Duds being pretty but still being duds is a special kind of pain
 Existence
03:44:36 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
Why'd you have to be pretty ;-;
 Stygian Forest
02:45:51 
Vox

Taking her on Explore. She's lacking is a few though.
 Voxtexy
02:44:57 Vox, Corey
Stygian Forest,
Neat! From taking her on explore I assume? Or just adding it to her?

I tend to not explore or add CP to my wolves unless it's for dominance lol
 Stygian Forest
02:44:11 
Vox

Look at her CP already.

-WP Click-
 Continental Wolves
02:42:43 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I should catch up on sleep since im off work for the next 2 days
 Voxtexy
02:42:27 Vox, Corey
Stygian Forest,
What?
 Stygian Forest
02:41:58 
Vox

Guess what.
 Sabbath
02:38:49 Rook
the only quests I'm getting are breeding quests omg
 Voxtexy
02:37:57 Vox, Corey
Hmm, I have four wolves that could die when DS comes around. 2 non-customs and 2 custom gals ;-;
 The Sigma
02:37:01 Leon, Sigma
Vox

Thanks!

Oh oof, could have been awesome to serve as a breeding factor. The wolf is still cool nonetheless :)
 Voxtexy
02:35:19 Vox, Corey
Same thing goes for any wolf that shows two coat defects. Whichever defect is the one listed on their page is the one that'll actually factor into breedings. :>
 Voxtexy
02:34:22 Vox, Corey
I mentioned in chat that if a wolf shows chimera on top of axanthic, that it's purely just visuals. It's a bug that sticks around since it's harmless.

The chimera won't factor into breeding or anything, just the listed defect (axanthic)
 Voxtexy
02:33:03 Vox, Corey
Emmet,
Ooo, that's gonna look so good!
 The Sigma
02:32:08 Leon, Sigma
Urux

Wait IÂ’m sorry, but what do you mean by Vox covered it ToT

I feel like I missed something lol :,)
 Continental Wolves
02:31:47 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vox
Probably wont be until Friday when I buy more apples, I think im going to use that first design you linked
 Stygian Forest
02:31:28 
Vox

Hoping for a boost/defect G1 wolf at once. Melanism would look so good on him due to his lore role in the pack.
 Voxtexy
02:30:24 Vox, Corey
Emmet,
Ooo, really? :D

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : 0
Cougar : +2
Bobcat : -1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   9 

Moonshadow x YlvaJune 6, 2024 11:48 PM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lyo sat the furthest away, trying to make sure not to draw attention to himself. The family arrived, taking up seats on the other half of the table. Lyo kept his eyes on the table. "please, do tell us about yourselves." Greg was quick to jump into conversation. "Well, the four of us-" He motioned to three of the men. "We're from Aylesbury. Been good friends since childhood." That wasn't true, Lyo knew that much. "But you know as we got older, we wanted to do more. We knew we wanted to serve our Kingdom from a young age. Then it just came to me. I wanted to gather some strong, courageous men together. One thing led to another and we created that spear through trials and errors." Gregory rambled on, lies rolling off his tongue.

Lyo was quick to pile food onto his plate. He couldn't remember the last time he had a grand meal like this. The lamb was juicy and fresh. For a moment he almost closed his eyes just to savor the food. Alaric kicked him under the table, Lyo glanced at him brows furrowed. "Slow down." He whispered. Lyo rolled his eyes, he wanted to snap back and tell him to just let him enjoy his delicious meal. Lyo glanced around the table, taking in details of everyones faces. He glanced at Ethelia. The King hadn't brought up any escaped dragons, so he was assuming Ethelia had yet to say anthing to him.

