Continental Wolves
04:47:57 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amy
Id trade that weather any day, its 100f and feels like 106f with no rain
 Amygdala
04:42:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Mac
I love winter more than summer XD
I don't take heat too well. Wrapping up in a blanket with a good book is my idea of fun XD
 Noquisi
04:41:02 Mac | Nikwasi
Amy
Wrapped up in a blanket sounds nice honestly
It's been warm and humid outside with rain every couple days over where I am
 Amygdala
04:37:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
Mac
Yeah true...but it's alse quite windy. Luckily i don't go out much so i am just wraped up in my vlanket chilling at home XD
 Noquisi
04:34:48 Mac | Nikwasi
Star
Does that sometimes lol
 Falling Stars
04:34:13 star, she/her
Umm... The relics memory game is broken for me- it says i finished in 2296 seconds but i haven't touched the games page for over an hour
 Noquisi
04:33:40 Mac | Nikwasi
Amy
At least it's cold and rainy instead of rainy and humid for you 😭
 Empire of the deep
04:32:57 
At least u have had any rain
 Empire of the deep
04:32:29 
ItÂ’s 90 here
 Amygdala
04:32:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Emmet
We went from having 30°C to having 10°C and constant rain🥲
 Empire of the deep
04:32:05 
Luckyyyyyy
 kycantina
04:31:55 ky
it's 52F in Scotland right now :))
 Empire of the deep
04:31:23 
And it hasnÂ’t rained in like, 4 weeks
 Noquisi
04:31:17 Mac | Nikwasi
It's only 80 for me. But I wish it were like 60-68 sometimes
 Empire of the deep
04:30:10 
Ugh yea I hate it
 Continental Wolves
04:28:45 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
When its September and still 100f outside😒
 Crescent Nightwalker
04:27:38 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Everyone there's a ptarmigan feather on Falls! First come first serve!
 Crescent Nightwalker
04:26:05 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Evergreen,
No problem!
 Amygdala
04:25:50 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Haha really XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : -5
Bobcat : +4
Sun Bear : -1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 19, 2023 12:35 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Olive

Olive leaned into King's touch. She was so glad King didn't mind. And even better he would help her! She then listened to King as he talked. She was glad more than likely she wouldn't have to deal with humans here. She began to realize this place wasn't half bad. No humans, an alpha as a mate and great nesting sites. Olive couldn't help but laugh when King said there was such things as good humans. "Impossible. Humans and evil." She said with a huff once she stopped laughing. "Trust me, its probably just a trick. Ive lived with them. I know their ways. Everything about them is bad." She said her voice dead serious. Nothing would ever change her mind about humans. They were bad and that was that. They couldn't change.
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 19, 2023 12:46 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

King

"As I said, I don't dare get close enough to inspect so what more do I know other than they ride other dragons," I said just stating my point "I haven't had the same interactions as you and I'm one of the few who will still approach villages and steal their animals if they are over-fishing," I said "So all I ever see of them is bad," he said almost reassuring her. "I haven't exactly been with them face to face most my life so I will trust you," he said as he continued to nuzzle her. He didn't want to upset her.
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 19, 2023 01:17 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Olive

At first it seemed like King didn't believe her but the more he said the more Olive calmed down. "Good." Was all she said, referring to when King said he would trust her. Even though King was nuzzling her she pulled away and instead layed her head down. She let smoke roll out of her nostrils with a huff. She had to admit, she had gotten herself riled up. Luckily now she was calming down. When she got upset it wasn't a good thing and she knew it. With another sigh she closed her eyes. "Im sorry, i just really dont like humans." She said after a minute passed and she had calmed down. Just the thought of humans riding dragons made her want to throw up. She was somewhat good at controlling her thoughts though so she pushed the thought away and instead thought about her soon to be eggs. "How many eggs do you think we will have?" She asked, lifting her head to look at King once more. She honestly really didn't care but it was just to distract herself even more.
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 19, 2023 01:25 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

King

He had a sad look when she pulled away but understood she was riled up. "After everything you have been through it is understandable, and I don't judge you for your opinion." He has different opinions but he didn't want to make it worse, he has had a few interactions that were okay but weren't perfect. He didn't want to argue and make it worse either.
He was pulled out of his thoughts when She asked about eggs, it took him a second to process the question since it was random. He sighed and thought for a moment, realizing she probably just wanted to distract herself. "The most it would be is 5 since it is the first clutch, but it could get into the higher numbers as we continue," he explained "by that I mean up to 7-10, but that would have to be after a few seasons,"
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 19, 2023 10:52 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Olive

She listened to King as he spoke. What he said made since...sorta. She had been born with just one other sibling and it didn't even make it. The only explanation she could come up with is that either her parents were almost infertile or they for some reason only wanted two so they got rid of the rest. The last option made her shiver. What if she happened to be the one they got rid of? That would be horrible. In the end she thought the best and just decided they weren't very fertile. "Nice." She said atlast when she remembered she hadn't answered him. Olive then layed her head back down with a sigh. It was awkward just because she had brought up her past and he has brought up good humans. Maybe i should've just told him i cant fish. Then it wouldn't be awkward and i wouldn't have gotten upset. She thought with another sigh.
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 19, 2023 09:21 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

