Not joking...i like colorful guys
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:26:03 I eat souls, nom nom
Spoops

Oh, darn, now you need a tie breaker
 Amygdala
04:25:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Well the tokens give you a free wolf...no point in waiting fot half off and i want HW DH more
 kycantina
04:25:41 ky but it's spooky
Amy I'm way too autistic to tell if you're joking or not XD
 Vulpixles
04:25:33 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I think im going to go take a nap and then when i wake up, I'm going to draw myself a halloween avi
 Amygdala
04:24:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Blood
Just so you know..if you customise him he will lose his exclusive pelt
 kycantina
04:24:27 ky but it's spooky
Amy, lmao that's one way about it. I tried holding off on the CB too but they'd just get stolen
 Amygdala
04:24:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
What do you mean he is pretty
 BloodWeb
04:23:54 Blood/Nicole
He's gonna look crazy when I finally customize him I'm so excited
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
04:23:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Lol i am using everything and daving the mush XD
 kycantina
04:23:21 ky but it's spooky
-WP Click-
Ugly!
 kycantina
04:22:23 ky but it's spooky
Vul, I'm using the CBs and saving the tokens
 Vulpixles
04:21:57 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I'm trying really hard to save my coins for the new boost
 Amygdala
04:21:50 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Tell me the secret...i keep getting raven feathers 😭
 kycantina
04:21:22 ky but it's spooky
I just got another CB, time to pull >:)
 TheFlyingKitten
04:20:47 Petri Dish/Sorceress
Why is writing so hard? I've had Writer's Block for weeks and whenever I get an idea, I don't know how to arrange the words in a way that sounds... right.
 Continental Wolves
04:19:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Nux
you just tied the votes between 1 & 2 actually
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:17:07 I eat souls, nom nom
Spoops

I like 1 better, but apparently that's contrary to popular belief.
 BloodWeb
04:17:03 Blood/Nicole
He takes 5 hell hound hearts

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : 0
Badger : -3
Bobcat : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   59 