(I forgot to introduce the men, so lets just say the King already knows their names XD My bad)
Moonshadow x YlvaJune 7, 2024 12:16 AM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Dinner was mostly uneventful, and Ethelia went to bed almost immediately when she returned. The 'excitement' of the day caught up to her quickly, and she was sleeping like a rock before long.
But that didn't last long. She woke covered in sweat at the ripe hour of 3 A.M. Koa was asleep at the foot of her bed, her stomach exposed as she slept in what looked like the most uncomfortable position known to man. Her legs were sprawled in every which way and her teeth were exposed. She looked like she was smiling manically.
Ethelia sat up slowly, trying and failing to not wake the dog. Her stomach growled and she found herself wishing she would have eaten more.
After a few minutes of solid debate she made herself get up, goosebumps rising on her skin in the chilled air. She slipped on a velvet robe and some slippers, mainly to keep her warm. She quietly called for Koa, who was out the door in a few seconds. Her steps were quiet on the stone floor. The only lights were the flickering torches on the wall. The castle was sleeping, which is the perfect time to sneak into the kitchens for a midnight snack.
The main hallway was quiet and very ominous looking. She was suddenly very thankful she had Koa with her.
She turned the corner to enter the kitchen, her ears starting to ring from the silence. She hadn't made it two steps into the kitchen when she noticed a very dark, very large figure in the back. Her fear spiked and the hair on the back of Koa's neck raised as she let out a low growl, her lips pulling back from her white teeth.
Ethelia prepared to grab one of the knifes that were somewhere in here when Koa sniffed the air and stopped growling. She even trotted over to the figure, her tail wagging back and forth happily. Ethelia's guard didn't drop, and she picked up the only thing in reach, a small knife used for peeling fruits, her muscles braced to run. Some guard dog Koa was.
Moonshadow x YlvaJune 7, 2024 12:50 AM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lyo could have practically fallen asleep with all the talking done at dinner. Some useless small talk and such. The King was clearly trying to get to know his potentially new business partners. A complete bore to Lyo. Once he scarfed his food down, he was ready for bed.

Except he did not get much sleep to begin with. His back began throbbing in pain. Of course, he had fallen asleep on his stomach, as sleeping on his back would cause him immense pain. He groaned in pain as he pushed his body up into a sitting position. He sat for a moment, maybe it would pass. It didn't if anything it got worse. He stood up stiffly, annoyed with the wrap around his torso, he tore it off. It was bloody anyways. Throwing on the long sleeve he had on earlier, he left it open in the front. It wasn't like it fit him anyways. He kept his black pants on, but didn't bother with shoes.

Lyo quietly made his way through the dark castle. He had no idea were the kitchen was but was determined to find it. He needed something for the pain. Now. Out of pure luck he found the kitchen in this maze of a castle. He began blindly looking around in the dark, using the dim light in the hallway. He would have to make the paste from scratch. He ran his fingers over the shelves, managing to gather a few herbs he would need.

Having been so focused on the pain in his back, and desperation to find the ingredients he hadn't heard the threathening growl coming form behind him. Feeling something rub against his leg, he whipped around. Straining his eyes he saw white fur, realizing it was the white dog from earlier. He let out a soft chuckle, "What are you doing here?" He spoke gently to the dog, running his hand through the dogs white fur. "What's your name, huh?" He scratched the pup behind the ears.

Turning around, he spotted a figure in the doorway. He stepped back into the shelves out of surprise. He grunted loudly, clearing in pain. He braced himself, on the table in front of him. Amber eyes narrowed on the figure. It was dimly lit but he recognized her quickly. "Ethelia?" He questioned quietly. "What are you doing?" His tone came out irritated. It wasn't exactly fault of her, but for the searing pain in his back.

