Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 icemoons
06:32:13 slushy,ice,moon,
amy

I read that as " I need to take my cat for an oil change"

lmao so hard right now
 Amygdala
06:31:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Pixie
Wow lucky :o

Anyway gotta go...be back in 30ish minutes
 Vulpixles
06:29:27 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Dang one of my MB girls gave me TWO MB pups in one litter
 Clear Sky
06:18:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy well yea :')
 Amygdala
06:16:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
I need to take my car for an oil change next week...i drove 15.000km in 160 days🤣
 Clear Sky
06:14:58 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy lol
 Amygdala
06:12:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Eh...could be better but nothing to complain about lol
 Clear Sky
06:11:13 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy fine i guess, hows yours?
 Amygdala
06:10:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey sky XD
How's life?
 Clear Sky
06:09:34 Sky / Blue - she,her
hi amy
 Amygdala
05:51:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hello chat
 Tiny Village
05:26:10 Tiny
Good game
 Tiny Village
05:18:09 Tiny
Want to*
 Tiny Village
05:17:58 Tiny
Anyone wanna PvP my request is up there
 ZEFHYR
05:05:23 
well thank you for your patience
 The-Storyteller
04:59:10 Zyra_the_wolf
When I was new, I literally asked someone how the chat system works. And some other random questions about the game-
 ZEFHYR
04:56:27 
:) thanks!
 Ecifircas
04:52:38 
ZEFHYR, no worries - I never mind answering questions and neither do many other users. We were all new at once point. :-)
 ZEFHYR
04:52:01 
oh krikey...lol ok. someday I will gt thru playing without asking dumb questions...righty
 Ecifircas
04:50:44 
ZEFHYR, if they don't have the option, that means you've already given them a paws up. :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +1
Green Python : -2
Caiman : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    48    49    50    51    52   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 10, 2023 08:32 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I watched her watched her do it since I was mainly a visual learner. I paused for a moment and figured out which leg went where and got the leg movement locked into my brain. I let out a huff, this was not meant for someone as top heavy as I am. I ignored her attempt at getting me to skate around the pond, I was focused on something else. I started the skate for a second and managed to do a bad crossover but only because I nearly fell. I let out a sigh "there, I'm not doing that the correct way either. I almost fell," I said taking a breather. Not a lot got my heart racing other than falling on ice, too many stories for my liking. "Love I'm a top heavy person, meaning if I bend or stretch wrong I will probably fall over. Most men are top heavy, that's why you don't see many big guys on ice." I explained "a woman's center of gravity is in her waist, which is most likely because you already have averythjng else going on with your body in your top and chest half," I explained
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 10, 2023 08:41 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I closed my eyes, not being able to watch as Tobey tried to do it. I finally opened my eyes when he sighed and began to speak to me. Meanwhile i felt my heart basically doing a triple axel in my chest. "Its fine!! Tricks are overrated anyway!" I said, my voice filled with panic. "L-lets just, umm i dont know, go....to dry ground?!" Jasmine could tell i was about to have an panic attack so she pulled me into a hug. "Calm down. Hes fine, your fine." She whispered to me. My breath was quick, my heart felt tight and i was getting dizzy. No, i couldn't have a panic attack infront of my family, i had to calm down. She sat me down on the ice and looked at me with a worried look. "Kaolin, snap out of it. Not all the stories are true, hes fine." She said, her voice firm yet caring.

Edited at January 10, 2023 08:44 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 10, 2023 08:59 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I walked up to Kaolin noticing she was panicking, she must have thought of the stories as well. I gently put my hand on her shoulder and then pulled her into a hung. "We're fine, your fine. We are both safe," I said reassuring her as I hugged her. I hummed and rocked side to side a little. "We are both on land, not on the ice, not in the air, we are on solid ground." I said continuing the try and reassure her. I just stopped speaking and began to him again.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 10, 2023 09:13 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I saw Tobey walk over to me, yet i didn't. When i felt his hand on my shoulder i leaned against him and then he pulled me into a hug. I closed my eyes, trying to calm myself. All i could think about was Tobey hurting himself. When Tobey hugged me Jasmine backed off slightly though she was still looking at me with a worried look. What really calmed me down though was Tobey's humming and rocking. After just a couple minutes i got a grip on myself. I was still shaking slightly but i was calmer and could think. My breath slowed and i closed my eyes, out of tiredness this time. "She tenses her body really hard when she has her panic attacks so she will most likely be really tired." Jasmine said to Tobey. "It's very rare for her but when it happens it takes her down." She said with a sigh. "Usually these last for atleast half an hour so shes lucky today." She said, with a sad smile. Meanwhile i had found a confortable position on Tobey's lap. Even though i was calm i wasn't really here if you know what i mean.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 10, 2023 09:22 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

