Azrael
08:33:06 Ash, Khaos
hey chat
 ZEFHYR
08:32:35 
whew ok then.thanks
 OCCULTIST
08:31:30 Man Lover
"image not available" usually just means that the winner has already used the item
 ZEFHYR
08:30:45 
if you look back at a raffle you set up that has been completed, 1.do the persons get the item(s) immediately? 2. why do some items say 'image not available'? 3. were they stolen before the person could claim them?
 Voxtexy
08:30:30 Vox, Corey
I normally don't make customs that are higher than G2, buuut it might very well be the last really decent pup Ghostface gives me ovo
 Voxtexy
08:29:52 Vox, Corey
Ya think so? I'm trying to figure out a design for my axanthic/DH pup :D
 Existence
08:29:20 Exist / Kuskyn
Vox gosh that is beautiful
 Boo
08:29:20 Chrissy
ooh, that's pretty!
 Voxtexy
08:28:44 Vox, Corey
Even more impressed that I didn't throw rosewood in there lmaoo
 Voxtexy
08:28:15 Vox, Corey
Been a while since I've made a lighter greyscale design
-Click-
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
08:24:43 Lotus
-Click-

No context :P
 Nevermore.
08:23:53 Never/Nev
Mag
What a pretty girl! :o
 Existence
08:23:45 Exist / Kuskyn
Noah my lovely boy c-can we stop with the coat defects? Just for a moment..
-WP Click-
 Boo
08:23:34 Chrissy
tay,
a wolf? i can.
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
08:22:38 Lotus
Midna,

Of course^^
 ZEFHYR
08:22:15 
5 hearts? thats a lot
 Midnight flight
08:22:12 Midna
Lotus,

Oh okay thank you!
 Magnus Bane
08:21:55 Mag/Maggy
Never
-Click-
This lovely gal
 Existence
08:21:54 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
What did I do ;-; That is 2 in 3 hours??
 Destinations End
08:21:52 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Mag
Aww. Sweet ^^

Yeah. It definitely is.
Jasper and Kaito are well, though Jasper is getting used to my sister not being around like she used to(which wasn't much to start with but even so)

Bear is so-so. She has a pretty hard time walking, getting up from sitting and laying down and just getting around almost half the time now. And she's beginning to seem confused and stuff sometimes nowadays. But otherwise she's okay I guess.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +1
Black Bear : -3
Black Bear : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    49    50    51    52    53   ..   59 

Shadow X LunarNovember 17, 2021 07:01 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Dove was still pinned down when help arrived
When Lilac saw them, she respectfully got off od his ex daughter and was ready to run, but he couldnt since he was surrounded.
When he finally got off, Dove shook herself and stood beside her love and nuzzled him
" Lilac.. what on Earth are you doing here?! Em snarled " And what did we say would happen to you the next time you come by here.. or near my chicldren? Or even touch them!"
Ems anger was full throttle and nothing now would be able to stop her.
" I knew you would try and do something like this, Lilac. And you knew the conciquesces." she stepped forward, her fur on end and ready to attack " Do you know the penalty for this, Lilac?"
" " yes I-" He said before he was cut off
" Its death, Lilac.. and it wont be fun for anyone of us." Em said biting his muzzle before snarling and looked at Mikael and Hunter " You guys handle it from here.. I want this traitor dead and at my feet at the end of this"
Star had no cliue what was going on since she was with Evan, and still hangingout with each other. But they would soon find out soon enough.
Dove just backed off ashs e gave hunter and the other permission to kill him right in front of her. " He deserves this punishment.. he deserved this a long time ago." she snarled before stepping back and leaned against Jonah for support. But then, Lilac found an opening and ran off in fear.