Moonshadow x YlvaJune 7, 2024 09:44 AM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ethelia tried to call Koa back, but it was no use. The dog was committed to making a new friend.
Ethelia titled her head when the figure chuckled. It wasn't a creepy, death-promising chuckle, but a reaction to Koa. She still couldn't determine who it was. She heard some whispered words but the ringing in her ears drowned it out. She heard Koa's little 'awoo' of happiness before something rattled the shelves. There was a grunt of pain from the figure. Some of the bottles on the shelves rattled, but luckily none of them fell.
She only recognized the figure when he spoke her name. How many times had they ran into each other in the last two days? Four? Five? She lost count after this morning.
Lyo's tone was irritated, for whatever reason.
"You're asking me that like your not the one creeping around in my home at three o'clock in the morning." She hissed quietly.
"Koa, come." The dog, thankfully, trotted back to her side, sitting on her feet. She looked incredibly proud of herself.
Then Ethelia noticed the particular shelf Lyo was standing beside and how tense he was. "You know, if you would have stuck around for two minutes I could have helped." She didn't really have the desire to, but she felt like she should have. Part of her hoped he had at least gotten the wound stitched up.

Edited at June 7, 2024 10:11 AM by _Moonshadow_
Moonshadow x YlvaJune 7, 2024 01:39 PM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award

A tinge of color painted the tops of his ears, at the realization that she must've heard him "baby" talking the dog. Something he tended to do when he was alone with animals. He did not allow people to see that side of him, at least not on purpose.

Lyo rolled his eyes, at her. Not that she could even see him well. With one hand on the table he walked around the table and closer to the exit where Ethelia stood. His other hand gripped the herbs he had managed to gather. "I'm not creeping around." He snapped back, quietly. His brows furrowed he hadn't realized the time it was. "I'm just borrowing some things." He muttered bitterly, as he motioned to the herbs in his hand. His jaw clenched tightly, as he felt a dribble of warm liquid down his back. He cursed, he was bleeding again.

So the dogs name was Koa. He made a mental note of it. That had him turning to face her, "Stuck around? Why so the beast could finish me off?" He hissed, amber eyes watching her. "I don't need your help." He muttered through gritted teeth. Pushing off from the table, he went back to the shelf he was at. Once again blindly looking for things he might need. He hesitated for a moment, glancing over his shoulder to her. "Why didn't you tell the King?" He questioned. He knew she hadn't said anything, because he wasn't questioned.

(How many claws do dragons have? lol)

Edited at June 7, 2024 01:40 PM by Ylva
Moonshadow x YlvaJune 7, 2024 02:38 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ethelia rolled her eyes at him. "Yeah because snooping around in the kitchens at the witching hour isn't creepy at all."
Koa pushed her nose into her hand, licking her palm. Ethelia scratched the dog's chin.
"Well, that certainly would have help my situation, but no. You sure looked like you needed help at the time. Casimir could have very well paralyzed you, or even killed you. I don't think my father would be to happy if I witnessed one of his potential business partner's death.
She sighed through her nose as he retreated back to the shelf, blindly picking through vials and bottles.
Finally, watching him move around countless bottles got quite annoying. She shoved her way past him and stood on her tip toes to reach the shelf. She grabbed a vial of lavender and rosemary for the pain, and some Goldenrod for the bleeding.
She didn't turn her head to acknowledge his question. "He would just get mad at me for not preventing it. And I never told him about our little interaction the other day because he wouldn't have believed me. I was tempted to tell him today, but he would have thought i was making it up." She said with a shrug, grabbing some extra lavender before shoving the vials in his hands.
She pointed to the lavender and rosemary "These are for the pain, and that," she pointed at the Goldenrod, "is for the bleeding."
Moonshadow x YlvaJune 7, 2024 03:12 PM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award

Casimir? So that was the name of the dragon that attack him. "Guess it just wanted to leave it's mark on me then." He grumbled bitterly, thinking back to the attack. Hm, he hadn't even thought about that. He figured that it would have looked suspicious if they found out he was in the dragons quarters. "In my defense, the horse stables look exactly the same." He didn't have to prove himself to her, but felt the need to clarify he wasn't snooping.