We were in public and she wanted to be on my lap, this was new. Once Jasmine explained it to me I nodded in understanding, I rubbed her back with my hand as she was clearly tired. I continued to hum for a while as Kaolin continued to shake slightly. "Do you want to go home?" I asked her tilting her head up a little as I bent over to look her in the face.
-------------
writers block and my dog isn't letting me type right now.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 10, 2023 09:40 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

My mind was begging my body to stop sitting on Tobey but i wouldn't budge. Would people think im weak? Probably, but i didn't care. I didn't live here anymore anyway so it wouldn't be that bad if people did find out about my weakness, the love of my life. I felt myself practically melting into Tobey as he rubbed my back. I opened my eyes for a minute as he tilted my head to look at him. I wasn't sure how to answer because all i wanted was to sleep in Tobey's embrace. "I dont care." I mumbled before using my last bit of will power to lift my head. I then kissed him, closing my eyes once more. It was a somewhat awkward kiss since we were in weird position's but i didn't care. After all my energy was used up i let go of the kiss and layed my head back down. I could tell Jasmine was shocked i had kissed him infront of her because she got up and headed towards my parents, probably to tell them i was alright and what had happened.
~~~
You have a dog?! If you dont mind, what breed? I oove doggo's :>
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 10, 2023 09:54 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I returned her kiss with a smile on my face. Despite her being so tired she still wanted a kiss, and after everything today I could only imagine how tired she was. The activity in the woods alone could have probably made her pass out but she kept going. I guess it was only a matter of time before her lack of energy finally gave way. I picked her up bridal style and quickly walked over to our families.
"I'm going to go ahead and take her home since she is about to pass out. We probably won't see each other again until her pregnancy is over." I explained "Bye," I said and whistled for King as I turned. I caught a glimpse of Tyson watching as King landed and lowered himself so I could get on without having to set down Kaolin. I winked at him as King made his way to the edge of the island and carefully jumped off it. I circled making sure Blue knew where we were, once he was in the air I headed for the hive. I hummed as Kaolin leaned against me and King flew steadily in the air.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 10, 2023 10:08 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I let my body go somewhat limp as Tobey picked me up. Even if i wanted to not be limp i didn't have enough energy to try. I did however have enough strength to turn my head to look at our parents. No surprise, mom had a horrified look. Dad on the otherhand just gave us a sad smile and a nod. I closed my eyes once again as we got on King and flew into the sky. I heard Tyson gasp, not in horror though, it was in shock and amazement and maybe in slight fear. I fought the urge to fall asleep as we picked up Blue. At first he flew above King, looking down at me worriedly but when i gave him a weak smile he went to his usual place behind King. I wanted to say something, to apologize, but i couldn't even open my mouth much less make sound come out. I countinued to fight sleep but with my actions of the day mixed with Tobey's humming i eventually passed out.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 10, 2023 10:44 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

when we got back to the Hive King landed gently and once inside we were immediately greeted by the white female. I didn't realize how young she must be still because she is still very cautious and jumpy.
I set Kaolin on the bed and figured she might sleep better in one of my shirts. I changed her delicately, putting one of my large shirts over her. I quickly did a few things before I changed myself and lay next to her. I wrapped my arms around her gently and Amora tried to climb in the bed with us but she was getting too big. I showed her to the floor and she lay right at the bottom. It didn't take me long to fall asleep after I had my arms a wrapped around her waist and my face was basically buried into the back of her neck.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 10, 2023 10:56 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

~~~Time skip because i dont know what to write~~~

Kate

I woke up the next morning, or i thought it was the next morning. I was largely disoriented and had no idea where i was. I sat up and looked around. It seemed i was in Tobey's room, well actually our room now, but that was besides the point. I tried to remember what happened but it was all a blur. The last thing i remembered was closing my eyes when Tobey tried to do the trick. Was he okay?! I quickly looked him up and down but he seemed fine other than that cut. That's when i realized my shirt was a little extra baggy, alot actually. I looked down, only to see i had Tobey's shirt on. At first i was confused but then realized what must have happened. We must have gone home at one point but somehow i fell asleep or something so when we got home Tobey changed my shirt. I paused, replaying in my mind what i had just thought. Tobey changed me?! Blush spread across my face as i glanced over at him. I knew he would be awake very soon so i needed to calm down before he did. As i waited for him to wake i closed my eyes, still sitting, taking deep breaths.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    48    49    50    51    52   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us