Edited at November 17, 2021 10:56 AM by Empress of Spice
Shadow X LunarNovember 17, 2021 04:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Before anyone could even react, Jonah was off to chase after Lilac, with Hunter, Mikael and Clay following close behind. "You're not getting away Lilac! You WILL pay dearly for what you've done to Dove!" Jonah yelled to him, with a white hot anger burning deep in his heart. I'm going to kill him... after this is all over, Dove will never have to worry about him ever again!! Jonah began to slowly close the gap to Lilac, and he even snapped his jaws together in an attempt to bite Lilac's tail, but didn't get close enough to land a bite.
Shadow X LunarNovember 17, 2021 05:15 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Lilac ran as fast as he could. but every time he slowed, the other caught up faster.
but he eventually gave up running and stopped at the Lightseekers teritory.
Dove ran beside Jonah, never wanting to leave his side. " You must catch up to him, Jonah.. I want his him dead at my feet" then she stopped when her Ex father did knowing full well the other heard her comand.
" I know everyone has heard of the things my father has done to me, my sister and mother. Now is the time for him to pay for his mistakes. " she looked at Hunter " As Alpha.. you go first." then looked at Clay " then you.. and last but not least Jonah you get to officially kill him right in front of me. " her voice was strong and Alpha like.
Lilac looked at his ex daughter " Dove.. please... dont do this... "
" Im sorry father.. but I get the say in this matter and everyone will obey me. Even the Alphas. "
" Hunter. If you please" were Doves last words as she looked at Lilac
Shadow X LunarNovember 17, 2021 09:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hunter nodded at Dove before quickly grabbing a hold of Lilac with his jaws and bit down, drawing blood and wounding his front right leg, making definetely sure that he wasn't going away so easily. He began to claw and scratch at Lilac, making sure that he didn't dig too deep to leave Lilac alive for Clay. Hunter walked back and Clay immediately took over, continuing the punishment, all while Jonah watched it unfold. For Dove, Lilac will die... Clay finished up and nodded at Jonah, who returned the nod and really laid it into Lilac, clawing at biting Lilac with no mercy. Finally, Jonah was satisfied with the damage he inflicted on Lilac, and pinned his head with a paw and clamped his jaw around the throat of Lilac. "Any last words you scum?"
Shadow X LunarNovember 17, 2021 10:19 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Lilac was whining in pain, feeling broken " Im..s-sorry..Dove" he said looking at his ex daughter one last time " No you arent. Not until I see you dead, Lilac. Then you will be" she snarled at him before looking at her mate " kill him and bring him to me " she ordered. " The pain and suffering ends here and now. And no one will talk about this moment ever again or behind my back"
She had the heart of a fighter and the soul of a future mother. A mother who would do anything to keep her children , pack and mate safe.
Shadow X LunarNovember 17, 2021 10:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jonah nodded before looking at Lilac one last time before biting deep at Lilac's throat, crushing it effortlessly. He waited for Lilac to stop moving before looking at Dove, with blood covering his snout. "He's dead." He bluntly said before walking over to Dove. "You don't have to worry about him ever again..." He began to nuzzle her to try to calm her down a bit, before noticing that he got a bit of blood on her. "Sorry about that." Hunter and Clay blankly looked at Lilac's body before looking at Dove and Jonah. "We'll be heading back to the pack Mikael to let them know what happened." Mikael nodded and they walked away, leaving him alone with the two.
Shadow X LunarNovember 17, 2021 10:49 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Dove glared at her father dead body before looking at Jonah " i know... it.. it had to be done." she said nuzzling him back " you best go to the rive and clean up before any questions are asked" Dove chuckled licking his ear
Star and evan where back home, having a nuzzle session when Star heard paws coming and she stood up " What happend?"
Dove looked at her father body once more before grabbing it and brought it to a bush and hid it before returning to the two males " Lets go home." she felt happy but sad at the same time. Mixed emotions. But she would soon get passed it.
Shadow X LunarNovember 17, 2021 10:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Hunter told Clay he could return back to his den and Clay did just that, leaving the Alpha to fill Star in on what happened. "Lilac showed back up and pinned down your sister Dove. Jonah ran back here for help and we were able to capture and kill him. You won't have to worry about him anymore." He looked down, not sure how Star would react to that kind of news. Lilac was an awful father for Star and Dove, and apparently a worse mate for Em, however there was a possibility that Star may still have mixed feelings about him now being dead.

As they walked, they crossed a stream. Mikael crossed it, but when he noticed Jonah stop to wash the blood off, he told them "I'll go on ahead and make sure that Em's okay. You two take your time if you want to.... a lot's happened in the last few minutes." He looked at his daughter before continuing on, leaving Jonah to clean himself up. After washing away the stains and shaking himself dry, he walked up to Dove. "You feeling okay my love? I know he was an awful father for you... but he was still your father."

Shadow X LunarNovember 18, 2021 08:34 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Dove let her heart rate slow down before talking " Jonah.. you have no idea what my father did to us girls. He worked our tails off, did all the hunting, forced us to go to all the meetings, and so much more" she let her father walk away before looking at Jonah " he was no leader. to anyone. Ive been planning to kill him for so long" but then killing him would be with me forever, haunting me.
Star on the other hand was growing hot on the inside, but stayed calm on the outside " Who killed him? Who ordered him to death?" she had so many questions, only she would have to find out herself. She was in a way.. closer.. to Lilac than Dove was. But that was beside the point. Until he began hurting them, including their mother.
By the time Jonah was clean enough, the two of them headed back to the pack group, side by side, just letting the silence overtake them.
Em saw Mikael come out of the clearing first, then Dove and Jonah.
" Mikael? What hapened? " her eyes where searcing for answers in his eyes. " Are the girls alright?"

Edited at November 18, 2021 08:54 AM by Empress of Spice
Shadow X LunarNovember 18, 2021 09:07 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

"The girls are alright Em." Mikael said, nuzzling her a bit before sitting on his haunches next to her. "Lilac showed up again. But we were able to surround him and take him down." He looked at Jonah and Dove before turning to Em and saying. "Lilac is dead. You don't have to worry about him ever again."

"Jonah was the one who ended him on Dove's request. She seemed very angry about him coming back." Hunter looked and saw that Jonah and Dove had returned. "If you want to talk to her about it, there she is." Hunter said before moving on, knowing that this conversation wasn't one he could have.

Jonah walked with Dove in absolute silence, looking at her with worry. I wonder what's going through her head right now. They made it back home and he watched Hunter walk away from Star, and it was obvious that she was told the news. "Looks like we may have to talk to her about Lilac." He said to Dove.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    49    50    51    52    53   ..   59 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us