Lyo glared at her, as she pushed past him. He thought about her answer for a moment. It made no sense. "Why wouldn't he believe his own daughter over a bunch of criminals?" He questioned again. He was doing a lot of that. "Did you have a lying stage?" He quirked a brow. He grabbed the vials, looking them over. "What am I suppose to do with this?" He inspected the vials with suspicion. Lyo wasn't familiar with these vials, or much of anything that was for healing. All he ever used was Yira's paste she would make from scratch everytime Lyo or Alaric came home with a scrape. They couldn't afford going to healers.

Moonshadow x YlvaJune 7, 2024 03:32 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Well maybe when you walk into the dragon stables next time, you'll be able to tell a dragon from a horse and go to the right one."
Ethelia looked for an answer that would describe her father's way of thinking. "If you ask him, I've been in a lying stage for the last 23 years. To put it simply and quickly, I'm the youngest child, and I don't meet his impossible expectations my siblings set. They listen and obey without a second thought. Me, well, you can probably connect the pieces. Unlike them, I would like a little bit of a say in my life decisions."
She was slightly surprised at the complete lack of herb knowledge, considering he was a dragon hunter and probably dealed with injuries frequently.
"I like to brew them in my tea, but there are some other options. You can grind them into a power and put it in some water. There are probably dozens of books in the library on it if you don't want to do it in those ways." She said, Koa brushing her leg as she trotted by, right to Lyo's side. The hound definitely liked the man, for whatever reason.
Ethelia had completely forgot the reason she had originally came here and grabbed an apple from a bowl on the table.
Moonshadow x YlvaJune 7, 2024 03:51 PM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award

That earned a roll of his eyes. Once he'd realized his mistake, it was too late as his interest was piqued when he saw the sleeping dragon in it's stall. Although he'd keep that bit of information to himself. "Maybe put up a sign." He grumbled, still eyeing the vials.

As she spoke, he watched her intently. She was 23 and still had to obey her parents? The rich were an odd bunch. "You people are strange." He snorted, as he shook the contents of the vial. He snapped his head back up to her, "You drink this? You can't just apply it?" His brows furrowed.

"I'm not exactly interested in reading at this hour. I'm just looking for some quick relief, if you hadn't noticed I'm in pain." Although, speaking to Ethelia was a distraction from the pain. Placing the vials on the table, he looked for something to grind the herbs with. Blindly reaching around he grabbed hold of something that could be used to grind herbs. Popping the lids off the vials, dumping the contents straight onto the table. A new desperation over taking him. He began grinding them. Content with his finished work, he glanced over to her. "Where do you lot keep the water?"

Moonshadow x YlvaJune 7, 2024 04:19 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
She snorted at the comment. "You don't know the half of it."
"I brew the herbs in my tea. It makes them slightly less disgusting. You could apply it if you really wanted to, but that takes more time to make a salve than just drinking the herb-enfused tea or water or whatever you like to drink. If you really want me to I can run down to the healers and grab some salve." She offered as he started crushing the herbs. It was the least she could do. The more she thought about it the more she felt that the whole incident was her fault. She wasn't really sure why.
She walked over to a small well in the corner. She grabbed the bucket next to it and lowered it into the water, bringing it back up and setting it on the edge. Koa came over and dunked her head in the well, coming back up with water dripping from her lips.
"Great, thanks for letting everyone know we were here, Koa." She said to the dog as she set the bucket on the table.
Ethelia noticed how tense Lyo was. He was definitely in pain. "Those won't last long, maybe until morning. I'll run down to the healers and grab some salve for you, that will last longer." She didn't leave any room for debate as she turned on her heel and left. The healer's quarters were farther down the hallway. There was a door that led you down a small flight of stairs before a huge room appeared. There were tables everywhere for patients and mixing cures, as well as some beds for patients on the mend. All of the healers were sleeping now, so she scanned the shelves for a small tin of salve. They wouldn't notice one missing tin. She made sure to grab on from the back of the pile so it would be harder to notice before she ascended the stairs and made her way back to the kitchen.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us