partially lit, and the sun was not even peaking over the horizon. "Nevermind it is still nighttime," I said flopping my head back down and letting out a big sigh "Why are you up so early?" I asked with a yawn and urged her to lay back down, using my hands to motion her to come closer.

Edited at January 10, 2023 11:06 PM by Frostyhills24
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 10, 2023 11:18 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I jumped slightly when i heard Tobey's voice. I still had a light blush but luckily it was dark so hopefully he wouldn't see. "Sorry, i was just disoriented. How early it was didn't ever cross my mind yet." I said turning to look at him. "I dont really remember what happened and i was trying to remember. It's weird though because i usually always remember stuff." I said laying down once more. Now that i realized how early it was i felt my sleepiness returning. I layed my head on Tobey with a yawn. "Are you okay though? Because the last thing i remember was you trying to that trick but i cant remember if you got hurt." I said turning to my side to look at him. One hand held my head up and the other layed across his chest. My leg layed over his, a habit i had picked up when i first got pregnant. I paused remembering about the urge i had yesterday. One of the things i wanted to do was lay on Tobey and it seemed fun so i was thinking about asking. Finally i gave in and looked at Tobey. "I know this is weird....but can i lay, lay on you? Just for a minute or two." I asked, my blush returning.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 10, 2023 11:25 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

My morning brain is always slow to process, so it took me a bit to answer. "yeah, I'm fine. you had a panic attack and then you passed out after. My best guess was from everything that happened yesterday." I said with another yawn I enjoyed how we cuddled when we slept it definitely got rid of most m possessiveness. It allowed security I guess and it just settled me down. I paused for a moment to think when she asked to lay on me. "Of course, you can, I actually used to lay on my back but it is kinda hard with two people in the bed," I said with another yawn as I lay on my back and had one arm wrapped around her. "Just gives me another reason to make a bigger bed," I said giving her a quick kiss. I was struggling not to drift off to sleep while she rearranged herself.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 10, 2023 11:40 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I was slightly worried when it took him a while to answer but reminded myself he had a slow morning brain. I was also glad when he told me what had happened. I then waited for him to answer my question. It was a nerve wrecking couple of seconds. I let out a breath i didn't know i was holding when he said yes. Imagine how embarrassing that would be if he said no! I let him kiss me before rearranging myself onto him. When i finally got myself on him and comfortable, i relaxed. I found sleeping on my belly gave me peace and security so it was a nice change. I knew i could've had my back against him but i liked my stomach being on him even more. I layed my head down on his chest and closed my eyes. "If i fall because you move to your side, im going to be mad." I said in a joking and sleepy tone. I yawned before letting myself melt into him. "I love you." I mumbled before closing my eyes, feeling his stomach move up and down because of his breathing. It was almost like him rocking me so with that and my sleepiness i found myself drifting to sleep.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 10, 2023 11:52 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"I love you too," I said before passing back out. I slept peacefully like always, unfortunately, my brain wouldn't let me sleep in no matter how hard I tried. It wasn't even an hour later and the sun was starting to rise, I woke up but didn't move. I didn't want to wake Kaolin so I just lay in bed and enjoyed the physical affection as I thought about what I should do. I should probably get most of the baby stuff built and done with before I have to worry about leaving Kaolin alone. I remember watching how hard it was for some of the women in my village when they got bigger. They couldn't even bend over, so I would have to make sure there was enough space to keep things off the floor and easy for her to pick things up. That way she wouldn't feel as bad since I wouldn't be helping her all the time. maybe even making things to help her and then just laying them around so she wouldn't realize I made them specifically for her.
Too many things raced through my head, and Amora trudged into the room with a small fish from the storage. She was able to eat fish here and there but it was around the time a mother would start the slow weaning process. So instead she would bring them fish and occasionally still give them milk so they can grow to a size where they can hunt for themselves.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 11, 2023 12:19 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I woke up to the smell of...fish? Oh shoot, im going to be sick. For some reason me and raw foods didn't mix when i became pregnant. I rolled off of Tobey and onto the the floor before quickly walking to the ledge. Without a second to spare i threw up over the ledge. Great, just great, i was in the throwing up stage now. I let out a slight whine when i finished, all my memories of being sick, flooding back. I closed my eyes tight as i rocked myself back and forth. I tried to calm down but all i could think about was being sick. "I dont want to be sick." I whined.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 11, 2023 12:24 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I heaved myself up quickly after she got up in a panic. I followed her to the edge with my qlong strides and caught her throwing up. I pulled her hair out of her face. I kissed her forehead "unfortunately that's part of the process," I said "would itmake you feel better to take a shower or a bath and be refreshed?" I asked "I could either make breakfast or even join you if you wanted," I said trying to comfort her. "If you get food on your stomach there is a good chance you won't feel the need to throw up anymore. You didn't eat a lot yesterday and not eating can actually cause you to throw up. So that probably didn't help your case this morning," I said rubbing her back.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 11, 2023 12:32 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I honestly hadn't even realized Tobey was there until he kissed my forehead. I looked at him as he spoke, my bottom lip quivering slightly. It had been forever since i had done that but that's how you knew i was feeling horrible and was wanting to cry. I forgot all about my sickness when Tobey spoke of joining me in the shower. I knew we had seen eachother before but with something knew came me being slightly flustered. Blush spread across my face as i answered. "I was already flustered this morning so what's a little more?" I asked with a slight smile. I hoped he understood my answer because i had a tendency to answer weirdly when i was flustered. "Then you make make me breakfast." I said before kissing him and getting up. I grabbed some clean clothes to change into as well as a towel before heading out the door. I then let Tobey go infront of me and i followed.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 11, 2023 12:36 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I smiled softly seeing she was distracted and happy, "what do you mean you were already flustered?" I asked not really remembering anything other than her wanting to sleep on me. As I grabbed clothes for myself I couldn't help but keep staring at Kaolin. She looked so cute in my shirt, except it was long enough to look like a small dress on her. "You look very cute in my shirt by the way," I said with a smirk as I passed her and kissed her forehead. "You never answered my question though exactly, bath or shower?" I asked
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 11, 2023 12:44 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

Even more blush came to join the party on my face when Tobey said i looked cute. Obviously i wasn't going to show him i was flattered though, no that would be to easy. "Shower, but what i meant by this morning is i woke up to find myself in your shirt. When i had been asleep." I said with a smirk and a teasing tone. I loved being teased and teasing him, it just made things better. "But thank you for the compliment." I said referring to when he said i was cute. I couldn't help but smirk again. "Maybe i should fall asleep early more often." I teased. Even though i kept teasing him i honestly really did like wearing his shirt.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    49    50    51    52    53   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us