Shadow X LunarOctober 3, 2021 12:14 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
( We could time skip to when the male Alpha check up on the training. Gonna make training more complicated for him)
" Im so proud of you, Mikael. But now its time to go for the bigger and harder kill. " Em said walking along the leaf covered ground, nose in the air. She soon spotted a young doe and looked at Mikael " Try that one. But dont kill it. I want to see how your endurance is. You need to build it up a notch"
Shadow X LunarOctober 3, 2021 12:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Sure, let's do a time skip.) Mikael stared at the doe before looking at Em and nodding. Mikael slowly crept behind the doe, closing the distance as much as he could, before exploding from the brush he was hiding from, startling the doe and initiating a chase. Mikael ran after the doe, trying to moderate his speed so that he didn't lose the doe, but he didn't also run it down for the kill. The doe rushed through the area, with Mikael giving considerable chase, not losing an inch of ground throughout. However, as the chase wore on, Mikael could feel himself becoming more and more tired, trying his best to keep up with the doe despite the fatigue beginning to set it. Eventually, Mikael began losing ground and the doe began to pull away, eventually being able to shake off the pursuing wolf. Mikael stopped and looked around, panting as he tried to catch his breath and slow down his heartbeat. He looked up and saw that Em was beside him, and less tired than Mikael was. "So Em... how did I do?" He asked, looking at where the doe ran off to before turning back to Em.
Shadow X LunarOctober 3, 2021 12:31 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
" Better than I thought. But we will have to work on your indurance. You tired out half way during that chase. Training is finished for now. "
she walked to him and wondered how she would help him grow stronger during training " Your Alpha will need a report from me. So how about we head over there and I chat with him a little bit?" she looked down at him before nuzzling him " then you can rest before I pick you up sometime tomorrow"
Shadow X LunarOctober 3, 2021 12:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mikael agreed with what she said and they began walking back towards the home of the Hearts. Now that I've actually gotten to know her, she's actually not so bad... I guess. Although she could work on her first impressions. As they walked, Mikael would occasionally steal a glance at Em, who, on one of these glances, was caught looking at him. They both looked away and made it back to the Hearts' home. Hunter and Daria were outside of the den, casually having a conversation with one another while Clay was helping keep Makayla's pups in one spot so she could keep an eye on the growing young ones. Hunter spotted Mikael and Em and walked over to them. "How goes the training?" Hunter asked her.
Shadow X LunarOctober 3, 2021 12:56 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
" Very well, if I may say the least, Alpha. But he is weak in his endurance. His hunting skills are wonderful though. Nothing wrong with that. For the next feww weeks I want to take him somewhere else for training, somewhere more... open." Em said standing in front of the Alpha " I will come back to pick him up sometime tomorrow." she eyed the youngling before nuzzling him. My Alpha will surely find out. but I cant risk it. she thought looking back at the male.
Shadow X LunarOctober 3, 2021 01:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mikael watched as Em left, before turning to Hunter. "So, now that you've spent some time with her, did her first impression mislead you?" Hunter asked. "Yeah it did, but now that I know her better, she's actually pretty cool. It's amazing that she hasn't been discovered by her pack yet for doing this, but I guess that's her problem and not ours." Mikael couldn't help but think of her, and his tail began to wag. He quickly snapped out of it and looked at Hunter, who was distracted by Daria asking him something. Good. He didn't notice my tail wagging after I finished talking about Em. Hunter turned back and told Mikael that he needed to be careful when he went on his journey with Em. Mikael nodded and he was dismissed. He walked over and helped keep Makayla's growing pups from wandering off somewhere, much to Makayla's relief. Now I'm excited; what does Em have in store for me tomorrow? Thoughts flew through his head about the different ways, but he would have to wait until then to find out.
Shadow X LunarOctober 3, 2021 01:32 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Em was happy with how her trainee was doing. SHe knew that working with him would hel get him closer in friendship. But also more than that. But how would that work with her mate back in her territory.
|
|
She reached her territory an hour later with a doe and the whole pack fed that night. She was wagging her tail as she went back to her den and snuggled into Lilac. She just hoped thar the bath she had before arriving wouldnt show. " Im training a young one, Lilac. He is doing so well. very proud of him"
Lilac looked at her " Oh? Well thats good"
They slept in the cave after a meeting and then woke up to head to the other territory.
By the next morning, Em was walking with Star and decided to show her Mikael. " You will like him. Hes not the rambunctious one he used to be" She led her to the border and howled for Mikael.
When he didnt come from her howl, she walked around to see if she could find him " Mikael? Come on, training enurance today"
Lilac was getting suspicious about this pack that his mate was going to every day. He knew it wasnt just for training Mikael. There was something wrong and he would talk to Em about it. That night. Or worse, go to the other pack and deal with it himself.

Edited at October 3, 2021 04:00 PM by Empress of Evil
Shadow X LunarOctober 3, 2021 04:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mikael woke up, realizing he overslept. No! I'm going to miss Em! Bolting out of the den, Mikael nearly collided with Clay on his way out. "Sorry!" He called back to him as he ran, using the endurance he needed to make it to the spot. Eventually, he amde it to the spot but stopped cold when he saw another wolf with Em. Who is that? He slowly walked over to Em, with the stranger glaring at him the entire time. "I'm ready when you are Em." He took another look at Star before sitting down, ready to leave.
Shadow X LunarOctober 3, 2021 04:49 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
"What on heavens name took you so long, Mikael?" Em scolded him " You know better than this, Mikael. Every time I howl for you, you must come to me. Is that a hard rule to obey?" she sked nuzzling him " if you forget next time, I wont come back. Ever" she then remembered that she brought Star " Mikael, this is another pack member of mine, her name is Star. I just briught her along to get to know the area. What if I asked her to join if I decided to join this pack? But what will my mate say about that. Im sure he already suspects something isnt right.
Star nodded towards Mikael " Nice to finally meet you, Mikael. Em has been talkin about ya every time she comes back to the den. Its endless.'
Em gave her a death glare before returning her lvoing gaze at him " alright come on, enduring training, but in a new location. Follow me and stay close" she said turning around and headed West, towards the mountain range.
Shadow X LunarOctober 3, 2021 04:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mikael deeply apologized for missing her call, said hello to Star, and then set off with them as Em walked towards the mountain range, where Em was going to improve Mikael's endurance. A mountain range? Interesting choice of area for doing something like this. He looked over at Star, who didn't appear to be getting dragged along. Maybe her pack does know what's going on, and that's why Star is here. He was slightly relieved in the fact that this whole venture wasn't something that could get her in serious trouble with her pack.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   59 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us