King

He was a little worried and didn't know what to do since she pushed him away after he tried to nuzzle her again. He was hesitant to nuzzle her again, so instead, he just lay his head down with a hurt expression. He closed his eyes letting out a large sigh, and despite it still being early in the day he was a little tired after his activities. He just let himself start to drift to sleep slowly, he focused his thoughts on the eggs instead. He wondered how many there would be, his was just an educated guess.
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 19, 2023 09:50 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Olive

Olive turned her head to look at King when he sighed, her head still on the ground. She sighed too before lifting her head up once more. "Im going to get some fresh air, and look for a nesting site. I'll be back soon." She said, waiting for King to lift his wing. When he did, she gave him a quick nuzzle before getting up. She then waited for him to move out of her way. Once he did that too she took a step out. When she was out of the cave she turned to look back at King. She let out a goodbye noise. Her goodbye finished, she began walking down the ice tunnels.
~~~
Sorry if its kinda bland, or i dont know the right word, but i for some reason struggled with this ><
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 22, 2023 01:11 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

King

"Call for me if you need me," He said as he lifted his wing. The quick nuzzle reassured him in a way when she did it before getting up. He away from the entrance and let her leave. He returned her goodbye noise and instead wandered back to the main area and lay on her ledge. He started at the open area in front of him as the hatchlings started to flock around him and cuddle up against him. Some slipped under his wings while others pressed against his body, some even lay on his back falling asleep to the slow rise and slow fall of his breathing.
--------------------------------------------
sorry, it took so long to respond, I have been struggling with motivation and even struggling to remember to hop online some days.
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 23, 2023 11:06 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Olive

Olive nodded at King's words before turning her walk into a slow trot. Just because she was still slightly upset she huffed and blew smoke out of her nostrils at dragons that passed her. Luckily they knew King was her mate otherwise there would've probably been some fights. She liked this new respect but nevertheless she wished she didn't have to bring up her young in a hive. If King wasn't the alpha, it could be dangerous for her young. Even with him being alpha there was still a chance. Soon she reached an exit. She stretched out her wings slightly and breathed in the fresh air. With a sigh and one last glance at the hive Olive took to the air. She flew around the hive two times before deciding to go back to the cave she had spent the night before. Maybe i can convince King to nest at the cave, she thought with hope. If he isn't mad at me for my 'fit' atleast. I know he said he wasn't but there is still a chance, she thought with a sigh as she glided through the air. Just then she made it to the cave. Landing on the ledge, she sniffed the air. Like last time, nothing smelled bad. It almost seemed like this cave was calling to her. With that out of the way Olive went in and began to inspect it.
~~~
Its alright, take your time! This is just a game, life is more important. Though im not gonna lie, ive missed your replies lol.
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 23, 2023 11:53 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

King

King rested in the main area waiting for his mate to return. He realized after his first mating, his androstenol is probably going to draw more attention to other females. He let out a sigh and then stretched, the hatchlings started to wander off as he began to get up. He turned his head and locked eyes with the female ice giant again, he could clearly tell she wanted the role that was supposed to be hers.
The ice giant let out a challenging growl and he growled in response as a warning. He basically said that if she didn't knock it off he wasn't afraid to fight. He was able to regain his energy and even some extra after bathing in the light.
Dragons started to flock around and watch, noticing their alpha was being challenged. She began to growl but King cut her off with a much louder and more aggressive one, turning her down immediately and she almost submitted. She immediately stood back up as he went down to her level so if she actually decided to fight it would be even.
King knew that if he even began losing the normal dragons would jump in because he could still keep everything in order, they just refused to have a natural alpha over one of them. They didn't want to be mind-controlled.
The female lunged at him recklessly and he bit down on the back of her neck, immediately pinning her to the ground. Her tail slammed onto his back and his grip loosened allowing her to break free. She stumbled while getting up since he was standing over her and he immediately slammed into her side. She was knocked onto her side and he pushed her onto her back and bit down lightly on the soft part of her neck on the underside. She squirmed not wanting to give up despite being in a bad spot so he clawed at her weak points. This meant if she didn't submit and take care of them immediately, they would become a problem. He bit down on her neck and she whined in submission and let her body go limp, he backed off with a deep growl and roared at her.
His wounds were deep, but not life-threatening. The Ice Giant's wounds on the other hand were if she didn't clean them or take care of them. Even then they would slow her down for a while, so she would get picked on a lot.
King roared again, telling her to go lay down somewhere else and he wasn't going to tolerate her lying around all day anymore. The female limped off and he immediately took her spot in the center of the hive with a loud huff that was mixed with another roar and sat in the center.
He began to lick his wounds and wait for Olive to return once again. Some of the smaller dragons, that didn't trail right after the female to pick at her wounds, came to inspect him instead. He growled as a warning and most listened but some also began to lick his wounds. He was confused but sighed and let them, just made it easier for him. But he didn't dare let any of them get near the areas he couldn't reach, if any of them decided to try something he would be screwed since he wouldn't be able to reach them.
-------------------------------------------
I actually found time, and just recorded my teacher speaking instead of taking notes since she moves along way too fast.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us